Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-18, 14:43
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default How not to fight a drunk girl

My junior year in college my roommate suddenly moved out and I needed to find a new roommate if I wanted to keep my off-campus condo, which was a pretty sweet deal. Only minutes from campus, it had lots of room, fairly new furniture and there was a long line of students waiting for me to not renew my lease so they could swoop in and snatch it away from me. Desperate, I placed an ad in the campus paper and just days before the due date I met Dean, a freshman from Dallas who said he didn't want to stay in the dorm and said he didn't care how much the rent was, he wanted in. I guess he was rich. Or his parents were.

Anyway, it all worked out and he moved in and we seemed to get along okay. I'm kind of the quiet type and he's more of a partier and a jock, but mostly away from the condo. My girlfriend went to school in another state so I was alone a lot and he was always trying to get me to go out with him and his girlfriend, who was also a freshman there, but I think that's because I was 21 and they were only 18 and wanted me to buy alcohol. I'm not a prude or anything, but I didn't see much sense in hanging out with him and all his 18-year-old friends, so I usually passed.

Then one night in November he and his girlfriend Jessica decided to stay in on a Saturday because it was cold and we ended up drinking most of a bottle of vodka and playing cards. It was pretty fun, but at one point Dean got it into his head that he wanted to wrestle. He probably wanted to show off for his girlfriend. I kept saying no, but then he finally dove at me and we ended up rolling around on the floor in a semi-friendly wrestling match.

Jessica was sitting on the sofa cheering for Dean to pin me and eventually he got me in a chokehold and I tapped out. I was 6' and 172 pounds while he was 5'10" and probably weighed about 200 lbs, so he definitely had a weight advantage, plus he had wrestled a little in high school while I never did any sports, so even though I made him work for it he wore me down and I said "Okay, okay, you win."

Satisfied, he got up off me and staggered over to the sofa where he collapsed after raising his hands like a victorious boxer. Then, in a matter of minutes, he passed out asleep. I sat up on the floor and eyed the remaining vodka, wondering if I should finish it. That's when Jessica decided to open her mouth.

"Jesus, Justin, you looked pathetic out there. Dean was shit-faced drunk and he still won. Didn't you ever do any sports – or were you the drama class ladies man?"

I brushed the hair out of my eyes and scowled at her. She had this southern drawl and blonde hair that made her think she was pretty hot, and I suppose she was. Plus, she was on the lean side but had a huge rack on her, which she always made sure everyone noticed by wearing tight tops. I never really had a problem with her before but I didn't like her talking down to me like that.

"Shut up, Jessica. What do you know about wrestling?" I said.

"More than you, apparently. You could have had him a couple of times and didn't even know what to do. Even I could see that."

"Yeah, right." I stood up, weaving slightly, and waved at her dismissively. "What were you in high school, one of those peppy types cheering on the boys from the sidelines? You don't know shit."

She stood up and looked up at me. She was about 5'5" so had to tilt her head back and I could see she was pretty drunk too. She poked me in the chest. "Shows what you know. I was a cheerleader and cheerleaders are pretty strong." She flexed her bicep to show me and I had to admit to myself she had an impressive little round ball that popped up. She pointed to it and said," Look at that muscle. “

“Girl muscle,” I sneered.

“Oh yeah? It’s more than you got. Make a muscle.”

Stung a little by her attitude I raised my arm and flexed. “See?”

She snorted. “I have way more definition than you.” Unfortunately, it appeared as though she was right. Her bicep, while maybe a little smaller, definitely popped more. She held her flex and said,”I bet I could even outwrestle you."

As usual, she was wearing some kind of tube-top deal and her boobs were trying to squeeze out of the top. She had changed into tight gym shorts on the bottom while we were playing cards and looked hot, but I was in no mood to kiss her ass so I laughed in her face.

"That's the vodka talking. You better sit down before it gets you into trouble." I poked her back, my finger denting the upper swell of her breast.

She frowned. "Oh yeah? Why don't you try me?" Now she shoved me with the flat of her hand and I staggered back a step.

I was getting madder but it was a ridiculous situation so I just waved her off and went to go around her. "Dream on little cheerleader," I said sarcastically.

And she attacked me!

As I started to go around her she jumped up and snaked her arm around my neck and dragged me down to get a headlock on me. My face was momentarily squished into her chest before I realized what was going on and I started yelling at her, "Let go of me you little bitch!"

I was trying to pry her arms loose but she tightened her grip and before I could get free we spun around a couple of times, got dizzy, then fell to the floor, with her on top.

She probably only weighed 120 lbs or so but I was in a bad position flat on my back and couldn’t get free right away, her arms pulling my head into her chest and muffling my angry protests. Normally I would have relished the opportunity to feel those impressive tits jammed against my cheek but not now. I got my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back, breaking her hold and rolling away from her.

She wasn’t done. Before I could get to my feet she went for a tackle and we started rolling around on the carpet with her being very aggressive while I was just trying to get away from her. I don’t know if it was the vodka or that she was just a lot quicker than me but all I had time to do was defend myself, unable to mount any sort of attack. I kept having to pry her arms off me while trying to crawl away at the same time. I didn’t want to hurt her but she was going crazy and I just wanted to escape.

Her arms were incredibly strong, I found out. Somehow she managed to get the upper hand and was able to get on top of me in another headlock.

While I struggled to push her off she worked to get herself into where she could sit on my chest, saying "Watch out - she's going for the pin!" With a quick move, she released my neck and grabbed for my arms.

I was spitting mad. "Okay, you little teen idiot, you asked for it. I should kick your ass for that." I decided it was time to get serious, but it might have been too late.

She had managed to get a pretty good grip on my wrists and even though I was trying with all my might I couldn't get my arms free, which made me even madder. Her fingers were so tight my wrists were turning white.

She was leaning over me, trying to force my hands down, her face right over me. "Go ahead, ladies man - kick my little teen ass," she taunted.

Now I was kicking and bucking frantically, furious, and determined to show her she had made a big mistake. I was going to roll over on top of her and drill my finger into her forehead a few times while lecturing her. She didn't know what she had started!

Except it was taking a lot longer than it should have. Somehow, she had managed to clamp her thighs onto my sides and was in the process of forcing my arms down to the floor while moving up to sit higher on my chest. "What are you waiting for?" she taunted again, "When are you going to start kicking my ass?" Her pretty little face was right over me, daring me to throw her off. “I’m waiting…”

I bucked even harder, trying not to think of how ridiculous this would look if Dean woke up from his drunken daze - his busty little teen girlfriend sitting on top of his older roommate, mocking him and holding him down. This was beyond ridiculous - I had to get free now!

"Looks to me like Justin can't handle a little cheerleader," she gloated, “I’m too strong for you.”

I tried kneeing her in the back but she just leaned flatter onto me and laughed, my knee falling short. I twisted from side to side while glaring up at her. "No you’re not. You're going to pay for this," I threatened angrily.

I couldn’t understand how she was able to stay on top of me while I was bucking and kicking. I then realized her biceps weren’t the only impressive muscles she possessed; her thighs were squeezing me like a vise and her neck was corded with sinew. I know I’m not the strongest guy in the world, but there was no way a little blonde teenager should be able to hold me down the way she was. Even if she did have muscles I outweighed her by 50 lbs! Worse, she was laughing the whole time, like it was a big joke!

Then it got even more demoralizing. She scooted up even higher on my chest and bounced her full weight on me a few times, grinning as she saw the pain in my face with each bounce of her round little butt. “What’s…the…matter... Justin?” she said, bouncing with each word as I gasped for breath. I felt my strength draining as a feeling of dread was beginning to overwhelm me. I couldn’t get her off me! She was beating me up!

She must have seen the despair in my face and hooted in derision, “I thought you were going to teach me a lesson. What’s the holdup?”

I was panting and my head was whipping from side-to-side as I looked for a way to escape. Thankfully, Dean was still passed out on the sofa and couldn’t witness my humiliation, but there was no way I could let this go on. I was ready to do anything to get out from underneath her. Unfortunately, there didn’t seem to be anything I could do. The vodka which had originally given me motivation now seemed to be sapping my energy.

Then she took advantage of my weakened state and twisted my right arm down and planted a knee right on my bicep, pinning it to the floor and it was painful as hell. She then gripped my chin and held my head still, forcing me to look up at her. “I could really fuck you up right now if I wanted to. Look how your little spaghetti arms are flopping around like you’re waving a white flag.” She squeezed my chin tighter and bit her lower lip and growled at me like some MMA fighter.

This was a side of her I had never seen. Granted, I didn’t know her that well, but she had at least seemed normal. Now she had a cruel look on her face like she was determined to break me, to make me suffer. I felt a chill go down my spine. What the fuck was happening to her?

As if reading my mind she took my other arm and trapped it beneath her other knee, sitting dominantly on my chest and looking down with a smirk, her hands resting on her thighs. “I feel like I could do anything to you right now and there’s nothing you could do about it but cry like a little baby.” Her hand lashed out and she slapped me smartly across the face. “Isn’t that right, little baby?”

Her slap wasn’t that hard but it stung and I could feel tears rise unbidden in the corners of my eyes, which made her chuckle. I was getting scared. Where did this mean streak come from? What did she mean she could do anything she wanted to me?

“Okay! Okay!” I blurted out, “You win!”

“Ha Ha Ha! What a wuss - tapping out to a girl!” She slapped me with the other hand. “You think giving up is going to make me turn you loose? Think again.”

“What do you want?” I asked desperately, trying to keep the pleading tone out my voice. Pleading for mercy to an 18-year-old girl!

She put a finger on her chin and pretended to think deeply. “Hmmm… what do I want? What do I want? That’s a good question.” It really irked me that she was now totally unconcerned about me bucking her off. Her sense of confidence was growing by the second. She looked down at me. “Tell me, Justin – what do YOU want?”

“I want you to get off of me!”

“Awww… you want me to let you up? Is the mean little cheerleader hurting the big college man?”

I didn’t say anything and she slapped me again, my head snapping sideways. “Stop!” I practically sobbed.

She shook her head. “Why should I let you up? This is fun! I never fought a guy before. I totally beat you up.”

“You didn’t beat me up,” I said sullenly, “You just got lucky.”

She hooted with laughter. “You know, I should have fought a guy before -I don’t think I’ve ever had somebody so completely at my mercy. It feels awesome!” She grabbed me by the chin again and shook my head roughly. “Aren’t you having fun?”

“Please…”

“Ha Ha Ha!” She leaned her head back and reached up to gather her long blonde hair and twist it into a kind of knot, her hair sticking up like a palm tree on the top of her head. “Little college man… Hey! I just thought of something! If we were in prison you’d be my bitch right now. I’d make you follow me around and light my cigarettes. If I smoked that is, which I don’t because it’s DISGUSTING!”

“Jessica – please, I’m begging you…”

“Shut up.” The playfulness seemed to drain out of her as she regarded me critically. There was something else going on behind those eyes as well, but I couldn’t tell what. “You know, don’t think I haven’t noticed the way you’re always staring at me when I come over here. I’ve seen you gawking, you perv.”

“What? What? I haven’t done anything!”

“You think I’m dumb? You’re always staring at my chest, like you have X-ray vision or something, trying to imagine what I look like naked. I’ve seen you.” She slapped me again.

“No I haven’t!”

“Bullshit. Normally it doesn’t bother me when guys stare at me, in fact I kinda like it. But you always seemed so smug about it, like me and Dean were beneath you just because you’re older than us.”

“No, I haven’t, I swear!”

“You mean you don’t want to know what I look like naked? Is that what you mean? My body doesn’t appeal to you?” She was shaking my chin again as she glared down at me.

Her line of questioning appeared to be headed down a road where there were no right answers. I felt like jelly. I doubted I could muster enough strength for one more escape attempt but I had to try. She seemed to grow stronger by the moment while I was growing weaker. I gathered my knees up and bucked with all my might. “No!” I shouted.

It threw her off balance for a second but she quickly regained control, seizing my wrists and thrusting them down along my sides, where they were clamped in place by her legs. My head slammed back down to the carpet and she leaned over me, her hand grabbing me by the throat. She stared down at me with an intense look that made me gasp in nervous dread. Was she going to strangle me?

Instead, slowly, she licked the side of my face.

It was a weird thing to do. I guess she did it just to show me how in control she was. Whatever the reason, it worked. There was no fight left in me and my eyes widened as she whispered in my ear in a threatening hiss.
“All right, ladies man. I’m going to give you what you want.”

“Let me go…”

“This whole beating you up thing is making me hot.” Sitting back upright she kept her eyes on my face and watched me get wide-eyed as she seductively hooked a finger in her cleavage and tugged her top down, until her breast popped out like a little puppy eager to escape captivity. I was astonished as she cupped the firm white mound and said, “This is what you wanted to see – isn’t it Justin?”

I didn’t know how to answer that. She was right when she said I had always tried to picture her naked, but in this setting it was the last thing I wanted. What was she trying to prove? What if Dean woke up? I stammered “No…no…I didn’t mean to insult you – I swear!”

She leaned in and scooted still higher, bending over and shoving her boob in my face. “Here’s what you want. Kiss it.” She leaned over until her breast was smashed into my face.

“Stop it,” my muffled voice protested. Her warm pliant flesh was filling every inch of my face and I was having trouble breathing.

“Suck my tit!” she commanded in a husky voice.

I took her big pink nipple into my mouth and she ground against me with her hips, her breathing growing faster. Despite my fear, I couldn’t help but get aroused. She took my head with both hands and squeezed me against her chest fiercely while I sucked as hard as I could.

Dazed, I don’t know how long she kept me there but eventually she pulled back off me and her wet, glistening breast hung above me. “I like that,” she said, “I like it even more that I could make you do it. That’s fucking hot as balls.”

I was gasping, trying to get my wind and didn’t say anything. If she wanted to prove her mastery over me she had done it. Maybe she would let me up now.
Instead, she rose unsteadily to her feet, standing over me with a foot planted on either side of me, her bare breast hanging out. She pointed down at me threateningly and said, “If you move I’ll kick your ass some more. Stay right there.”

“What are you going to do?” I knew this was the best chance I’d had yet and getting away but I could tell from her body language that she was ready to pounce, and if she pounced I was too exhausted to resist. By now we both knew that right now she was clearly superior in speed and strength. My only way out was to throw myself on her mercy and obey.

She wiped her hand drunkenly across her brow, wiping away little beads of perspiration. “I’ll tell you what I’m going to do.” She took the hem of her shorts and pushed them down her hips, lifting one leg at a time as she stripped down to her skimpy white panties, kicked away her shorts and stood over me with her bare legs showing smooth skin all the way up to the V of her crotch.

It was undeniably hot, but the determined look on her face made me extremely nervous. “You’re out of your mind. Dean’s right over there,” I half-whispered.

She scowled. “You let me worry about Dean. You know what ? I bet I could kick his ass too.” She wiped her brow again and I realized she was even tipsier than I thought. I had been thoroughly thrashed by a drunken teenager!

“You think I want to have sex with you? Wrong. I’m gonna have sex ON you. This is what I’m going to do - ” she took her index finger and slid it down her taut stomach until it stopped at the swell of her vagina. “I’m going to take this pussy right here,” she said, stroking herself gently, then took that same finger and bent down to my face and placed it on my lips, “and put it right on your mouth. What do you think about that?”

I blinked rapidly. “Wh –what?”

“I never had a whipped little prisoner before, especially one a lot older and bigger than me. I think I’m going to like this.” So saying, she dropped to her knees with her crotch directly overhead. My eyes grew in alarm and she sat her white-pantied pussy heavily on the lower half of my face, covering up my mouth and upper lip.

My muffled shout could barely be heard. It felt like I had a hundred pounds of soft-but-firm girl flesh resting right on my mouth and jaw, the back of my head crushed to the floor. My arms and legs were twitching like I had been Tased.

She slid her hand over the top of my forehead and roughly seized a handful of my hair, then began to rock back and forth humping me, biting her lower lip, building up speed as she began to fuck the living daylights out of my face. She did it with one hand on her hip like she was riding a bucking bronco, showing off her mastery.

Every thrust of her hips slammed my head back and I could feel her panties getting moist as her breathing quickened and her teeth ground into her lower lip. She jerked my head by the hair, forcing me to maintain eye contact with her as she rode me.

“That’s it… that’s my little college boy… yeah, right there…”

I gazed up into her eyes helplessly as she ground her pussy into me until she reached a point of near-orgasm. Then she slowed and froze in place while shudders ran through her, a guttural growl escaping her lips as she squeezed her eyelids shut.

When she had finished she tightened her grip on my head between her thighs and leaned over until her face was inches above me, breathing heavily through her nostrils. I was nearly unconscious from lack of oxygen but she couldn’t have cared less and said, “You know what I’m going to call you? I’m going to call you Fuck-Face, cuz’ you have a face I like to fuck.”

I moaned unintelligibly.

She laughed, released my hair and ran the back of her hand across her forehead wiping away sweat. “I think the sight of you trapped under my pussy made me come even harder. I liked having you down there like a little slave.”
Then she rose up and scooted back onto my chest, resting comfortably while I took in big shuddering gulps of air. She fiddled with her hair, tightening it, her biceps dancing. “I think I liked it that I had to fight you first, too. It felt like I conquered you, didn’t it?”

I shook my head weakly. “I don’t know…”

“You want payback?”

“What do you mean?”

“Revenge- another chance! Don’t you feel like I just humiliated you beyond belief?”

Wordlessly, I shook my head.

She laughed. “I know if someone just gave me a beat down like I gave you I’d want to get them back. Don’t you want to get me back?”

I felt trapped if I answered yes, which was how I really felt. Sitting on top of me, fully in control, she could hurt me some more. I just grunted, lying there like a corpse with my arms pinned to my sides.

She pulled her top back up, tucked her breast back in and smoothed some wrinkles from the stretchy cotton material. “Maybe you were too drunk to give me a good fight. How about we meet again Tuesday night, cold sober? Think you could take me?”

“Tuesday night? You want to fight me again?”

“Yeah. Dean’s got a night class and I could come over here, beat the crap out of you and fuck your face again. Could be a lot of fun.”

With every fiber of my being I wanted nothing more than to put her in her place. I was sure that if I wasn’t drunk I could really make her pay for what she had done. She took advantage of me!

“Fine,” I said.

She laughed delightedly and stood up over me, looking down at my upturned face. I could see the wet spot on her panties. “You want to wrestle or box?”

I thought feverishly. Although I was confident that fully sober I could beat her either way, the memory of her strong arms gave me pause. Wrestling would be harder. With boxing I had a substantial reach advantage and I could keep her at bay with a stiff-arm while punching her right in that murderous pussy. Yeah, that would feel pretty sweet. “Box,” I said.

“Awesome!” She stepped over me and retrieved her shorts, sitting on the edge of the sofa next to drooling Dean, who was flopped over sideways. She slid her shorts on and smiled.

“Next Tuesday,” she said.

Cautiously, I sat up, waiting to see if she was going to attack me again, but she seemed content to lie back on the sofa next to Dean. A tipsy, amused smile played across her lips as she saw me nervously eyeing her. “Go on, little slave. You can go to your room now.”

I started to crawl away on all fours, so eager was I to escape but realized how miserable I must have looked when I heard her chuckle. I had to pass her to get to my room and she took the opportunity to kick me in the ass, laughing at my outraged reaction.

“Knock it off,” I muttered as I stood woozily.

She made a sad face and mimed like she was rubbing the tears in her eyes with her fists.

I escaped into my room, locking it behind me as I heard her laughter.
I couldn’t wait for Tuesday. She was going to pay.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
aeglosfeanor, Amazonia, andy857, Anonymous 14, ansras, Arp3r, artvandaley, axel1140, Baldilocks, baller2242, beno, Beygir, cbpinfan, Cephalon, Chadillac, Chamilon, crossedankles, cshark70, daniel88, deepkick, deep_surface, enigma, eric79extreme, Esmeralda1991, fattypang, ferocious, Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r, galvorn777, gannicus3, ghog, Gojiralink, GuyIncognito, herman, HermanDG, ImYourBitch, jfbowers369, jim1245, Joe_Cassell, John3, jojo, Josaav, Jrock555, judofann, Junkbucket, l0000, Lac, Lucylover, M.J.Caboose, MarvinEhre, michael1990, MikeyG, mixfightor, mksample, mr56975, mt379, nevermind_305, Newsooner, Pablo, partyboy, Ploobio, PogoPossum, Pottsville, psn4lf, quackcow345, rassel4fun, rhett54, Rhinos, s0ltan, saschito, scarletspider, Sicod79, simplyred, Skeeezex, sluger, snarkhunter, sobo, Sotha, Stacyann, stelken, stron13, Teensitting, tiger, tigerk33, tjc18, tom1309, Unknown156, useless, warthog, Wrestler35, xao01, xbr123
Old 14-Aug-18, 15:38
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: How not to fight a drunk girl

Phenomenal story. Can’t wait for Tuesday's match.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-18, 22:19
Points: 8,586, Level: 39 Points: 8,586, Level: 39 Points: 8,586, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Outstanding - thanks. I like stories that could possible really happen...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 00:10
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This has the potential to be your best story yet. Anxiously waiting for part 2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psn4lf For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 10:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

You are very good at creating characters with vibrant and rich personalities, mate, and Jessica is a prime example of that, with a competitive spirit and sensuality to spare. Not to mention that she is of legal age, too. Not that age is a deal breaker when it comes to fictional stories, but at least I don't have to feel guilty at lusting after underage girls. I am also looking forward to the rematch on tuesday and hoping that she beats him again and reinforces his 'Fuck Face' nickname. Thanks for starting another brilliant storyline, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 13:52
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Pride goeth before the fall...and the face sit apparently.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 19:12
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

This is a super great story and really well written. You do a great job of character building where they seem like very real people with true motivations. Love your stuff — keep creating...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 21:11
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Really great sort! Personally I’m not into boxing so hopefully there will be more facesitting...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-18, 05:42
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great story as always, agree with James ^, but I'm always a fan of your work regardless
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-18, 05:50
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

highest marks. I scrolled down the page desperately hoping that I might find the second installment posted for everyone's enjoyment but only genuine disappointment awaited me. that's a rarely seen indication found only amongst the most elite of literary talents. thank you once again for blessing us with yet another masterful composition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post: