Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-18, 11:40
Points: 23,004, Level: 66 Points: 23,004, Level: 66 Points: 23,004, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,107 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Killer girls , Femme fatales , Sexy assassins

You're welcome! Here's another one..
Attached Images
File Type: gif GIF-181212_113602.gif (1.72 MB, 87 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pknucle2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 12:28
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,994 Times in 4,338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknucle2000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're welcome! Here's another one..
The Following User Says Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 17:40
Points: 23,004, Level: 66 Points: 23,004, Level: 66 Points: 23,004, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,107 Times in 192 Posts

One more for now...
Attached Images
File Type: gif GIF-181212_171511.gif (1.81 MB, 208 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pknucle2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-18, 08:56
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknucle2000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One more for now...
thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-18, 09:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Man killers
Attached Images
File Type: png k1.png (1.00 MB, 160 views)
File Type: png k2.png (971.8 KB, 186 views)
File Type: png k3.png (791.1 KB, 249 views)
File Type: png k4.png (1.24 MB, 251 views)
File Type: png k5.png (1.24 MB, 298 views)
File Type: png k6.png (1.47 MB, 225 views)
File Type: png k7.png (1.22 MB, 204 views)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-18, 10:48
Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Love this thread ! Hee is a piece I wrote about three famous movie scenes. I also have a lot of stories on this theme I could post

Death and Orgasm Denied

Many couples love playing orgasm denial or ruined games. From my point of view the handing of complete sexual control to a woman who can decide to let you cum like a train, or stop you cumming at all or getting you to cum but spoiling your climax is a delicious torture. The lady revelling in her control and enjoying torturing her lover is a delightful empowering feeling, his pleasure or not depending on her. She may cum herself because of the power or get off on the teasing. It is she who has the authority the complete control to decide what she gives to her lover. She controls the pleasure and deciding whether to gift it or ruin it is deliciously intoxicating, the uncertainty of what will happen in the end adds hugely to the sexual excitement for both parties. If my orgasm is ruined or even denied then my hope is the next time I will get to fully climax or maybe I won’t! It is like being edged but can last for days or months. How about we add a little extra spice all this? What if we add in the idea of death to the ruined orgasm or orgasm denied? Sounds weird, kinkier than you can take? Well Hollywood movies don’t think so! Some of the most erotic scenes in cinema history add the factor of death to the mix and they are incredibly and powerfully sexy. Come with me now as we take a quick tour of some of the erotic highlights of death and orgasm denial in mainstream movies and then tell me you don’t find them erotic …

Perhaps the most famous scene of death and denial from a conventional film is the James Bond movie GoldenEye. Arch villainess and uber domatrix Xenia Onatopp played by Famke Janssen is an Amazonian Goddess. In the famous scene we all know she fucks a Canadian admiral to death and let’s make no bones about it, she is doing the fucking, no way is he in anyway in control, no way is he doing anything to her. She is ‘doing’ him in every sense of the word. The scene begins with Xenia, as her punning surname name suggests, on top of the admiral. She scratches and bites the doomed sailor with her long nails and sexy full mouth, initially almost tenderly but then like a wild beast. He loves the sensation and is thereby lured into her vice like trap. She then deftly flips onto her back wraps her lethal legs underneath his rib cage and starts to squeeze very hard. He tries to assert his masculinity and pump her but is held fast by her strong legs. His cock is trapped inside Xenia and we can imagine her toned muscles in her vaginal walls squeezing his cock until it starts to crush it. As she squeezes the life out of him she starts to cum herself, excited by the very act of killing. The admiral in a last attempt to rally gasps ‘Xenia I can’t breathe!’ As she suffocates him she orgasms in a frenzy of high pitched shrieks and violent spasms. We next see the admiral dead in a wardrobe with a surprised pained look as his death mask. He never got to cum in his last moments. Xenia broken him before he could climax, her pussy muscles destroying his cock whilst her legs squashed and crushed the life out of him. He is denied an orgasm by a crushing brutal death. From a fantasy point of view I’d love to have a go with Xenia, prepared to risk my death in the hope I can get a mind-blowing orgasm inside her glistening and toned pussy whilst she tries to compress the life out of me. Bucking like a bronco as she holds me in her vice like grip as I spurt my spunk deep into her! Or maybe I end up like the hapless admiral!

The next iconic section is from the World War Two movie Lassiter. The beautiful sexy siren Lauren Hutton plays the aristocratic Nazi spy Kari Von Fursten. In this scene knowing she is being spied on, she lure her stalker into bed. She sits astride the soon to be dead male agent totally naked displaying her beautiful pert breasts and incredibly sexy curved back. He lies prostrate on the bed a look of lustful desire on his face. She loving lifts his head to her boobs. He starts to feast ravenously on her tits. She starts to enjoy his lapping kisses and devotion to her breasts. But she isn’t to be distracted from her task. She pulls a thin stiletto dagger which is concealed in the pillow and whilst he is engaging in worshipping her magnificent boobs. She plunges it into the weak sweet spot between his neck and shoulder. The look of pain and surprise on his face is priceless. The look of a man who knows he has been fatally undone by a femme fatale.She gently and almost lovingly lowers his head back onto the bed as he gently exhales his last gasps, blowing sweet breath onto his face like lovers do and in his final gasp she gently kisses his face in a way that says ‘I’m so sorry I had to do this and I am so sorry you didn’t even get you to fuck me before you died. Goodbye’ Orgasm denied! He didn’t even get his cock inside her dripping wet pussy. Cut off in his prime before having a chance of cumming. The anticipation was delicious but he was fatally denied at the last hurdle. I do love this scene and find even more erotic than the Xenia scene. Again I want to be him, risking all to fuck Lauren Hutton hoping I can persuade her to let me fuck her before she offs me!

My favourite scene in this genre though is from the 1980s Spanish art movie Matador. The extract that stiffened my resolve features Assumpta Serna as Maria Cardenal and is similar to the one in Lassiter. Maria is a psychopathic killer who loves killing men during sex in the manner a matador kills a bull. In the scene she lures a trainee matador to her lair to fuck and slaughter him. The young matador is hypnotized by Maria’s predatory sexual approach, she treats him like a matador treats a bull in this deadly Pasodoble. She wrestle his trousers from his body climbs on board her bull and impales herself on his rock hard cock. They then engage in visceral aggressive and noisy fucking. She is astride him and pulls him to her breasts which he devoirs hungrily making gasping yelps as he suckles and kisses them. She kisses him hard on the spot between his neck and shoulder leaving a lipstick mark, a deadly target. The matador continues his enthusiastic uncontrollable humping barely able to believe his luck that he is fucking such a sexy older woman. Marie watches him closely as he shafts her, a cruel appraising look appears across her face. She reaches for her hair which is held up by a long sharp hair pin. Marie eyes the lipstick mark with evil relish and just as our trainee is about to shoot his load she punctures the target! Killing him before he can have his moment of ecstasy as the long thin pin penetrates his heart. He dies with a look of disappointment and surprise on his eyes. Cut down before he could off load his full appreciation for the sexy and now Maria. Orgasm denied I hear you cry, well yes but then here comes the twist. Maria hasn’t cum yet but she is still impaled on the dead matador’s hard cock. So she fucks his dead cock to bring herself off. Killing and an orgasm from sex an unbeatable combination and a rip snorting orgasm! Her final humping makes as in the words of the old Rolling Stones song ‘Make a dead man cum!’ So orgasm ruined! I want to be that matador! Again prepared to risk all to fuck the deadly sexy Maria for an earthshattering climax. Hoping I can get there before she punctures my flesh with her lethal hairpin.

Now don’t tell me you don’t find these scenes erotic! The risk, the excitement. the danger and the not knowing what might happen flood through your mind as you watch. For me the prospect of the ultimate dangerous sexual experience is an incredibly aphrodisiac and a mind blowing fantasy. Remember it is all in the mind so go on free your thoughts and embrace your dark inner self.
See those sexy killer clips at these links:
Xenia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kari [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maria [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

PS Some other scenes spring to mind for example Angela Jolie’s neck snap of the criminal she is softening up with a massage is nicely erotic but not on a par with these three scenes. Unless of course you think different! I am very interested to know what other scenes people find deadly erotic so let me know and send a link if you can.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eatb64 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-18, 11:48
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithylovesboobs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's perfect who is she?
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-18, 09:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's perfect who is she?
That's Vixen from Kickass Kandy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 19:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Crushed between the sexy thighs of death
Attached Images
File Type: png s1.png (635.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png s2.png (708.6 KB, 91 views)
File Type: png s3.png (713.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: png s4.png (852.8 KB, 121 views)
File Type: png s6.png (599.1 KB, 107 views)
File Type: png s7.png (903.5 KB, 109 views)
File Type: png s8.png (878.1 KB, 137 views)
File Type: png s9.png (836.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: png s10.png (847.6 KB, 91 views)
File Type: png s12.png (1.06 MB, 109 views)
File Type: png s13.png (782.7 KB, 166 views)
File Type: png s14.png (753.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: png s16.png (816.3 KB, 99 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 22:15
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love this thread ! Hee is a piece I wrote about three famous movie scenes. I also have a lot of stories on this theme I could post

Death and Orgasm Denied

Many couples love playing orgasm denial or ruined games. From my point of view the handing of complete sexual control to a woman who can decide to let you cum like a train, or stop you cumming at all or getting you to cum but spoiling your climax is a delicious torture. The lady revelling in her control and enjoying torturing her lover is a delightful empowering feeling, his pleasure or not depending on her. She may cum herself because of the power or get off on the teasing. It is she who has the authority the complete control to decide what she gives to her lover. She controls the pleasure and deciding whether to gift it or ruin it is deliciously intoxicating, the uncertainty of what will happen in the end adds hugely to the sexual excitement for both parties. If my orgasm is ruined or even denied then my hope is the next time I will get to fully climax or maybe I won’t! It is like being edged but can last for days or months. How about we add a little extra spice all this? What if we add in the idea of death to the ruined orgasm or orgasm denied? Sounds weird, kinkier than you can take? Well Hollywood movies don’t think so! Some of the most erotic scenes in cinema history add the factor of death to the mix and they are incredibly and powerfully sexy. Come with me now as we take a quick tour of some of the erotic highlights of death and orgasm denial in mainstream movies and then tell me you don’t find them erotic …

Perhaps the most famous scene of death and denial from a conventional film is the James Bond movie GoldenEye. Arch villainess and uber domatrix Xenia Onatopp played by Famke Janssen is an Amazonian Goddess. In the famous scene we all know she fucks a Canadian admiral to death and let’s make no bones about it, she is doing the fucking, no way is he in anyway in control, no way is he doing anything to her. She is ‘doing’ him in every sense of the word. The scene begins with Xenia, as her punning surname name suggests, on top of the admiral. She scratches and bites the doomed sailor with her long nails and sexy full mouth, initially almost tenderly but then like a wild beast. He loves the sensation and is thereby lured into her vice like trap. She then deftly flips onto her back wraps her lethal legs underneath his rib cage and starts to squeeze very hard. He tries to assert his masculinity and pump her but is held fast by her strong legs. His cock is trapped inside Xenia and we can imagine her toned muscles in her vaginal walls squeezing his cock until it starts to crush it. As she squeezes the life out of him she starts to cum herself, excited by the very act of killing. The admiral in a last attempt to rally gasps ‘Xenia I can’t breathe!’ As she suffocates him she orgasms in a frenzy of high pitched shrieks and violent spasms. We next see the admiral dead in a wardrobe with a surprised pained look as his death mask. He never got to cum in his last moments. Xenia broken him before he could climax, her pussy muscles destroying his cock whilst her legs squashed and crushed the life out of him. He is denied an orgasm by a crushing brutal death. From a fantasy point of view I’d love to have a go with Xenia, prepared to risk my death in the hope I can get a mind-blowing orgasm inside her glistening and toned pussy whilst she tries to compress the life out of me. Bucking like a bronco as she holds me in her vice like grip as I spurt my spunk deep into her! Or maybe I end up like the hapless admiral!

The next iconic section is from the World War Two movie Lassiter. The beautiful sexy siren Lauren Hutton plays the aristocratic Nazi spy Kari Von Fursten. In this scene knowing she is being spied on, she lure her stalker into bed. She sits astride the soon to be dead male agent totally naked displaying her beautiful pert breasts and incredibly sexy curved back. He lies prostrate on the bed a look of lustful desire on his face. She loving lifts his head to her boobs. He starts to feast ravenously on her tits. She starts to enjoy his lapping kisses and devotion to her breasts. But she isn’t to be distracted from her task. She pulls a thin stiletto dagger which is concealed in the pillow and whilst he is engaging in worshipping her magnificent boobs. She plunges it into the weak sweet spot between his neck and shoulder. The look of pain and surprise on his face is priceless. The look of a man who knows he has been fatally undone by a femme fatale.She gently and almost lovingly lowers his head back onto the bed as he gently exhales his last gasps, blowing sweet breath onto his face like lovers do and in his final gasp she gently kisses his face in a way that says ‘I’m so sorry I had to do this and I am so sorry you didn’t even get you to fuck me before you died. Goodbye’ Orgasm denied! He didn’t even get his cock inside her dripping wet pussy. Cut off in his prime before having a chance of cumming. The anticipation was delicious but he was fatally denied at the last hurdle. I do love this scene and find even more erotic than the Xenia scene. Again I want to be him, risking all to fuck Lauren Hutton hoping I can persuade her to let me fuck her before she offs me!

My favourite scene in this genre though is from the 1980s Spanish art movie Matador. The extract that stiffened my resolve features Assumpta Serna as Maria Cardenal and is similar to the one in Lassiter. Maria is a psychopathic killer who loves killing men during sex in the manner a matador kills a bull. In the scene she lures a trainee matador to her lair to fuck and slaughter him. The young matador is hypnotized by Maria’s predatory sexual approach, she treats him like a matador treats a bull in this deadly Pasodoble. She wrestle his trousers from his body climbs on board her bull and impales herself on his rock hard cock. They then engage in visceral aggressive and noisy fucking. She is astride him and pulls him to her breasts which he devoirs hungrily making gasping yelps as he suckles and kisses them. She kisses him hard on the spot between his neck and shoulder leaving a lipstick mark, a deadly target. The matador continues his enthusiastic uncontrollable humping barely able to believe his luck that he is fucking such a sexy older woman. Marie watches him closely as he shafts her, a cruel appraising look appears across her face. She reaches for her hair which is held up by a long sharp hair pin. Marie eyes the lipstick mark with evil relish and just as our trainee is about to shoot his load she punctures the target! Killing him before he can have his moment of ecstasy as the long thin pin penetrates his heart. He dies with a look of disappointment and surprise on his eyes. Cut down before he could off load his full appreciation for the sexy and now Maria. Orgasm denied I hear you cry, well yes but then here comes the twist. Maria hasn’t cum yet but she is still impaled on the dead matador’s hard cock. So she fucks his dead cock to bring herself off. Killing and an orgasm from sex an unbeatable combination and a rip snorting orgasm! Her final humping makes as in the words of the old Rolling Stones song ‘Make a dead man cum!’ So orgasm ruined! I want to be that matador! Again prepared to risk all to fuck the deadly sexy Maria for an earthshattering climax. Hoping I can get there before she punctures my flesh with her lethal hairpin.

Now don’t tell me you don’t find these scenes erotic! The risk, the excitement. the danger and the not knowing what might happen flood through your mind as you watch. For me the prospect of the ultimate dangerous sexual experience is an incredibly aphrodisiac and a mind blowing fantasy. Remember it is all in the mind so go on free your thoughts and embrace your dark inner self.
See those sexy killer clips at these links:
Xenia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kari [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maria [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

PS Some other scenes spring to mind for example Angela Jolie’s neck snap of the criminal she is softening up with a massage is nicely erotic but not on a par with these three scenes. Unless of course you think different! I am very interested to know what other scenes people find deadly erotic so let me know and send a link if you can.
Thanks for the detailed info,here is Angelina´s scene.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom killer humiliation