Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-11, 04:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Post Stable boy

Stable Boy
author: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
source: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
size: 65,700 words

This is a wonderful story involving many aspects of a d/s relationship. Here's a quote:

Quote:
She sat down and extended her foot expectantly. Jim jumped down from the box and, without waiting to pull up his trousers, knelt down before her and eased off her shoes ready to put on her boots. It struck him how quickly this had become normal, how natural it was to be kneeling in front of this woman with his trousers and boxers around his ankles. As ever the sole of her boot ‘accidentally’ brushed against him and he felt the surge of blood as his penis strained against its constraint.
However this flirting, if that’s what it was, didn’t last long and Miss Worthing was up and off on her morning ride. Jim pulled up his trousers and reached for the broom. If the stables weren’t spotless before she returned he knew there would be trouble. He was still sweeping when she returned. She led Morning Dew up to him and handed over the reins.
“The garden needs weeding.” She said. “Get the horses out in the paddock and finish off here then come on up to the house and I’ll show you what needs doing.”
That morning everything seemed to go slow or go wrong and it was well gone eleven before Jim had finished off and got everything ship-shape. Slightly nervous about the delay he made his way to the house and around the back to the walled garden. There was no one there so he knocked on the back door of the house. After a moment or two Miss Worthing appeared wearing a loose cotton wrap dress that, at mid thigh length, made the most of her long, shapely legs. Jim couldn’t help but stare.
“You took your time.” Miss Worthing scolded Jim.
“I’m sorry, Miss Worthing.” He replied. “It’s just that…”
“I don’t want to hear your excuses. Now fetch that sun lounger and place it under the apple tree.” Miss Worthing pointed at the sun lounger and Jim moved it, under her direction, until it was place in the dappled shade from the tree. Then he was ordered to fetch a table from inside the house and to bring everything that he found on it. This took two trips as, apart from the table itself, there was a long drink, a copy of the Paris edition of Vogue, some nail varnish, some nail varnish remover and a package of cotton wool pads. He brought it all through and laid it out ready for Miss Worthing who was already laid full length upon the lounger.
“My toenail varnish needs renewing. Do you think you can manage that?” Miss Worthing asked.
“Of course, Miss Worthing.” Jim replied.
“Well, get on with it.” Miss Worthing picked up her magazine and, lifting up one knee to rest it upon, started to read. Jim sorted out the nail varnish remover and the pads and, going to the foot of the lounger and kneeling down before it, he set to work. Somehow working on her bare feet, as opposed to her riding boots, was completely different and, if possible, even more enticing. There was a delicacy about them, a femininity, that spoke to something deep with Jim and, as he held her foot in his hand he felt as if he were holding something precious. Brushing this fanciful notion to one side he set to work, gently rubbing away the old varnish, cleaning up the nails and preparing them for the new coat. Then, taking extraordinary care, he opened the bottle of varnish and, with the little brush attached to the cap, smoothed on the fresh coat. Miss Worthing had chosen a burgundy red and Jim thought that the colour set off her feet perfectly.
Then it was time for the other foot. Jim coughed discretely and Miss Worthing looked up from her magazine, saw what was happening and swapped over. Again he cleaned off the old polish and again he applied the new, until, completely finished, he held her foot in his hand wondering what came next. Almost without thinking he bent forward and kissed the tips of her toes.
“Careful, you’ll smudge them.” Miss Worthing said.
“I’m sorry. Miss Worthing.” Jim replied. Gently he put her foot down on the sun lounger.
“I didn’t say you shouldn’t kiss; that was very… thoughtful of you. It’s just that you should wait for the varnish to dry. Try this one.” Miss Worthing swapped over again, holding out her other foot a few inches above the lounger. Jim took it in his hands and bent over to kiss it.
“Good, very good. I like it that you show some... respect. Now don’t slobber.” Miss Worthing returned to her magazine.
Keeping her command not to slobber in mind Jim kissed at first just the tips of her toes but, growing bolder, he roamed ever further. As he was kissing the underside of her big toe he felt it flex and, taking that as his cue, slipped it inside his mouth sucking gently. He could tell that, although the magazine was still between them and he couldn’t see her face, she was no longer reading, her attention was fully upon what he was doing. Eventually she put the magazine down and reached for her drink.
“You like doing that, don’t you?” She asked between sips.
“It’s an honour, Miss Worthing.” Jim replied.
“An honour?” Miss Worthing queried.
“Yes, Miss; thank you for letting me kiss them.” Jim hadn’t been thinking when he’d replied, the words had just come out but, now, knelt at her feet, it did feel right, it was indeed an honour.
“How sweet.” Miss Worthing smiled down at him. “As a reward you may go into the kitchen and find the skin cream that's on the counter. Bring it back out and I’ll allow you to give my feet a massage. Oh, and lose the tee shirt.”
Jim hurried to obey. He found the cream and rushed back out with it. He knelt back down again and, after quickly whipping off his tee shirt, squeezed some cream onto the palm of his hand. As he worked it in he was careful to be as gentle as possible but Miss Worthing admonished him, reminding him that it was supposed to be a massage so he changed tack and, working her foot between his hands he sensuously squeezed and pampered and was delighted when she purred with pleasure as a result. She took her free foot and rested it on his chest, idly rubbing her big toe back and forth across his nipple. Jim could feel the growing tension, there was an electricity between them as both enjoyed the sensuous pleasures from the ministrations of the other one.
In the end it was Miss Worthing who broke the tension.
The story in .doc format is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Stable Boy.doc (413.0 KB, 184 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 11:48
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: Stable boy

That was a great story. He is a lucky guy to have such a kind and merciful mistress to serve :-)