Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 10-Dec-18, 21:30
Points: 3,693, Level: 25 Points: 3,693, Level: 25 Points: 3,693, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Stay Away From My Man

Taking a sidestep from my tournament story, I thought I'd try something slightly different, and a little less 'formal' in fighting style! Hope you enjoy

Stay away from my man!

Steph had a temper. It wasn’t a secret; she’d been that way since she was a child; people had always commented on it, generally linking it to her red hair, comments which just served to make it worse. As she had gotten older, she had worked hard to control it and getting involved in gymnastics had helped. Her main focus had been the balance beam, and the delicate control needed to move through the routines had, to an extent, helped to improve her self-discipline, and now, at 23, she felt like she had good control of herself.

It had also been great exercise, giving her some release as she worked out. At 5’2 and around 100lb, she had a similar body size to a lot of her peers when she trained, and her body was toned and slim. Her curly hair maintained its natural, vibrant red and hung to just below her shoulders. Despite the attention her figure and appearance often garnered, her temper, and occasionally lack of control, meant that she generally preferred to maintain a small group of close friends, and while she had a high level of self-confidence, she would never be considered socially outgoing.

Although the same age, and from a similar background; Shawna was a polar opposite in many respects. She had always been outgoing and sociable, one of those people who always seemed to be at the centre of a group, and was regularly out partying with her friends. Even her appearance was striking and sought attention, her smooth mocha skin contrasted against her straight, electric blue hair. At 5’8 she was taller than most of her female friends, and at 155lb she found it easy to make her presence known in a room. Although she was a large woman, she was in great shape. Like Steph, sport had been important to her, but in Shawna’s case her drive had been to meet new people from different walks of life. While Steph had focused on solo performance on the beam, Shawna had looked for team spirit and had particularly played hockey and been on a number of swim teams growing up. The result was that her body was well toned, particularly her firm thighs.

Their natures were so different that the two rarely crossed paths, and all might have been well if not for a few chance encounters. Steph had been dating a guy called Mike, they had met at gymnastics, where he had been working on the parallel bars for a while. Mike was a sporty and outgoing guy, but had been drawn to Steph and despite some differences in outlook, they had gotten on well and been dating now for almost year. However, Mike remained outgoing and was still up for the occasionally party with his friends from various sporting groups. That was how he came to meet Shawna.

Steph was walking to the gym with her friends, May and Alison, listening to them talking about their night out. May and Alison were 19 and 20, and partied a lot more than Steph did, but they were generally good company, and two of the few people Steph included in her group of close friends.

‘You should’ve come Steph,’ smiled May ‘it was a good night, even if that Shawna was there AGAIN trying to take all the attention’. Steph rolled her eyes a little, although she had rarely met Shawna, her friends had both made it clear they didn’t like her, or the attention she seemed to receive on most nights out. Truth was that Alison and May were both jealous of Shawna, but Steph either didn’t realise or choose to ignore that.

‘Even Mike was all over her!’ nodded Alison, and suddenly Steph’s ears pricked up.

‘What? What do you mean?’ Steph trusted Mike, they had been together a while, but Shawna she had no trust for, and she knew people sometimes did stupid things if they had enough to drink!

‘Oh, he didn’t do anything!’ Alison insisted quickly ‘But she was flirting with him all night, trying to get his attention, I think she was trying to get him drunk!’ She glanced at her friend, seeing Steph’s skin darken a little as she struggled to control her temper.

‘Oh, she does that with everybody!’ sighed May, ‘she thinks everybody wants her! She’s been trying it on with Mike for weeks, I saw her at that Party last weekend too, hanging around with him all night.’

Steph felt partially angry with Mike, given that she had to hear this from her friends instead of him. But then, she thought, he was a guy, probably enjoying the attention and oblivious of anything else. Shawna, however, was a different story. That bitch clearly knew what she was doing and thought she could just push her way into Mike’s life? Steph felt her body tense as her anger built, she rarely tried to make connections and things had been going well with Mike, no way was she going to let this bitch try to ruin that for a bit of drunken fun.

The big night

After her conversation with May and Alison, Steph knew she had to do something to make sure Shawna knew not to come after Mike, but she wasn’t sure what. Fortunately, May and Alison both had a plan.

‘You should kick her fat ass!’ laughed May

‘Definitely!’ agreed Alison quickly, ‘let’s face it, we’re all gymnasts, and she’s just some big fat cow! You’re gonna be faster and stronger than she is, it’ll be easy!’

It took a little convincing, Steph knew that Shawna was much bigger than her, but her temper was helping May and Alison talk her around. She knew they were both right, her work at gymnastics had left her agile, and her body strong and flexible. Shawna couldn’t match her, and would soon learn what a mistake she had made trying it on with Mike.

The plan was straightforward enough, although not exactly friendly with her, May and Alison knew Shawna well enough to know where she lived, and that she would be alone for a couple of weeks. Although Shawna shared her house with two other girls, they were both away at the moment, giving Steph a perfect opportunity.

After they had planned it all out, the night came and Steph made her way over to Shawna’s house. It was midweek and the area was pretty quiet, arriving at the house Steph could see Shawna through the front window, sat watching TV on her own. Steph was dressed in her plain black yoga pants with white trainers and a tight, white t-shirt. The outfit planned to be suitable for being out and about, but remain flexible for what might happen next.

Arriving at the door, she knocked hard, hearing Shawna call through before she finally made it to the door and opened it wide ‘Hi there,’ she smiled, looking at Steph, only a slight hint of recognition on her face.

‘Hi Shawna,’ smiled Steph, maintaining a calm and friendly exterior for now ‘I’m Steph, we don’t know each other that well, but we have a mutual friend who suggested I come talk to you about something,’ she looked a little to the side, trying to indicate that she didn’t want to talk about this on the doorstep.

Shawna, paused for a moment, but in the end her friendly personality won out as she shrugged ‘sure, ok, want to come in for a moment?’

As Steph nodded, pleased, Shawna let her into the house before walking back towards the front room. Steph followed just behind, sizing her up. She knew Shawna was big, but she could see she was actually in good shape, despite Alison’s ‘fat cow’ comment. Steph was struggling to control her temper already and was keen to keep focused and not get into a long conversation on the way though. So when she saw that Shawna’s feet were bare, Steph felt she should remove her trainers, and kicked them off at side, leaving her in just her a pair of white ankle socks.

Shawna was obviously just planning a night lounging in front of the tv, she was wearing a black satin pyjama set consisting of black boxer shorts with a pink trim, tied by a pink ribbon at the waist. The matching button front top was stretched over her large chest, her bare legs looked toned and firm. Steph had to admit she looked good, but the effortless way Shawna had managed to look sexy while just sat on her own in front of the tv just served to heighten Steph’s anger and desire to beat her down.

Stepping in to the front room, Steph could see that there was more space than she had expected, the large room was carpeted and sparsely furnished. There was a deep, 3-seater couch against one wall and a love seat in the corner, but very little other furniture, leaving the main area of the room open and bare.

The fight

Seeing Shawna start to turn, probably to offer her a seat or a drink, Steph felt the anger bubble and knew she couldn’t hold back any longer.

‘So, our mutual friend,’ she smiled sweetly ‘is my boyfriend, Mike, you know, the guy you’ve been flirting with for weeks?’ She glared at Shawna in confrontation.

For her part, Shawna looked baffled ‘Mike? Flirting with him?’ she shook her head ‘who told you that?’

For a moment, Steph felt a wavering of uncertainty, could May and Alison have been mistaken? ‘I haven’t been flirting with him!’ explained Shawna ‘he just keeps buying me drinks and stuff,’ she shrugged like it was nothing as Steph’s anger started to build again ‘I can’t help that can I? Have you just started dating? Maybe he’s been single for a while before, you know, and is just still feeling he needed something?’

Steph felt her blood boil, she didn’t know for certain if Shawna knew about her and Mike, or how long they’d been together. But she still felt that sting, and in her mind was certain Shawna was suggesting she couldn’t satisfy him and had driven him to Shawna. ‘you BITCH!’ Steph gasped as she suddenly lunged forwards, grabbing for Shawna’s blue hair ‘just STAY AWAY from him!’ she yelled as she tried to yank her head down.

Shawna’s eyes widened as the smaller girl lunged for her, feeling her fingers knot in her hair ‘AARRGGHH!’ she yelled as she felt her head yanked down, grabbing at Steph’s wrists as she started to struggle with her, trying to pull her hand away from her hair, her scalp already starting to burn as Steph yanked mercilessly. ‘GET OFF!’ she shrieked, suddenly lunging forwards, trying to use her body weight to her advantage as she crashed toward Steph blindly.

Seeing her come, Steph moved quickly, her gymnastics had improved her reflexes and agility, and she easily darted to the side as her bigger opponent lunged at her, slipping behind her to allow her to kick out with her left foot hard, straight at the back of Shawna’s right knee. ‘ARRGGH!’ Steph smiled as another cry came from Shawna as her legs buckled and she sank to her knees. ‘you messed with the wrong bitch!’ she growled as she ducked down, grabbing both of Shawna’s ankles and yanking back hard.

Shawna was struggling already, Steph was quick and kept the aggression on from the start, catching her off guard. Hitting her knees she immediately felt hands grab her ankles and yank, pulling her legs out from under her as she toppled forwards. Getting her hands up quickly she managed to block her fall, allowing her to roll quickly as she landed, twisting her strong legs free Steph’s grasp. Gritting her teeth she suddenly kicked out hard, hoping to catch Steph off balance as a little after tearing her legs free, and smiled as she felt them connect squarely with Steph’s chest.

‘UURRGGH!’ Steph grunted in surprise as the feet slammed in to her, sending her flying back as she felt the power in Shawna’s legs for the first time. Her only saving grace was that she flew back, landing on the soft couch behind her, preventing a hard landing. Gasping she pushed up quickly, trying to get back to her feet as she saw Shawna roll and scramble up across from her.

The two women circled warily, both of them breathing a little heavier after that intense opening encounter. ‘I’m gonna teach you to mess with my man’ growled Steph; Shawna’s previously friendly face switched to a look of disdain, her usual friendly manner dropped by what she saw as a completely unprovoked attack. ‘Mess with him? If I wanted him, I’d have taken him!’ she smirked as she lunged forwards, trying to grab Steph’s hands and lock up with her.

Steph’s anger was building, but she had enough self-control to know not to go head to head in a straight contest like that. Shawna was taller and heavier, that wasn’t a contest she wanted. Seeing Shawna come in she instead moved to meet her, but then ducked under her arms, frustrating the attack and grabbing Shawna’s right wrist with both hands, trying to twist it with her to pull it behind her back.

‘ARRGGHH!’ Shawna yelled, as much in frustration as pain as Steph dodged again. She was impressed with Steph’s speed, but was confident she was stronger, even as she felt herself being pushed forward, her arm trapped painfully behind her, until Steph’s foot slammed into the back of her knee again.

‘Get back down bitch!’ growled Steph as she forced the bigger girl to her knees again, yanking her arm up painfully to force her head forwards and down on to the couch. Twisting around, she maintained her grip on her arm as she moved to the side and above Shawna, bringing her right leg up to press her knee on the back of Shawna’s head and neck, forcing her face down into the soft couch.

Steph smiled down at her trapped adversary, loving the feeling of dominance and control as she knelt on her head, watching Shawna’s bigger body squirm under her, only to be controlled by a quick yank on her trapped arm. ‘I’m gonna break you slut!’ she threatened ominously as she ground her knee down harder to force Shawna’s face deeper.

‘MMPHHH!’ Shawna’s cries were muffled by the couch as she struggled; feeling the weight of her smaller opponent pressing on the back of her head and neck, holding her down firmly as her arm was kept behind her. Her face being buried in the couch was making breathing difficult, and having someone so much smaller pinning her down like this was humiliating.

She knew she had to move quickly, starting to squirm she worked her feet down to get more leverage. The hammerlock Steph had on her was painful, and hard to escape, but the soft give of the couch gave her more flexibility. She was also grateful that Steph had moved to her left side, her position gave Steph easier control of her right arm, but also meant that she had a hand nearby. Knowing she had to get out she stuck her arm out quickly and sharply, blindly lunging a punch at Steph.

‘AAAHH!’ Steph’s eyes widened as she felt the hand slam into her crotch, shocked at the attack her hands automatically dropped to cover, allowing Shawna the release she needed to shove off the couch. ‘YOU BITCH!’ shrieked Steph as Shawna pushed to her feet.

‘You attack me in my house and I’M THE BITCH?!’ yelled Shawna angrily, reaching for Steph’s curly red hair she yanked the smaller girl off the couch, slamming a knee into her stomach to slow her down. She could feel herself breathing heavily after being effectively smothered in the couch, and needed time to recover. Holding on to her smaller opponent as she tried to keep her bent over, the feisty redhead was groaning from the sharp knee, but was already starting to struggle, grabbing at Shawna’s wrist as she tried to fight free.

Steph gritted her teeth as she felt her scalp burning, the bitch holding her hair was breathing heavily, but so was she, and she knew this was gonna get harder if she let the bigger woman get control. Desperately, she suddenly dropped to her knees, ‘let’s see how you like it bitch!’ she yelled as she suddenly slammed her arm upwards between Shawna’s legs, striking her hard in the crotch as she went for a low blow to slow her down.

‘AAAIIEEE!’ Shawna shrieked out in surprise as she suddenly dropped her grip on her aggressive opponent. Staggering free, Steph knew she had to capitalise and suddenly ducked behind Shawna, leaping up to grab her into a sleeperhold, her legs slammed around her waist as she felt Shawna stagger forward, trying to use her weight and momentum to drive her off balance and down on to the couch again under her. ‘It’s over bitch!’ yelled Steph in her ear.

Unfortunately, she had clearly misjudged her strength, and although Shawna staggered, she did not fall. Steph bucked against her and tried to push her down, but Shawna gripped her legs, holding her in place ‘that…all you got..’ she grunted as she managed to steady herself, holding her smaller opponent on her back until she finally fell backward, crashing down to the floor.

Steph realised her position and struggled, knowing this could be devastating, but with Shawna’s quick thinking to grab her legs she was held tight as they both dropped heavily to the floor. ‘NOOO!’ Steph yelled out, but it was useless as she crashed down hard, all 155lb of Shawna’s weight landing squarely on top of her ‘UUUUOOOFFFF!’ Steph gasped as the air rushed out of her body, feeling like she’d been squashed under a car.

She groaned as she felt Shawna start to move, feeling her breathing heavily on top of her, knowing the impact had an effect on her too, but clearly it wouldn’t be close to the same. Her arms flopped loose as she focused purely on getting her breath back. She felt Shawna roll to the side as started to get to her feet to Steph’s left side, but instead of rising fully, she merely moved to a crouch, before dropping back down again, this time slamming her ample rear straight on to Steph’s stomach ‘OOOOFFFF!’ Steph’s body bucked as the impact hit her hard. Shawna, however, gave her no break as she started to rise, only to drop again, her ass slamming down on Steph’s body, then again, and again.

After five hits, Steph was struggling to catch any breath at all, feeling like she had been crushed as Shawna remained sat on her body, her weight pressed on chest and stomach as she sat facing the side, both legs stretching off to Steph’s right as she leaned back on her hands a little, letting her full weight rest on Steph to make it harder for her to breath ‘you like getting beat up by my ass, bitch?’ Shawna smiled down at her before finally rolling off.

Steph coughed, gasping for air as she started to roll until she felt a hand in her hair again. Groaning she felt Shawna yank her back, pulling her on to her hands and knees as Shawna stood in front of her, guiding her head directly between her thighs. Trapped in position Steph’s hands came up automatically, weakly gripping Shawna’s thighs. She groaned as she felt the power in her legs, it was clear that her initial assessment had been correct, and she started to struggle, desperate to get her head free.

‘Where you trying to go?’ smirked Shawna, watching her struggle before she started to increase the pressure. For Steph it felt like her head was trapped in a vice. As Shawna’s legs started to squeeze, she felt the muscles tense and harden under her arm, the grip like iron as she struggled uselessly to escape the hold. ‘AAAAAHHH!’ she started to moan as the strong thighs constricted around her head, until it felt it was going to burst, the pressure too much ‘AAHHH...PLEASE….STOP!’ she cried out, her anger finally subsiding, draining the fight from her as she felt her head and neck being crushed, her body tiring as Shawna finished her off.

‘please stop?’ laughed Shawna ‘begging now? Where’s the tough girl gone?’ Steph’s hand weakly slid off as she faded, Shawna’s thighs digging in tight, making it hard for her to breath, until the pressure finally relented and she dropped down to the floor in a heap. ‘There you go, I stopped; that was nice of me huh?’ smirked Shawna, grabbing Steph’s hair as she started to lead her to the couch, pulling her on her hands and knees like a dog.

Steph groaned but didn’t resist as she was led across the room, watching her larger dominator sit down on the edge of the couch and pull her towards her ‘no…no more’ gasped Steph, her eyes widening as she saw Shawna start to bring her legs up again, but she was too tired now to fight her off as she was pulled forwards. Shawna’s legs extended over her shoulders as she pulled her into another headscissor, gripping her hair to pull her head up tight, forcing her to lean forwards.

Steph was in hell. The position pulled her leaning forwards, forcing her to just hold on to Shawna’s thighs as they gripped her head, keeping her on her knees in front of this bitch she hated. To make it worse, the high grip forced her mouth and nose firmly against Shawna’s crotch, just the thin material of her shorts separating her face from Shawna’s womanhood. She tried to pull back, but the grip was too strong, and Shawna’s hand in her hair made sure she stayed exactly where Shawna wanted. She wanted to glare as she stared up Shawna’s body at her hated foe, but was ashamed to feel only fear at this moment as she felt Shawna’s thighs tense once more ‘MMPPHHH!’ her moans were muffled by Shawna’s crotch as she was squeezed once more.

The firm grip of Shawna’s thighs seemed to be crushing her for eternity, but in truth it was only moments before Shawna relaxed her grip, apparently convinced there was no fight left in her would-be attacker. ‘Have you had enough?’ she asked, lifting Steph’s face clear of her crotch to allow her to speak, but all she could manage was a mumble and an attempt at a nod.

Clearly this was not enough, as Steph felt herself being shoved away. Pushed down to her back on the floor as she watched Shawna move above her, she weakly raised her arms in protest, but Shawna had no trouble controlling them. Steph felt her arms pushed up and pinned down above her head as Shawna sat down squarely on her chest, facing her head. Steph looked up as she felt Shawna shifting again, edging higher up her body until she felt Shawna’s crotch pressing firmly against her chin, forcing her head back to look up at her as Shawna’s thighs firmly gripped her head and pinned her arms. The tight pin allowed Shawna to sit more upright, hands on her hips as she smiled down at her defeated opponent. The position should have been vulnerable, but as Steph looked up at her, Shawna seeming to tower above her in this dominant pin, she knew that she would struggle to unseat her larger opponent when fresh, and in her current state she had no chance.

Shawna smiled down at her ‘you know the funny thing? I wasn’t even interested in Mike!’ she laughed ‘sure he’s a nice guy, can be a bit of a laugh, and buys me drinks, but I’d never thought of doing anything else with him!’

Steph flushed at this revelation, the thought that this was all for nothing adding to her humiliation, but that was only the start. ‘Until now I mean’ winked Shawna ‘We can’t have this be for nothing can we?!’ she laughed, echoing Steph’s thoughts. ‘So…I’ve decided to take him from you!’ she smirked, seeing the shock on Steph’s face she laughed ‘any objections?’

Steph tried to open her mouth to speak, to protest, to beg even, but wasn’t given the chance as Shawna suddenly lifted and edged forwards above her. Steph found herself staring at Shawna’s crotch again as she suddenly dropped, feeling to Steph like it was happening in slow-motion as her hated rival sat down on her face. ‘MMPPHHH!’ anything she had to say was quickly muffled as she felt her nose press into Shawna’s crotch, her opponents ample rear covering her face, her eyes barely peeking out.

‘Guess no objections?’ giggled Shawna, wiggling her hips playful as she ground down on to her face ‘mmmmm…this is a good spot for a bitch like you!’ she laughed. Steph moaned and squirmed weakly, but she had no chance of unseating her larger dominator. She struggled to breath, Shawna’s light grinding giving her a little access to air, but that was laced with Shawna’s scent.

‘Here’s the deal,’ Shawna began, still lightly grinding on her beaten opponent ‘I’m going to let you speak, and what to hear that you give up, that I’m the winner, the better woman, and Mike is mine if I want him, ok?’ she smiled, grinding a moment longer as she gave Steph a moment to think it over before lifting slightly off her face.

Steph moaned weakly as she heard Shawna’s taunt before she finally lifted, gasping for air she tried to respond ‘you…bitch…you’re no better...MMPHHH!’ she gasped as Shawna’s butt cut her off, sitting back down squarely on her face.

‘No...NO!’ laughed Shawna, ‘that is NOT what I asked for, do you think you can do better?’ She pressed her full weight down, no longer grinding as she looked to totally seal off any air. ‘Or do I have to just sit here until you go out? Would you like that? Getting knocked out by my ass?’ she giggled ‘how many times do you think I could do it before it got dangerous for you?’

Steph felt the panic build as Shawna pressed down harder than before, suddenly finding her air completely cut off. She struggled weakly, but she was tired now and Shawna was too strong. Much as she hated herself for it, she knew she was going to have to give in eventually as her struggles weakened and she felt herself fading, close to going out until Shawna finally relented and lifted again.

She gasped for air, desperate to breath as she tried to stammer out her answer, needing to stay out from under Shawna ‘please…enough…you win….I give up…you….you are the better woman…please…stop….if you want Mike….he’s yours.’ She flushed with embarrassment and humiliation, but couldn’t take being put out under Shawna, she needed to breath ‘please…Shawna….you win…let me MMPHHH!’ she was cut off as Shawna sat back down on her face again ‘MMPHHHH!’

‘Good girl,’ smiled Shawna, patting her head condescendingly ‘did you think you could win?’ she laughed ‘guys often go after me, did you think you were the first to try to get revenge?’ Steph felt Shawna grip her hair as she started to grind down against her face once more. The scent of Shawna filling her head as Shawna tried to dominate her completely, breaking her down. ‘I’m generally friendly, but there’s always a bitch wants to attack me, don’t think you’re the first to try, or the first to get your ass handed to you!’ she laughed

Steph gasped as Shawna finally lifted off her face, hoping it was finally over until Shawna grabbed her hair, dragging and pushing her onto the couch, as she was forced to lie out flat on her back ‘and you interrupted me while I was going to watch a film bitch!’ she smiled ‘so I need to get back to that, but that doesn’t mean I’m done with you!’

Steph barely resisted as she felt Shawna easily push her hands to the side as she swung one leg over her, this time facing her feet. ‘As you interrupted me, you get to be my couch for the evening!’ Shawna laughed as she dropped her butt on to Steph’s chest. Steph watched her slowly edge back until Shawna’s big ass was hovering menacingly above her, a hand gripping her hair tightly to force to keep staring straight up as Shawna lowered down, wiggling her ass into place on Steph’s trapped and helpless face.

‘MMPPPHHH!’ Steph moaned as she felt her face press deep into Shawna’s butt, her only relief the soft give of the couch allowing her to sink in deeper, her chin pressed down as Shawna slid higher, keeping her nose firmly pressed to her ass, but allowing her a small amount of room to breathe.

Shawna stretched out easily, leaning back a little on the couch, her butt pressed firmly to Steph’s face, her legs stretched out down her smaller body. The position ensuring as much of her weight s possible pressed on to Steph’s head, forcing her face firmly against her toned ass.

Steph barely struggled, her focus entirely on the small snatches of air she managed to get. She heard Shawna distantly turning the film back on as she started to watch, but for Steph there was nothing but the feel and the scent of Shawna. Shawna’s ass dominated her completely, any remaining fight drained away as she ceased struggling, lying submissively under her would-be opponent, accepting her fate as Shawna’s couch for the night.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wrassle14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 22:31
Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts
Default Re: Stay Away From My Man

Good storie, thanks.