Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-16, 23:55
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: To The Women Who Do It Well

There was a clip on Youtube of Antscha vs. Julie. THAT was the first time I saw Antscha and it was amazing.
I searched Youtube and can't find the clip sadly
Old 20-Jan-16, 00:17
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There was a clip on Youtube of Antscha vs. Julie. THAT was the first time I saw Antscha and it was amazing.
I searched Youtube and can't find the clip sadly
You can find it here. You'll need to scroll down quite a way, but it's there:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-Jan-16, 02:32
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Here's an interesting blog I hadn't seen before, written by a guy who sounds like he knows what he's talking about. It begins with a profile of a rising star in the fetish wrestling game, one who's been mentioned in this thread, Amethyst Hammerfist. There are also a number of other features members of this website should find interesting. He does blog posts, reviews, interviews and more:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's the opening question in the interview with Amethyst. I'd say he's off to a good start. Still chuckling:

1. Amethyst… So. new(ish) to the scene? I hear you have history with fighting girls, like a girl?

"Like a girl? I have more of a history fighting men actually, but that’s another story, most of which can be read in my criminal record file. I am a good girl now though, I really am and I wish for there to be no more court cases or broken things."

Last edited by brooksie; 20-Jan-16 at 02:39.
Old 20-Jan-16, 16:38
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've met Antscha a few times, and your assessment of her is bang on.
Much sexier in person than on her pictures. She really has a killer bod, with arguably the best ass ever. She is indeed cool to hang out with, very confident and funny. Sexy as hell.
I normally go for the taller women, but Antscha is close to perfection.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-16, 17:07
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Much sexier in person than on her pictures. She really has a killer bod, with arguably the best ass ever. She is indeed cool to hang out with, very confident and funny. Sexy as hell.
I too have a thing for taller session ladies and I also completely agree about Antscha. Very highly skilled, great body, happy to mix in 'sexy' moves to put you in your place, immensely fun to be around, she's basically perfect.
Old 21-Jan-16, 11:41
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am thinking the same way as you.

But she also has the hot Hungarian temper.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is often telling a story where he witnessed Antscha nearly pulling a taxi driver out of the window of his car by the collar of his shirt.
We had about ten sessions about the past four years and met more often.
So we know each other quite well.
Once I asked her about bad session experiences and she told me a story about a guy who tried to hurt her on purpose. While telling the story she became very angry again and demonstrated on me how she guided him to the door grabbing me by the collar of my shirt...
At that moment I felt a little uncomfortable.
I don’t want to be in a "dirty" fight with her.
If you want to, she tailors the sessions as you want to but for me it’s more interesting when she does the sessions considering her mood.
It can go from sensual to very dominant.

If you search this forum you will find more than 120 Posts about her.
Old 29-Aug-18, 21:00
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Surely you're not forgetting about the thousands of girl who are wrestling seriously in high school and beyond. And this has been going on for more than 25 years.
Many of them are just as attractive as the vidbiz girls, if not more so.
This has to mean more session girls down the road, as the fear of rolling with males (esp older, less skilled ones) fades, and combines with the mushrooming numbers of girls and women open-minded toward such sports. It will also expose the females to basic concept of the need to dominate their opponent to assure they themselves aren't dominated. Inculcating this culture in new generations of females will vastly expand the talent pool for future session femmes. Makes me wish I was about 17.
Old 30-Aug-18, 01:17
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teller [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This has to mean more session girls down the road, as the fear of rolling with males (esp older, less skilled ones) fades, and combines with the mushrooming numbers of girls and women open-minded toward such sports. It will also expose the females to basic concept of the need to dominate their opponent to assure they themselves aren't dominated. Inculcating this culture in new generations of females will vastly expand the talent pool for future session femmes. Makes me wish I was about 17.
I always knew the mixed-combat genre would be opening up over time. Farewell to the days when you had to be watching the old tv at the right time to catch a glimpse of what was often a poorly executed mixed fight, sometimes doubled by a stuntman! I actually had to go to a theater downtown to watch the movie "Ebony, Ivory, and Jade", whilst listening to the vociferous commentary of various audience members....
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: