Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-18, 02:19
Points: 3,801, Level: 26 Points: 3,801, Level: 26 Points: 3,801, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kolina (Charlotte) reviews

Just had a session with Kolina, and she was great. She is certainly new but I showed her a few moves and she was ready to take me down and loves facesitting and scissors. She eventually took a more dominatrix approach, but she played by the rules for the first half hour of our semi-competitive match. Then she went a little crazy on the punishment rounds but I enjoyed it.

I definitely recommend her. I went about 75% and she handled me fine. Made me tap several times with chokes and scissors.

Also, she looks amazing. And she really does love this. She will only get better at wrestling over time. Really happy that she’s in NC. And definitely not a fake profile.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rolock For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 11:21
Points: 60,723, Level: 100 Points: 60,723, Level: 100 Points: 60,723, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,564 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Kolina (Charlotte)

Thanks for the review! She has a nice looking booty so i bet facesitting was nice! I was also worried she was going to be a fake profile at first but glad she is the real deal!
Old 21-Aug-18, 01:01
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I had an interesting exchange with her, I inquired about a session, heard back 4 days later (which is usually not a good start), she proceeded to tell me her one hour session “ranged from $350 to $600”. That obviously seems odd for someone who has virtually no reviews and is brand new, so I replied back that it was a bit more than I spend for sessions, typically $300 an hour is a good rate for even the best sessioners. She responded back with a quip about how “it is what it is and won’t get cheaper.” So I wished her luck and have moved on. Doesn’t seem like the brightest communicator I’ve come across.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 21-Aug-18 at 01:16.
Old 21-Aug-18, 07:03
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

I bit the bullet and had a match with her today.

While she is new, I think she has all the tools to be a very good mixed wrestler - her legs are quite powerful for one thing, more of the skull-crushing variety, and she can practically engulf your head with them. She reminded me a lot of Megan Jones in that regard. She's also very much into things, and you can tell she's one of those wrestlers who's not simply doing this to make money. In fact, now that I think about it, she reminded me a lot of Megan Jones - similar body type, similar leg strength, similar accent. She doesn't have Megan's experience and professionalism, but that's the sort of thing that comes with time.

She really enjoys dominating guys. Really. It seems to come very naturally to her, and she can get a wee bit carried away if you're not careful. If I had to throw a complaint in, it's that she could stand to read her client a bit better, take more of a breather with taps. She worked me at a fast pace, and I was completely gassed and smashed at the end. At the same time, though, I'd much rather someone be too energetic than not energetic enough, so...

As a final note, while I do agree that $350 is a bit on the steeper side for a newer wrestler, she didn't charge me for a personal recording (something I always want with my videos) like most session wrestlers I've met do, so in the end I wound up paying around what I normally do for a session.

She's got the right attitude for this, I'd say. If she sticks with things and keeps improving, I could easily see her being the top mixed wrestlers in North Carolina...which is saying little, but still.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 20:57
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She really enjoys dominating guys. Really. It seems to come very naturally to her, and she can get a wee bit carried away if you're not careful.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Thanks for the nice review. For a fellow like myself, who would want to be gassed and smashed before the end, and would want the girl to keep pushing me, ignoring any taps, who between Kolina and Megan Jones would be your suggestion choice?

Thanks again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 02:04
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Kolina reviews

Hey everyone. This is my first session review (mainly because it was my first session ) And honestly, I could not have had a better session wrestler to start off with than Kolina.

Pre-session:
I was browsing Sessiongirls.com when I saw that Kolina would be hosting in my area in the next two days. Despite such short notice, I emailed her about possibly setting up a session. Within the hour, I had heard back from her, which is one the first key points I need to bring up. She is very prompt and professional. I never had to wait long to hear back from her, she was very patient with all my questions (I am a newbie, after all) and she was just very welcoming. I had reached out to other session wrestlers in the past, but I never was motivated to actually set up an appointment. Thankfully, I did this time.

Setting up the session was very smooth. We discussed price, location, what the session would consist of, yadda yadda. She is very sweet, and I enjoyed our conversations almost as much as the actual session.

The session:
Despite arriving a good twenty minutes before the session was scheduled, Kolina was ready and waiting as soon as I pulled in. Honestly, the pics do not do her justice. We went up to the room, where we talked briefly about my comfort level, as well as various moves I had wanted to try out (Mainly, smothering and facesitting.)

Despite being a relative newcomer, she is very skilled. Even though she went easy on me, I still couldn't break out of any of her holds. I also learned the hard way that breast smothering, scissoring, and facesitting are all very hard to escape from.

She also was not a clockwatcher; I never felt like she was rushing to finish the session or speed things along. She's funny, nice, and really talented at wrestling.

I'm glad that she was my first experience into the world of session wrestling, and I definitely hope to session with her again if she comes by my area again.

I also should mention that she is 100% legit. I've seen a few people post about whether she's a legit session wrestler or not, and I can confirm that she is the real deal. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by TheWanderer; 08-Oct-18 at 02:14. Reason: added more
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheWanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 03:26
Points: 3,677, Level: 25 Points: 3,677, Level: 25 Points: 3,677, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kolina Review

Kolina is the real deal. I’ve known her for a few years and she really loves wrestling and showing guys her skill and strength. She definitely doesn’t disappoint. Glad you had a good time! For anyone else, if she’s coming through your area, give her a shot!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sup10 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 06:07
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Huh, that's a pretty different experience than what I had. I have no complaints about her looks or physique, but her skill level seemed... mediocre. Granted, we couldn't do much on the 3' by 6' puzzle mat she had at her place. She also ended our session 30 minutes early - it wasn't malicious on her part, but still pretty unprofessional. I also had to wait a good 15 minutes despite arriving on time. She could be good in the future, but based off my own session, I wouldn't go for a second one.

Last edited by meh985; 09-Oct-18 at 23:09.
Old 09-Oct-18, 14:12
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Really? I'm sorry to hear that. Did she give you any reason why she had to end the session early?

As for the skill level, I definitely am too green in session wrestling to know how good someone really is, since I've got no frame of reference. Still, the session gave me a workout XD

If I were you, waiting on a future session may be a good idea. She is relatively new to wrestling and you may have a better experience once she has been around longer.
Old 12-Nov-18, 03:27
Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kolina (Charlotte) reviews

I had a session with her yesterday. She’s amazing. Her pictures don’t do her justice. We were texting back and forth and I would tease her with a pictures of me after my workout and she said
“Wow, I can’t wait to squeeze the life outta you with my thighs” and “Omg I can’t wait to smother you“ and boy did she do that perfectly. I met her, first thing I thought “that ass!” we get to the room and the session begins, glad I brought water because I definitely needed it! All I asked from her was headscissors and smothering and she was perfect for it. Her legs are powerful, skull crushing type of feel, my whole head felt engulf and she would bring my head even closer and pull the pressure in & her smothering is super good. She was clearly enjoying it because she ignored my tapping out and kept me in longer to make me suffer and I’ve never said “I give” so many times. I also recorded the session. But I recommend her. She’s not the most skilled session wrestler I met (i’ve done sessions with bjj black belt and blue blue) but Kolina is true hidden gem and I hope to do more sessions in the future! Recommend!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunk For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, fantastic, kolina, scissors, session review, smother