Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-21, 18:00
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Bloodmatch 2: Connie Angel's Legacy

1991: in a lonely arena in Vegas, Connie Angel, young and beautiful entrepneur, as well as former kickboxing champion, is fighting for her life in a deathmatch against Brick Bardo, a fighter who has kidnapped her and turns out to be Wood Wilson, Connie's former boyfriend. The man wants revenge after someone beat him up almost to death five years before, 'cause he had refused to take part in some fixed kickboxing matches. Brick finds out that Connie was right at the top of that organization: so above all, he wants to punish the woman's betrayal. But her survival instinct, added to her fighting skills, is stronger than Brick's rage, and eventually the man is beaten by Connie's fists and kicks, who at the end kills her former BF with a lethal throat kick. I guess everybody here reminds the Albert Pyun's masterpiece, who gave us one of the most iconic MF fights ever, also thanks to unforgettable ex Playmate Hope Marie Carlton. Ok...and then? What about marvelous Connie? Let's find out.

Nowadays: Connie Angel is a 56 year-old owner of a little empire in Las Vegas. CEO of a real estate holding, after she was widowed, she has been happily married for 24 years to John Jameson, a lawyer, and mom of two: a boy, Jeremy, 23, and a girl, Claudia, 20. Soon after the arena deathmatch, she left World Martial Arts Council and tried to invest her money only on legal business, succeeding. Connie's still beautiful, maybe more than youth days: two pregnancies haven't left any trace on her athletic body, except her breast, already large, growing up to size 5. She keeps training indeed, at least 3 times a week, despite her business and little free time. Actually, over Kickboxing, she started Karate and Taekwondo, earning black belt in both disciplines (II Dan in Karate, I in TKD). Knowing how martial arts could be useful ("Someday, they could save your life"), Connie wanted her sons would take martial arts classes too: while Jeremy hasn't never been thrilled by fighting sports (he has always preferred soccer), Claudia has followed in the footsteps of her mother, becoming at 19 a Karate black belt and taking part in many national kickboxing tournaments. Sometimes Connie wakes up in the night thinking about Brick Bardo, but all things considered, she's living a good life: she paid all her dues. But somebody doesn't agree to this.

Everything starts with an half-morning phone call: "Ehy honey", it's John, "did you hear Claudia?". "No John, I didn't", replies Connie, who's going to start a job meeting, "what's up?". "Well, last night she didn't come home. Her Whatsapp tells she's been online till 10:30 PM. I called Theresa, she didn't even hear her...". Connie's already worried, but does her best to seem quiet and keep the voice calm: "Don't worry sweetheart, surely she's been to some college party and passed the night on a mate's couch. I'm gonna make some calls, I'll let you know. Take it easy".

So Connie calls Jeremy first: he's being in Washington due to dissertation's researches, but she wants to know if he heard his sister. Jeremy says he doesn't and, a little suspicious, asks if everything's ok. His mother minimizes and says bye. Soon after, she calls Louise, another friend close to Claudia, but once again no news about her daughter. Connie's getting afraid, so instructs in a rush her deputy about the meeting and runs home. Once there, she opens the door and calls aloud her husband. But nobody replies. Connie starts point out some sign of struggle: a broken vase, glass shards on the floor. And a card on the living room table: Same place as 30 years ago. Now. Be there or your sweet hubby and your delicious girl may get hurt. Just like a nightmare. "It can't be true. It can't be true", keeps repeating Connie, who's already on the road to save her family: she perfectly knows where she has to go.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-21, 14:53
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Bloodmatch 2: Connie Angel's Legacy

Post approved
Old 26-Aug-21, 15:52

The Arena is still overthere. Massive, maybe a little sleazier than before, but it brings back to Connie some good memories, like her early kickboxing matches, full of adrenaline and danger. But now things are really different: her family is in danger, not just her. She gets out of the car, and walks towards the big Arena gate.

"Finally! Great Connie Angel has come to save her family!"

An ironical exclamation from a male, high yet powerful voice, makes Connie stop. She doesn't see the man at first, but John and Claudia. They're sitting on the stands close to the ring, with tied hands and feet, gagged. Connie takes a huge sigh of relief: their clothes look crumpled and a little torn, but they seem to be ok. Then, Connie notices the man, coming from the ring with a gun in his right hand. He seems in his late 50's, pretty tall, muscular and athletic despite his age.

"Don't you remember me? I know, it's been a while. Thirty years, no joke."

Connie sharps her eyes as the man gets closer: "Gary? Gary Newman?!"

"In the flesh, madam! How are you?"

"You fuckbag! What the hell do you want from me and my family? I thought we had already fixed things. A long time ago!"

"Really, Connie? You thought your shitty charity would keep me quiet, while you were becoming Vegas' queen? Come on! I was the one who lost more than anyone! Because of you, your fuckin' twisted plan and your fixed matches! My life is already screwed up, but today I want my revenge."

"What do you want? Money?"

Gary breaks out in a violent, disturbing laugh: "You're still the same: there's only money for you. That's because you were been married to that old fat cat. I said revenge. Mickey!", Gary says aloud, "come in!"

A door opens and a boy, maybe in his 25 or late 20's, steps in. He's tall and muscular as Gary, he got long black hair, and he's wearing a red GI. Around his waist, a black belt hangs.

"Let me introduce you to Mickey, my son!"

The boy remains silent, but by the way he looks at Connie, she sees he's been raised in hatred.

"Connie, I know your little girl is a karate kid, just like you. Well, today I wanna prove you my boy is better. At least in this I wanna see you losing. A defeat you will not forget."

"Motherfucker!" Connie explodes. "Leave out my daughter and fight me. You and me. Au pair."

One more laugh by Gary. "Come on, Connie! It would be too easy. You're not the enfant prodige they used to talk about anymore. Let's give it up to our heirs."

John starts crying and tries to scream, while Claudia looks quite and determined.

"I've seen your daughter fighting a couple of times: not bad at all, for a girl!"

Connie looks at her daughter: she knows how good and strong-willed she is, but now she's going to fight for her own life.

"No!" Connie replies, "let me fight your son, if you don't have the guts to do it yourself!", trying to hurt his pride.

"No, honey, you didn't catch it: it's not a negotiation. Gary, tie the woman, then free the girl. Ring is ready".

With a gun to her head, the woman is forced to be tied by Mickey, just near John.

"Ok Mickey, free the hubby's mouth, so he can be his daughter's cheerleader", Gary indicates to his son.

"You piece of shit, you will pay for this!" responds Connie, full of anger.

Then she rests her forehead against John's, kissing his lips, finally freed, and suppressing tears.

"Everything's gonna be alright, honey", John tries to reassure his wife, "I'm so sorry I couldn't recover Claudia...they fooled me, it was a trap."

"It's ok sweetheart, Claudia is strong. She will make it."

Claudia, untied from Mickey, starts stretching her sore wrists and thighs. Who knows what's in her head? She has fought and defeated some male opponents in previous kickboxing tournaments and after all she's a Karate black belt, but who knows this guy? His look's so truculent...Nevertheless the girl looks at her parents, trying to look fearless: "Mom, Dad, don't worry: I will get you out of here".

Claudia is blonde and beautiful like her mother, but a different type of beauty: she's about a couple cm taller than her (John's a tall man, as well) and a little less curvy, quite feminine though. She wears short hair (kind of like Captain Marvel in "Avengers: Endgame") and her eyes are light-brown, which sometimes seem green. Now it's time: she takes her sneakers and white socks off and gets in the ring, the same one on which her mother had fought and killed Wood Wilson, thirty years before. She's wearing sweatpants and a black sporty t-shirt. Mickey gets in the ring, too: he's barefoot, as well as Claudia, and he took upper GI half off, displaying a pretty massive, yet lean, upper body.

"Ok guys, you know rules", Gary states, "there are no rules. Make us fan!"

Claudia and Mickey rise their fists in front of their faces and the fight begins.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-21, 09:05

Claudia begins going around her opponent, to study him. Mickey indeed wants to do his job rapidly.

He tries a roundhouse-sidekick combination, dodged by Claudia, who shows very good defensive skills. Girl's first shot hits the target: body fake, Mickey expects her right jab, instead he's hit by Claudia's double side-kick, belly first, temple then. The boy looks a little stunned but he recovers immediately with an head shaking.

Claudia thinks it's the moment to attack, so closes the gap, but she commits an error: her opponent's arms are very long, and he's much bigger than her, so it's pretty easy for him to drag her to the corner, starting a flurry of fists against her body at first, then her face. Claudia tries to react embracing him and then pushing him away, but Mickey's on fire and starts a tremendous front and sidekick series to girl's upper body.

Before worst arrives, Claudia eventually runs away from the corner and can take a breath from opponent's fury. Mickey starts again with kicks, but this time Claudia's footwork throws him off, and just when Mickey prepares an hook, she fires an explosive jumping front kick, hitting hardly his face and making him stumbling for a few seconds.

Recovering his balance, Mickey explodes in a yell rage, and starts again attacking head on with another kicks combination, easily avoided by Claudia. As latest dodged kick, the girl delivers an accurate sidekick to her opponent's belly, who starts spitting blood from mouth. She knows it's her time, so drags Mickey to the corner and starts massacring him with a tremendous flurry of fists. While Gary's getting worried, Connie and John keep encouraging their girl: "Come on honey, it's yours! Finish him!"

Mickey's almost done but doesn't want to give up to a girl, and tries to send some confused and slow hook to Claudia's face, unsuccesful. Connie's daughter is on fire: as well as her mother against Brick Bardo, she grabs her opponent's head and knees hard it a couple of times.

"Wake up, son a bitch, wake up! She's just a girl!", Gary screams to his poor son.

Undaunted, and hurt by his father's words, Mickey tries another desperate reaction with a couple of weak hooks, easily neutralised by the opponent. Then, Claudia sees she has to end the fight right now. Pivoting on her left foot, she executes a jump spin-hook kick that violently hits her opponent's face, followed by a tornado kick. Her left foot strikes Mickey's slaughtered face on the other side, making him spit a big rush of blood.

But Mickey stands still, like Jake LaMotta vs. Sugar Ray, leaning against the ropes. She looks at him: he's an asshole, of course, but she doesn't want to end up killing him. His face is beaten to a pulp, her sweatpants are full of his bloodstains. In his bruised, blood-covered eyes, she thinks to see a call for mercy. Martial arts have learned her: respect for the opponent, always. So, she shakes softly, merciful, her head and turns around, giving her back to Mickey. She thinks she has won, Gary is going to release her parents, and they'll soon go home.

But after a few steps towards the middle of the ring, Claudia hears her father screaming: "Careful, Claudia!!!" Suddenly, a massive shot to her centre-back, followed by a shooting pain. On the ground, Claudia looks up and sees Mickey still in kicking position. He blindsided her, ruthless and without dignity. Gary's starting to laugh again.

When Claudia bravely gets up, it's clear she isn't able to walk easily, let alone fighting. After his infamous act, Mickey just wants to finish it right here to give this girl the right lesson and above all, prove his father he's not a prick. So he punishes his injured opponent: at first he works on the body, through a punching combination, then on the head. A powerful uppercut hit Claudia, sending her again to the ground.

"Stay down, honey!" screams her mother, "you got nothing to prove! You won, actually!" Claudia doesn't give up, though. She gets up again, fists up. But another kick to her ribs breaks her (weak, by now) defence, leaving her in the hands of her opponent. But just when Mickey is starting another kick combination, who could have been lethal for Claudia, arena's gate opens.

"What the hell is this?!" Gary yells, pointing the gun to the door.

But another gun peeps out from the gate, pointed straight to him. Behind this, there's a young woman, dark-haired and with asiatic facial features.

"Calm down, asshole. Otherwise you're dead", the girl says. "Trust me, I'm a former Marine."

Connie can't believe her eyes: "Lily! Thanks to God! How did you find us?"

Lily, Lily Munoz, is the daughter of Billy, one of the fighters killed by Brick Bardo/Wood Wilson in the deathmatch of thirty years before. She owes her life to Connie: as a child, she was kidnapped by Bardo, who threatened to kill her, but after the fight Connie freed her. Right in this godforsaken place. After that dramatic episode, that left her orphan, Lily received a big help by Connie, who found a loving adoptive family for her. Over time, they stayed in touch, with Connie's sons too.

"Well, Connie, you know your son Jeremy, he's so apprehensive. After your call, seeing none of you replied to him, he contacted me and sent me your iPhone location. When I was going to get, I realized there was something wrong."

"So, we got Lucy Liu, here," Gary stops her, "I don't care you're a sniper or whatever, don't play the hero, girl: we're having a settling of scores here."

"Settling of scores? Between that big guy and a little girl?" Lily says, turning her head to the ring, on which Claudia's getting finally some breath and Mickey's waiting what to do. "So why are they on the ring and not you, big man? Are you afraid Connie could kick your ass, aren't you?"

Of course Lily knows Connie's fighting skills, even at her age. Now Gary's face is turning fury-red, his masculine pride is hurt.

"I'm not afraid of this bitch," he replies, "I could take her out just with one blow."

"Well, easy talking with a gun to her head and her hands and feet tied," Lily insists, "I bet she could knock you out without breaking a sweat". Lily's winning point.

"Ok bitch, you wanted this. After the girl, even her mother's face will ends up smashed. What a pity! You guys", then, to Mickey and Claudia, "get out of the ring."

Gary takes his t-shirt and shoes off, leaves the gun in Mickey's hands and gets on the ring.

"And when I'm done with her, I'll have fun with you, China girl."

Lily doesn't react, she just smiles and winks to Connie. Meanwhile, she's still pointing the gun, now to Mickey: the Mexican standoff goes on, waiting for the final fight.

Connie's finally untied. She takes off her shoes and the jacket of the suit, remaining with a white short-sleeved shirt and dark trousers touching the ankles on. It is fate that she has to fight for her life on this ring in formal wear and barefoot...

As she's getting on the ring, she looks at her family: "Be careful, honey", John tells her.

"Don't be afraid, I will get you out of here", she replies.

Connie's on the ring, about to face a man having six inches and about thirty pounds more than her. The only weapons she's got? Her hands and her feet.

Once again, will it be enough?

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 31-Aug-21, 11:39

"I won't get fooled by your slutty tricks like Wood Wilson, Connie."

Even before the first blow, Gary's already began with the good ole Trash Talk: it's part of his character.

Connie, who has just tied her blonde hair in a pony tail, starts speaking as well, but not with mouth, just through hands and feet: Gary tries with a one-two to her head, she dodges and makes the shot with a low-kick to his knee and then with a roundhouse kick to his head. The back of her right foot hits in full his left temple.

Gary touches his head, smiling, without ceasing to talk: "Ok, ladies first. I'm a gentleman. Now we're gonna have fun."

He moves on, closing the gap and trying with a kicking combination to Connie's body. She manages to ward off the blows with her elbows, then she dodges a right to her head and hits the target with a one-two to his face, followed by a front kick to Gary's chest that gets him away, and concludes with a spectacular sidekick to his face: Connie's foot lands straight on Gary's mouth, proving that even at her age her legs are a big deal.

Connie's already in fighting stance, while her opponent looks stunned and confused: his nose and his lips have already started to bleed.

"Ok, bitch. I'm done fucking around."

Gary brings it on again: with a furious flurry of fists forces Connie to the corner, who's still able to block his blows. Once there, he starts with knees to her body: Connie sees she can't allow Gary's grappling strategy, since her opponent is much heavier, so, while Gary's leg is lifting for another knee, she kicks him in the balls. The man's face writhes in a scream of pain, he brings his hands to the groin. Connie takes advantage, delivering a terrific combination to Gary's face: jabs, hooks and a powerful uppercut, that makes him back and stagger. She sees it's the moment to close it out, so starts a kicking series: roundhouse kick followed by a spin-hook kick. Gary takes the hits without reacting: another roundhouse/spin-hook combination to his face, which is a bloody mess.

"Come on, mom, finish him off!" "One last shot honey, he's yours!", Claudia and John are yelling, while Lily's silent but smiling with her eyes. Mickey, rather, looks concerned, nearly resigned.

Connie looks to her opponent, dazed and basically done, then decides the last blow: her feet leave the ground, her right leg draws an arch in the air and her right foot lands on Gary's right cheek. A spectacular jump spin-hook kick to knock him out. Gary's down, leaving traces of blood on the ground, he seems done. Lily's words were true: Connie was destroying him without breaking a sweat.

But as well as bad penny, Gary dies hard. Little by little, pulling himself up on the ropes, he manages to get up again. Connie's waiting for him in the middle of the ring, her fists up and her blue eyes focused on him. He moves to her, this time more prudently: he tries another punch combination to her head, avoided by Connie, then, with surprising speed, he grabs her throat, with his left hand first, then with the other one, dragging her to the corner. For the first time in the match Connie seems surprised and in trouble: her eyes are getting bigger and her breathing labored. The grin on Gary's face is back: as his big hands are on Connie's neck, he starts with knees on her body. She tries to block 'em with her legs, but Gary's too close. Mickey's smiling now: at the end, male family pride feels safe and sound.

Things are going bad for Connie, then she hears her daughter's voice rising up: "Come on, mom! Do as you taught me!"

Connie closes her eyes, she seems focusing: then she grabs Gary's left wrist, turns it inward, then delivers a powerful elbow to his left cheek and with both knife-hands hits Gary's ears. Same move she had executed against Wood Wilson. Once again, the strike is effective: now Gary's stunned and disoriented, he's forced to move back, touching his ears and screaming of pain.

"Let's cut bullshit, idiot", her blue eyes, before concentrated, now are even blazed.

Connie moves to Gary. She dodges another blind hook combination, then starts a powerful kicking combination to his ribs, which forces him to lower his arms. At this point, Connie's kicking show begins.

A roundhouse/spin-hook kick combination hits Gary's face again, followed by a jump front kick. The man is cornered: balanced on her left foot, Connie's lifts the right one and starts hitting on repeat her opponent's battered face. He tries a last desperate right hook, dodged by Connie, then she fires a flurry of fists on his belly, and then going up and opening her hands, does an old fashioned karate chop series to his neck. He's standing just leaning on the ropes, he knows the end is near and he's at his opponent's mercy: the woman's making him regret his criminal act, humiliating him in front of his son in a fair fight.

Connie takes a breath, then moves on the next blow: her body turns 360°, her right leg rises up and her right foot hits again his right cheek, making him spit a rush of blood.

"Come on honey, it's yours!" an enthusiastic John is yelling from the stand.

Gary's arms lay over his hips, when another spin-hook kick by Connie reaches his face again: from his mouth, another mix of blood and saliva. Even now, he can't get over this fifty-six year-old woman's fists and kicks are destroying him.

"And with this...I'm gonna send you to sleep": she's ready for the final shot.

She jumps and executes an amazing jump spin-hook kick: the impact between her right foot and his face is so strong, he literally flies off the ring and lands straight on the ground, next to the stands.

Connie wastes no time: she gets off the ring, approaches Gary, who's still conscious, and puts her right foot on his neck, starting to press.

"So, Gary? Are we good now?" Connie asks him: except for the sweat, her face is still immaculate, as opposite to Gary's.

"F-f-f-fuck you, bitch", he replies in a small voice.

While Connie's foot pressure on his neck is getting stronger, a voice comes aloud from the stands.

"BIIIIITCH!!!"

It's Mickey. A shot goes off his gun. Connie screams, touching her left arm.

As John and Lily haven't yet realized what it's happening, Claudia moves to Mickey: with a kick to his hand she makes the gun drop, then a sidekick to his stomach makes him back.

"I should have killed you, son of a bitch!"

She moves to Mickey and delivers a roundhouse kick to his head, followed by a sidekick and finally a tornado kick, that makes his nose bleed again and sends him to the ground. The girl, crying tears of anger, reaches the boy and starts a raging flurry of fists to his face.

"Stop, Claudia, stop! You're not an assassin like him, stop!"

Lily has put the gun on the ground (no longer needed) and runs towards Claudia, grabbing her from behind and avoiding she would kill Mickey.

Then they approach Connie, hurt on the ground, but she suddenly calms down everybody:

"Don't worry, it just winged me. I'll be good."

Lily calls the police, asking them to bring two ambulances, then finally unties John.

"Oh honey, are you okay?"

"Well...I'm doing better than 'em", Connie replies, pointing to Gary and Mickey, who lie on the ground, bloody and unconscious.

"Oh yeah," Lily adds, "they're gonna stop fucking around with women. So be warned, John! You're with two war-machines at home!"

They start laughing: the nightmare seems finally over.

Gary and Mickey will be sentenced for kidnapping and attempted murder.

Connie will be fine in a short time: after just a month and a half she can back to practice, always with Claudia, who time after would open her own Karate dojo.

Connie hopes it was the last time she had to fight for her life. Otherwise, her enemies are warned: Great Connie Angel is always ready to kick their asses!

THE END

Last edited by kiyiwi; 01-Sep-21 at 11:11.

Tags
deathmatch, kickboxing, mature woman, movies