Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-15, 15:14
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Bulldozer1986's thread hijacks

Well, I clicked "A session with Yasmin Telles" thread, because it is showing there are new posts, and because I would sure love to read about more experiences with this awesome wrestler... and I find out the last dozen or so posts do not even mention her. It is another thread hijacked by Bulldozer blabber and bragging.

This is happening very often here now. Seriously, Bulldozer, can't you just create your own threads, where it will be obvious from the title it is about you again? I will gladly respect your right to do so and just do not click them, because I am going here to read about girls, not about macho guys.

Please, be a bit respectful, think before you post and consider whether what you want to say wouldn't be better as PM, or in another thread, or whether it is even worth to say at all (it also seems you repeat yourself quite often).

Thanks for considering, Bulldozer.

PS: Yes, I could also send Bulldozer a PM, and I have considered it, but I hope I am not the only one who finds this annoying, thus I created a (properly named ) public discussion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-15, 16:13
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Bulldozer1986's thread hijacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I clicked "A session with Yasmin Telles" thread, because it is showing there are new posts, and because I would sure love to read about more experiences with this awesome wrestler... and I find out the last dozen or so posts do not even mention her. It is another thread hijacked by Bulldozer blabber and bragging.

This is happening very often here now. Seriously, Bulldozer, can't you just create your own threads, where it will be obvious from the title it is about you again? I will gladly respect your right to do so and just do not click them, because I am going here to read about girls, not about macho guys.

Please, be a bit respectful, think before you post and consider whether what you want to say wouldn't be better as PM, or in another thread, or whether it is even worth to say at all (it also seems you repeat yourself quite often).

Thanks for considering, Bulldozer.

PS: Yes, I could also send Bulldozer a PM, and I have considered it, but I hope I am not the only one who finds this annoying, thus I created a (properly named ) public discussion.
Don't you worry... At the end, yes, you're right... I've exaggerated a lil bit Sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-15, 17:12
Grappler86

As long as he keeps posting Sydney's pics he can stay here for me
jokes apart...I don't want to psychoanalyze anyone but for me it's pretty clear that he has some reason to keep bragging about...
I don't doubt he's strong but maybe he doesn't accept his fetish cause we are told by society that men are supposed to be the phisically dominant sex and so he can't relax about his fetish and take it easy, so he has to costantly remind us that he is not one who gets beaten by a girl. Anyone has his insecurities...
By the way his presence here is a nice diversion since this board is full of guys who clearly lie on the opposite, pretending to have lost against 10000 girls in their life in real matches, pretending that a 13 old girl kicked their asses or that their old aunt took down an army of navy seals

just kidding!
Take it easy, like Eagles sang long years ago!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-15, 03:17
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 February 2015
Obviously, the exact dates depend on them but, considering what they told me and some considerations of mine, the following might be the "order":

• Fabi in less then a month (perhaps, beginning of March)
• Veve in the spring (April/March)
• Arekah in the second part of the year (probably Semptember/October)

But I'm available to meet them even today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

Originally Posted by WrestlingMike February 2015
Thanks for updating us about matches that quite frankly I never expect you to have. Looking over your previous talked about matches, a lot, and actual matches claimed, three, I personally would be willing to wait for reviews and personal session pictures until after they happen.

Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 February 2015
P.S Just for knowing: why do you say "...frankly I never expect you to have" ?

So I typically hate to pile on, but I must agree with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. The above exchanges were from February 2015 this year, and we can now see just what I mean by “frankly never expect you to have.”

I’ve had at least 10 matches since March 2015, but I tend to tell about what I did, not what I’m going to do. This seems to work a little better for me. In my case, as we know, I often post pictures for us to perhaps enjoy after the fact as well too. I don’t think this Forum would be served by my fantasies about wrestling Kara until I could tell you guys how the session actually worked out for real. (Besides from what I can tell, she doesn’t ever really get too rough.)

With my experience, even at my smaller size, it’s hard for me to find a real match, even with my semi-competitive fair rules, so often I handicap myself a little bit, sometimes letting girls tie an arm or two, perhaps my ankles. Often I’ll arrange a two ladies versus just me match. Even a big guy like Bulldozer might find a challenge with two of the tougher females on his list against him alone.

I think Bulldozer1986 occasionally has a point of view. I’d like to see it removed from all the clutter so we could hear it. Thanks.
Old 19-Jul-15, 14:09
♥αlphα♀

Yes the Yasmin thread was a bit too much, the admin Wrestlingfan has cleared it now, but it wasn't just Bulldo, even I started to jump on the swaying wagons about tag teams of your dreams. RobRoy is right and it's all good critics, that's how a system stay tidy. We should also remind some to check existing threads before starting new ones and to keep the lady's name in the title if it's about her (… and use Quotes not colored copy/paste WrestlingMike).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for updating us about matches that quite frankly I never expect you to have.
Just to clarify, it did sound as if you doubted the sessions Bulldo had with Gia and Jennifer, while in fact you refered to the ones he'd love to have with Fabi, Arekah, etc… correct me if I'm wrong.

on a sidenote personnaly I've got the same approach as Bulldo as far as the Number of sessions vs Popularity of amazon. A session cost me between 400 and 700€, incl. 250-400€ of session fee, so I can only have 2-4 a year compared to to your 10 in 5 months. Not to say that your sessions are less enjoyable but a pro bodybuilder or martial artist or someone as popular as Gia has understandibly higher fees. Similarily it takes me at least a full day to write a session review, it's an introspective exercise, so it's a different reporting style as well, not as productive as yours definitively : ) [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], nice thing the session pictures btw, it should be a trend. So all in all only ~10% of my post are sessions reviews or related, much more on trying to find the best session for me (wrestler, hold, session type, etc…), but yeah it's bit hard sometime to judge if it's of any value for other readers.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-15, 14:27
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t think this Forum would be served by my fantasies about wrestling Kara until I could tell you guys how the session actually worked out for real.
Yes, fantasies might belong in the "Stories" section better
Old 19-Jul-15, 19:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Mamma mia ! Ok, ok guys, breathe... It sounds like I've killed someone
Ok, I've exaggerated a little. Understood. It's just my own way (and I sincerely think that a lot of people like it !). About my activities, I always report full-detailed reviews when the ladies give me the possibility. On the contrary of many people here, I have to wait them in my country and I can't do nothing if, at the end, they haven't come yet. Don't misunderstand me, they surely have their own reasons but, WrestlingMike, I simply said what they told me. I've NEVER "invented" nothing (and this applies for all my posts). By the way, I repeat: yes, I'm available to meet them even today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow ! Just give me the chance

P.S Thanks a lot alpha for your post. You're right but you have to understand a pretty obvious thing: for someone and for several reasons, I'll always be under a hotter "spotlight"
Old 20-Jul-15, 03:05
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts

Bulldozer is hijacking this thread - lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingfan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-15, 18:32
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

All will be forgotten and forgiven once he posts the fuc*** Arekah Lox video. or does she need to deliver it to his country personally?
Old 20-Jul-15, 19:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All will be forgotten and forgiven once he posts the fuc*** Arekah Lox video. or does she need to deliver it to his country personally?
Yeah... I can't wait anymore for that "gem" ! I'm just respecting her times...
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post: