Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-18, 03:12
Points: 3,291, Level: 23 Points: 3,291, Level: 23 Points: 3,291, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Exclamation Re: Countries with most dominant girls

Swedish men are the most femenine and estrogen poisoned men on
earth, which has made their whole society completely backwards.

Swedish women totally own their men and treat them like pets. Makes all the decissions
and control the house hold economy.

Kind of sexy in a way, but the effects on the puplics moral, common sence, courage,
sence of justice, family values, decency and ability to stand up for theselves are terrible.
It has really become an Orwellian nightmare...

Not that swedish women are especially aggressive or very dominent themselves, but their
men have become genderless, transsexual, weak and pathetic. And sad.

Here's one of them - - - - - >

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MBU-Full_Refund For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 14:12
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Countries with most dominant girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBU-Full_Refund [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Swedish women totally own their men and treat them like pets. Makes all the decissions

Kind of sexy in a way, but the effects on the puplics moral, common sence, courage,
sence of justice, family values, decency and ability to stand up for theselves are terrible.

Not that swedish women are especially aggressive or very dominent themselves, but their

Here's one of them - - - - - >

Do you think a swedish girl could physically overpower a swedish guy?
Old 16-Sep-18, 02:21
Points: 3,291, Level: 23 Points: 3,291, Level: 23 Points: 3,291, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deinemutter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many of them could do it easily, because they train alot and are very fit.

But, if we stay in reality instead of in a fetish, men are much stronger and
will win a fight in almost all cases. There's no doubt about that.
Physically women can only win by going for the nuts or exploiting a mans
reluctance to hit a woman.

Having said that there are lots of women who can wrestle, know Martial Arts
or have taken good Self-Defence courses. I used to train with a girl who was
a european champion in judo. I think she could do whatever she wants with
more than 99 % of all men, because she was super strong, fit, flexible and
had great technique. She was quite small but with rock hard muscles and a
warriors mindset. Getting thrown around by her was amazing...

-----

Unrelated swedish walkyrie Martial Arts and bodybuilding goddess:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MBU-Full_Refund For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 03:25
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deinemutter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes.
Old 16-Sep-18, 16:14
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_G [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes.
Why?
Old 16-Sep-18, 16:32
Points: 2,726, Level: 21 Points: 2,726, Level: 21 Points: 2,726, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Definitely latinas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikebarnes For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-18, 19:02
Lammy
This message has been deleted by Lammy.
Old 17-Sep-18, 19:05
Lammy

I assume you mean percentage of dominant girls per population or otherwise USA would likely to have more dominant girls than UK, France and Germany etc as its population is much larger.

How do you count girls who are both dominant and submissive. I find that whilst some girls are always dominant and others submissive, there are many in between who play both roles, or will vary from partner to partner. From my limited experience I would say that the majority of girls, even in Western countries are mostly submissive.

As for which countries have highest percentage of dominant women then if you regard dominance as a natural trait then roughly each country will be similar. However, if you regard dominant girls as a product of culture then I would say Western countries as the women are less constrained and not regimented from a young age to be submissive.

As for whether Sweden, USA, UK, Norway, France or Spain etc has higher percentage of dominant women then as these countries are all free Western countries where women have equal rights with men then without attributing correlation (positive or negative) then pretty much the same. A possible correlation is percentage of religious non-observance etc. Perhaps being a predominantly Catholic country (Italy, Spain etc) as opposed to Protestant may make a difference, but whether this will mean more or less dominant girls then not sure.

If you correlate height with dominance then I would say Netherlands as statistically Dutch girls are on average the tallest.

Finally perhaps the climate is an influence as people tend to be more sexually active when the weather is hotter.
Old 18-Sep-18, 04:56
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Why?
Despite my cheeky answer above I think it's the attitude: Swedish men have been conditioned to be subordinate while Swedish women have been conditioned to feel superior.
Old 18-Sep-18, 09:38
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBU-Full_Refund [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As a Swede, living in Sweden, all these claims above is just silly and ridiculous.

And it's also stupid to picture todays Swedish men with a silly picture of a gang 14 year old boys, especially as the picture is over 20 years old. I promise that no boys in sweden look like that today...

Claims that men here are feminine and weak are just myths.

Many studies shows Swedish females AND men are strong , smart and independent. And not so traditional...

For example, there was a study that Swedes are the most succsessful immigration group in USA of all countries in the World (measured by their income).

There is however two growing problems in Sweden.

First is Identity politics. It's an destructive ideal and ideology from USA, claiming that all females and minorities are weak and incapable and must be helped and suported.
For them, it's not important who you are, what you do, what you say.
The only thing important (in this ideology) is the color on your skin, your sexual preference, and your sex.
Sadly, many feminist is pursuing this ideology, thinking it will get them power without any effort. In reality, it's destructive for strong and independent females, as it requires that the females as a group are weak and need protection and special help from the goverment.

The second problem growing in sweden is the huge immigration of men (yes, ver 90% if asylumseekers or men) from the most patriacal countries in the World (afganistan, somalia and gaza).

In just a few years, there gotten a massive surplus of men . Is some agegroups, there is 125 men to every 100 females in Sweden!!!

It's the worlds worst inequality between genders, words than even China!!

It gives, with simple maths, that 25% of these men will never find a female parner and marry. Of course, this will bring big social problems in the future, and is problably of of the reasons that the sex crimes against swedish womans in sweden has sky-rocketing lately.

PS. If you want to see how Swedish men look like today, here is same example of some famous Swedish men right now:

Alexander Skarsgård
Royal Prince Carl-Philip
Fredrik Ljungberg
Olof Mellberg
Henrik Lundkvist
Joel Kinnaman
and so on...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

PS2: And yes, Swedish girls are strong, independent and not afraid to hit the gym :-)

Last edited by deepkick; 18-Sep-18 at 16:28.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 21:36
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

Living all my life in NYC where we have women from just about everywhere from my own personal experience I have found the African American and Latin types to be the most outwardly dominant. Maybe it's because they are the least shy about letting you know where they really stand.

I am a self-admitted chubby chaser and for many years I have frequented several nightclubs that cater to BBW's and their admirers. There are all types of women there but I have met many lifestyle dominant females there and nearly every one has been black or Latina. I'm talking about girls who will shove you down and mount your face within five minutes your very first time together in a car or somewhere private, women who will bitchslap their male companion full force in public and you can just imagine some of the other stuff.