Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 22-Oct-14, 00:49
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 66 Posts
Default Steve's vanity gets him into trouble

Steve was a well-built eighteen year-old man. He had just finished putting on the tight black bathing suit. He turned around and popped a boner.

Sherri’s skirt bottom and panties were at her knees. Steve could see the light mound of hair and the sexy “V” formed by the girl’s smooth thighs.

“What the hell are you doing?” Steve asked.

“I’m showing you my vagina,” Sherri replied.

“I can see that. Why?”

“So you can see I’m all girl. And when I beat you, every time you see a vagina, you’ll think of me, and it will remind you all over again how I beat you.”

“Yeah, right,” Steve said, not averting his eyes from the girl’s privates. He stared as Sherri held the sexy pose for at least a minute before finally covering up.

Steve blinked loudly and turned away. His erection was firmly in place. He took some time to relax, thinking back just a little while to when Sherri challenged him to wrestle. Steve had scoffed. Imagine, a thirteen year old girl thinking she could handle him! Sherri was curvy and sexy, with full breasts. Her body belied her age, but she had a baby face and some baby fat that indicated her youth.

“Are you ready?” the girl called.

Steve didn’t need to be ready. He glanced in a nearby mirror, his reflection showing his satisfaction. He was just under six feet, about 170 pounds, wavy dark hair, with most of a six-pack. Steve thought himself quite handsome and most girls agreed. It was his vanity that spurred Sherri into the wrestling challenge. They weren’t related but their families were close. For Sherri, the closeness bred contempt.

The young man turned to face the girl he had known almost her entire life. Sherri was wearing a low-cut black blouse with the white skirt. Her toenails were painted red. Usually, her silky long brown hair was loose; now it was tied in a ponytail. Steve had to admit Sherri, despite being only 13, was sexy. A lot of his friends thought so but she was too young. Still, it didn’t stop anyone from looking. But she wasn’t an athlete. He didn’t know why Sherri decided to fight him but he was going to finish it quickly and go to the beach.

Steve shook his head and barely stifled a laugh. The situation was absurd. His main worry was to not hurt the girl. Maybe Sherri counted on that fact and that he wouldn’t go all out. But what was the difference anyway? He was nine inches taller than the girl, at least 60 pounds heavier and several times as strong.

“Let’s get this over with,” he said.

Steve grabbed the girl with a quick bear hug and attempted to pull her to the ground, where he would pin her and end the match. But Sherri didn’t go down. She showed good balance and surprisingly strong legs. He pulled again and again but he couldn’t easily bring Sherri to the carpet. Steve decided to improve his chances. He hooked one of his legs with one of hers, pulled her off-balance and tried to trip her. Sherri still didn’t fall. Instead, she surprised Steve by reversing the position, pulling him off-balance and using her leg to trip him. He fell but quickly regained his feet before Sherri could do anything. He hadn’t expected resistance and had been caught unaware. Sherri flashed him a little smile as he got up and motioned for Steve to come at her.

Steve wasn’t a wrestler. He had seen enough of it on TV to consider some moves. He thought the match would be finished by now. He needed to try something different. So he got low, moved quickly and went for the single leg takedown. Sherri braced herself, leaning forward and keeping her legs back and solidly against the carpet. She leaned on Steve and wrapped her arms around his chest. He reached her legs but the girl’s position was better. She pushed down and took him to the ground, arms still wrapped around the man. Sherri wanted to wrap her legs around his head but was not in the proper position. So she kept her arms tightly locked and rode Steve.

The boy was frantic. He expended some energy trying to buck her off. She wasn’t much over 100 pounds; how could he not get her off? But Steve really didn’t know what to do. Finally, he slowed down and spent time separating and dislodging her arms. It wasn’t easy. She wasn’t nearly as strong as him but she was strong enough and had good leverage. He managed to achieve his goal, throwing Sherri off as he finished. He stood up, breathing quite heavily.

Sherri could have attacked him immediately as the young man was tiring. But she waited, letting him recover and ruminate. And think he did. Steve was pretty desperate at this point. Sherri was five years younger, nearly 70 pounds lighter and had no visible muscle. And she was a GIRL. He was losing to a GIRL. It was insane. He wanted to end the match; to curl up into a ball and to leave. But Steve had no way to do this. He stood in place, waiting and trying to recover.

Sherri decided she had given the boy enough time. She moved to Steve and pushed up against him; he pushed back. Her strong legs and sexy little body managed a stalemate with the muscular boy. Quickly, she changed position, pivoted and wrapped an arm around Steve’s waist. All of his power and momentum were forward. It was simple for Sherri to hip toss Steve to the carpet. He certainly wasn’t hurt but a bit stunned to have been thrown by the petite girl. Sherri quickly followed up. She wrapped her legs around his neck and took one of his arms with both of hers, locking her ankles and pulling the boy’s arm straight.

Steve screamed. His arm felt as if it was ripping from him socket and the pressure on his neck was devastating. Not wanting to hurt him, Sherri let up a little but kept Steve under control. She knew she had him. Steve probably knew also but kept trying. But what was he to do? His one free hand had no leverage or power. He was in pain and he was not an experienced wrestler. No, he was a strong 18-year old man who was held helpless by a young girl. That thought, though not conscious, get him fighting to get out. But all of his struggles were useless. Sherri had won.

Rolling off the young man, Sherri considered what to do next. She thought about simply sitting on his stomach and placing her bare feet in his face. There were other thoughts that would have been more humiliating for Steve. But the girl discarded all ideas. She realized that he had enough; that losing to a girl still in middle school was more than enough punishment, even for a jerk like Steve. Sherri got up and briefly enjoyed a victory pose, ensuring that he was looking at her. And she left the room, leaving Steve alone with his thoughts.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-14, 04:10
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Steve's vanity gets him into trouble

Nice stuff! I really enjoyed it, despite the references to him being definitely stronger than her, I liked in your stories where the girls proved despite the size they gave up to the guys, they turned out to be stronger, but it was still a pretty dominant performance from Sherri, very much liked seeing her painfully beat him up because of his arrogance, thinking he was better because he was older, taller, heavier and had bigger muscles.
Old 22-Oct-14, 11:22
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I also enjoyed this story very much, but I got a different impression from it, Iceman. I read this as being told from Steve's perspective, with his male assumption that he was stronger than Sherri. Though he definitely thought himself stronger, every time they struggled she at least equalled his efforts, and on more than one occasion overcame him. I prefer to think that despite his assumption Sherri was actually the stronger one. It is a subtle difference, but I love stories that make you think like that.

In comments from a previous story, MBP, you said you like to write stories for yourself based on a picture or cartoon that inspires you. Would it be too much to ask that you show us the pic that inspires the stories you share with us? I don't want to seem demanding since you are already being very generous in sharing your personal stories with the board, but I would really appreciate the chance to see the seed that grew into the story.

Regardless, I really enjoyed this story and would like to thank you for letting us read it.
Old 22-Oct-14, 20:25
Points: 49,670, Level: 98 Points: 49,670, Level: 98 Points: 49,670, Level: 98
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,087 Times in 377 Posts

I wish she had thrown him a few more times so that he would know he stood no chance. I also imagine her in a tight one-piece Speedo with tan pantyhose underneath. Then, when he was too tired to resist, she would indeed rub her silky feet all over his face. Thanks again, MBP.
Old 23-Oct-14, 00:32
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Great story. I love the premise. A cute young girl pins an older stronger boy. And she was wearing a skirt as well. good stuff