Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-18, 11:59
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling and height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You don't understand my point, or don't want to.

Skill is the most imortant factor. But skill doesn't beat/overcome everything. It's that simple and I honestly don't know how this can be a question of debate.

Why should I have to do anything?

I've already given an example, on this very forum. Or examples.....

What is your problem?

I gave Bulldozer as an example.

I don't recall saying that skill alone wins a bout.

As I noted before, especially with untrained combatants, it often boils down to the fight in the dog.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-18, 00:55
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Hi .Up to date.I had a match of grappling with a girl 20 cm less high than me .Sporty girl, well it was intese and hard for both. I begin to think that the height in which the differences are not those of a less decisive factor than expected.
Old 10-Sep-18, 23:29
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't recall saying that skill alone wins a bout.

As I noted before, especially with untrained combatants, it often boils down to the fight in the dog.
No, but Emma Switch did.

Agreed on the latter. Also if it is a really real fight (as in on the street, for whatever dumb reason), "the fight in the dog" can beat (quite good) skill, but there has also been a weight and strength advantage where I have seen it happen, and it hasn't been boxing or kick boxing but like, karate and tae kwon do.

And also there was a very good big MMA-guy who got his *** kicked in a bar fight with some fake-wrestling (and I don' mean mixed wrestling! The form where it's all scripted and I think it is an American thing only and - I don't know what it's called but It's certainly not big in Europe - the "fights" have huge crowds. Male friends said it was embarrasing for the MMA...no well for themselves, who trained it.

I realized I went very off topic and this is my last off topic post. And it's not completely off topic as I've written below.
'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector Hammond [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi .Up to date.I had a match of grappling with a girl 20 cm less high than me .Sporty girl, well it was intese and hard for both. I begin to think that the height in which the differences are not those of a less decisive factor than expected.
Did she have any SW or just any form of W (including judo and so on). And you? I

Weight/strenghth diff?
Old 11-Sep-18, 00:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, but Emma Switch did.

Agreed on the latter. Also if it is a really real fight (as in on the street, for whatever dumb reason), "the fight in the dog" can beat (quite good) skill, but there has also been a weight and strength advantage where I have seen it happen, and it hasn't been boxing or kick boxing but like, karate and tae kwon do.

And also there was a very good big MMA-guy who got his *** kicked in a bar fight with some fake-wrestling (and I don' mean mixed wrestling! The form where it's all scripted and I think it is an American thing only and - I don't know what it's called but It's certainly not big in Europe - the "fights" have huge crowds. Male friends said it was embarrasing for the MMA...no well for themselves, who trained it.

I realized I went very off topic and this is my last off topic post. And it's not completely off topic as I've written below.
'

Did she have any SW or just any form of W (including judo and so on). And you? I

Weight/strenghth diff?
She is high 163 cm and i am 185 cm.She is a amateur of body building .A very robust brunette.
I practice some free body gymnastics .We haven't practice of wresting or judo .
And stamina is never enought for a match with a woman.

Last edited by Hector Hammond; 11-Sep-18 at 00:58.
Old 11-Sep-18, 12:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector Hammond [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is high 163 cm and i am 185 cm.She is a amateur of body building .A very robust brunette.
I practice some free body gymnastics .We haven't practice of wresting or judo .
And stamina is never enought for a match with a woman.
Well then she probably was stronger than you (I understand it as you were thinner), and had leverage advantage*, and she probably fought harder.

Your last statement......what? Obviously a man with very good stamina can be more than enough for a match with a woman.....?
Old 11-Sep-18, 19:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Well then she probably was stronger than you (I understand it as you were thinner), and had leverage advantage*, and she probably fought harder.

Your last statement......what? Obviously a man with very good stamina can be more than enough for a match with a woman.....?
I have wrote that because stamina is understimate by men.Men are
more concentrate on force and big muscles when go in gym .

In my case I was quite puzzled about how much I could do. To hurt oneself or others is a moment. She was so enthusiastic about the thing that I was amazed. You never know what to expect from a woman. She had try to defeated me for what I did not want, so it was a labor to defend himself and try not to make irreparable mistakes.
It was his first time and it was necessary to make it interesting, in the end everything was resolved in a demonstration for her of how much fun it can be without winning and loser. For this purpose I had her leave with her, for example, he kept my head locked and I had to free myself.
Unforgettable moments...
Old 11-Sep-18, 22:01
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
No, but Emma Switch did.

'

Weight/strenghth diff?

I'm not trying to argue that it's smart to get into fights, guy.

Yes, the other guy can be much bigger, have buddies who will pile on, pull a knife/gun -- or some combination.

My original point was that proficiency in the right combat arts can help smaller/weaker fighters win. But there ain't no guarantees.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-18, 19:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
I have wrote that because stamina is understimate by men.Men are
more concentrate on force and big muscles when go in gym .

In my case I was quite puzzled about how much I could do. To hurt oneself or others is a moment. She was so enthusiastic about the thing that I was amazed. You never know what to expect from a woman. She had try to defeated me for what I did not want, so it was a labor to defend himself and try not to make irreparable mistakes.
It was his first time and it was necessary to make it interesting, in the end everything was resolved in a demonstration for her of how much fun it can be without winning and loser. For this purpose I had her leave with her, for example, he kept my head locked and I had to free myself.
Unforgettable moments...
Why were you puzzled?

Un-understandable use of pronouns. Am I stupid or are you referring to other ppl, urself in 3rd form, are you the woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not trying to argue that it's smart to get into fights, guy.

Yes, the other guy can be much bigger, have buddies who will pile on, pull a knife/gun -- or some combination.

My original point was that proficiency in the right combat arts can help smaller/weaker fighters win. But there ain't no guarantees.
I agree completely.
Old 13-Sep-18, 09:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Why were you puzzled?

Un-understandable use of pronouns. Am I stupid or are you referring to other ppl, urself in 3rd form, are you the woman?

I agree completely.
Sorry , english is not my native language ..But i was puzzled because she was very "enthusiast" , very very in a mode that i was not expecting .
Old 13-Sep-18, 13:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sorry , english is not my native language ..But i was puzzled because she was very "enthusiast" , very very in a mode that i was not expecting .
So....honesrly now....who got humiliated in the end?
The Following User Says Thank You to Syrnothan For This Useful Post: