Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Oct-18, 19:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

MX-125 Tia vs Peter
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...The Hungarian natural-born Amazon, Tia, is back!.. Do you want to see a woman overpower, subdue, control and toy with an unwilling, aggressive, grown-up man using her body and skills? You will... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Oct-18, 21:34
Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Zweig Did you forget again, to try and at least incorporate the "neck vice" move I've been suggesting to you about in non competitive with either Akela, Diana, Giselle, Jane, Laila, Viktoria, Zoe, Calypso, Katniss, Foxy & Tia?
Old 06-Oct-18, 21:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rate dollarz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig Did you forget again, to try and at least incorporate the "neck vice" move I've been suggesting to you about in non competitive with either Akela, Diana, Giselle, Jane, Laila, Viktoria, Zoe, Calypso, Katniss, Foxy & Tia?
Yes, I did Will try it soon, I promise.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Oct-18, 21:50
Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Gosh, I love Hungarian women! They are so hot yet so competitive.
Old 07-Oct-18, 01:12
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

I agree totally. I want to know the weight as well as the height of thecwrestlers. Thank you for making a point of this.UOTE=WrestlingMike;327404]One of the consistently excellent things that makes Fight Pulse videos better than some competitors has been the traditional information of the opponents height and weight. I know that this is a big deal to me. As a small guy, barely 5' 6", and 130 lbs., I am giving up a size advantage to most all the girls I wrestle. As some one who has wrestled a lot, having the size information of the videos I consider makes the match more real to me. I can better envision, based on past real experiences, what the match might have felt like to the filmed contestants, or what it might feel like to me.

Take a look at the similar poses of Akela, Zoe, and Lucrecia. All are fantastic, dynamic girls, but the sensations of wrestling them each must feel very different. I have always tried to announce my accurate that day height and weight before every taping, and have largely succeeded in having my challengers do the same. Are these ladies gaining inches, or maybe muscle density. How do they wrestle when they are ten, twenty, or sixty pounds heavier or lighter? One of my favorites, who I have posted personal session pictures of many times here over the years varied over our history from around 160 lbs. up to 220 lbs., not always in a straight line up or down. These were different matches depending on her size and physical conditioning that week.

Bruno Sanmartino passed away this week. When he came to this country at age 14, he was but 80 lbs. Within ten years, he was up to a magnificent 275 lbs. Those are facts about him that make him more real to us.

Please, Zweig, reveal to us what Zoe's true measurements were when she was allowed to use her body as an onslaught weapon against Andreas recently. Then, if you can, arrange for her and the other girls to use their bodies against me too.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-18, 02:13
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlchen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree totally. I want to know the weight as well as the height of thecwrestlers. Thank you for making a point of this.
It's very important to me. I find it disappointing that a site like Mixed Wrestling Zone no longer puts the height/weight stats for the competitors on the videos. They do have pages with ladies stats listed, but it hasn't been updated for a while and doesn't include their latest wrestlers, and none for the men

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 08-Oct-18, 21:34
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-125 Tia vs Peter

...The Hungarian natural-born Amazon, Tia, is back!.. Do you want to see a woman overpower, subdue, control and toy with an unwilling, aggressive, grown-up man using her body and skills? You will... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing video - loved it!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 23:00
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-125 Tia vs Peter

TIA is AMAZING!!!!!!! What an amazon!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 02:37
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Man, this Tia is a real beast. Great video. Make me want to take her on so bad!
Old 10-Oct-18, 11:32
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

FW-99 Giselle vs Sasha is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse