Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Mar-17, 23:55
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Sara Lips reviews

I have recently met Sara Lips during one of her European tours. Planning the session was an easy task : she is professional, reliable, attentive and answers fast. All the details needed were send on time and i went to her hotel room without hassle.

I was not used to wrestle in that setting, but i never felt unsafe even if a bed doesn't always allow a lot of movements. The transition from semi-competitive to sheer domination was quite fast : Sara had a 20kg weight advantage and she toyed with me thanks to her pure strength. I tried to resist to her holds and struggled a lot in her scissors, often a sign of desperation. She liked to keep me trapped for a while and then exert some bursts of power to force taps.

Hand over mouth smothers are one of her favourite moves and this situation was often challenging for me. A combination of a smother with a scissor or a pin can be very effective, as the fear of being out of breath was added to the pain felt.

The session was quite varied, with some stretching holds (boston crab, lotus lock) which challenged my flexibility. The hour went very fast and the end came with a but nearly pleasant side headscissor. I was immobilized and her face was fuzzy to me. She flexed her biceps and teased me as i couldn't really listen to her words, in a calm but confident display of dominance.

Sara was very friendly before and after the session, definitely not a clockwatcher. We talked for a while about session wrestling, fetishes, her experiences, her travels...and then it was the time to say goodbye and to get a deserved rest.

Last edited by Maitsek; 03-Mar-17 at 00:03.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 09:35
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sara Lips reviews

Honestly speaking, Sara Lips is so underrated that it's baffling. I had a session with her when she toured the UK, and it was my first ever session, so it needed to be a memorable one. With that said, I chose Sara because her website was very professional looking, and her photos, reviews and blog posts gave me a bit of insight into who she was and what I was expecting. She’s obviously not only attractive, but also muscular in all the right places. Booking with her was very easy, and for my first time booking a session, I was very thankful in how smooth she made the booking process.

When I first arrived, she greeted me in the attire I requested (and she looked phenomenal). It was great to see that she was striking up conversation to break the ice, and that really helped to ease the nerves as it was my first ever session, and then went over how the session was going to go. Once the session started however, I got to find out how strong she really was. She was adept at using all forms of choke-holds, her rear naked choke and foot chokes was honestly a highlight of the session, as it was an amazing and safe yet scary experience, and I tapped out in mere seconds (it was also pretty hot how she would ignore my taps for a while). Her scissors were also another highlight, as she used her very strong legs to choke me even further, and used her strong thighs and glutes to squeeze my head and ribs. I fondly remember near the session ending, as she cranked up the power on my ribs to the point where I tapped immediately, and put me in position for a standing reverse head-scissors and another reverse head-scissors where I was literally begging to be released. Her trampling me was also a highlight and felt like she could legitimately crush me if she could, so I obviously tapped out in seconds and begged for mercy.

What also heightened the experience was how she would taunt me for not being anywhere near her strength level, and liked to put me into holds and tested me to see if I could get out of them (I could not). When I wasn’t being choked and squeezed, she would smother me with her hands and her muscular ass. I was surprised at how quickly I was running out of breath, and when she ignored my taps when I was smothered it was both frightening and amazing. In between all of this, I was made to worship her muscles, and she instructed me to oil up her ass and legs. As the session was drawing to a close, she would lift and carry me around in different ways, and I was surprised by easily she was lifting me (I’m 180 lbs).

On a whole, this first session went as perfect as it could have ever been. I truly feel like I made the right choice with Sara, as she is not only very attractive, she is way stronger than she looks, and can really take you to the limit if that’s what you want. We had another chat after the session, and it was just mindblowing to me how she has all the positives I mentioned above, as well as being very friendly and easy to talk to.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-17, 04:03
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly speaking, Sara Lips is so underrated that it's baffling. I had a session with her when she toured the UK, and it was my first ever session, so it needed to be a memorable one. With that said, I chose Sara because her website was very professional looking, and her photos, reviews and blog posts gave me a bit of insight into who she was and what I was expecting. She’s obviously not only attractive, but also muscular in all the right places. Booking with her was very easy, and for my first time booking a session, I was very thankful in how smooth she made the booking process.

When I first arrived, she greeted me in the attire I requested (and she looked phenomenal). It was great to see that she was striking up conversation to break the ice, and that really helped to ease the nerves as it was my first ever session, and then went over how the session was going to go. Once the session started however, I got to find out how strong she really was. She was adept at using all forms of choke-holds, her rear naked choke and foot chokes was honestly a highlight of the session, as it was an amazing and safe yet scary experience, and I tapped out in mere seconds (it was also pretty hot how she would ignore my taps for a while). Her scissors were also another highlight, as she used her very strong legs to choke me even further, and used her strong thighs and glutes to squeeze my head and ribs. I fondly remember near the session ending, as she cranked up the power on my ribs to the point where I tapped immediately, and put me in position for a standing reverse head-scissors and another reverse head-scissors where I was literally begging to be released. Her trampling me was also a highlight and felt like she could legitimately crush me if she could, so I obviously tapped out in seconds and begged for mercy.

What also heightened the experience was how she would taunt me for not being anywhere near her strength level, and liked to put me into holds and tested me to see if I could get out of them (I could not). When I wasn’t being choked and squeezed, she would smother me with her hands and her muscular ass. I was surprised at how quickly I was running out of breath, and when she ignored my taps when I was smothered it was both frightening and amazing. In between all of this, I was made to worship her muscles, and she instructed me to oil up her ass and legs. As the session was drawing to a close, she would lift and carry me around in different ways, and I was surprised by easily she was lifting me (I’m 180 lbs).

On a whole, this first session went as perfect as it could have ever been. I truly feel like I made the right choice with Sara, as she is not only very attractive, she is way stronger than she looks, and can really take you to the limit if that’s what you want. We had another chat after the session, and it was just mindblowing to me how she has all the positives I mentioned above, as well as being very friendly and easy to talk to.
The more I hear about Sara the more I'm becoming a huge fan. Out of curiosity, in your session was she in her "Princess Pain" persona?
Old 26-Aug-17, 17:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensqueeze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The more I hear about Sara the more I'm becoming a huge fan. Out of curiosity, in your session was she in her "Princess Pain" persona?
Yep she was.
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-17, 23:32
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sounds perfect. Her being underrated may have to do with her being fairly new to the scene. I think it takes time to establish a reputation but a review like yours will certainly help her become more recognized. She has a background in journalism, which probably helps her ask the right questions when it comes to setting up a session.
Old 28-Aug-17, 06:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds perfect. Her being underrated may have to do with her being fairly new to the scene. I think it takes time to establish a reputation but a review like yours will certainly help her become more recognized. She has a background in journalism, which probably helps her ask the right questions when it comes to setting up a session.
Yeah I think that must be why she's underrated, seeing as she's only started in the scene in 2016, but I think that it's very impressive of her to be so great while only doing this for a fairly short while. I do hope more people take notice of her, and once they do, they will see that there are not many people who can offer a session like she can.
Old 31-Aug-17, 10:59
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I wrestled her about a year ago. The thing is, she is a good wrestler and a very nice person, and worth a visit when she is in your neighborhood, but at the same time she does not really excel in anything. For everything she does there are a lot of wrestlers that are better at it then Sara is, without her being bad or not good at anything.

So I find it a bit hard to write a review, I do not want say anything negative about her because she really does not deserve that. I did have a good time with her, but she is not on the top of my list for a revisit.
Old 31-Aug-17, 19:04
Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehuls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled her about a year ago. The thing is, she is a good wrestler and a very nice person, and worth a visit when she is in your neighborhood, but at the same time she does not really excel in anything. For everything she does there are a lot of wrestlers that are better at it then Sara is, without her being bad or not good at anything.

So I find it a bit hard to write a review, I do not want say anything negative about her because she really does not deserve that. I did have a good time with her, but she is not on the top of my list for a revisit.
She probably the best in terms of looks, physique and personality.
And also must one of the strongest - her scissors nearly killed me.

I also make sure I see her every time she comes to my area and always have a great time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brian81 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 01:11
Points: 3,437, Level: 24 Points: 3,437, Level: 24 Points: 3,437, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I emailed her about a custom and she just stopped responding after a couple of replies. Very strange. I even sent her a follow up email.
Old 23-Nov-17, 13:10
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

She sounds perfect from tigers review. Of course a person can't be "great" at everything...but from what I read she is far and away above many others I have sessions with.

Trash talk is important for me. She seems to have it down. Her website and blog appears very professional. I only wish she would tour the US. I would schedule a session in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the detailed review.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post: