Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-17, 11:46
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tell Us About Your First wrestling Experience

I was 5 feet tall (shorter than average) and she was like 4 inches shorter. I think I weighed about 105 lbs. She was thin but was entirely lean muscle and was super quick.

We also had another time years later, where I was about 5'6" and she about 5'4" but she had gotten much bigger. She was quite fat. But she was damn strong. We'd done similar roughousing, but it was really even. At some point, being a bit of a snot at times, I told her she was ugly. She told me that hurt; I said the truth hurts. She saw my little stupid smirk and knew I was just trying to get a rise out of her. She said "Well, what hurts more: the truth or.... this?" Right when she said "this", she grabbed my right hand and bent my fingers back 90 degrees. She did it really freaking hard. It hurt so much. My eyes were watering up within a few moments. I tried to get her fingers loose with my other hand, but my weak hand against both of hers was like nothing. I tried releasing the pressure with changing my positioning, but she'd just tweak her hands and increase it back. She only stopped when I said that I hurt more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 16:07
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

When I was at university, I used to go out with an Austrian girl called Iris. Now Iris was taller than me and had thick thighs, an ample butt and fantastic tits. I had always wanted to wrestle a woman and have her sit on my face. However, I never told anyone as I felt embarrassed. Well, one night we were playing around in bed and Iris wrapped her legs around mine (in a grapevine move) as a joke. Naturally, I couldn't hide my arousal and she noticed straight away. She started then to asked me what really got me going. Reluctantly I admitted to my fantasy of being dominated in a wrestling match by a girl. Before I could regret telling her my secret, Iris promptly sat on my chest, just before she mounded me completely. I nearly shot my load as I looked up at her looking down at me from over her tits, 'What else turns you on?, she said. That night I spend telling Iris about how I wanted to be dominated and she obliged by trying out everything I suggested; from reverse facesitting, to body and headscissors, standing scissors and victory poses. It soon became a regular occurrence and we even tried some boxing (naturally, Iris won!)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-17, 18:27
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Somewhere in north of Spain, years 1978-1980

I was 13 years old and I was receiving private lessons in solfeggio and piano. The teacher was Dona Enriqueta, an old lady. His granddaughter was called Begoņa; She was 15 years old and she was taller than me and somewhat fat. She was not ugly but not pretty either. She had some nice big tits.

I received the private classes at Doņa Enriqueta’s house. Begoņa hated the sound of music playing all day and vented his wrath on his grandmother's students. I was somewhat older than the other students and I stood up to her. When I waited for my turn to receive my lessons, Begoņa and I argued and fought until her grandmother called me. When the lesson was over, we argued, insulted and fought each other again.

Begoņa and I spent a lot of time rolling around on the floor, hitting each other with fists, knees and kicks, pulling at each other's hair and pinching us. We name called each other with a mixture of childish insults and nasty dirty words from adults. I touched her breasts and her ass. He even touched her between the legs and felt how hot he was. She sometimes tried to squeeze my testicles but we fought dresses and I used to wear jeans that protected me well enough. For a thirteen-year-old boy, it was terribly exciting, but officially "we were just fighting."

Every once in a while, during our fights, Begoņa tensed, she stayed very still and slightly moaned. Then I could get on top of her and subdued her. The first time, I did not understand what was happening. I thought she was suffering from a muscle cramp. Hey, do not laugh! At age thirteen ... what did I know? It was terribly exciting, but officially "we were just fighting."

I soon learned to provoke her orgasms. Slowly I discovered the best way to touch her to drive her crazy with lust. She was older than me, taller and heavier, so much they would fight, she almost always won. However, she was distracted during orgasm. I rewove that advantage to get on top of her and immobilize her without mercy. She started to fight a lot more dirty and spicy, attacking my crotch, trying to take off my pants, but officially "we were just fighting."

After a few months, I convinced my mother to interrupt the solfeggio classes but I kept looking for pretexts to see Begoņa again. One day, she managed to take off my pants and grabbed my cock. A couple of shocks were enough to make me ejaculate. My cum fell on her and stained her skirt. She got very angry and went to clean up. I was very embarrassed.

Minutes later, Begoņa returned with a new skirt and said it was a pig, but that she would forgive me if I agreed to be her boyfriend. I told him he accepted if we fought naked. She responded by punching me in the chin. It took me almost a year to see her naked. I need almost a year and many battles with punches and kicks to see her naked.

At fifteen, Begoņa, who was already 17, had taught me everything I needed to know about dirty fights, oral sex and condoms. Then, her grandmother died, her parents sold the house and moved to another city. I went back to see her a couple of times, but that's another story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-17, 12:02
Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Alexis - we were both 16; she was a judoka and part of our mixed group on holiday in South of England. She needed to practice and I (fascinated by Emma Peel/ Pussy Galore) became her partner. She taped the male wrestling on late night television to supplement her (already impressive) fighting skills. The setting was her room during summer holidays when her folks were out ( often luckily) she used to wear a black one piece swimsuit, I had light blue swimming trunks. Her signature move was a backhammer and body scissors combo, but she also enjoyed monkey climbs and schoolgirl presses, crosspresses and folding body presses too. She loved the science of unarmed combat, but would playfully do a victory pose- complete with double bicep flex- to end each round.
Sadly she died in a car crash shortly after turning 17- but we had 2 great summers of grappling fun. I learnt how to defend myself, and, just as important, a respect and admiration for womankind.
The Following User Says Thank You to laura lover For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 04:07
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Oldest match not against session wrestler?

Most experiences seem to come at a young age. Was wondering if anyone had any older real experiences? Mine wasn't until I was 20
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 05:11
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Oldest match not against session wrestler?

I had my first session at 38.

Like Shakespeare wrote, "Youth is wasted on the young."
The Following User Says Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 11:31
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Oldest match not against session wrestler?

Bit of a strange question as does it have any relevance? I had lots of 'sessions' as a teenager and into my 20's. When these dried up I started paying for them when I was 28...
Old 24-Sep-18, 22:10
Points: 1,689, Level: 16 Points: 1,689, Level: 16 Points: 1,689, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Default Totally humiliated

When I was 16, I got totally got my ass kicked by a smaller 13 year old in the schoolyard in front of about 50 kids. Apparently she wanted to wrestle me after she overheard me say that girls can't take boys. That was a big mistake! As the fight started, I realized she was tougher than I thought. She was on top for much of the fight, while I was struggling to get out of her holds. Eventually she wore me out. I was on top when she flipped me onto my back and put me in a weird leg cradle pin. She rubbed grass in my face and called me a weakling. I was so humiliated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whimpyman For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-18, 01:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Related thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Oct-18, 03:09
calwrest
This message has been deleted by calwrest. Reason: I'll place in a different thread.
Old 16-Oct-18, 03:17
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

My very first wrestling experience was with a girl by the name of Janell. We were both 11 years old. I wasn’t attracted to her, but she was with me. She would come over to my house, unexpectedly, and want to “play”. Janell would start to roughhouse, but I was taught not to fight girls, so things didn’t go very far. Soon after, she moved out of the neighborhood.

A couple of years later, at 13 and going through puberty, there were a lot of things that changed - I would get an erection if the wind blew. In my 8th grade gym class I was introduced to wrestling. Not a good time for a “sprouting” adolescent. I wore the tightest jock strap possible to keep things in check while tussling. My first real wrestling match was with a classmate that was well endowed. I knew this as he had the shower locker next to mine. All I could think about was his huge member constrained, like me, in his jock while trying to pin me, or me him. Honestly, it excited me a lot. That night I went home and masturbated, for the first time, to that thought. I never wrestled again until my 20s.

Before that time I was quite interested in movie scenes like Raquel Welch’s fight in 1M Years BC, but wasn’t sure why. After my first wrestling experience in 8th grade gym class, I was very interested in wrestling altogether. Scanning late night TV channels I would set my target on wrestling. As much as I enjoyed the pros, it was the women wrestlers that got my attention.

Fast forward to my first wrestling experience as an adult. She was a well-known session wrestler. Our match was clumsy, awkward…and fun, but I really didn’t have the same feeling I did in 8th grade. I decided to try a second time, with a different woman, and things changed a lot. She was more open and into an intimate challenge. It fulfilled my fantasy and desire.

I’ve wrestled many women over the years since, and a few guys, always enjoying the experience.

Last edited by calwrest; 16-Oct-18 at 03:21. Reason: Missed a line.