Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Apr-16, 20:12
Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Any POV videos of the woman looking down?

Hi all,

As some of you know, myself and a few others have a love for being looked down upon by women. I'm just curious if there are any videos out there that show any footage of the person on the floor in POV? The only ones that I am aware of are a couple of stores on clips4sale that have wrestling clips where YOU are the victim. I'm just curious if there's anything like this available that anyone else knows of.

Thank you for any help.
Old 05-Apr-16, 20:19
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any POV videos of the woman looking down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz543 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi all,

As some of you know, myself and a few others have a love for being looked down upon by women. I'm just curious if there are any videos out there that show any footage of the person on the floor in POV? The only ones that I am aware of are a couple of stores on clips4sale that have wrestling clips where YOU are the victim. I'm just curious if there's anything like this available that anyone else knows of.

Thank you for any help.
There are some on FWR and its sister site, I'm sure. Other than that, what about giantiss/shrinking videos? Not my thing, but you might like it.