Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Mar-17, 21:42
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Safa Warda review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
haha, yeh man feels so good. I got this bruise on my shoulder, I think I got it when she twisted my arm to put me on the floor and then stepped on my shoulder with her foot

Yeh i dunno aye, I always thought getting KO'ed slowly was the way to go and less painful. But I guess everyone is different, I need to do more exploring with Skylar
The runny nose bit was also the uncomfortable but, I felt that I was about to snort out some phlegm from my nose due to the pressure so I tapped cos of that aswell.
Skylar is top on my list for my next session. She is not too far from where i live either! I guess everybody is different when it comes to scissors. When i sessioned with Maria Garcia, she actually told me that i held out longer than most guys do before tapping. I found this really odd too, because she had me tapping like a little bitch in 5 or 6 seconds!

A long time ago, i sessioned with this girl Karina from Tempest. She never actually knocked me out because i tapped every time, but she would have me on the verge of passing out with very little pain. She was by no means fat, but her thighs did have some fat on them. I guess it provided some cushioning for my neck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 14:13
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Hi All,

I’ve just had my 2nd session with Safa today and what we did today was unreal. I’m now proud to say that I’ve finally experienced what a KO feels like. Todays’ session was much better than my first one since I knew exactly what I want and Safa really delivered. I told her that I wanted a more “gentle” scissor session where it’s tight but not too tight when it becomes uncomfortable and with no RNC because I don’t want my trachea to feel sore like last time.

Safa KO’ed me 6 times today
5 from Triangle Choke holds and 1 from reverse headscissor

Safa told me that she has improved her triangle choke hold thanks to a fellow member on here who sessioned with her while she was in Australia and she was eager to try out the hold on me. I didn’t have much expectation for a KO since I’m a wimp and would tap out since I can’t handle the pain lol. Anyway, she locked on the triangle which was tight but comfortable and she slightly flexed her hips. The hold was tight and I started choking a bit but it was bearable so I didn’t tap. 3 – 4 seconds later I started to feel light headed and then I was OUT!!! I woke up wondering wtf just happened and Safa was smiling at me and stroking my head lol.

Now, the KO feeling is just really weird but bloody awesome and cannot be expressed by mere words but I’ll try anyway :P

The first KO was the best out of all the six. There are probably 3 stages in the KO process.

Stage 1 is the lightheaded feeling, Stage 2 is when you actually go out and Stage 3 is when you wake up feeling disorientated.

Stage 1 is pretty self-explanatory

Stage 2 was the weirdest of all stages and the hardest to explain. This is where you are dreaming and don’t know really know what is going on. For me, in my dream – I heard loud traffic noises likes cars driving along the road and beeping, then I “think” I heard my parents in the back ground telling me to wake up because I overslept and late for school.

Stage 3 is when you wake up and slowly relized stage 2 was just a dream and now you’re back at the session thinking WTF just happened and how long the time has passed lol. Seriously, it felt like I was waking up from a nights sleep.

Another way I could explain the KO feeling is when you are put into a full anaesthetic before a surgery and you wake up afterwards all dazed and high. That would be the closest feeling for it if anyone has ever been through that before.

After my first KO I felt really energized, no after effects at all lol. I couldn’t believe how great I was feeling and it was almost too good to be true. But I still took a 5min break for precautionary reasons

The reverse KO was a bit different. I was doing pretty bad from scissors hold because I kept tapping and panicking once the choking/suffocating feeling kicked in. This time round, Safa told me to put my head right up to her butt chicks so it cushions my neck a bit more and minimise the pain lol . I did just that and then she started to squeeze, I did this soft tap to high indicating that it’s starting to feel uncomfortable and I want out, she kept squeezing a bit more and now I tapped harder, then the light headed feeling kicked and I was out again . This time around, I didn’t dream during the stage 2 phase because it was a really quick KO but I felt my body locking up and I couldn’t control my arms and legs. Almost like someone sedated me lol. When I woke up, I remember seeing Safa thighs around my head getting off me, she told me I was only out for 1 or 2 seconds but for me it felt longer than that lol…and once again, it felt great

The rest of the other KO’s were similar to the first one but not as good. On the 4th triangle KO, she held it on for 5s after I was out which made me convulse and twitched and I certainly felt I was out longer than the previous ones. Still felt great though.

One thing I really like about Safa is that she gives you this really good head messages after a KO and during breaks which really makes you recover faster. The messages she gives forces the blood to your brain which does help a lot . Once she finishes massaging you (healing you) she will quickly put you back into a scissor hold and start putting the pain on again. So pretty much she hurts you, heals you and hurts you again LOL. I must say that I really enjoyed what she did to me lol.

Getting KOed by Safa in triangle choke hold was an amazing experience. Kinda feels like the work of a surgeon where they put you to sleep and you wake up feeling fully refreshed. When I woke up from the KO, Safa was like “Ta da, that’s it. That’s what a KO feels like” lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this review and I also hope that it helps all the people out that are thinking if they should experience a KO or not during a session

I cannot recommend Safa enough, if she is traveling to you area then you really are in luck.

Now I’m off to bed for a well deserve sleep

Last edited by mcginty; 11-Mar-17 at 00:14.
Old 10-Mar-17, 16:49
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Wow that's amazing! So happy for you that you managed to get knocked out this time

I'll make sure to book a session with Safa if she visits Europe again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-17, 00:42
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow that's amazing! So happy for you that you managed to get knocked out this time

I'll make sure to book a session with Safa if she visits Europe again!
Thanks, I'm now kinda addicted to KO's now and can't stop thinking about the feeling of it lol

My next goal now is to experience 100% painless KO

I've got a session booked with Skylar next week too
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-17, 01:16
Banned
Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Didn't know safa is capable of the triangle choke. Triangle choke, in my opinion is the most painless way to go to sleep if the girl knows how to do it right. My GF is a purple belt in BJJ, and she has no problem putting me to sleep in the triangle without feeling any pain at all. You just go to sleep without realising.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikofdz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-17, 01:31
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikofdz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't know safa is capable of the triangle choke. Triangle choke, in my opinion is the most painless way to go to sleep if the girl knows how to do it right. My GF is a purple belt in BJJ, and she has no problem putting me to sleep in the triangle without feeling any pain at all. You just go to sleep without realising.
She does now, thanks to Ser_Jaker

I agree how triangle is the most painless way to go to sleep. I tried getting KO'ed from a sidescissor or classic headscissor but still couldn't handle the pain lol.

I wouldn't say the triangle was 100% painless for me, there was still tight / suffocating feeling for the first 2 - 3 seconds before passing out.

How often does your GF ko you? Is it completely 100% painless or do u still feel that little bit of suffocating feeling?
Old 11-Mar-17, 10:01
Banned
Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She does now, thanks to Ser_Jaker

I agree how triangle is the most painless way to go to sleep. I tried getting KO'ed from a sidescissor or classic headscissor but still couldn't handle the pain lol.

I wouldn't say the triangle was 100% painless for me, there was still tight / suffocating feeling for the first 2 - 3 seconds before passing out.

How often does your GF ko you? Is it completely 100% painless or do u still feel that little bit of suffocating feeling?
Well, if she is skilled enough, she can do it without you feeling any pain at all. The triangle have to be extremely tight and she has to shift her body a little to the side to create an angle. The angle makes the triangle even tighter and would totally cut off the blood supply to the brain. The key to a painless knockout is to not let her choke or suffocate you, but rather to cut off the blood supply on the carotid arteries. My GF is a purple belt and have been training in BJJ for many years. I would say she would put me to sleep atleast 3-4 times a week. She usually takes 6-8 seconds to do it. For me, when she locks in the triangle, i would experience 3 stages.

First stage is where you feel a blood rush in your head. I'm not sure how to explain this feeling through words, but its as though you can feel blood moving very quickly in your head.

Second stage is where suddenly all goes black and you enter dreamland. I would usually dream about something very random.

Third stage is where you start to get back to your senses and recollect your thoughts. This feeling is just like waking up from a sleep, only that during the process of waking up, you see everything around you spinning. I would feel hazy and woozy and it takes me some time before i realise that i have just been put to sleep.

All in all, there is no element of pain present in any of the 3 stages mentioned above.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rikofdz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-17, 13:02
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikofdz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, if she is skilled enough, she can do it without you feeling any pain at all. The triangle have to be extremely tight and she has to shift her body a little to the side to create an angle. The angle makes the triangle even tighter and would totally cut off the blood supply to the brain. The key to a painless knockout is to not let her choke or suffocate you, but rather to cut off the blood supply on the carotid arteries. My GF is a purple belt and have been training in BJJ for many years. I would say she would put me to sleep atleast 3-4 times a week. She usually takes 6-8 seconds to do it. For me, when she locks in the triangle, i would experience 3 stages.

First stage is where you feel a blood rush in your head. I'm not sure how to explain this feeling through words, but its as though you can feel blood moving very quickly in your head.

Second stage is where suddenly all goes black and you enter dreamland. I would usually dream about something very random.

Third stage is where you start to get back to your senses and recollect your thoughts. This feeling is just like waking up from a sleep, only that during the process of waking up, you see everything around you spinning. I would feel hazy and woozy and it takes me some time before i realise that i have just been put to sleep.

All in all, there is no element of pain present in any of the 3 stages mentioned above.
Doesn't tightness = pain? The more tighter it is, the more uncomfortable it will become?

Anyway, you are lucky that you have a GF who does bjj and is a purple belt

Does she KO you for fun? Does she enjoy putting you to sleep just as much as you enjoy getting put to sleep? lol
Old 20-Jan-18, 09:43
Points: 431, Level: 7 Points: 431, Level: 7 Points: 431, Level: 7

Default Re: Safa Warda reviews

These are all great reviews. I am in process of getting Safa here to Portland in March
Old 02-Jan-19, 20:01
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Safa Warda reviews

I had a really enjoyable session with Safa back in 2014, so when the opportunity to meet her again arose this year, I contacted her. Some things haven't changed: Safa is still cheerful, playful and good-looking. She's also a lot stronger and more skilled than I recalled.

Our first encounter was quite one-sided in my favor, but things were much more balanced this time. While it wasn't a competitive session, I didn't have to pretend to be quite convincingly dominated. I was eager to try her newfound knockout skills. Alas, my neck proved to be tricky, and we couldn't find a way for her to put me to sleep before panic forced me to tap. It wasn't for lack of trying though! I still spend a very nice hour between her legs or arms and under her breasts or ass. She's an excellent face-sitter.

I'll meet her again next time she's around!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:

Tags
safa review