Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-18, 22:29
Points: 4,993, Level: 29 Points: 4,993, Level: 29 Points: 4,993, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Girl who mentioned headscissor- your thoughts?

Hi,
I have a female friend in a course I'm doing. She's really good looking, a Dance, yet, We don't talk too much. We're both 20 years old.
A few days a go I sat next to her and we talked talking about fittness and training in general. Then she mentioned she's doing pushups on regular bases which I was realy suprised and then she let me feel her muscle so I flattered her. Then she said, that's nothing, you should feel Tom (a guy who studies with us) quadriceps, He could crush a man skull between them. I asked her where she gets the weird thought and she said I don't know I just think of a skull as something strong and he has strong legs.. Then she changed the subject.. What are your thoughts? Does she know what headscissors are? Did she mentioned that because of that? If so, how do you recommand approching about it? Maybe challanging her to do it to me?
We are not realy friends.. Just same circle of friends..
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to david358358 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-18, 23:45
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girl who mentioned headscissor- your thoughts?

Yes, certainly try to push your advances. Girls like the one you mentioned are extremely rare, so it would be a lost chance not to try to get her to headscissor you. :-D

And you have nothing to lose. Either she accepts, or she refuses, but if you don't try, the chance of getting headscissored by her is 0.
Old 24-Sep-18, 00:02
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by david358358 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,
I have a female friend in a course I'm doing. She's really good looking, a Dance, yet, We don't talk too much. We're both 20 years old.
A few days a go I sat next to her and we talked talking about fittness and training in general. Then she mentioned she's doing pushups on regular bases which I was realy suprised and then she let me feel her muscle so I flattered her. Then she said, that's nothing, you should feel Tom (a guy who studies with us) quadriceps, He could crush a man skull between them. I asked her where she gets the weird thought and she said I don't know I just think of a skull as something strong and he has strong legs.. Then she changed the subject.. What are your thoughts? Does she know what headscissors are? Did she mentioned that because of that? If so, how do you recommand approching about it? Maybe challanging her to do it to me?
We are not realy friends.. Just same circle of friends..
Thanks
You probably made her feel like a freak when you asked her about her “weird thought”. If that is true, then it would be natural for her to want to change the subject. I doubt that she will say anything of the sort around you again, unless you can somehow make her feel comfortable doing so. Good luck getting her back on the headscissor track, I hope that it works out for you.
Old 24-Sep-18, 10:50
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Moved to Discussion
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Sep-18, 17:01
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

I agree....sadly making her feel "weird" is never where you want a girl to be. i get why you said that to instinctively protect yourself as so you dont come off weird or showcase your into some embarrassing fetish to her. with senarios like this when it comes up so randomly we get instant excited inside but dont want it too show lol. if i were you i would try to meet tom then later tell her you dont think his legs could crush a skull, debater her playfully alittle bit. then say your legs are probably just as strong and could do that. if she denies that then try and playfully and casually say lets try it try and crush my skull i bet you could do it.
its tough cause like you said u arent really friends and the best opportunjity was when she brought it up and even had you feel her quads! good news is she is young and you are young! and young people do more sudden things with less thinking then some of us older folks lol. when i was younger it was much more easy to horse around and play fight with girls that were even just friends. house parties a few drinks and they are puttin you in chokes and body scissors!