Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-18, 20:13
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Model Older Sister

Thanks for your support!

Right now I have a lot of work, I will try to write the new part as soon as possible!
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-18, 20:48
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanks, your efforts are appreciated .
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-18, 16:34
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Its ver nice but began to be bored Julian lost every time. Would be more fun if he can win at last one time.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-18, 17:51
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its ver nice but began to be bored Julian lost every time. Would be more fun if he can win at last one time.
Hi muarijun, in a lot of the stories shared here, the guy never wins. It's pretty rare, in my experience, for the male to win, but there are a few stories like that.

I will sometimes write stories where the man wins, and I have a few that I'm working on now. Stick around and keep checking, you never know when you'll find one. Also, a fantastic story I read recently that I think you'll like is called Fists Part 1 by RogueTrooper. Definitely give that a read.
Old 26-Apr-18, 18:31
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for your feedback!

For some pics to go with the thread, here are the tall Germanic models Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes

If that was my older sister growing up. I would love to have wrestled her. amazing body
Old 29-Apr-18, 18:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the suggestion. I was also thinking about having him win from time to time, just didn't know if people would like it. I actually have some good ideas about that for the new part.

Last edited by Amazonia; 29-Apr-18 at 19:04.
Old 10-May-18, 14:49
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Bro pls post the next part sooner
Old 10-May-18, 17:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm really sorry that it took so long but I really wanted it to be good and original. Here's the new part.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Part Seven

Julian was devastated after his loss to a middle-aged woman, but he had to get over it and continue to work.

He started to develop a friendship with Anastasia, the tall blonde and blue-eyed athletic girl who worked with him. Julian found out that Anastasia often worked out at the hotel gym after her shift was finished and he started to join her. While they were training together in the gym, it was clear that Anastasia was quite a bit stronger than him as she was able to lift heavier weights and was just in much better shape in general.

Julian didn't even mind that at this point and Anastasia didn't tease him about it either so the two got along well, with Anastasia encouraging Julian to train and get in better shape. At 5'11'' tall, Anastasia tried to become a volleyball player but ultimately wasn't able to pursue an athletic career. She still liked to work out and stay in shape however.

Anastasia didn't mind that Julian was weaker and actually liked that he was acting submissive around her. She used to have arguments with a lot of feisty women working at the hotel and didn't have a lot of friends at the workplace, so she liked having Julian as some sort of "girlfriend".

After few months have passed, Julian felt that he was really benefiting from the regular work outs and was feeling stronger every day. He was also starting to feel attracted to Anastasia more and more. They became really good friends. One day after work there were a lot of people in the hotel gym so Julian invited Anastasia to his home so that they could train in his private gym at his mansion. His sister was away like usual and his mother was also away for few weeks so he had his home entirely for himself.

Anastasia accepted the invitation and teased Julian a bit, "You have a private gym? So it will be just us girls then?" They both laughed. Julian didn't mind beased teased about his perceived lack of manliness anymore. After all those emasculating losses to women he felt like he didn't have any solid ground to argue back so he just accepted the taunts and didn't want to look insecure about it. Besides, he had to wear a women's maid uniform for work and look like a girl. He was in no position to act macho in front of a tall athletic amazon like Anastasia and she was really friendly to him so there was no need to anyway.

They headed to Julian's home and started working out in the small private gym at the mansion. Julian felt really comfortable when it was just him and Anastasia and he felt like he was in much better shape now too. He suddenly got an idea that he should challenge Anastasia to wrestle him. The thought of wrestling her and touching her athletic body was very exciting to him and he thought that he might actually have a chance to surprise her now and beat her. Beating a tall athletic woman like Anastasia would really improve Julian's confidence. When he didn't have to wear his hotel maid's uniform Julian immediately felt more manly and less submissive. He was wearing just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to the gym, looking and acting more like a man again. Anastasia was wearing really tight blue lycra shorts that she used to play volleyball in and a matching blue short sleeve lycra top which really complimented her attractive athletic body.

"I'm getting in really good shape now," said Julian after doing a set of push ups.

Anastasia didn't say anything back, preoccupied with doing some exercises for abs. Julian continued talking and tried to taunt Anastasia into a wrestling match, "In fact, I think I'm actually stronger than you now. It was only a matter of time anyway, considering I'm a man after all."

Anastasia stopped exercising, looked at Julian and laughed at him, "Don't get ridiculous now, big man. I remember it wasn't so long ago that I used to push you around like a child. Me, a mere woman."

Julian replied, "Why don't we wrestle and test our strength now. I think I will be the one pushing you around this time. I want my revenge!"

"You are really challenging me, aren't you? You men never learn. I'm up for it but let's put something on the line. Whoever loses will have to cook the dinner for both of us," said Anastasia.

"I accept it. I feel that you will be making my dinner tonight, woman. It looks like you will be my housewife for tonight!" Julian teased Anastasia. He was getting a bit cocky. After working out a lot during the last few months he started feeling that he could actually beat Anastasia and regain some confidence back. The 5'11'' Anastasia was a bit taller than him as Julian was only about 5'10'' tall. She didn't have any experience with fighting however so it was really a mystery how she would do.

"We'll see about that," laughed Anastasia.

Julian and Anastasia started wrestling. Julian started confidently and aggressively. He was doing quite good and was convinced that all the hard training was going to pay off now. He managed to tackle Anastasia to the ground and landed on top of her.

Anastasia was strong and athletic but didn't have any real experience with wrestling. After struggling for quite a while and listening to Julian taunting her, she started using her legs to prevent Julian who was now on top from completely controling her. She wrapped her legs around him for an improvised bodyscissor and felt like she was gaining some momentum.

Julian felt the power of her legs but managed to regain his composure. He postured up and broke Anastasia's hold a bit but still couldn't get past her long and strong legs that were still wrapped aroud him.

Julian tried to control Anastasia's arms but she quickly managed to lock him in a bodyscissor again. Julian tried to posture up again but this time Anastasia followed him and wrapped her arms around him and got an underhook. As Julian tried to free himself but she pushed him over and quickly mounted him.

Anastasia now had Julian pinned down in a schoolgirl pin. He was trying desperately to free himself for a couple of minutes but Anastasia was just too big and too strong. It was a really frustrating struggle for Julian but no matter what he tried he couldn't get the tall amazon of off him.

"Didn't you say you were going to push me around?" Anastasia started to taunt Julian, realizing that the fight was going her way.

Quite a lot of time went by and Julian still couldn't do anything. Eventually, he was too exhausted to try anything anymore and stopped resisting. It was just too tiring and frustrating.

"I guess you're still stronger than me," said Julian, admitting his defeat.

Instead of letting him go however, Anastasia quickly turned and switched to a reverse schoolgirl pin position and put her ass right on top of Julian's face.

Julian was shocked and was having trouble breathing, his face being smothered under Anastasia's lycra-clad ass. He could accept being beaten but being forcefully facesitted by a woman in his own house was a bit too much.

Anastasia laughed and remarked, "This must be so humiliating for you, I mean for you to have my ass right on top of your face after you talked so much trash!"

After a few moments, Anastasia briefly let Julian to catch a breath.

"Come on, that's too much. I was only joking," pleaded Julian while gasping for air. "You're being a sore winner now. This is so humiliating, please stop now!"

"Maybe. I didn't like the housewife comment though. I had to put you in your place for that one. Are you going to make me a dinner now like you promised?" said Anastasia and sat back on Julian's face, not even letting him to answer her back. She wanted to give him some more facesitting so that he would really learn his lesson. Eventually she let him go and Julian headed to the kitchen. He was still wearing his sports clothes while Anastasia changed herself into her jeans and a modest long sleeved top.

"To the victor go the spoils... What would you like to eat?" Julian submissively asked Anastasia when she finally arrived to the kitchen.

"I think you are my spoils of war, pretty boy," Anastasia said and hugged Julian and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. She was starting to act flirty. Julian wasn't sure where this was going. He wasn't sure about starting a relationship with Anastasia who was taller and obviously stronger than him. She would clearly be the dominant one in such relationship and it could get a bit awkward.

Julian was silent and tried to break out of Anastasia's hug but she was holding him too tight and too strong. Anastasia continued to taunt Julian, reminding him of his trash talk before the wrestling match, "Didn't you say I was going to be your housewife if you beat me? Well since you wanted such roleplay and put that on the line you get to be the housewife now since I beat you!" Anastasia then pointed at the feminine red polka dot apron that was hanging in the kitchen and ordered Julian to wear it.

"Come on, that's my mother's! I can't wear that!" Julian protested.

"I'm your mommy now!" laughed Anastasia and started stripping Julian like a little child, dragging his shirt off. Julian didn't protest and went along with it. He regretted talking trash and acting cocky before their match and felt like he had to suck it up now and do what she wanted. If he had won he would have rubbed it in as well. Anastasia stripped Julian naked and then picked up his mother's white house dress that was also laying in the kitchen and handed it to Julian so that he wouldn't be wearing just an apron.

Julian started to cook a dinner for Anastasia while dressed like a housewife, wearing a ridiculously feminine apron. It was emasculating and humiliating. At the same time he couldn't help not to be turned on by Anastasia and secretly started to enjoy her being dominant over him. She had a perfect body and wrestling her was a real turn on. They have had a good relationship as friends for quite some time now and Julian thought that maybe he should take it to the next step and just relax and have some fun. He trusted Anastasia that she wouldn't take this too far.

Julian served Anastasia her dinner and when she finished eating she ordered Julian to sit on her lap as she continued to treat him like a submissive housewife, going along with the little game they were playing.

Anastasia then teased Julian further and reminded him how he called her a woman with a belittling and dismissive tone before their match, "You served me like a good housewife. So who's the woman now?"

"You are! You're just better than me. You're a really strong and athletic girl. I got beaten by a woman!" said Julian, swallowing his pride and admitting his embarrassing defeat.

"So you mean to say that I'm the better woman?" said Anastasia, teasing Julian about his lack of manliness as she continued to treat him like a woman. She started to gently caress him while he was sitting on her lap.

"Alright then, you are the better woman between the two of us. Happy now?" Julian decided to play her game. It was a really embarrassing and emasculating position to be in but at the same time he was starting to slowly enjoy it. Anastasia looked more attractive than ever to him.

Anastasia was getting really turned on. She was generally shy but now she was feeling really confident. She had some secret lesbian desires and always wanted to be dominant. She felt like she could do with a cute rich submissive boytoy like Julian too to satisfy some of her urges. She wouldn't like to have some macho boyfriend. She was single for a long time and a bit desperate and Julian was there for her now. The feeling of dominance and the fact that she was quite literally wearing the pants between the two of them was getting really exciting for her.

After a short silence, Anastasia looked at Julian and said, "You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

Julian nodded and wrapped his arms around her. Anastasia couldn't control herself anymore and started kissing Julian passionately. After some intense kissing, Anastasia picked up Julian and carried him around, heading towards the bedroom.

"Wait, that's my mother's room!" Julian said as Anastasia was carrying him like a bride.

"It doesn't matter, I want you right now! I can't wait anymore!" said Anastasia. She oppened the room and dropped Julian on the big bed and started taking his clothes off. They started making love to each other with Anastasia taking the dominant role and was riding Julian. She moaned from pleasure and was really enjoying herself. Julian was very much enjoying himself too and was loving every second of it. He was now Anastasia's submissive lover.

After they were done Julian fell to sleep very quickly. Anastasia woke him up early in the morning. They both had to go to work that day.

"Good morning sweetheart," Anastasia whispered to Julian.

"What time is it? Do we have to get up now?" asked Julian.

"We still have enough of time. I'm hungry though. Why don't you get me something to eat?" said Anastasia.

"Come on, I'm tired. I need some more sleep, why don't you bring us something?" complained Julian.

Anastasia immediately wrestled on top of Julian and pinned him down, "Should we wrestle for it? Come on, make me."

Julian had no choice but to submit to her again. There was no way he could wrestle her off and "make her" do anything. He really felt like some submissive wife at this point, completely overpowered by his stronger partner.

Anastasia noticed Julian mother's white nightgown that was on the drawer next to the bed and picked it up. "Here, put this on and be a good girl. Don't walk around naked."

Julian put it on and headed to the kitchen. He felt really emasculated and embarrassed as he was preparing breakfast for Anastasia while wearing his mother's feminine nightgown. At the same time he was aroused and kept thinking about the great time he had with Anastasia last night. Part of him really liked this role reversal too and felt like he should just use this adventure to fulfill some of his hidden fantasies with this dominant athletic woman who was also very attractive.

In the weeks that followed, the two new lovers were spending a lot of time together and experimented with things, usually with Anastasia being dominant. It looked like they were both repressing a lot of things for a long time and things were going really fast. Julian was getting used to it and liked it. He considered it just a temporary adventure. He was going to leave the town after few months after his mother will grant him the financial independence that she promised him anyway so he thought he could afford to spend these last few months fulfilling some wild fantasies, not really caring about what people would think. It's not like anybody would know in the first place. Besides, most of the time they were just like any other couple and were only doing this female domination role reversal thing behind the close doors as a roleplay.

Eventually, Anastasia brought up the idea that she should use strap-on on him. "I always wanted to fuck somebody in the ass," Anastasia said as she tried to convince Julian to let her do it, "It's not a big deal these days anyway, a lot of couples do it. It's going to be fun as part of this role-reversal game we're having. We should experiment a bit."

Julian reluctantly agreed after some negotiating. Anastasia brought the strap-on the next day. They figured out that they should spice things up even more and have a little roleplay again. Anastasia wanted to feminize Julian to look like a submissive housewife again while she would dress up like a successful businesswoman and fuck him and act dominant. They went to Julian's mother's wardrobe and picked some clothes. Anastasia picked a white long sleeved blouse and a pair of elegant striped pants while Julian was dressed in a short-sleeved blouse with a floral pattern and a red pleated skirt. They headed to the kitchen and Anastasia put on her strap-on on.

"Bend over for me!" Anastasia ordered. Julian obediently agreed and bended over the kitchen table. He was a bit intimidated but excited at the same time. Anastasia really enjoyed the feeling of complete dominance. It was really exciting for her to have Julian bending over in front of her like that, waiting for her to fuck him and being her submissive lover. Julian on the other hand felt totally submissive and turned on. Anastasia proceeded to fuck him with a strap on. For Julian this was extremely emasculating but at the same time it began to really stimulate him. He was getting more and more aroused.

This state of complete submission was beginning to really turn him on and while he was getting drilled by Anastasia he was losing control more and more and started to moan. After his embarrassing loss in wrestling to Anastasia he figured out he shouldn't feel any shame anymore and he just accepted her complete female dominance.

Julian wanted to spice things up even more and tried to initiate Anastasia talking dirty to him to humiliate him even further. He started to verbally degrade himself while being fucked. "Oh my god, I didn't know I'm such a whore!" said Julian inbetween his moans.

Anastasia leaned over and started whispering things in Julian's ear while she was pounding him to stimulate him even more. "You really are a total slut," said Anastasia and slapped his ass.

Anastasia continued to humiliate him verbally and started to taunt him about his defeat in wrestling, "You are so weak... I beat you so easily... I owned you!"

She added more insults as she continued to screw him, "I conquered you! Admit it!"

"I'm your bitch!" Julian screamed in return. He was so aroused that he felt like he could ejaculate at any moment. He continued to moan uncontrollably.

"You really moan like a slut! You just can't control yourself, you weak whore!" Anastasia continued to degrare him while she kept fucking him hard.

These words just aroused Julian even more. The tight blouse he was wearing was getting sweaty and touching his body and he felt really feminine and slutty. The humiliation was really turning him on. His penis was rock hard and about to explode from stimulation and arousal.

"This is so... humiliating!" uttered Julian and shortly afterwards released a huge load of cum all over the table accompanied with a loud moan.

Anastasia stopped pounding him with the strap-on. She was surprised that she managed to get him to climax so wildly but at the same time pleased with herself and felt turned on herself. She figured out that he really liked her female dominance and the extreme humiliation part. Still playing her role, she continued to tease him, "I guess you really wanted that desperately, you little slut."

Julian didn't answer anything back, he was breathing heavily and tried to come to his senses. He felt a weird mix of humiliation and pleasure. He then proceeded to eat out Anastasia in return, continuing his role as the submissive lover.

The next day, Anastasia and Julian kept having fun having the big mansion all for themselves. When they went to sleep Anastasia had Julian wearing his mother's feminine nightgowns while she wore a modest top and shorts. The next morning Julian was feeling especially horny and kinky after he woke up. He knew that his mother was coming back home from her long trip that day but he was convinced that that was going to be in late afternoon. He wanted Anastasia to fuck him like he was her bitch one last time while they were still alone in the house.

"Wow, you're really begging for it, you slut!" Anastasia commented on Julian's request and put on the strap-on and started to fuck Julian as he was still wearing his mother's feminine white nightgown. Julian felt totally emasculated getting rammed by Anastasia's cock while feminized and dressed like a submissive wife. He really enjoyed this kind of role reversal. Anastasia's strong and athletic body towered over him and was using him like a toy.

"You are such a whore!" said Anastasia while she was pummeling his ass with her strap-on again.

However, as Julian was getting screwed again the worst thing happen. His mother Gabriele had returned home much earlier than he had expected. She heard some voices coming from Julian's room and knew he was there and wanted to notify him that she was back. As she oppened the door she was in total shock when she saw what was happening.

"What the hell is going on here?" Gabriele started to shout as Anastasia was pounding Julian's ass with a strap-on while Julian was moaning like a slut.

Julian and Anastasia looked at her and didn't know what to say. They were in shock too.

Gabriele eventually started talking, "I wouldn't even mind if you were fucking women in this house..." She then looked at Anastasia and pointed at the strap-on, "But it looks like you were the one getting fucked here! You really are a complete embarrassment for this family! You disgusting pervert! What the hell are people going to think if they find out?"

Julian was angry at himself for not being more careful. While he expected his mother to come back much later he still could have at least locked the doors to his room. On the other hand, he was angry at his mother as well. He didn't like her shouting at him and insulting him like that.

"We were just fooling around," Julian tried to say something in his defense.

Gabriele then noticed that Julian was wearing her nightgown. "Why are you wearing my nightgown? I raised a total wimp! A sissy! You are an embarrassment!"

Julian was getting really emotional after these insults and started to act foolishly. While he realized that the whole thing was embarrassing he felt like this was still his room and that he was old enough to do whatever he wanted with his girlfriend. He stood up and tried to aggressively push his mother out of the way, shouting "I can do what I want at this age! This is my room, get out!" Gabriele stood her ground however and pushed Julian back on the bed.

"Do you want to start a fight now? Don't act this way or I'll kick your ass!" said Gabriele.

"Yeah right, an old fat woman like you! If you'll try anything I'll defend myself and beat you up! I'm warning you! I'm tired of you treating me this way. I was just having some fun with my girlfriend. You should have told me you were coming home earlier!" Julian was getting even more emotional.

"What did you call me you little brat? I'll show you!" Gabriele was absolutely furious at her son insulting her and calling her fat. She launched at Julian and tried to pin him down on the bed. Julian was trying to resist but he was really surprised at his mother's tenacity. Gabriele was really pissed off and aggressive while Julian was feeling weak and feminine. He was wearing a women's nightgown and was just getting fucked with a strap-on by Anastasia. His confidence in his manly strength was really low and the situation was really awkward. He just didn't have much fight in him at the moment. His mother Gabriele was starting to overpower him and landed some slaps on him in the process.

"Who is beating up who now?" said Gabriele as she was on top of Julian. Julian was covering himself up and tried to protect himself as much as he could but his mother still managed to land quite a lot of humiliating slaps on him. She was clearly winning the fight! Julian tried to grab her arms and restrain her but Gabriele manage to pin down his arms first and controlled them.

Anastasia didn't want to meddle in the scuffle initially because she expected that Julian would be able to easily handle his middle-aged mother and there was no need for her help. She couldn't believe that his mother was actually getting the better of him. Julian looked totally helpless and was just covering up like a weak little girl. Anastasia figured out that she had to interfere to save Julian from getting a humiliating beating by his own mother.

"Alright, that's enough!" Anastasia said and grabbed Gabriele from behind to stop her from beating up her son and restrained her. "We will leave immediately," Anastasia added to calm down the situation. She then released Gabriele.

Gabriele was still angry but stopped beating up her son. Instead, she started dragging him by his ear, saying, "You better leave this house and don't come back until you grow up and stop being an embarrassment! Or else I will beat you up again!"

Julian didn't try to resist the humiliating ear dragging but instead just begged his mother to let him at least take his car keys and his vallet with his ID and bank card if she was going to throw him out of the house. Gabriele didn't listen and kept dragging Julian by his ear all the way out of the big mansion. She gave him a really long sermon about how he is going to regret insulting his mother and starting a physical confrontation with her. Luckily for Julian, Anastasia picked up his keys and vallet and brought them to him when they were all out of the mansion. Julian was still wearing only his mother's nightgown and didn't know what to do. Anastasia suggested that they should drive to her place and he could live there until his mother calms down. Anastasia had a small apartment of her own and they could stay there.

When they arrived to the apartment Anastasia borrowed Julian some of her clothes. Julian now realized what kind of troubles he brought on himself. Initially, him being feminized by Anastasia and this whole role reversal game they were playing was just a game, but now he was forced to be in such situation! Julian was now under Anastasia's mercy and had to live in her apartment and wear her clothes. He couldn't risk going back to his house and face his furious mother. He knew his mother very well and knew that it will take a long time until she calms down and he was going to have to figure out how to survive over the next months or even an entire year. He really messed up this time. He had some money left on his account but it wasn't much and he had to be careful how to spend it. His mother told him that she will also cancel his job at the hotel and that it's time for him to be able to find his own job himself. With no income, Julian had to rely on Anastasia now for the first few months at least. He wasn't sure if his sister could help him much either.

Anastasia explained him that he shouldn't worry and that she cared for him and didn't mind him staying at her place. She explained him that in exchange he should do the household chores while she would continue to work at the hotel. Julian was happy that Anastasia was so caring but at the same time he realized that the gender role reversal fantasy they had was now very much a reality. He was basically going to be a wife for Anastasia, the submissive docile person in the relationship. He was now in a real female-dominated relationship.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 10-May-18 at 18:10.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-18, 21:45
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Great story, love your detailed descriptions and the believability of these fights. I know you asked thoughts a bit ago about if we thought he should win from time to time and for myself I say yes. While the stories are never dull the predictable nature of Julian getting in a fight with a woman and losing in a humiliating fashion takes some of the excitement of the unknown.

If the whole point of this story is just for him to never get any pride back and eventually become a complete submissive or even a woman then this story is very much on track. But I wouldn't mind him making some drastic change to see his life change like buy his own work uniform with pants and start wearing it. Then when the feminazi boss says no a fight endures where he actually wins and is at least allowed to no longer have to dress like a female maid.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-18, 22:21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story, love your detailed descriptions and the believability of these fights. I know you asked thoughts a bit ago about if we thought he should win from time to time and for myself I say yes. While the stories are never dull the predictable nature of Julian getting in a fight with a woman and losing in a humiliating fashion takes some of the excitement of the unknown.
He will win too! I have that on my mind, I just couldn't do it in this part. This part was more like a build up for what I have in mind next (which will be much more unpredictable) and I also wanted to cover some of the earlier requests.

I really appreciate the feedback and the ideas people give me and I want to include as many of them as I can because they are really good, it's just that the requests for him winning came up very late. I need some time and inspiration to integrate different ideas into the story so that they don't feel forced.

There will be some more male characters too in the next parts.

Thank you for your comment.