Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-18, 01:03
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default I definitely shouldn't have slept with my wife's sister!!

"You fucked my sister?!" my wife shrieked.
"Honey, it's not like that -"
"Not like that!" she pointed her chopsticks at me. "What was it like?"
"Listen, I mean... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, but -"
"Shut up," she hissed, her green eyes boring into me. "When we get home, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you. Then -" she stabbed a dumpling with her chopsticks - "I'm going to beat the shit out of her. Then I'll start thinking about what you need to do before I'm willing to forgive you."
"Okay, honey." I looked down into my lo mien. I'd taken my wife to her favorite Chinese place in the hopes it would dampen her temper, but it didn't seem to be working. "Can I explain what happened?"
"I know what happened," Debra scoffed. "Don't think she cares about you, or wanted to have sex with you specifically. She just has to try to take everything I have. You know," she leaned forward, really warming to the subject, "she's tried to fuck every boyfriend I've ever had, just because she could. I guess I just thought my HUSBAND would be able to keep his DICK in his pants!" The couple at the next table was agape, but one mean glare from my angry wife was enough to send them back to their food.
It was a awkward rest of the dinner as Debra stared holes in me from under her beat-up cowboy hat, and a equally awkward ride home as I knew what was waiting for me when we got there. We’d tussled for fun a few times, and I knew from that how strong my wife was; she’s a stocky, powerful woman, thickly built and an inch taller than me at 5’9” (usually even taller in her cowgirl boots). I snuck a few looks at her on the way home, and unsurprisingly she was scowling the whole time; when she smiles my wife can light up a room, but I was getting more and more worried as her round face was setting into what seemed like an angrier and angrier expression every time I looked, her small mouth losing its cute, distinctive heart-shaped shape as it twisted more and more into a hurt frown.

The front door had barely finished closing before my wife was stripping off her orange sundress. "Take your clothes off," she ordered, removing her hat and flipping her long golden blonde hair over her shoulder. I briefly wondered about grabbing her hair during the fight - it was down brushing the top of her breasts, and it looked like it might give me an advantage; then again she was already spitting mad, and it probably wasn't a great idea to piss her off even further. “You need me to undress you?!” she yelled. I shook my head, stripping off my shirt, then my pants, unable to stop myself from getting hard as she was down to just her panties and cowgirl boots. "Now don't get any ideas," she hissed, looking at my cock tenting out my underwear. "You're going to be lucky if I don't rip that thing off. Come on." She lead me upstairs and into our guest bedroom, closing the door behind us and attacking without warning, slapping me across the face so hard my head snapped around with the hit. I flinched at the unexpected pain and she followed up by digging a hard right punch into my gut. Shocked and winded, I slumped against her, and she reached into my boxers and gave my cock a double-handed twist that had me screaming in agony. I went down to my knees and found myself looking up at my furious wife.

"How's that feel?" she barked in my face. "I'm going to make sure you never use that again! Get up!"
Now I knew rationally that no matter how angry my wife was, she wasn't really going to destroy my junk, but that didn't make it any less scary at that moment; she was even madder than the time the cat threw up on the bedspread. She drew her hand back for another slap, but she'd paused just too long and I launched myself into her from my knees, wrapping my arms around her midsection and taking us both down to the ground, me on top of her. The carpet in the guest room is pretty thick, but I got enough of my weight on top of her to knock some of the air out of her. I tried to hold her down and get a grapevine on her legs to keep her down, but she threw me off her and we both got up. She didn't look any less mad as we faced off, and she charged me throwing wild punches. I ducked, her fist sailing over my head, and darted forward with my own blow, hitting her hard in the stomach. She’s got strong abs, but she wasn’t flexed, and I heard her gasp, bending over just the slightest bit; I hooked my right leg behind her left and pushed on her shoulders, tripping her down to the floor, where she landed on her back with a feminine grunt. I went to start laying some stomps into her, but she rolled over and got up to her knees with a growl. I backed up in a hurry, a wise move as she charged me from her crouch. I barely managed to weave to the side and she barreled past me, unable to stop; she hit the wall with a splat, bouncing off it and falling down, looking pretty hurt.

I knew I wasn’t going to get many chances like this and had to make the most of it. I quickly pulled my wife’s underwear off, leaving her in just her boots, then rolled her over onto her front; I tried to tie her hands behind her back with her own panties, but I guess this would have worked better with her bra (sadly left downstairs) as I couldn’t make a tight cinch.
“Call that a knot?” my wife taunted me, easily freeing her arms, pressing her arms against the floor as she got to all fours, then up to her feet. We faced off again and she struck first, darting forward and grabbing the waistband of my boxers. My instinct was to reach down and grab her wrists, but I knew she was too strong for this; instead I let her pull my underwear down to my feet as I locked my hands together, then slammed them into her back as she had to bend over to finish stripping me. She hit the floor on her chest with a cry, clearly not expecting the hit. I quickly sat down on her back, reaching forward to grab her ankles, pulling her legs up and back. I don’t know if this was the most expertly applied Boston crab, but it sure seemed to be working on my wife as she hollered in pain. Unfortunately my submission hold was short lived as she powered out, pressing her hands against the floor, her body rising and pushing me off her.

As we both got to our feet it at least looked like I’d managed to inflict some damage as my wife scowled at me, reaching behind her to rub her sore back with her left hand. “Alright, you got some moves,” she conceded, taking up a boxer’s stance. “Come on now.”
If she thought I was going to fistfight her she was out of her mind; I had no doubt she could lay me out flat with just a few of her power punches. She came at me throwing jabs at my head and I went low, charging her and trying to tackle her to the ground; but she was too close, and although I hit her abs with my shoulder, she had time to brace and managed to take the hit without being knocked down. I ended up bent over in front of her, my arms around her body; it was her turn to hit me with a double ax-handle in the back, and with her added strength this hurt like hell. I hit the floor on my face, and before I knew what was happening she’d stomped me in the back of her head with one of her cowgirl boots.

This hurt as much as you might imagine, and I covered the back of my head with both hands, dazed. My wife started stomping the fight out of me with her boots; each impact sent a lance of white-hot pain through my body. I managed to roll over, and as bad as her stomps had been to my back, the ones she landed to my stomach and upper thighs were even worse; I whimpered in helpless agony, the pain too much for me to think of anything but uselessly covering up.
“Ahh, what’s the matter, hun?” she yelled down at me. “You hurtin’? This is what happens when you make a cowgirl jealous!”
“Let me up,” I pleaded. To my amazement she actually left off the stomps, backing up and glaring at me with her hands on her hips.
“Well? Get on up then; I’m not done whooping up on you!”
It took me a minute to recover; a few deep breaths and I was able to get up, although I was aching both front and back. She put her fists up to box again, and I tried to lay a trap for her as she came in on me, feinting a low blow and then going for her face. With my speed I was able to draw her hands down, but I don’t know a lot about boxing, and the hit I managed to her face was an awkward one that glanced off her jaw.

“What the hell was that?” she barked. “You call that a punch?!” She lowered her fists: “Go on, try again. You must be able to do better than that!” I considered my targets. Her abs were invincible; I didn’t want to make her even madder hitting her tits, so I went for her face, drawing my fist back. My wife didn’t even flinch as I landed the hardest hit I could square in the middle of her face. I hit her so hard my knuckles hurt, so I could only imagine how this felt for my wife. The force of the hit knocked her down on her back, and I could see her eyes glazed over for a second. I got on all fours next to her.
“Debra!” I shook her shoulders. “Deb, speak to me!”
“Uhh,” she groaned. “God damn. I guess you can throw a punch.”
“I think we should stop now.”
“Hell no,” she angrily pushed me away and got to her feet. “You ain’t learned your lesson yet!”

I sighed and got to my feet as well. She came in throwing punches again, but it looked like the one I’d floored her with made her cautious; she made sure she was covered up at all times now, and all the hits I got on her smacked into her fists or forearms. I realized too late that I’d been right originally that boxing with her was a losing proposition for me as she whipped her hand through a hole in my sloppy guard, her fist slamming into my stomach. I took a shaky step back, covering my midsection, which of course left the rest of me open as she followed, aiming a huge right hook at my head. Fueled by panic, I barely managed to duck, feeling the wind of her passing hand through my hair. I had an opening and grabbed the back of her knees, yanking as hard as I could; her legs went out from under her and my wife fell backwards with a surprised yelp, landing hard on the floor with a grunt in front of me. I tried to grab her ankles, thinking of flipping her over and getting the crab back on, but she drew back her right leg and before i could get out of the way slammed her foot into my sore stomach. I stumbled backwards as she climbed to her feet. I was winded, and I couldn’t stop her as she came in, wrapping her arms around my torso and squeezing. This hurt bad enough, but it got even worse as she picked me up off the ground, roaring into my chest as she worked the bearhug. I had my arms free, but it did me little good as I uselessly slapped her strong arms. I gasped and panted, her strong arms crushing the air out of me; I frantically changed tactics, trying to get out of the hold before she squeezed me unconscious. I went for her face, getting my hands on her cheeks and pushing her head back; one of my fingers ended up in her mouth, and I guess this was enough for her as she threw herself forward, smashing me between her body and the floor.

As she rolled off me I was hurt and dazed; some part of me was screaming to get up, but I was hurting badly and barely managed to sit up before my wife pounced. She lifted me up easily, laying me across her broad shoulders; one of her hands hooked around my neck, the other on my right leg. I knew what was coming and tried to prepare myself, but as she flexed her shoulders up and pulled down I screamed in pain as she stretched my back until I thought it would break. She flexed and released, each pull sending pain shooting through my body. I ran out of energy to even scream, just grunting in pain until she threw me down to the floor. I lay there limp as she loomed over me, feeling like I’d never be able to get up again.

“You about done?” she seethed. I nodded - even managing this felt like an accomplishment. “Well then, you’re gonna do what I say?” She placed the bottom of her right boot over my balls; the threat was implicit - either I’d agree or she’d squash my nuts flat.
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Get up then.”
“I can’t,” I admitted. With an annoyed sigh she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up, spinning me around so she was behind me, pushing me over to the bed. I stood bent over it, my hands flat on the bedspread. She pressed her body against me, her nipples digging into my back.
"Now there's only two ways to deal with an animal who can't control himself," she hissed in my ear. "The first is gelding him." Her hands reached around my body, squeezing my cock and balls. "And y'all are real lucky I still got some use for these. Aintcha?" I opened my mouth to respond, but she bore down and all I could do was moan. To my intense embarrassment, I was getting hard in her grip, the feel of her hard body rubbing against mine from behind not helping. “Look at this! You’re catching wood right now! Well, you’re about to find out the other way of dealing with a wild beast.” She backed off enough to give my ass a hard smack. “Now don’t you move.”

I didn’t, but I turned my head over my shoulder to see what she was doing as she went to the closet and pulled out her strapon. We’d experimented with this a little, but not recently - hence it being at the bottom of the closet in the guest bedroom. My wife grimly slid the rig up her legs and snapped the harness firmly into place. If I didn't know she was about to destroy my ass with it, it would have been a little comical her standing there with a very determined look on her face as she stroked the dildo thrusting out of her crotch. As it was, I was mostly filled with fear and arousal as she came back over to me. She cupped my face in her hands, turning my head so I was facing forward. Nothing happened for a second as she went to get some lube; the next thing I knew her thumb was entering my ass, spreading the cool lube around my hole. She was using a lot, which meant she was probably preparing for a long, rough ride. Finished, her hand came around my body, rubbing the excess lube on my hardening cock. Then she braced her hands on my sides. I took a deep breath and did my best to unclench as the tip pressed against my asshole. It slipped in, and I moaned as she slid home. She started slow and gentle, but her strokes quickly became harder and faster, her hips slamming into my butt as she fucked my ass.
"Since you can't keep it in your pants, honey, I'm not letting you go until you're shooting dust!” she crowed. My wife didn’t exactly give me a handjob; she got my cock in a loose two-handed grip, and the movement of her hips fucking my ass forced my dick through her fingers, almost like she was using my cock to fuck her hands. I tried to hold on, but it was pointless; I was completely in her power now, and trying not to cum was just extending how long she was going to keep fucking me. All I could do was hold on, leaking pre-cum as she got me closer and closer until I knew I didn’t have much time left.
“Gonna cum,” I rasped.
“Go ahead.”
“But the - uhhhhh,” I gasped as she picked up the pace even more - “I’m gonna make a mess on the bedspread!”
"Don't worry, we can wash it later. Unless," her lips were at my ear, "I make you lick it all up. Anyway, you can't stop yourself, now can you?"

She was right; even with her threat to make me eat it in the air, I couldn't keep it in as I started cumming, long strings of jizz flying out of my cock as my wife continued fucking my ass. She was merciless, barely even slowing down as I climaxed or came down; I made whining gasps as I started getting soft in her grip.
“Oh, now what’s the matter? I know you’ve got some more in there. You need a little more, is that it? You like being humiliated?” Her hips slowed a bit as she kept her right hand around my cock, the left sliding up to tease my nipples. “Yeah, you like this? You like being played with like a girl?” The moan I’d been trying to bite down escaped with perfect timing as she dominated me. “Well, I guess so. You’re too much of a perv to even be humiliated, is that it?” My hardening cock was all the answer I could provide; she tightened up her grip a little bit, adding some extra stimulation. By now I’d gone from bracing myself against the bed to leaning back against my wife as she pegged me. “Are you going to cum again, you little pussy? Are you going to cum from me fucking your little ass like this? Huh?”
“Yes,” I gasped.
“Good, because I’m not going to stop until you do, and then for a while after.” With that she stopped taunting me, lowering her mouth to suck on my neck. She worked me like this for a few minutes before I came again, only her left arm around my body holding me up as I unleashed a second cumshot on the bedspread. True to her word, she didn’t stop, even as I emptied out and my dick started getting soft again.
“That’s all I have, please,” I pleaded. “There’s nothing left!”
“Aw, now you beg so nice with my cock in your ass,” she told me. “But I think you still got some in there.” She closed her right hand, switching from her hips pushing my dick against it to a fast reach-around; she started with just her index finger and thumb, but as I got hard again she was able to use her whole fist, giving me a fast, rough reacharound. She turned out to be right in the end as she worked a third climax out of me, just a few weak little spurts. I wanted to cry with relief as she released me, finally pulling the strapon out of my sore ass, letting me slide to the floor in a broken heap. “What do you think you’re doing napping down there? You’re not done yet!”

She picked me up, laying me down on my back on the bed, then sat on my face, the strapon high enough on her hips that she didn’t even have to take it off to press her crotch against my nose and mouth. She’d gotten turned on dominating me, her pussy already dripping wet. I made to start eating her out, but she was firmly in control, reaching behind her to grab a handful of my hair, her other hand steadying herself on my stomach, as she started riding my face. All I could do was lay there as she got herself off on me; by the time she rolled off with a satisfied grunt I was truly finished.

It took two days before I could get out of bed, but I counted myself lucky; my wife forgave me for cheating on her, and I’ll admit the treatment she gave me was enough to make sure I never thought of it again. As much as I wanted to put it all behind me, she wasn’t quite done; her next fight was going to be against her sister, and I was told my attendance was mandatory.
Old 14-Dec-18, 00:23
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: I definitely shouldn't have slept with my wife's sister!!

I really was regretting sleeping with Aubrey; not just because of the fight that was about to happen, but mostly for hurting my wife’s feelings so much. Honestly, the sex hadn’t even been that great - Aubrey's beautiful and has a killer body, but she’s the type of hot girl who thinks that just showing up and being attractive is enough; she’d dead-fished me as I laid on top of her. Of course, even if the sex had been mind-blowing, I felt terrible about hurting my wife, and I wanted to just forget everything, but I wouldn’t be able to do so just yet - I had to come along and watch my wife fight with her little sister.

They’d be fighting over at Aubrey’s house in her living room. Debra got dressed in an orange bikini under a light sundress, but she stopped me before we left: “Hold up a sec. You’ve gone and proved you can’t control yourself, so you’re gonna have to nut before we go over there.”
“What?” I sighed. “Are you serious?”
“Do I look like I’m joking?”
“No…”
“All right, start jerking off.”
“But -” before I could even finish protesting she’d pulled my pants and underwear down, but of course I was totally limp. “Right now?!”
“No, genius, eight months from now. Get this thing hard!”
“It’s not that ea -” she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it with just her fingertips. I started getting erect, but I guess this wasn’t fast enough for her as with an annoyed grunt she dropped to her knees in front of me, running her tongue over the tip. That did it as I got rock-hard in her hand.
“What were you saying about it not being easy? Sheesh. Now are you gonna jerk off, or I can do it for you, but it’s gonna happen either way.”
“I’ll -”
“Nah, on second thought, it’s going to take you too long. Just cum as quick as you can, okay?” With that she took the head into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue, working my shaft with one hand, the other teasing my balls. She had me pushed up against the front door, and I braced my hands on her shoulders as she stared up at me. When I was going to finish, she pulled her head back, switching to a fast, two-handed grip, barking “Hurry up, I don’t got all day!”
“Here it comes,” I gasped.
“Yeahhhhhhh, there we go,” she gloated, opening her mouth wide as I started shooting long jets of cum. I leaned back against the door as she worked me through my climax; this felt great until she didn’t stop. “Gonna get aaaaaallllllll that nasty spunk out of ya.” True to her word, she kept working my cock beyond the point of pleasure, milking out as much as she could as I feebly pushed on her shoulders. She let me slump down to the floor as she got a towel and cleaned herself up; I was still there as she finished and loomed over me.
“Am I gonna have to carry you out to the car?”
“Yes,” I gasped. She didn’t even blink an eye, yanking my pants back up and buttoning them before scooping me up and carrying me like a baby out to the car, laying me across the back seats, then getting in the driver’s seat. I wondered what exactly I had gotten myself into, cursing my moment of weakness for the thousandth time as I stared up at the car ceiling on the way to Aubrey’s. When we got there my wife offered to carry me inside, but I told her I could walk, and in we went. Aubrey had cleared her large, bright living room of all the furniture except a folding steel chair; I sat in it and they cuffed me up, a set of handcuffs on my left and right ankles each attached to the chair legs, my arms pulled behind me and cuffed as well. I could shift a little bit, but I couldn’t get up. I thought this was overkill, but nobody asked my opinion; the sisters were already sniping at each other as they stripped down, my wife to her orange bikini bottoms, Aubrey to a set of frilly black panties that looked like they wouldn’t survive a hard tug.

Just to look at the two sisters, it didn’t seem like it was going to be much of a fight. Aubrey’s an inch taller than her older sister, but where Debra is thickly built with powerful limbs and a strong core, Aubrey’s downright willowy with long, thin arms and legs; Deb has wide shoulders and hips where Aubrey’s are narrow, and her breasts and butt were also much smaller (but cute and well-proportioned). Aubrey has more delicate features - big eyes, a small nose and a pouty mouth. They do have the same gold hair color, but Debra’s was worn long in a simple fan in back, bangs in front where Aubrey had her wavy hair down to her jaw, cut fashionably asymmetrically, tucked behind her left ear.
“Well, we gonna do this?” Debra barked.
“Sure,” Aubrey agreed.
Debra rushed her little sister, looking to grab her; Aubrey simply faded backwards and stopped my wife in her tracks with a kick between the legs. Debra screamed and fell forward, not the best start to the fight. Aubrey rolled her eyes at me before pressing her advantage, laying down on the floor above Debra and preparing her next move. Aubrey was on her back, my wife on her chest, as the younger sister trapped Debra’s head between her legs and started squeezing. Debra reached up to try and pull her sister’s legs apart, but Aubrey grabbed her wrists, pinning them against the floor, and it looked like my wife was in big trouble less than a minute into the match, her face pressed into her younger sister’s crotch. She managed to escape by getting her legs under her, then starting to stand up; Aubrey had to give up the scissors, releasing my wife’s wrists as well and rolling backwards and up to her feet as Debra climbed to her knees. Aubrey charged her, aiming a kick at her face; I screamed a warning and my wife just managed to duck, throwing herself to the side as Aubrey went past. By the time she managed to stop and turn around Debra was back on her feet, fists up. The women closed and Deb opened with a wickedly fast left hook that her sister barely managed to dodge. Aubrey came back at her with a knee aimed between her legs, but my wife jumped back, leaving her sister to hit air. Unbalanced, Aubrey couldn’t get her guard back up before Deb darted forward, nailing her opponent with a monster clothesline, my wife’s arm smashing into her sister’s neck with so much force Aubrey flipped around it, hitting the ground on her back, gasping and holding her windpipe.

Debra reached down and pulled Aubrey up to a sitting position, controlling her head with a strong grip on her hair. She drew her other hand back for a punch aimed at her little sister’s face, but before it landed Aubrey surprised her with an uppercut slap between her legs. Debra screamed, releasing her opponent and stumbling backwards, covering her crotch. Aubrey hopped to her feet and followed her older sister, getting a two-handed grip on her bikini bottoms, then yanking them up in a painful-looking wedgie. Debra danced on her toes, trying to minimize the pressure, her hands fruitlessly trying to pull her bottoms back down.
“Her wrists!” I yelled. “Get her wrists!”
“Quiet!” Aubrey screamed over her shoulder. It was too late - Deb had her wrists, and was able to pull her sister’s hands away. For good measure she spun Aubrey around, applying a vicious double hammerlock that had her little sister squealing. Aubrey tried to bend over to minimize the discomfort, but Deb outmuscled her, pulling them both down to a sitting position on the floor, then switching holds to a sleeper, her strong right arm pressing against her sister’s neck, her left arm grabbing Aubrey’s left wrist and pinning it against her side. For good measure my wife added a bodyscissors around her sister’s flat stomach, and I sighed with relief as it looked like the fight was over; despite having an arm free, Aubrey was helpless, ineffectively slapping her older sister’s arm and legs. She gradually gave up on this, then stopped struggling altogether; by the time her tongue lolled out of her mouth in a waterfall of spit, it was clear there was no escape for her, and her body went limp as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Deb finally released her, carefully, making sure she wasn’t playing possum; she wasn’t, knocked completely out.
“Woooooo!” I cheered. “You got her, babe! Come untie me.”
“No, I’m not done yet.”
“C’mon, she’s out cold. You won.”
“She’s got to surrender!” my wife yelled at me. “It don’t count unless she gives up! Besides, I ain’t taught her a lesson yet. You remember what I did to you, you think she’s gonna get off any easier?”
“Okay,” I sighed. Debra sat down on her sister’s stomach, slapping her face until she started coming around with a groan.
“You awake down there?” Debra screamed. “Didn’t think I was finished, didja? How about I punish these little man stealers!” With that she delivered a double chop to her sister’s boobs, slamming the edges of her hands into Aubrey’s tits. Her sister shrieked, her breasts smashed flat against her ribs; she still had some fight in her as instead of covering her chest, she reached up and applied a double breast claw on her older sister. Debra returned the hold, both women hurting as they crushed each other’s tits. Despite my wife’s strength advantage, she was getting the worst of this; Aubrey just had more to work with, and the pulling, twisting tit-squeeze she was attacking Debra’s chest with was clearly quite effective as my wife hunched over in pain, even at the cost of weakening her own attack on Aubrey’s smaller boobs.

Aubrey won this part of the fight, and by the time she heaved her big sister off her, my wife’s tits were wrecked. Debra came to rest on her back and I could see her boobs swelling painfully, angry red marks where her opponent’s fingers had dug in. I yelled for her to get up, but she was temporarily helpless as Aubrey got up, panting. She straddled her sister, reaching down to slap her face a few times, making sure she was awake for what came next. Aubrey dragged Deb over to where I was sitting, unzipping my pants and sliding them down - I hoped that with me sitting, this would be more difficult, but one hard yank and she had them down to my ankles. Aubrey positioned her older sister on her knees in front of me, smirking at my hardness - I couldn’t help myself.
“Looks like your man’s enjoying the show!” Aubrey taunted. “Now since you can’t please him,
let me show you how it's done!" Aubrey grabbed two handfuls of my wife’s thick hair, using it to force her mouth onto my cock; Deb gagged as her younger sister pushed her head all the way down, my balls hitting her chin. Aubrey yanked Debra’s head up and down, drool oozing out of my wife’s mouth. After a dozen strokes Debra managed to recover enough to escape, slamming her elbow back into her unprepared sister’s stomach; Aubrey stumbled back, covering her midsection, as my spitting mad wife turned to face her. Debra chased her little sister, aiming a huge overhand right, but she was brought up short as Aubrey slammed a desperate kick up between her legs. All the gas went out of my wife as she collapsed on her right side, holding her crotch and sobbing softly. “Yeah, you like that?!” her sister shrieked at her. “You ain’t gonna be fucking for a month when I’m finished with you!” She laid some mean kicks into her older sister’s back, then came over to me: “Ahh, now don’t you worry. I’ll see to you while she’s healing up.” She reached down and grabbed my hard cock, still lubricated with her sister’s spit. “Isn’t that right?” I didn’t say anything, staring down at the floor as she started jerking me off. Her other hand went under my chin, tilting my head up so I had to look into her smiling face; then she kissed me, leaning down from her standing position, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I couldn’t do more than lean my head back away from her, which she didn’t like, giving my face a hard slap as she kept jerking me off.

I made eye contact with my wife; she had stopped crying, her eyes now blazing with fury. She slowly got to her feet as her younger sister kept working me over. Debra came up behind her, grabbing her bottoms looking to return the wedgie her sister had inflicted - but where my wife had on sturdy bikini bottoms, Aubrey’s flimsy panties, which looked like more delicate frill than anything else, snapped almost immediately. Debra stumbled backwards and Aubrey turned to face her. The women faced off and I almost couldn’t bear to watch, guessing the younger woman was going to unleash another dirty move. Aubrey’s strategy seemed pretty simple; she couldn’t match her older sister punch for punch or throw for throw and wasn’t even trying, instead using the dirtiest tactics I’d ever seen. Unfortunately it seemed to be working rather well - my wife has a strong, powerful body, but Aubrey kept hitting her weak points; no matter how tough Debra is, she was still getting hurt soaking up hits to her breasts and knee strikes and kicks to her pussy.

Aubrey unleashed a new move as the women closed; Debra aimed a right into her sister’s stomach, but Aubrey brought her up short as she jammed her right thumb into her sister’s left eye. Debra screamed, turning away from her sister and holding her face, leaving Aubrey free to unleash another crotch kick; Debra dropped to her knees, mewling in pain. Aubrey lined up a punch to the back of her big sister’s head. I knew my wife couldn’t take much more punishment; I had a scary vision of her getting laid out on her face from this hit and not getting up again.
“Aubrey!” I bellowed. She stopped to look at me. “Bring her over here, make her finish what she started!”
Aubrey slowly lowered her arm, a mean leer spreading across her face. She grabbed Debra’s ankles, and I winced as my wife screeched in agony, her sore tits dragged across the carpet. Aubrey pulled Deb up to her knees again, fitting her mouth over the tip of my cock. With a cruel laugh she pushed her sister’s head down, taunting her:
“This is what your husband wants, bitch! You’re just our fuck toy!” I just hoped Debra would forgive me after the match when I explained I was doing this to buy her time to recover; it looked like she’d have a considerable amount to forgive me for as this felt better than I expected. The first time Aubrey had been focused on making Debra choke on my cock, but this time she kept my wife’s lips higher, sometimes slipping over the tip, and I was squirming in my chair pretty quickly. Debra braced her hands on my thighs, helping me along by running her tongue over my crown; that finished me pretty quickly as I shot into her mouth. Debra sucked it all up, then ambushed her sister by pushing off my legs, turning, and spitting my cum in Aubrey’s face.

Aubrey was caught completely by surprise, yelling in shock as she covered her face too late. Debra punched her hard in the stomach, and I could hear Aubrey gasp at the impact. She aimed a knee between her older sister’s legs, and Debra had to back up to avoid taking another crotch hit. The women faced off cautiously, Aubrey still with my cum and her sister’s spit coating her face; my panting wife unfortunately looked much worse. She was covered in sticky sweat, her swelling tits now sporting a nasty rug burn on top of the previous punishment, hunched over from the repeated crotch hits, her left eye still blinking erratically from her sister thumbing it. As they closed Aubrey went back to the move that had worked well all match, faking a high jab, then darting forward with a kick aimed at my wife’s pussy - but Debra was wise to this, ignoring the fakeout, catching her surprised sister’s leg, rushing forward and nailing Aubrey with another monster clothesline. This one hit her square on the jaw and Aubrey went down with a strangled shriek, landing stunned on her back. She rolled over, starting to get up, only to scream in pain as my wife landed a vicious stomp to the back of her head. Debra reached down to pick her sister up, and my heart pounded as Debra actually lifted her up over her head, holding her little sister in the air for a second, then slammed her down back-first over her knee. Aubrey screamed at the impact, then rolled off her big sister’s knee, mewling pathetically.

“Holy shit!” I yelled. “Don’t kill her!”
“Aah, she’s fine,” my wife scoffed. “Ain’t the first time I’ve used that on her. Right?” She kicked her moaning younger sister. Debra pushed Aubrey over onto her right side, going behind her, bracing her foot against her sister’s back; she grabbed Aubrey’s right arm and right leg, pulling her into a bow shape as she bent Aubrey’s back with her foot. Aubrey screamed, unable to escape, thrashing on the mat as Debra flexed and released the hold. My wife worked this until Aubrey was reduced to a moaning mess, then released her, only to roll her little sister onto her chest and sit down on her back, facing her feet. Debra grabbed her right ankle with both hands, pulling Aubrey’s leg up off the ground, applying a hellacious looking single-leg Boston crab; Debra quickly had her little sister’s leg pulled so far back Aubrey’s toes were tickling the back of her head. Unlike the crab I’d applied to my wife in our own match, here the victim wasn’t strong enough to just power out; I saw Aubrey pressing her arms against the carpeted floor, but she quickly gave up on this when it didn’t work. She ended up pounding the floor in frustration, wailing as Debra stretched her. I could tell from her crying face, eyes squeezed shut in pain, that the wrenching agony Debra was inflicting on her back had finally broken her; there was no fight left in the little sister, just numbing, helpless pain.

“I think she’s had enough, babe,” I suggested. I didn’t see any point in hurting her anymore.
“Is that right? You had enough?” Debra asked casually, switching the hold to one hand, using the other to pull on her sister’s hair, yanking her head up off the floor. “Don’t matter to me either way.”
“I give up,” Aubrey sobbed. Grinning widely, Debra released her, although she couldn’t resist turning to face her beaten opponent’s head, grabbing her hair and rubbing her face into the carpet a little bit. She left her sniffling sister laying on her chest as she got the keys for my cuffs; she undid them all, but told me to stay put a little longer, walking over to Aubrey, who looked up at her in defeated fear. Debra got the beaten blonde over her knee and started giving her a spanking, relishing her sibling’s wails as she tanned her hide. Debra extracted a half dozen sobbing apologies from her little sister before she finally let up, laying Aubrey down on her back, sitting on her stomach and drawing her fist back for a punch; Aubrey flinched and she laid off with a laugh, reaching down to tweak her sister’s nose.
“Now, are we gonna have any more trouble?”
“No,” Aubrey mumbled.
“Am I gonna have to come back here and whoop you again?”
“No.”
“Good. Well, then, I’ll see you at Thanksgiving!”
On this weirdly friendly note, my wife got dressed and we left her beaten sister, crying on her carpet. We did see her at Thanksgiving, and I never was tempted to sleep with her again (although I did enjoy her raspberry jam. Not a euphemism or anything - it's really tasty).
Old 14-Dec-18, 11:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: I definitely shouldn't have slept with my wife's sister!!

I don't really like girl on girl stuff in fights, but I do love the way you write, man. Thank you for continuing this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheating, husband vs wife, m/f, married, mixed wrestling, strapon