Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Sep-12, 14:05
Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Firsts attempt at a story...The Dream

Please offer your thoughts and critique...I did enjoy writing this and hope to make it come true in real life. Hope you enjoy!

THE DREAM...

It is getting late and you tell me you are going up to get ready for bed. I take Lady out, make the coffee and resume watching ESPN. Turning off most all the lights I wait for you to come back downstairs. As you enter the living room you walk straight towards me and place yourself on my lap. I love how you feel in my arms as you lean in to give me a goodnight kiss. As our lips meet I take my hands and wander across your shoulders and begin to slide down your sexy strong biceps when you whisper in my ear to "stop!" And you sensually tell me to go upstairs and get comfortable in the bed...that "tonight is fantasy night" and you have a surprise for me. I look up at you to make sure you are serious and can tell by the look in your eyes that you are! I begin to get Lady and you advise me to obey your words and head upstairs...that you will take care of Lady and for me to be ready when you arrive.

I get under the sheet as you commanded in my boxers not taking for granted your intentions or plans. With just the light on your side of the bed I watch you as you walk across the bedroom in sexy nightie...you know how sexy you are to me in that outfit. My eyes take in every sexy, strong curve of your frame and my heart beats faster in anticipation of what is to happen. I swear...just to be next to you is as erotic a feeling as I have ever had...to make love to you and have our bodies locked in one is truly magical.

You ask me if I am ready? I answer that I am not sure, yet I trust you. Your words of fantasy have my mind racing as to what you have planned. You climb in next to me and begin to kiss me on the lips...our bodies grow closer together and I am growing in my shorts. Your kisses turn me on so...I swear one of these times I may cum just from kissing you. You move closer and I let my hands begin to wander onto your body and feel your hands stop mine and hold them in place. Again you whisper..."my night to give you your fantasy baby, let me take the lead!" Willingly and wantingly I relinquish to your sexual request and lay back, relaxed and ready.

You position me to lie back and you place a pillow under my head so I can see you. You climb onto my lap and sit on me "strategically" placing your warm crotch onto my expanding cock. You lean into me and give me a kiss on the neck and take my hand and move it to the back of your triceps...as my hand arrives you flex and "squeeze" with your thighs and drive your hips down on my growing harder erection. I let out a moan as my hand traces the lines of your triceps and you whisper in my ear..."you like that don't you?" HELL YEAH I do...you know it...and you sit up and place my hands on my lap and tell me I am not allowed to move. With that you slide off my lap and back between my legs and raise your arms as if you are going to pop a double bicep pose...with that you smile and fix your hair...teasing me with your bicep peaks as my moaning grows louder and my hand starts to reach for you. "NO!!!...keep your hands there or your fantasy will end" and I obey like a trained puppy.

At that moment you stand up in the bed and move straight towards me and tense your thigh muscles and tell me to take my hand and touch them. I do as commanded and love every inch of your strong thighs...the hardness and strength gets me so aroused that I can hardly stand it...you offer to let me kiss your thighs and I have lip sex with them...right first, then left...and all the time I can sense the heat and moistness of your getting wetter pussy that I desire, yet in no way advance towards for fear of this erotic adventure coming to a close. As I enjoy these moments you move away and sit back down between my legs and lean over and take my hard cock out from my shorts and slide your mouth down my shaft...slowly as my heart races and my back arches with extreme pleasure at this amazing feeling. You slide down 3 or 4 times and reach up so I can feel those triceps with my hands...my moaning grows louder still as I am in sexual heaven with you.

With the slowness of time you sit up and ask if I am enjoying myself and my throat is so tense with sex that I can barely whisper out a "yes." Good...you say and that you had planned this for a while. You ask if I am okay and I answer yes, why? I want to be sure so you can handle this next part...and with that you sit up on your knees and raise your left arm into a 90 degree angle and "pop" your most sexy bicep for me..."you like that?" Oh fuck yes...my gosh...and with that you raise your right to join the left and "explode" into a double bicep shot that almost caused me to cum right then. I was so hard and horny that my hips and cock started pumping the air as if you were right on top of me. You then place in my hand the special tape measure and ask me to please measure your biceps. It's like Christmas morning to a toddler that you just offered me and I clumsily place the tape measure around your left bicep...and then your right. You take the tape measure out from my hands and return the favor measuring my biceps and saying "those measurements will come in handy another time" as you reach down and take my hands and say..."have fun baby, enjoy, touch my biceps...feel my strength and power...feel my sexy muscles"...and with that I enjoy my hands, lips and tongue all over your strength of sex as you allow me to devour every inch of your muscles.

After a few moments and the desire in my shorts to be obvious you ask me to follow your instruction so that I might enjoy this moment of fantasy and with that you place me on my back while stroking my cock in one hand and your lips kissing mine. "Stay still baby" and I do...while you remove my boxers and take all of your clothes off. "We are going to play a little game. I know how you fantasize and have offered how my strength is such a turn on for you, even questioning your strength to match or exceed mine. I think it is time that I show you just how strong I am to further intensify your sexual desire and craving."

With that you climb onto my chest and in a flash you grab my wrists and pin them over my head to the bed. Your smile says it all as your beautiful breasts are flowing, oh so close to my face, and your arm muscles are tensed as they hold me down. "Okay...here is the deal...when I say go I want you to try and get me off of you. I want you to try and get free and see if you can wrestle me to my back and pin me down like this. You'll have 3 minutes to reverse the position...IF YOU CAN (said with an appropriate sexy challenge in your voice). If you do...I will please you however you wish. BUT...if you don't you will be *mine to pleasure me! Ready-set-GO!"

With that surprise start you lean down to me and place your breasts on my face and for a moment I enjoy the taste of your breasts and nipples, not realizing that I am wasting precious time and falling prey to your sexy distraction. I try to fight back with my arms and only slightly budge you. Your arm strength is equal enough to mine that overpowering you is not going to work. Besides...when I do your biceps tighten even more and my cock gets harder still and all I can think about is you putting jell in the crevice of your inner elbow and bicep fucking me to explosion. I next try to buck you off and catch you off balance a little and start to make progress, yet your athleticism and quickness return you to leverage on top of me and control the position. About 1 1/2 minutes are up and I am growing short on time...resting a second I strategize my next move. "Am I as strong as you fantasized, baby" you ask? I answer "every bit and likely more. I so respect and admire and LOVE your strength." And for a brief second that compliment gives me the opening to make my escape.

Quickly, as you have let your guard down I am able to get a hand free and begin to get my feet underneath me. I begin to rock you off to the side and am able to turn my body away from you and begin to move to my knees. You are holding on and NOW I AM FEELING HOW POWERFUL YOU REALLY ARE as you wrap your legs around my waste and your arms around my neck in a soft choke hold. Your powerful thighs are squeezing into my ribs and my breathing is affected. My hand forgets that we are in competition for a second and glides over the sculpted ripples of your thigh muscles. Sensing that I only have a few seconds left I give everything that I have and roll over to work free. Successful for a second I grab at you and go to push you down on the bed, only to have you grab my neck and pull my face between your silky, strong thighs as you work a perfect head scissor with your legs and hold my arms with yours as you count down..."5-4-3-2-1 times up!"

We both relax with exhaustion from the struggle, maybe more competitive than planned, on the bed...our hands reaching to each other. "Baby...you are so strong" I offer.."I told you I wasn't sure I could take you, THOUGH I would have with a little more time." "You think so? you counter" and offer a rematch. "Absolutely" I respond and roll over to look into your eyes as they gleam with sex. "Time for my reward for winning" you look into my eyes and say and I just nod in agreement.

"I like the way that ended" you say and ask if I would get back into that hold. With a HUGE smile on my face I gladly allow you to place my face tight against your pussy as you wrap your thighs around me. "Okay...I want you to start to face fuck me and when I want you to rest I will squeeze with my powerful thighs and let up when you are to start again. Feel free to touch my breasts and my biceps if that helps you arouse me and please my pussy." With that you pull my face deep into your dripping wet sex and I begin to love you with soft kisses and licks.......after many moments of face fucking with timeout from your thighs squeezing me to erection I receive my reward and you begin to moan, louder and louder as your body tightens and your clit hardens and swells and you cum, hard with my face pressed into your pussy and your hands on the back of my head pulling me tight to enjoy every drip and taste of your juice....

"To be continued in a story titled...The Rematch!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osyou02 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-12, 14:26
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Firsts attempt at a story...The Dream

Good story

Hope your dream becomes a reality
Old 27-Feb-14, 21:18
ap643

What took you so long. This was awesome. Can't wait for the rematch!
Old 28-Feb-14, 09:12
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

If this were to come true you would be a lucky, lucky man.