Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-17, 17:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: For those of you that have been involved with filmed sessions, I have a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edavid [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nobody should be forced into something they were not prepared for or felt uncomfortable about doing.
Of course, that goes without saying.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-Mar-17, 19:50
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: For those of you that have been involved with filmed sessions, I have a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You make your own deal. Many session wrestlers will allow you to film the match and you just pay extra. Its yours and not theirs. They prob will tell you not to put it online anywhere.

Other wrestlers who want to put it online will give a discount (Ashley gives a $50 discount) or some may do it for free. But if you do it for free you are doing their video, not your session typically.
Bolded part is 100% true. When I shot a video the lady or the director had full say. A handful of them were boring for me, going through the motions, and once or twice is got painful past what I wanted, but nothing extreme, just more pain than I wanted or enjoyed. That said, pretty much everyone I worked with was open to feedback and suggestions and the two wrestling videos I did the ladies still wanted to know my limits and we worked out a couple moves in advance. (fooled the audience with a hard ball kick, but my hand was cupping my balls so it didn't hurt much).

Overall, I enjoyed shooting a lot. Most of the shoots were fun. Not sessions, but I usually had as much fun as I have in a session. Everyone I've filmed with was reputable though, not looking to abuse a guy at all, just looking for a guy who wanted to be in a video.
Old 03-Mar-17, 21:34
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Shefights was paying their victims,...er, models $50 a pop to have their faces stoved in, with added bonus of swollen eyes/mouths, and prolonged dizzy spells for days...
Old 04-Mar-17, 02:03
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shefights was paying their victims,...er, models $50 a pop to have their faces stoved in, with added bonus of swollen eyes/mouths, and prolonged dizzy spells for days...
They paid the homeless guys $50, I'm not sure they paid everyone, though they would sometimes travel to the lady's location and put the "Victim" up in nice hotel, cover his meals, etc. One guy who did the videos wrote about some of his experiences. Said they were a good company and fun to work with. I don't think everyone had that experience but at least one "victim" said i was fun. There's also a pretty wide range of shefights videos. Some of them almost look fun. I e-mailed him and inquired but I said no face punches. He said face punches were a requirement - so I didn't inquire further, but I'd talked with Julie Squeeze about shooting with me and she was game. I thought her on camera personality, which she told me was meaner, well, all I can say is I was eager to take that risk, at least with Julie, but . . . not with face punches. That was a deal breaker for me.

That's what one guy said in a youtube discussion. Don't think I can find it now, but I found him believable.

Added after 38 minutes:

Found it:

Scroll down to the Charly Stilleto post with 21 replies

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Charly did some videos - here's one: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Chris Smith said "Heather is my cousin". He says he trained and traveled with them, didn't say he shot a video so . . . . maybe the reason he had fun was he was behind the scenes, not taking the punches.

All that said, I think 30% of the people on this board would step into the ring with Ronda Rousy if invited, maybe 50%. I probably would. We like this kind of stuff, pretty women beating us up, putting us in holds, throwing punches and kicks. I also know from experience that there comes a point where the fun stops and all I want is the pain and punches or head scissors to stop, so, both aspects are true. It can be fun, and it can be pretty darn unpleasant and no fun at all, at least in my experience. Having safe words, pre-agreed limits and a sane person administer beating is important.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 04-Mar-17 at 02:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-17, 06:00
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Since November 2016 I film my private sessions.
Therefor I use a smartphone (4k resolution) and a tripod.
Until now no session girl refused permission or charged extra (I know some do).
Some of them asked me for a copy to use some sequences / pictures for promotion purpose
but not for selling.

Concerning my filmed sessions for producers:
Some of them are scripted some are not depending on the tenor.
I never had to pay for these sessions or got paid.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-17, 04:41
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He said face punches were a requirement - so I didn't inquire further, but I'd talked with Julie Squeeze about shooting with me and she was game. I thought her on camera personality, which she told me was meaner, well, all I can say is I was eager to take that risk, at least with Julie, but . . . not with face punches. That was a deal breaker for me.

All that said, I think 30% of the people on this board would step into the ring with Ronda Rousy if invited, maybe 50%. I probably would. We like this kind of stuff, pretty women beating us up, putting us in holds, throwing punches and kicks. I also know from experience that there comes a point where the fun stops and all I want is the pain and punches or head scissors to stop, so, both aspects are true. It can be fun, and it can be pretty darn unpleasant and no fun at all, at least in my experience. Having safe words, pre-agreed limits and a sane person administer beating is important.
I think face punches would be a deal-breaker for many. Unless you have like a week in which you can take vacation and have very few people see you, that just wouldn't fly...I'd do a beatdown with Julie if face punches were off the table for sure.

As for Ronda, I'd step into the ring with her probably. But I'm under no illusions that I'd survive more than a few seconds. Let's face it, she'd dislocate most of our shoulders. If arm bars weren't allowed, we might last slightly longer...