Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-18, 23:52
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: "IFFIE" Scenes in Movies or TV

Hey, I just skimmed through "your mom wears combat boots" today, but didn't see any mom vs son scene?

Would you please point out where exactly is that scene?
Old 09-Sep-18, 18:33
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, I just skimmed through "your mom wears combat boots" today, but didn't see any mom vs son scene?

Would you please point out where exactly is that scene?
Sorry, I think my terminology was confusing. Maybe I should've said something along the lines of "mature/juvenile"-- though in this case it's not all that helpful, since the victim in question isn't that juvenile.

Somewhere in the latter half of the film, Barbara Eden-- just two years short of sixty, but still smokin' hot-- is sitting with her grown son in a bar. The victim, probably in his thirties, tries to force his attentions on her, and gives the grown son a shove. Barbara then takes the guy down with a couple of karate moves.

It's kind of a gray area because I think the victim is half the woman's age, so he's young enough to be a figurative son, but he doesn't really put across that vibe. So maybe I shouldn't have listed that one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-18, 21:25
Last Achievements

Another item I listed, but might not list these days, is the 2003 dtv film GHOST ROCK. All that happens in it is that Adrienne Barbeau, still comely though pushing 60 at the time, is dared to knock a guy out, and she does. The guy's probably in his 30s, but he's kinda yugly and doesn't really put across the younger-vs.-older vibe that I personally look for.
Old 31-Mar-19, 21:44
Last Achievements

A couple more manga:

DATE A LIVE-- assorted sis/bro clobberings

THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS-- couple of mom/son clobberings in the anime, have not found same in manga

This season has had two live-action s/b scenes so far, a single punch from a half-sis to her half-bro, and a longer fight between Ollie Queen and his half-sis
Old 12-Jun-19, 20:52
Last Achievements

Hmm, surprised I left CUTTHROAT ISLAND off the "D" list. Probably 'cause the fight at the end b'tn Geena Davis and Frank Langella puts her so much on the defensive, though she gets in a few solid blows/cuts.
Old 12-Aug-19, 00:11
Last Achievements

It occurred to me that, though that I don't have any clips to share, I did do some writeups of Iffie/femdom scenes just for my own reference. Maybe it's of some use to readers here, if they can ignore the arcane codes I assigned them. SPOILERS in that endings of stories are sometimes discussed.

ABELAR: TALES OF AN ANCIENT EMPIRE (F) (2010)—(S/B):I/S 1 (+), I/V.1 (+)—TANIS seeks out her half-brother AEDAN, but he mistakes her attention for lust. He kisses her and she knees him in the groin. Even after she established their relatedness, he makes a verbal pass and she slaps him.

ALFRED HITCHCOCK HOUR, THE (TVS) (1964) – “The Night Caller” – (M/S): I/S 3 (+), I/V.3 (+) – Loose woman MARSHA, wife to JACK and stepmother to little boy STEVIE, is flirting with another man on the phone when her conversation is overheard by ROY, an apparent peeping tom. MARSHA begins to receive dirty phone calls, and believes that ROY is responsible. ROY does later intrude on her home, but he doesn’t sexually desire her. Rather, having heard evidence of her cheating, he conflates her with his own “rotten stepmother” who ruined his real father’s life. MARSHA, believing him to be a sexual pervert, punches ROY and draws a gun in self defense. ROY doesn’t retreat and she shoots him dead, only to learn moments later that ROY was not the illicit caller.

AMERICAN DAD (TVS) (2007)—“Haylias”-- (D/F):I/V.1 (+)—It’s revealed that years ago STAN utilized CIA technologist to turn his daughter HAYLEY into an asset, in order to better control her. The downside of the treatment is that the initially obedient asset turns on her handler. HAYLEY tries to knife Stan, nearly beats him to death with her advanced martial-arts skills, and finally shoots him in the head. He survives by a fluke, and HAYLEY returns to normal, her programming aborted by the near-slaying of her handler.

AMERICATHON (F) (1979)—(M/S):I/V.1 (+)—One of the many weird acts put on for the “Americathon” is the world’s first mother-son boxing-match. Beefy MA MILLER and her son LARRY exchange several punches, as well as insulting one another. Finally MA, after getting decked by LARRY, pretends weakness and then kicks LARRY in the balls, ending the fight.

ANGEL (TVS) (2000)—“Guise Will Be Guise”—(D/F): I/V.1 (+)—Devil-worshipper MAGNUS decides to gain power by sacrificing his daughter VIRGINIA to a demon. However, the ritual fails because it requires a virgin sacrifice, and VIRGINIA has deceived her dad about her status in that regard. After the ritual fails, VIRGINIA punches out her deceptive daddy.

ANGEL (TVS) (2000)—“Untouched”—(D/F):I/S.1 (+), I/V.1 (+)—The “Angel team” encounters a telekinetic girl named BETHANY, and deduces that her psychic talent originates in the trauma of being sexually abused by her father MR. CHAULK. The father attempts to take psychological control of BETHANY. ANGEL convinces BETHANY to rebel. BETHANY hurls CHAULK around with her powers and only spares his life at the last moment.

ANTICHRIST, THE (F) (1974)—(S/B):I/S.1 (+), (D/F):I/V (+)—Crippled IPPOLITA gets a chance to rebel against her father MASSIMO’s authority—especially his marriage to new wife GRETA—when a demon possesses IPPOLITA. The crippled girl uses her power to fling her father around telekinetically, beat him with her fist and generally almost kill him. She also convinces him to send GRETA away. IPPOLITA also sexes up her brother FILIPPO before the resident priest manages to exorcise her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-20, 23:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you please elaborate where to find these scenes? I don't want to go through entire movies/series for one small scene.

Thank you.
I very belatedly decided to respond to this request, post a few write-ups from my coded files, in case it helps any other posters find stuff they're looking for. Here's some of the first few "fighting-oriented" items I wrote up. SPOILERS, since endings are often discussed.

________

ACTION COMICS #346 (CB) (1967)—“The Case of the Superman Impostor!”— (D/F):I/V.3 (+), I/V.1 (?)—This story plays upon the continuing trope in which SUPERMAN, older cousin to SUPERGIRL, functions as an avuncular guide to the teenager. A gang of blackmailers, knowing of this relationship, uses plastic surgery to transform one of them, MAXIE, into a carbon copy of SUPERMAN. With his altered face and a Superman costume, MAXIE tricks SUPERGIRL into revealing her identity and that of her cousin, at which point they try to blackmail her. SUPERGIRL is so rattled by the trick that MAXIE invites her to slug him in the jaw, the better to prove that he’s not the real SUPERMAN, testing her in some absurd fashion. To SUPERGIRL’s good fortune, the blackmailers are killed in a manner that conceals the heroine’s blunder. The scene in which SUPERGIRL slugs her cousin-lookalike is therefore violence-negative in the sense that he is of no relation to her at the primary and secondary levels, but at the tertitary level he is an “older man” being clobbered by a “younger girl.” It may be noted that given the long history of SUPERMAN being bossy toward his cousin, the scene in which she slugs his lookalike could be an author’s extrapolation of what SUPERGIRL might really like to do to SUPERMAN.

ADDAMS FAMILY, THE (TVS) (1966)— “Ophelia’s Career”—(S/B):I/V.2 (+), I/S.2 (?)—In a possible displacement of sexual feeling through violence, OPHELIA judo-flips brother-in-law GOMEZ four times.

AMERICAN DAD (TVS) (2011)—“Stannie Boy and Frantastic”—(M/S):I/V.1 (+)—STEVE approaches FRAN when she’s trying to conceal her real age before a young couple. To sell the idea that STEVE’s just some bum cadging money, she hits him with her purse and kicks him once.

AMERICATHON (F) (1979)—(M/S):I/V.1 (+)—One of the many weird acts put on for the “Americathon” is the world’s first mother-son boxing-match. Beefy MA MILLER and her son LARRY exchange several punches, as well as insulting one another. Finally MA, after getting decked by LARRY, pretends weakness and then kicks LARRY in the balls, ending the fight. __________________________

ANTICHRIST, THE (F) (1974)—(S/B):I/S.1 (+), (D/F):I/V (+)—Crippled IPPOLITA gets a chance to rebel against her father MASSIMO’s authority—especially his marriage to new wife GRETA—when a demon possesses IPPOLITA. The crippled girl uses her power to fling her father around telekinetically, beat him with her fist and generally almost kill him. She also convinces him to send GRETA away. IPPOLITA also sexes up her brother FILIPPO before the resident priest manages to exorcise her.

Old 12-May-20, 21:15
Last Achievements

Not sure anyone's reading, but here's a few more:

BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE (OAV) (2016)—(D/F):I/S.3 (+), I/V.3 (+)— For some time the younger BATGIRL has been the crime-fighting pupil of BATMAN. However, a new threat, a gangster named PARRIS, puts the moves on BATGIRL and throws her off her game. BATMAN forbids the heroine to pursue the case. She gets angry, assaulting him and then initiating sex with him, which BATMAN does not turn down. Later BATGIRL saves her mentor from an attack by PARRIS, but she also loses control and nearly kills the criminal. She temporarily retires from crimefighting, but is shot and paralyzed by the Joker. The story concludes with her deciding to become a wheelchair crusader named ORACLE. There are no suggestions of a continued romance between the costumed heroes, though it’s implied that BATGIRL may be working out some daddy-issues by having sex with an older man.

BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, THE (TVS) (1968) – “The Great Cook-Off”– (S/B):I/V.1 (+) – JETHRO becomes convinced that UNCLE JED is pursuing the same woman JETHRO wants: the Clampetts’ new cook MARIA (who is not interested in either man, just as JED is not interested in her). JETHRO prepares to challenge his uncle to gladiatorial combat, and therefore dresses up like a Roman gladiator. He enlists ELLY to help him practice with the traditional weapons. Before he even makes a move, ELLY downs him by banging the flat of her sword on his helmet. He asks to switch weapons, and later JETHRO is seen entangled in a throwing-net.

BLEACH (TVS) (2011?)--“Episode 334” – (M/S):I/3.S (?), I/V.3 (+)—High schooler ICHIGO quits his odd-jobs work for his unseen employer, and immediately after that, he gets embroiled in a fight with several other high-schoolers. Before the fight concludes, ICHIGO’s employer, middle-aged but still comely IKUMI, shows up. In seconds she mows down ICHIGO’s opponents with her martial moves, and then, to the astonishment of all watching, grabs up ICHIGO and drives away with him in her van. ICHIGO is next seen at IKUMi’s place of residence, where she’s bound his arms. She ostensibly doesn’t have sex games in mind, but she won’t accept his resignation and is unusually fixated on keeping him as her employee, immediately detailing all the chores he wants him to do. IKUMI’s grade-school son intrudes for a minute, making clear that he doesn’t want ICHIGO trying to marry his mother. ICHIGO vehemently denies doing this, and earns himself a rap on the skull from IKUMI when he makes an unkind reference to her being “an old lady.” When he’s seen again, he’s out and about on his own, so presumably IKUMI releases him to go perform jobs for her, and future episodes establish that he does indeed continue to work for this somewhat crazed older woman.

BLOOD LAD (CB) (2010)—“Why Even the Manga World Isn’t That Easy”—(S/B):I/V.1 (+)—BELL kicks her brother KNELL in the balls for no reason but to vent her frustrations.

BRADY BUNCH, THE (TVS) (1972)—“Today I am a Freshman”— (S/B):I/V,2 (+)— GREG makes fun of MARCIA practicing judo, so she uses a minor judo-move to dump him on his ass.
Old 25-Apr-21, 20:17
Last Achievements

A new angle, maybe no better than the old angle--

I was glancing at a 2000 book entitled GLAMOUR GIRLS, in which some group of fans voted on the 1000 best glamour girls of all time, from movies, music, fetish mags, et al.

I first translated this into one interest, wondering what a list of the 1000 fighting-women in movies, tv and maybe pro wrestling might look like. But that was too much work to dope out.

Then, I wondered what a similar list of "Iffie" scenes would look like. First off, one could never get close to a 1000, even including Japanese anime (and if any country is devoted to Iffie entertainment, it's Japan). But crossing out cartoons from any area, I wondered what a "best 100 Iffie actresses" list would look like. A typical entry might be something like

MAUREEN MC CORMICK-- for "Today I Am a Freshman," BRADY BUNCH: sister judo tosses brother

At the same time, I dunno if this idea would be enjoyed by posters here. It would eat up a lot of bandwidth so I don't wanna put something up without some sort of approval.

But I did compile a pretty good top 100, if I say so myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-22, 04:28
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Sounds like a nice idea. Please do it.

Tags
incest