Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-18, 14:57
slayergirl69

Default Re: Only men die :O

I really love that! I notice a lot that when there is a team of bad guys (both men and Women) its often that when people are killed off, the men pay the ultimate price, and sometimes the hero will give the bad girls redemption and help them double cross the bad guys
Old 10-Sep-18, 19:59
slayergirl69

Female Supremacy Re: Only men die :O

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Hey I was really inspired by wht you suggested and drew up a fun little fantasy, hope you enjoy! -Greg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Double Crossed.jpg (1.77 MB, 106 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 06:01
Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the drawing
Here is one story I found, related to betrayal and double crossing :

Eddie could feel the air conditioning in the room kicking into life. The hairs across his body reacted to the sudden drop in room temperature – at the same time, his wrists strained against the impromptu shackles that were securing him to the bed. As he took a moment to consider his situation, it strikes him that if the maid walked in right now he’ll have some serious explaining to do.

His wrists and ankles were tied to the corresponding corners of the bed by bed sheets. His head was supported by the pillow; as he lay there, Eddie could already feel the beginnings of a muscle cramp forming in his shoulder blades.

“Kim, baby,” he called out. “Are you ready yet?”

“In a minute,” the reply drifted through the crack in the bathroom door. As she stood looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, Kim was putting the final touches to her appearance. Her fingers felt at home inside the black leather gloves she was pulling on. As she flexed them one last time, she let out a small sigh.

So many things to do, so little time she thought to herself as she turned to enter the bedroom. As she closed the bathroom door behind her, Eddie caught sight of Kim as he strained his head towards the door. For a minute, he was confused – she was dressed in her regular street clothes, which consisted of a pair of jeans and a tight fitting black tee shirt.

Walking across the room and picking up her bag from the table, Kim pushed one of the chairs across to the window. Releasing the stubborn metal clasp and opening it, she heard the sound of the air conditioning unit grinding to a halt as she sat down. Reaching into her bag with her gloved hands, she retrieved a packet of cigarettes and a narrow black lighter.

“What’s going on?” Eddie asked. “I thought we were going to have sex?”

“No, that’s what you thought Eddie,” Kim said as she fired up the lighter. Sucking the fumes into her mouth Kim savoured the taste of the cigarette for a moment before blowing the smoke out of the window, being careful not to trigger the room’s smoke alarm. “I have other plans.”

“What?” Eddie sounded nervous now – his eyes were fixed on her gloved hands. He knew exactly what those gloves meant – she only ever wore them when she was working. “What do you mean Kim?”

“As much as I’ve enjoyed our…partnership, I feel it’s time for me to branch out on my own,” Kim leaned back in the chair, tilting her head backwards and letting her hair hang over the back of it. “I’ll be able to maximise the profit aspect of the work, plus I’ll be able to make sure there aren’t any mistakes during the planning and operational phase of my career,” She took another long drag from the cigarette.

“Hey, look, I know I made a mistake with that last job, but we dealt with it…”

“No Eddie,” Kim hissed. “I dealt with it.” She finished the cigarette and waited a moment before closing the window. “Now, I know you aren’t happy with this, but I really think it’s for the best in the long run if we go our separate ways.”

“So, what? You’re just going to leave me here?” Eddie asked, struggling against his impromptu restraints. Kim got up from the chair and picked up her bag.

“Oh, I’m going to leave you here Eddie,” Kim replied as she flexed her fingers again. “But I’m afraid I can’t take the chance that you might tell people about me, so…I’m going to have to kill you.” She covered the few feet between the bed and the chair in a matter of seconds and climbed on top of Eddie.

“What? No! No! You can’t…” He spluttered as she straddled his chest.

“Come on Eddie, don’t make this any harder than it has to be,” Kim cooed, stroking his face with her gloved hand.

“No! I won’t let you…” He bucked underneath her, trying to throw her off his body, however Kim had made sure that he wouldn’t be able to escape.

“You won’t let me?” She laughed. “You’re hardly in a position to stop me.”

“HELP! PLEASE, SOMEONE…” There was a cracking sound as Kim viciously slapped him across the face. Before he could cry out again she reached into her bag and pulled out a small red foam ball and tried to force it into his mouth.

Eddie slammed his mouth shut, stubbornly refusing to let Kim force the gag between his lips. She shook her head before pinching his nose shut with her fingers.

“If you’re going to struggle Eddie it just makes it that much harder,” Kim said, watching as he struggled to prevent his mouth from opening in order to suck down precious oxygen her fingers denied him. Eventually, as Kim realised, his need to breathe overrode his survival instinct and he opened his mouth to gulp down some air.

Kim swiftly inserted the foam ball into his mouth, pushing it far enough inside so that he couldn’t spit it out. His screams were now nothing more than muffled grunts and cries. Taking a moment to admire her work, she leaned back and reached into her bag, removing two things Eddie couldn’t immediately identify.

Eddie’s eyes had tears in them as they grew wide at the sight of the plastic drawstring bag that Kim held in her hands. The way in which she was inspecting it for any holes seemed so business like, so…ordinary, that when she lifted his head up and began to pull it over his face, he almost didn’t react to it.

As soon as he felt the drawstring being pulled tight though, Eddie began to thrash around the bed with every last ounce of strength in his body. Kim gripped his torso with her thighs, holding herself in place above him like she was riding some sort of bucking bronco. The interior of the bag began to cloud over with condensation from his rapid breathing. Kim then steadied herself as she threaded the second item she had pulled from her bag – a silk scarf – around his neck.

Gripping the ends of the scarf in a cross-hand motion, she pulled tight, pressing the material against Eddie’s already constricted neck. His struggles increased – something that Kim was surprised by. She’d never really had him down as much of a fighter, but he was impressing her with his resilience.

Of course, it was only a matter of time.

Over the course of the next three minutes his struggles subsided, becoming less vigorous as the combined effect of the scarf garrotte and the plastic bag did their work. As she sat on his chest and his body became still, Kim decided to maintain the pressure of the hold for another minute, despite her arms beginning to ache.

As she unwound the scarf from his neck she checked for a pulse. Kim knew it was just a formality, but it was always better to be safe than sorry. Climbing off the bed, she took a minute to check her appearance in the mirror. Returning to her bag, she removed a platinum blonde wig and took a few minutes to change her appearance.

One application of skin-lightening foundation to her face, a coat of baby-pink lipstick and a pair of baby-blue contact lenses inserted into her eyes and she was ready to go. She walked into the hotel a natural brunette but Kim walked out of it a bleached blonde with a suitcase containing two hundred thousand pounds.
The Following User Says Thank You to VuzzBuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-18, 20:02
Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,421 Times in 451 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Hey I was really inspired by wht you suggested and drew up a fun little fantasy, hope you enjoy! -Greg
Wow... this is incredible work right here. This drawing is so powerful with the way the male victim still has a towering erection in the background while the two women get down to business.

The idea of lesbian Femme Fatales is really powerful to me as it completely slams the door on men sexually.

I have a story that I've been piecing together for a while now where a MILF Femme Fatale starts an affair with a newly married girl and blows her mind sexually, fulfilling her in a way that her husband can't. She then eventually convinces the young bride to kill her husband during a threesome.

My other series "Latrocinium" follows a secret society of lesbian Femme Fatale that are knocking off men one by one to take over the world.

Excellent work though Greg. You and your girl really have something special going with each other.
Old 16-Sep-18, 06:21
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow... this is incredible work right here. This drawing is so powerful with the way the male victim still has a towering erection in the background while the two women get down to business.

The idea of lesbian Femme Fatales is really powerful to me as it completely slams the door on men sexually.

I have a story that I've been piecing together for a while now where a MILF Femme Fatale starts an affair with a newly married girl and blows her mind sexually, fulfilling her in a way that her husband can't. She then eventually convinces the young bride to kill her husband during a threesome.

My other series "Latrocinium" follows a secret society of lesbian Femme Fatale that are knocking off men one by one to take over the world.

Excellent work though Greg. You and your girl really have something special going with each other.
Lesbian Femme fatales are an absolute fantasy for me, though its rarely explored in main stream movies.. but I completely agree, its a powerful dynamic.

Both of you stories sound really fun, I hope you get an opportunity to finish and share them. I really enjoy the idea of Women assuming the world, by any means necessary haha.

And thank you, I am so lucky to have such a wicked and wonderful Princess in my life, and am so lucky She lets me perv out haha -Greg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 19:42
Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lesbian Femme fatales are an absolute fantasy for me, though its rarely explored in main stream movies.. but I completely agree, its a powerful dynamic.

Both of you stories sound really fun, I hope you get an opportunity to finish and share them. I really enjoy the idea of Women assuming the world, by any means necessary haha.

And thank you, I am so lucky to have such a wicked and wonderful Princess in my life, and am so lucky She lets me perv out haha -Greg
Agree: lesbian femme fatale is a world to explore...very good scenario Greg...
Old 22-Sep-18, 19:59
Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I'm an amateur body builder and came to a convention in Las Vegas. The hotel I stayed at was not on the strip, but very nice and had an excellent outside pool. I love the sun, so most days after the convention things were done, I was at the pool enjoying some great sun and poolside scenery. I just had flip flops and a speedo type swim suit, periodically going into he pool to cool down and talk with some of the women. This hotel had pool servers, mostly very good looking young women and a few guys. One seemed especially friendly to me, talked a bit about what I did to keep in shape and even got me an extra strong drink at regular price. When that one was gone, I asked her if she could do another and she said she could do even better than that if I wanted to wait for her to get off shift at 3 pm. She brought the drink which was strong, flirted a bit and went on to take care of other pool guests. She had a great figure and her revealing top did little to hide a deep clevage.
About an hour later the last drink hit me pretty hard - more so than just being a bit drunk. I was dizzy and not totally disoriented, but unsure of what was happening around me or where my room was. As I sat up in the lounge type pool chair I lost conciousness and flopped over onto my side. I do remember Karen (I found out name later), and a guy from housekeeping helping me up onto my feet, and into the elevator. After that it is blank except I remember stretching out on a bed and how great that seemed to feel. When I next woke up I was on a bed all right, spread eagled and tied wrists and ankles to opposite corners and without my swim trunks. Karen was sitting in a chair and came over, started running her hands over my chest and down to my groin and I was horrny as hell, I asked her what had happened and why I was tied up, and she said "just relax, I wanted to have sex with you since the first time I saw you at the pool." I seemed to be in a dreamy state and that explanation was all I needed and we had some fantastic sex, during which she used a very sharp knife to play with on my body. She would be pumping away while scratching me with the tip of the knife on my chest, abs, around my navel and nipples and the first time she climaxed she pushed the knife was pushed into my neck. She said "you like that don't you" and of course I said yes, so she stabbed it into my left nipple as we both came. It burned and bled but we continued to do it several more times that night, I was awake and not awake and the next day I was pretty groggy. She was gone, but left a card: Karen - Your Dom - with the name of the hotel. I had 4 little stabs on my torso, a bunch of scratches and I remember her saying she would do more and be rougher if their was a next time. I'm thinking of booking the same hotel next year.
Old 03-Oct-18, 16:22
slayergirl69

Female On Top Re: Only men die :O

A couple more doodles for you guys, these were quick half finished ideas. Enjoy! -Greg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CFnm shootout.jpg (1.16 MB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg Shrine.jpg (1.02 MB, 113 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-18, 12:59
Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Episode with both femme fatale and lesbian elements, best part stars at 20:00 :
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Oct-18, 18:54
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuzzBuzz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Episode with both femme fatale and lesbian elements, best part stars at 20:00 :
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really great! Would have been fabulous if there weren't any Female casualties in the room..

Thank you for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: