Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-11, 11:15
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default sister

when I was between the ages of 14-17 every monday and thursday my younger sis went to late night dance classes. She never changed she just went to the class in whatever she wore that day. It was usually school uniform blue or white shirt, blue jumper, short black skirt white knee socks and flat shoes.

Every time without fail she would return at about 11.30 pm I was always ready and waiting for her. I would be laid on my front watching tv or I would lay on my back and goto sleep. Whatever I did always worked. As sis returned home she would walk in the room and attack me.

As i was laid on my front or asleep on my back she always managed to straddle me unchallenged. if I was on my front she would have to turn me over to administer her very generous ultra high ultra tight schoolgirlpins sat on my throat with her lower shins and ankles holding my arms prisoner with skirt bunched up and tucked neatly under my chin and her thighs pressing tightly against my head and face. She seemed to make a point of trapping my wrists under her knees and lower thighs totally at her mercy. If i was asleep on my back I would wake up with her sat astride my chest and throat again with my arms trapped under her shins and ankles and skirt tucked under my chin my face was always contorted as it was being squashed between her thighs. I have to admit as I was a very keen schoolgirlpin enthusiast I really looked forward to mondays and thursdays.

I don't know if she knew i wanted to be pinned or whether she enjoyed doing the pinnning down as much I enjoyed receiving it. Whichever it seemed to suit both of us. She never mentioned how much of a coincidence it was that I was always laid down on a Monday and Thursday nights and I always ended up being sgpinned for about 30 minutes to an hour. Whether it was spring, summer autumn or winter.

Some nights she liked to torture me others she prefered to verbally humiliate me and occasionally she would like to extract lots of submissions and enjoy making me beg her for mercy. As someone who enjoyed to receive her very special sgpins I only used to put up a token struggle.

I would pretend to complain but she knew i would be laid down the following monday or thursday lying in wait for my treat or her punishment.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-13, 19:00
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: sister

Interesting. How old she was?
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: