Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-18, 14:52
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: After-Effects of Fulfilled Fantasies

One after effect can be: "shit, why you didnt manage to meet this woman/do this right away did it really need so many halfhearted compromises before?

Since some of my fantasies are kind of extreme and can lead to unpleasant consequences afterwards, it can be even regretting feelings during and after it, no matter how deep the satisfaction of forfulling can be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 15:13
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One after effect can be: "shit, why you didnt manage to meet this woman/do this right away did it really need so many halfhearted compromises before?
I can relate. I feel this way about sessions in general, but the timing was probably just right for me personally, when I was financially OK to do numerous sessions and also before an injury that permanently impacted my upper-body strength for wrestling sessions. Although there are a couple of women I wish I would've met up with 10-12 years ago.

Quote:
Since some of my fantasies are kind of extreme and can lead to unpleasant consequences afterwards, it can be even regretting feelings during and after it, no matter how deep the satisfaction of forfulling can be.
What kind of regrets if you don't mind me asking?
Old 11-Oct-18, 22:41
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=LicensetoKill;348926]Care to share any of that, like good or bad?

Here are a few concerning sessioning, and, earlier in life, just plain wrestling every athletic woman I could get to challenge me, which is probably over 100.

Putting fantasies into action have intensified my obsession with dominant women. This in turn has driven me more and more out of my inhibitions, and I'm pretty open about it now.

I was raised in a misogynist environment, so getting beaten by women unexpectedly has changed my attitude significantly toward respect and appreciation of them.

My ego isn't what it was before I started acting on certain fantasies.

Public scenes were the most harrowing. There was a time when seeing a woman beating a man in wrestling in public was simply amusing; now people become alarmed, even when it should be obvious that the match is "friendly". This has colored my view of the public sphere, now so much more oppressive when I'd thought attitudes would become more worldly, less defensive and scared. Disappointed!

My fantasy activities have expanded my imagination, have provided interesting details, and have given me good material from which to draw for fictional story writing.

I should mention that since one woman accidentally crunched my lumbar disks during wrestling, I feel so much older and limited in what I can do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 07:38
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I was raised in a misogynist environment, so getting beaten by women unexpectedly has changed my attitude significantly toward respect and appreciation of them.

My ego isn't what it was before I started acting on certain fantasies.
I can identify with this, I feel like my ego has decreased as well, a totally unexpected result despite the descriptions on Joan Wise videos.

Misogyny and slut-shaming were things I always knew intellectually were wrong, now they feel wrong on a far deeper level. Slut-shaming and sex-negative attitudes feel like we're just denying truths about ourselves as humans, hence inducing psychological pain to ourselves as a species.

On a less enlightened note, my typical masculine desire for variety has been unleashed from Pandora's box, and I'd tie that directly to sessions as well. I don't know how that plays out in the long run. I feel like I've eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Last edited by georgejohnson; 12-Oct-18 at 14:58.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 09:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I should mention that since one woman accidentally crunched my lumbar disks during wrestling, I feel so much older and limited in what I can do.
That sounds awful. Condolences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I can identify with this, I feel like my ego has decreased as well, a totally unexpected result despite the descriptions on Joan Wise videos.
You should probably edit your post as it wasn't I who said that. The messed up post quoting makes it look like it was.

I was raised with a dominant mother, quiet father, so I wasn't raised with much testosterone in the environment. It was kind of the opposite for me.
Old 12-Oct-18, 14:33
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Some great responses. For me personally I would simply echo the consistent points that keep coming up:

1) once you fulfill one fantasy there is definitely a desire to "progress" it further. For example, you want to wrestle a woman and you do it. Now you want her to wrestle topless, next you want her to facesit you etc etc

2) repeating the fulfilment deadens the intensity and you seek a more intense "hit" or scene

3) natural diminishing of your sex drive as you age diminishes the urge for the fantasy. Note it is still the predominant way to self satisfy sexually.

4) At times it is definitely possible to get "lost" in the fantasy where you do self reflect and feel like this obsession steers and controls you life in general. its a little unsettling but important to get your head around before you do any serious damage to yourself or those you care about.

5) It fosters a strong respect for women in general I believe because you are so used to craving them to control and dominate you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 16:14
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

For me, sessions add an extremely valuable spark to my days. I am very content and happy in my “real” life, and feel lucky to be in a situation and live in a time when I can also experience my fantasies. I do keep my session life a secret - everybody has secrets - and I think it enriches my total life experience. I do a sessions every few months and I think they fulfill a need that has always been a part of who I am. I love the anticipation and afterglow of sessions and the session time itself feels otherworldly. I have figured out what I enjoy in sessions and the women I choose to see nearly always hit the target perfectly.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-18, 23:20
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Regarding the desire to progress my fantasies further, I think this is true for me as well. To date, my fantasies always involved women who were much larger than me, basically just using their size to physically overwhelm and humiliate me. I think that humiliation factor was crucial for me, and it was eventually what made me come to enjoy sessions with transgender women. (i.e. not only was a woman much bigger and stronger, but she was also much bigger than me in “attachment” department.)

To tie it back to wanting more, I am happily married to a fantastic woman (a bit of an Amazon in her own right). I still have a fantasy that I have shared with her, that she hasn’t dismissed outright but has still expressed much hesitancy to indulge, which involves me being dominated by a much larger woman (ideally transgender) while she watched. I am not sure what this would feel like in the moment, or how it would change anything between us when it happened. I am worried that I am always going to want this session and I think she has the same concern. It hasn’t changed our overall happiness together, and yet it’s something I think about fulfilling on a daily basis.
The Following User Says Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 05:05
Points: 3,630, Level: 25 Points: 3,630, Level: 25 Points: 3,630, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_G [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have fulfilled almost all of my realistic wrestling-related fantasies. I realize how lucky I am, because my health has declined recently, so I wouldn't be able to do some of those things now.
I'm sorry to hear about your health, can you share some of your favorite fulfilled wrestling fantasies?