Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Dec-16, 15:45
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Inferno reviews

Has anybody ever a session with Inferno from Submission Rooms in London? She Looks soo nice, so sexy but I cannot find any Reviews [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-16, 15:51
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Inferno

Try asking @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. He commented on her here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-16, 18:45
JohnODubhghaill

I had a roleplay session with her a few months ago and she did SUCH a good job. I'd give her the highest recommendation possible for a roleplay-type session.

She did exactly what I asked for in my pre-session email - and there were some small details that she would've had to make an effort to remember.

I have had sessions before where the girl agrees to things in the pre-session email but completely forgets/ignores them once the session starts. Inferno was the opposite of this. I felt so grateful to her afterwards, and still feel grateful to her now, as I knew she really did her best. She gave me my best ever roleplay by a long way, and possibly my best ever session.

I will write a review of my session with her and post it here when I am done. Hopefully today. If not, tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-16, 20:57
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I had a session with her too. It was beyond excellent
As you can see on the pictures, she's beautiful. I met her before she turned up the intensity of her fitness regime, but even then she was toned and slim.
Many ladies are either skilled from a bjj perspective, or they are great with scissors and the traditional "rolling"; some excel at (semi-)competitive, while others make a smooth transition to dom-style sessioning. Inferno used her great bjj skills as an addition to the classical wrestling game, and after a good struggle she made me beg and plead for at least twenty minutes.. In different holds, with natural transitions The great thing was that it still felt like semi-comp. I loved it

She gave the impression of being a bit timid before the session, but that was just the way she spoke: she wasn't timid on the mats at all.

Actually, thanks for reminding me. Her new pictures are wonderful, I love the more athletic look. Perhaps I should find my way back to London soon
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-16, 21:13
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Not much to add! I've met her for the second time a few months ago, and while the session was great, I would not recommend her for competitive wrestling. I'm neither tall nor heavy and I never wrestle outside of sessions, yet I got the advantage quite easily.
Old 25-Dec-16, 21:21
Last Achievements

Default Re: Inferno reviews

Guys you are really great. 6 Answer in less than one day That is exactly what I expect from a forum. Thanks a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-16, 23:49
Session Wrestler
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not much to add! I've met her for the second time a few months ago, and while the session was great, I would not recommend her for competitive wrestling. I'm neither tall nor heavy and I never wrestle outside of sessions, yet I got the advantage quite easily.
Hello Luc. You have been so lovely, thank you. However, if my records serve me right (and my emails) we had one session in 2012, which you wanted semi comp turned into fantasy.
And the second session we had was in 2013 which was also semi comp turned soft grappling/fantasy with some control holds on you. If I had known you wanted full competitive then I would have treated the session as a competitive 'no holds barred' match. As it stands I treat every session based on what my client wants. However. I believe it's been three years since we last rolled around and I am much stronger now, so perhaps if you want that competitive match, please don't hesitate to say so 😊

And thank you everyone else for your stellar reviews. That makes me very happy to know I can provide something you all really enjoy.
Merry Christmas everyone!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inferno For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-16, 00:20
Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100
Activity: 78.6% Activity: 78.6% Activity: 78.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,794 Times in 13,793 Posts

Inferno is fantastic,very nice person and a good wrestler .
Old 26-Dec-16, 09:22
Last Achievements

Hi Inferno. That's nice that you are commenting directly in the Forum. It would be soo great to meeting you. Do you have any plans to leave London and to visit other places in Europe?
Old 26-Dec-16, 09:26
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello Luc. You have been so lovely, thank you. However, if my records serve me right (and my emails) we had one session in 2012, which you wanted semi comp turned into fantasy.
And the second session we had was in 2013 which was also semi comp turned soft grappling/fantasy with some control holds on you. If I had known you wanted full competitive then I would have treated the session as a competitive 'no holds barred' match. As it stands I treat every session based on what my client wants. However. I believe it's been three years since we last rolled around and I am much stronger now, so perhaps if you want that competitive match, please don't hesitate to say so 😊

And thank you everyone else for your stellar reviews. That makes me very happy to know I can provide something you all really enjoy.
Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope he takes you up on that, so you can kick his ass. (nothing against Grapluc), I always want the lady to kick the guy's ass. If we ever meet, you can kick my ass, and make me sorry I wrote this post.

but my living in the US, probably not anytime soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: