Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Feb-17, 09:45
Producer
Points: 10,783, Level: 44 Points: 10,783, Level: 44 Points: 10,783, Level: 44
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,664 Times in 295 Posts
Default Jade (UK) reviews

On my recent visit to London I had my first wrestling session with Jade. I'd booked a serviced apartment for the night, and met with Jade in a pub a few doors away. Jade was on time and looked amazing. I'd never really sessioned before and Jade immediately put me at ease. Not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too. We had a couple of drinks and then went to the apartments. Due to my physical limitations we had agreed a light wrestling session, Jade was wearing a very sexy bikini, and looked amazing.

I wasnt really sure what to expect but she grabbed me and scissored me straight away and I had to tap. She is really strong, and even if I was fully fit I don't think I could have done anything. What happened over the next hour was Jade putting me through the wringer with a variety of moves, scissors of every description, school girl pins, grapevines, strangles. I managed to thwart an attempted camel clutch, and at one point managed to get her into a body scissors but she didn't tap and punished me for it.

I did find one weakness and I will use it again next time we meet.

Afterwards we went for a bite to eat before Jade left for her train.

For me this was a real bucketlist moment having followed Jade's career since she started, and was pleasantly surprised at what an absolutely lovely person she is.

Next time I am in London I will definitely meet Jade again, highly recommended, and I hope she stays doing this for a long time yet, she is just so enchanting whether she is destroying you in a body scissors or conversing over a lager.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr Rain For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-17, 17:13
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts
Default Re: Jade (UK) Reviews

Jade is a very nice person and a great wrestler.
Old 12-Feb-17, 17:16
Bodyscissors Toy

Do you have a like to her site?
Old 12-Feb-17, 21:17
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you have a like to her site?
Don't think she has a site but she's at The Submission Room
3rd from the bottom
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And on twitter:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-17, 14:52
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Have a session with Jade coming up on Wednesday following sessions with Amethyst and Sativa!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-17, 22:13
Last Achievements

So I finally met with Jade...(a couple of pics added to personal session pics thread)

God she is gorgeous! And so bubbly and friendly as well, along with her beauty.

We had a semi comp/fantasy match. Mainly fantasy though in the sense that I wasn't able to escape from any of her holds, bar one head scissor which I slid out of, due to both of us having got a bit sweaty (she didn't let me get very far though...pouncing on me and sitting on my face until I tapped, and staying there until I tapped more and more frantically and started woozing out. I got told that was to teach me a lesson for escaping!).

She put me in numerous types of scissors and nearly popped my head off several times, spent a large amount of the session reverse facesitting me to oblivion whilst tickling the hell out of me, smothering me with her breasts (absolute heaven to be honest), and figuring out ways to make me tap whilst ensuring that my face was stuck firmly in her feet (camel clutch with feet wrapped around face, armbars with feet in face, reverse headsit with face forced into feet, victory poses etc).

I stood no chance, but had the time of my life. She did all this with a massive smile on her face, and lots of laughing at my uselessness and, once discovered, my girly screams when she tickled every part of my body over and over.

She was extremely accomodating when I asked if she wouldn't mind taking a couple of photos at the end of the session too.

I told her I now plan on taking on her and inferno in a 2 vs 1 match as soon as I can afford it and find the time. So that's my next plan!

Don't hesitate to book a session with this absolute star. She's much stronger than she looks in her photos, and even more beautiful.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 10:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

I had a great (but at 15 mins far too short) session with Jade after the Manchester Wrestling factory show. She is really gorgeous and classy, and really fun to chat with! After only 15mins I felt I knew her quite well. Her wrestling holds(particularly facesitting pins), were first class and I had a great time. (I'll try and put some photos up in personal session photos early next week.)

The thing which surprised me was that she told me how much she enjoyed being facesat by other girls, which probably explains why she understands the scene and is such a great facesitter. I get the impression that many girl wrestlers put up with being facesat rather than enjoy it.. but as Jade put it to me.. "You clearly enjoy having a girl sit on your face, so why shouldn't I?" Lovely girl, must have a longer session soon!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 10:57
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorbash76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
met with Jade in a pub.
very unusual for Jade to be in a pub
Old 10-Mar-17, 11:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a great (but at 15 mins far too short) session with Jade after the Manchester Wrestling factory show. She is really gorgeous and classy, and really fun to chat with! After only 15mins I felt I knew her quite well. Her wrestling holds(particularly facesitting pins), were first class and I had a great time. (I'll try and put some photos up in personal session photos early next week.)

The thing which surprised me was that she told me how much she enjoyed being facesat by other girls, which probably explains why she understands the scene and is such a great facesitter. I get the impression that many girl wrestlers put up with being facesat rather than enjoy it.. but as Jade put it to me.. "You clearly enjoy having a girl sit on your face, so why shouldn't I?" Lovely girl, must have a longer session soon!
She's lovely isn't she! I can't wait to see her again
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 09:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
posted [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post: