Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-14, 16:08
Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Intergender Boxing League - New Rules allow female participation

Intergender Boxing League
Part 1

In April 2011, Elisandra (26) - Swimsuit model and reigning Female Boxing Champion - applied for a special permit to compete in the Male Boxing Federation which was initially declined by the Bosses cause Boxing League rules clearly forbid the participation of a female boxer.
Elisandra’s application and immediate denial became public and started a huge discussion in the boxing society.

Because of Viewer levels getting worse every year, less spectators and sponsorship deals becoming more and more rare the Federation’s promoters started to realized this league definitely needs many changes and improvements to create a better future for this sport.

Elisandra’s denial caused lots of negative reaction in the public and so the organizers started to think of the idea of allowing a little number of female boxer to compete in the next upcoming championship tournament. This interesting rule change could be the pulse the league requires so urgent. But there was still a descent amount of skepticism cause nobody knew how competitive the best females would be in an intergender boxing match for the championship.

So before the rule change became official, they decided to organize a practice match between Elisandra and Greg who was ranked 35th in the NBF. The fight was not open to the public so no spectators were allowed. The outcome of this match would give an indication whether it’s an acceptable idea to let females compete against males.

Elisandra was very happy when she heard about the news. After begging for so long she was finally given the chance to show her great skills against a male opponent.The following days She was training harder than ever. She knew that if she is able to impress the officials they would allow her and her female colleagues to take part at the next championship.

Elisandra was 26 years old and 5’ 7’’ tall and weighed 127.6 lbs. Unlike the cliche of a female boxer looking and behaving more masculine, she has proven that a girl with a lady like attitude, feminine curves, pretty face and 34C Bra Size can still be a good and successful boxer.
Bryan on the other hand was also 26 years old, 5’ 9’’ tall, and weighed 149.9 lbs. Both boxers had gained similar experience on the professional level and so he was chosen as the ideal opponent for this test match.

A week later the match started.
The first round showed 2 very defensive and carefully fighting boxers cause they didn’t know each other very well and the fact of facing the other sex caused a bit nervousness on both sides. This changed the following rounds when Elisandra found here rythmn and concentration forcing Bryan more and more to back up and retreat into the corners. Although not landing many serious hits in Bryan’s face, she seemed to control the fight at any time and never got into trouble. No matter how hard Bryan tried, she always seemed to be one step ahead. The latest in the 5th round, after Elisandra won the fourth round in a row, it became more and more obvious that she was about to win. Bryan never really seemed to find the right answer to her fast combinations and at 8 seconds left in Round 6 he even went down to the floor cause of receiving a heavy hit at his chin. Being very kind, Elisandra handed him her hand and picked him up from the ground and even apologized for knocking him down. The officials decided there’s no need in continuing this fight. After the fight was finished they decided to allow a certain number of female boxer to compete in the male championship. Elisandra and her Coach hugged each other for happiness after the decision was made.

Later on both fighters were interviewed to talk about their experience facing the other sex in the ring.

Elisandra, Congratulation first of all. Apart from Rd 1 you won all Rounds and clearly defeated Bryan by points.
Did you ever expect this outcome?

“Thank you so much.I had no idea what to expect cause I’ve never faced a guy in the ring. I trained so hard the last days with my coach Julia. I had nothing to loose. I knew I was good in shape and when I stay concentrated and focused I may have a chance of getting a good result. I have to say thank you to all officials for giving me this chance and also thanks to Bryan for declaring himself ready to fight against me! Now finally me and 3 other female boxer get the chance to fight in the male championship.”

Bryan, Hope you’re fine by now. What can you tell us about this fight?
“First of all I have to congratulate Elisandra for beating me fair and clearly. When I met her the first time a week ago I didn’t expect this fight to become such a challenge for me. I knew she was the female champion but I didn’t think she would be able to compensate her physical disadvantage by technic and fast combinations so good. Every of her punches felt so hard and she never really gave me time to breathe. It was amazing how she could produce such power through her perfect shaped feminine body. Her Footwork and fast mooves were very impressive. And helping me up again after knocking me down shows her true class and what a professioanl athlete she is. I have had many fights the last years against very good boxers and I have to admit that this was one of the best performance of a boxer I have seen for a long time.I wish her all the best for the championship. Really looking forward how far she proceeds.”

A week later the federation released the schedule, new tournament mode and draw for the Championship. For the first time in history 4 wildcards were officially given to the female boxing federation which meant that the tournament consisted of 12 male boxers ranked from 1 to 12 and 4 female boxers ranked 13 to 16. The 16 boxers were split into 4 x 4 groups and had 1 female contestant each group. All 4 Boxers in a group have to face each other which means everyone has at least 3 fights. For a win by points a boxer gets 2 points, by knockout 3 points and a tie means 1 point.

The Top 2 of every group proceed to the Top 8 Quarterfinals.

Now it was up to the female federation to nominate their 4 best boxers for the spots 13 - 16.

Elisandra, being the reigning champion and winning the test match against Bryan, was of course the federation’s first choice and gave her the #13 for the event.

The 2nd spot #14 was handed to last years finalist and Elisandra’s biggest rival Nadja. The 25 year old succesful Lawyer and personal fitness trainer was definitely seen as the strongest of all 4 females according to the pure physical strength.

#15 was given to 29 year old fitness model Jessica. Despite being the oldest of the 4 women she had the least experience cause she switched from MMA to Boxing only a year ago. So she was still in her learning phase but still got nominated cause she was rumored to have a very high potential.

The last spot #16 was surprisingly given to 20 year young and inexperienced Claire. The ongoing singer and songwriter started boxing 1,5 years ago and showed great talent right from the start. But still experts weren’t sure if it’s a little to early to let this beautiful girl face experienced guys. Like Elisandra, Claire didn’t look like a typical boxer. Having a cute girlish body and the biggest breasts (36DD) of the 4 girls it was hard to believe she could handle the high physical challenge. Especially her big breasts can make her moves in the ring very debilitating but she was proud of her curves and her feminine look was of course beneficial for her singing career. She was even of the mind that the weight of her breasts brings more power into her punches.

New rules also declared women weren't forced anymore to wear the usual boxer shorts that always gave them kind of a masculine look and disturbed fast moves. From now on they were allowed to decide between hotpants, skirt or leggings to bring more sex appeal into the sport which leads into more attention and a bigger audience.

Everything was set to start the beginning of a new boxing era. Now it's up to the 4 pretty girls to show the world whether they are capable of competing against the guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00_1_ElisandraPres.jpg (407.8 KB, 703 views)
File Type: jpg 00_2_NadjaPres.jpg (490.4 KB, 634 views)
File Type: jpg 00_3_JessicaKingPres.jpg (435.7 KB, 588 views)
File Type: jpg 00_4_ClairePres.jpg (556.7 KB, 617 views)

Last edited by AWDN; 05-Oct-14 at 11:57.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-14, 16:27
ap643

Default Re: Intergender Boxing League - New Rules allow female participation

Should be good. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Old 04-Oct-14, 18:38
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Another story I really liked.

I thought Bryan's comments after being beaten were a little too formal, gushing and slightly unrealistic. I would have thought a proud male boxer would be quite bitter about losing to a woman and make up a lame excuse.

Really looking forward to more boxing action though!
Old 05-Oct-14, 00:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2

The first ever intergender Boxing championship was about to start.
4 Groups each 3 male and 1 female Boxers which meant that every guy will have to do at least 1 mixed fight. The ticket pre-sales haven’t been so good for a long time. The idea of including the women seemed to already work out.

Ryan (#2),John (#1) and Greg(#3) were seen as the clear main favorites for the title. Nobody dared to make an prediction whether one of the girls can make it at least through the group stage. All the guys were asked about what they felt about having to fight against girls this time. None of them showed any concerns about the idea and meant they would fight a female opponent just like any other opponent so no mercy will be shown.

Group A consisted of Greg,Michael, Justin and the boxing Swimsuit Model Elisandra.

Greg was highly favored in this group with Michael predicted on 2nd position. Elisandra - despite having an impressive win the week before - wasn’t expected too reach the Top 2 because Bryan was only seen as a mid class boxer compared with Greg, Michael and Justin.
Michael stepped into the ring for the first official Mixed Fight in Boxing history where Elisandra was already waiting impatiently. For the first time since many years a fight was sold out and so the hall got very loud when the referee finally gave the command to start the match. Although elisandra wasn’t used to fight in front of such a big audience she didn’t show any signs of nervousness and Michael soon realized that this fight is going to be far from easy. After 3 very intense and even rounds both boxers again went back to their corners.
Michael seemed very frustrated cause he just couldn’t find a way through her defense. Elisandra in the other corner also looked very tired but compared with Michael she showed less signs of exhaustion. When both boxers went back to the middle to start Rd 4 you could clearly tell by the body language that Elisandra seemed to have more energy left for the last 3 Rounds and so she won Rd 4, 5 & 6 clearly by points and the fight.The crowd got excited and started screaming her name when she left the ring accompanied by big applause.
The first mixed match was finished with the guy getting beaten by the girl. 2 Days later Elisandra had her next fight against Justin and dominated him from the first to last round. He even got knocked down twice but saved by the bell both times. Justin was very glad when fight was finally over. Having won both fights meant that She will definitely reach the Quarterfinal which wasn’t expected by anyone. Her third fight was rather unimportant cause Greg was also already save for the next round and so both faced each other in an energy saving mode with Greg winning the fight by only a few points difference.

Group B saw Nadja facing Championship favorite Ryan, Benjamin and Matt.

Unlike Elisandra, Nadja started the tournament with a tie against Benjamin. The strong girl showed a very good performance in her first mixed match and landed many heavy punches in his face but not enough to impress the scoring judges. The audience started yelling at the judges cause they didn’t agreed with the decision. 2 Days later Nadja got her next chance to show the crowd what she is made of enough against Matt. This 2nd fight again showed that also the men have big problems dealing with her heavy punches and great physical condition. Matt was no match for her and got dominated right from start. In Rd 3 she knocked him down for the 3rd time and couldn’t get up until his coach carried him out of the ring. Nadja stayed in the ring and waved to the crowd to celebrate her first victory. Matt left the Building very quick after this humiliating defeat against a girl. Nadja lost her 3rd fight against Ryan by points but was at least able to win Rd 2 and 4. And because Benjamin wasn’t able to KnockOut Matt to get the 3 Points he needed, Nadja finished 2nd in the Group which meant that we already had 2 girls reaching the Quarterfinal. This championship started to catch more and more attention by the media cause nobody ever expected these pretty and sexy girls to do so well against the guys.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-14, 11:38
dj200

Liking where this is going, keep it up!
Old 05-Oct-14, 15:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3

Next Group C had main favorite John ranked #1, Daniel #5, George #9 and Claire #16. This draw was bad luck for the inexperienced girl cause with John & Daniel she had to face at least 2 of the best boxers according to current statistics.

Despite seeing Elisandra and Nadja doing well in the other groups, the hopes weren’t very high Claire could survive this hard group. Her nomination was put in question anyway and now she had her first Match against Top Ranked and current best male boxer John. Claire was very nervous and very scarred the last days before the match cause she had no idea how to handle this big challenge.
She walked towards the ring and most people in the audience hadn’t seen Claire before and so they couldn’t believe that this young beautiful and busty girl has really facing last years champion John in a boxing match.
Claire entered the ring and it was obvious that she wasn’t able to leave her nervousness outside the door.
When the referee called both boxers to the center she was too scarred to look in Johns eyes.
Claire’s best friends and former cheerleading colleagues were in the crowd to support her. Knowing her very well, they noticed her fear and so they started to scream: “Go, Claire, Go…Kick his ass.You can do it”
The bell rang and John was already all over her and threw one jab after the other. Claire was doing her best just to avoid his attacks but with 30 sec to go in Rd1 she received a heavy low cut into her stomach which made her slowly go down to the floor. The referee started counting but claire was able to get up again just in time. John continued his attacks for the last seconds but Claire gladly avoided them and so she had survived the first round which was already far more than anyone expected. The 2nd Rd started and John again attacked her in an aggressive way cause he didn’t want this fight to take too long. Claire was still not able to throw any jabs at him but unlike the first round her defense work was much better and so John could only land some light hits until the 2nd round was over. When going back to her corner Claire clenched her fist. The crowd noticed that the shy and scarred girl from rd 1 gained more and more confidence and started supporting her loudly. Rd 3 & 4 were similar to Rd 2 with John in the total offense but not able to knock her down which was his target. You could see the impatience and frustration in his face. Claire on the other side still looked very good in shape despite having to block his countless attacks. Rd 5 started and finally Claire started to become more offensive. She threw her first jabs - not with much success - but definitely was an indication that John’s aggressive style from the first 4 rounds cost him lots of energy and so it was the cute girl who started pushing him into the corners with one attack after the other and with a few seconds left she even threw hard jab right into his face which threw him back into the ropes. the bell rang and claire walked back to her corner. John moved to his corner as slow as possible. He was totally exhausted by the last round so he could be glad he was clearly leading by points. Claire’s friends in the crowd became louder and louder and shouted through the whole hall: “Go Claire Go….Girl Power!” Rd 6 started and Claire - still not looking tired at all - was now all over him. John’s reactions become slower and slower and so she launched one successful attack after the other. Claire knew he was leading so she tried everything to knock him out but unfortunately the 3 min ended too soon.The referee raised Johns arm but he still didn’t look like a winner at all. Totally exhausted, having a swollen face and covered with bruises he left the hall as quick as possible. The entire crowd gave Claire standing ovations to show respect to her performance and still you could hear her friends shouting “Girl Power Girl Power..”.

2 days later Claire unfortunately also lost the match against high ranked Daniel only by a small difference of points. Many Experts saw Claire as the clear winner but the male point judges again made a wrong decision to the disadvantage of a female boxer. But again Claire got celebrated by the crowd although her 2nd defeat meant she would not make it to the quarterfinals.

Still she had to do her 3rd and last fight against George who still had a chance of reaching the quarterfinal by winning against Claire by KO. Claire on the other hand didn’t want to leave this championship without winning once and so she was 100% motivated and excited for this match. George didn’t seem to have learned from the mistakes John made against her and started very aggressive. Claire just concentrated on her defense and waited until the end of Rd 3 when George ran out of power.
Rd 4 & 5 the big crowd got to see the domination of george by the beautiful busty girl who smiled at him every time she landed a heavy punch in his face. the humiliation came to an end 30 sec before the end or Rd 5 when Claire put all her power into a jab that threw him through the ropes and landed on of the point judges outside the ring. Ironically it was one of the judges who was responsible for her defeat against Daniel. Claire threw a hand kiss to the judge and walked back to the center of the ring in her typical girlish gait. Finally Claire got the victory she deserved and even did it by an impressive Knockout. George got carried out of the hall and never again entered a boxing ring. Getting Knocked out by a smaller and younger girl was too humiliating for him to continue this sport.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00_ClairePres.jpg (402.3 KB, 2266 views)

Last edited by AWDN; 06-Oct-14 at 02:46.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-14, 18:05
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

really great!

please give the weight of the male opponent.
an all female finale would be amazing!
who is the fitness girl named nadja?
Old 05-Oct-14, 18:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
really great!

please give the weight of the male opponent.
an all female finale would be amazing!
who is the fitness girl named nadja?
I knew someone is going to ask me about her :-)
Angelica Mielczarek

The weight and height of the guys will be added in Quarter-,Semi- and Finale

Last edited by AWDN; 05-Oct-14 at 18:22.
Old 05-Oct-14, 18:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought Bryan's comments after being beaten were a little too formal, gushing and slightly unrealistic. I would have thought a proud male boxer would be quite bitter about losing to a woman and make up a lame excuse.
I understand what you mean. But interviews with pro-athletes are all like this these days. They rather come up with exaggerated formal answers instead of giving their real honest opinion about something. With this in mind I thought that add a little more realism to the story.
Old 05-Oct-14, 18:59
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDN [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I knew someone is going to ask me about her :-)
Angelica Mielczarek

The weight and height of the guys will be added in Quarter-,Semi- and Finale
THX she looks great. please make her knock down more guys and make her go to the final, she is just amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post: