Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Dec-16, 19:41
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Actually scared in a hold?

Usually I'm not scared. But my ex caught me in a front scissor that just felt different than any other one she ever had me in. Right away she knew it. She locked me in so close to her. Instantly I froze up and couldn't talk, just moaned. She laughed and said "now that's a tight one" I tapped and she wouldn't let go. That was the only time I was truly scared. She really had her way with me in that match.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-16, 22:56
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been in holds I've wanted them to let go immediately. The most painful one was Michelle Falsetta's camel clutch. Crazy-painful when she cranked it up, which fortunately she only did for a second or two. I generally don't get afraid though cause generally I trust the ladies. It would be an interesting sensation to be afraid though. Hope it happens one-day.
I think you hit it on the head. Trust with a session wrestler(especially those you have chemistry with) helps cut down on the fear. I have on occasion felt extreme fear while in a scissors,sleeper and sometimes an arm bar.
Old 19-Dec-16, 01:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you hit it on the head. Trust with a session wrestler(especially those you have chemistry with) helps cut down on the fear. I have on occasion felt extreme fear while in a scissors,sleeper and sometimes an arm bar.
I think if a session wrestler actually scared me, I would remember that fondly, but I don't get scared easily. Now if a total stranger who was 6'3 and 260 lbs threatened to break my legs, I'd be scared. I'm not exactly brave, but I don't experience fear in a session. Might be fun if it happened though.

One time, Shannon Logan caught me in a head scissor and I tapped, she didn't let go, I tapped frantically and she let go after another second. She only held me like 2-3 seconds past tap, but we hadn't discussed that, so it took me by surprise. I don't know if I was scared. I don't remember, what I remember was, one, being in pain cause head scissors hurt, but two, loving being so dominated by a woman I was head over heels in love with. I told her later that I loved that she didn't let go, which surprised her cause she'd had another client tell her how uncool it was when she held him past tap. But I remembered her doing that to me with fondness for a long time.

Another time, Julie Squeeze caught me in a bit of an awkward head scissor where all the pressure was on my jaw and it was quite uncomfortable and I tapped frantically. Julie & I had this agreement where she could ignore my taps for 3 seconds and mostly I loved that, but this hold I wanted her to let go immediately and I thought my frantic taping would get through to her, but it didn't and she kept this very uncomfortable, and not in sexy way, hold on for another 2 seconds or so. I felt she might dislocate my jaw if she went any harder. In that instance, I actually got mad at her, not scared. I tend to get mad when a hold is applied wrong not scared. That's just my nature. But, don't get me wrong. That was just a bad couple of seconds but I still love her to death.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-16, 15:11
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife has gotten into the asian pro style holds recently, and gthe first time she put me into a figure four leglock scared the hell out of me
Old 19-Dec-16, 17:19
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I think I got a bit scarred in some holds in a couple of my sessions. One time in a headlock which was very tight and painful around my windpipe . I think another time with a head-scissor around the wind pipe. And sometimes I panic a bit when getting close to a knock-out.

I#m not really scarred but very risk-aware in general of certain holds, which are any chokes across the windpipe, arm-locks and body-scissors across the lower rips.
Old 19-Dec-16, 20:14
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I get scared when a girl holds me in a hold, I cant escape her and she doesnt let me out anymore. Even I like and ask for these kind of session.
I think its kind of an instinct like "there must be a way to get free from her" and then it really scares me when I feel that I get weaker and weaker from fighting and can move her less the longer she holds me then it is like the "panic-feeling" : "if I dont get free now or very soon I can forget it at all"...
Old 19-Dec-16, 20:20
Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30
Last Achievements

The very first time Samantha muscle put me in a body scissor, the second she locked her ankles together I thought she was going to cut me in half. Her legs just fit around my midsection so just the act of her locking it on put tremendous pressure on my ribs. I don't think she realized how close to snapping them she came, but I felt them straining. It was the first time we met and she didn't know my limits, she only took a couple of seconds to let go, but I was terrified. I was thinking "how am I supposed to explain some cracked ribs to my wife!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to galvorn777 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-16, 05:19
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get scared when a girl holds me in a hold, I cant escape her and she doesnt let me out anymore. Even I like and ask for these kind of session.
I think its kind of an instinct like "there must be a way to get free from her" and then it really scares me when I feel that I get weaker and weaker from fighting and can move her less the longer she holds me then it is like the "panic-feeling" : "if I dont get free now or very soon I can forget it at all"...
It's funny, that's exactly what I'm looking for - the feeling of helplessness. I love that moment when, either because the hold is too effective or I'm too weakened to resist, I realize I'm truly at her mercy. I love it when a girl can truly frighten me. Makes for a much more intense, stimulating session for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-16, 05:23
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-16, 09:22
Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55
Last Achievements

When my wife and I got into a serious argument/altercation she trapped me in a headscissor and I held out as long as possible but had to submit. I am guessing I would have gone out if I had held out any longer, as I was unable to stand up when she released me. I fell back on the bed trying to gather my senses but she sat on my chest and trapped me in a schoolgirl pin. After talking some trash and slapping me, very hard, I got scared not knowing what she would do. I was definitely at her mercy
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to du-man For This Useful Post: