Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Nov-15, 14:40
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Match with Scorpion

I've recently had a fully-comp submissions-only wrestling match with Miss Scorpion at Pippa L'Vinn's Wrestling Factory in Manchester.
We agreed beforehand that we would wrestle for 45 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of the winner dominating the loser.
As I weigh 83kg and she's only 66kg, she should have had no chance, right? Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Right from the start of the match, she extracted submission after submission from me, using just her phenomenal skill and surprising strength.
There was no need for her to employ any 'dirty tricks' as some lady wrestlers are prone to do - she won absolutely fair and square.
And she won by 12 submissions to 0 - that works out at a submission every 3.75 minutes - staggering!

That's not to say I gave her an easy ride, either; she had to work hard for each and every submission, as I was trying with every ounce of my strength to avoid being trapped in her vice-like grip - all to no avail.
She also has an amazing tolerance to pain - when I managed to apply a very tight headlock on her, it had no effect.

I also employed my deadliest weapon on her - body scissors - which on some other opponents has resulted in a tap in seconds. As I piled on the pressure, she was able to absorb it without the slightest expression of pain or discomfort. All I succeeded in doing was wearing myself out, allowing her to escape and apply her next move.

The other amazing thing was the sheer variety of holds she employed. Unlike most other wrestlers, who tend to have one or two favourite or 'signature' moves, each of her submissions was gained through the application of a different hold. She told me afterwards that she wanted to give me plenty of variety - she certainly did that!

All too soon, the 45 minutes was up, and my wrestling demolition at her hands was complete. By now I was totally exhausted, and it was time for her to extract the forfeit from me she so richly deserved.
For the next 15 minutes, she took full advantage of her win. As she kneed me in the balls, I had to count each one as it arrived. She delivered multiple gut punches, really sinking them in. She stood on my chest, full-weight, before jumping off. She pinched my nipples and smothered me with the soles of her feet.
What a woman!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-15, 16:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Match with Scorpion

That sounds fun. She's one I'm curious about for sure.
Old 01-Nov-15, 17:35
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Daamn man! She really dominate you after (also in match ) but sounds pretty brutal after you loose in match and then the real pain start to come!
Old 03-Nov-15, 21:08
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a woman!
[/url]
Aah thank you Praxiteles! You certainly made me work for it. We built up quite the sweat.

For those of you that are interested...the full list of submissions from the session......I was being a sneaky little fox

Neck crank
Anaconda choke
Single arm hammer lock
Bread cutter
Rear naked choke with body scissors
Mounted Triangle
Body scissors
Reverse guillotine
Neck pressure point
Reverse headscissors
Armbar with knee smother (mwahahhahaa)
Reverse figure four

Clipstores

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post: