Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-21, 01:15
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Finally Let Loose

Here is my newest project. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but it is something I felt like I wanted to share. At the very least, I can get the community's thoughts and decide if I want to continue. Enjoy!

“Are you two SERIOUS?” I asked, a bit exasperated at what I was seeing. My two younger siblings were coming to grips beside the pool in my backyard. The two had been arguing about some petty thing or another as they always did when they were in the same place, and it had escalated to the two of them grappling each other and glaring daggers into the other’s eyes. First was my brother Hayden. He was 18, had short, top faded black hair and a lithe, lean build. My sister Haven, at 19, had black hair to match Hayden’s, cut in a short pixie style and was similarly built, if not just a bit stouter with thicker limbs and chest. They were both away at separate colleges, but had come home for spring break, and were spending half of the week with me at my place. I was 25 at the time and while I was glad to host them, I knew right away that something like this was going to happen. It always did.

These two took sibling rivalry to a whole new level. They were constantly arguing, never seeming able to get along for a decent period of time. The two would occasionally get into physical altercations, but it rarely escalated past a little shoving and grabbing. Someone always managed to pull them apart at or before the point that it actually came to blows. They had been here a total of one day, and this was the third time they had been at each other’s throats. The third time that I was going to have to step in and stop it from getting too violent. The two of them loved each other. Could even get along when they needed to, but it ALWAYS came back to this. One way or another, they always seemed determined to go at it. However, our parents or myself always seemed to be around and were quick to tear them apart. This time however, I sat in my lawn chair and just watched, amazed as once again they grappled and cursed at each other. No one swung at the other, but I could see a desire building. I had had enough.

“That’s it. You two are going to get this out of your system once and for all.” They froze at my words and looked at me. “Break it up, dry off and come inside. You two wanna fight so badly, fine. You can fight. But get your asses inside so the neighbors don’t come running.” I could see that they were shocked. So shocked that they looked at each other with open mouths and let go without hesitation. I turned on my heel and walked toward the door, not looking back to see if they followed me. “Well come on already.” I said and I heard the two of them begin to pad along behind me, bare feet slapping the concrete of my patio as they came in just behind me. I handed them both a towel when we reached the back door and indicated for them to dry off before stepping inside. As they finished up, their hair tousled and mussed from the water and the towels, Hayden spoke up. “Hey uh...Hunter...I’m sorry, we didn’t mean to-” I cut him off with a wave of my hand and an amused smile. “Don’t apologize. Mom and Dad coddled you two and so did I. You two would be best friends if you’d just beat the shit out of each other and be done with it.” I rolled my eyes, smiling to show that while these two frustrated me, I wasn’t TRULY mad at them.

As we stepped into the house, I turned back around and looked at the both of them. My little brother was shirtless, wearing his white swimming trunks, while my sister wore her black bikini. “Okay. So two questions. Do you two really wanna go at each other?” I asked and the two of them looked at each other and hesitated. I knew just what they were thinking. If they went back to our parents’ place with a body full of bruises, mom and dad would absolutely tear into them. I had already considered this. “We got an Uber into town and the driver got into an accident. That’s the story if it’s needed.” I shrugged. I watched as realization dawned on their faces. Their older brother was a genius. “Yeah. I wanna fight him.” Haven said, looking at Hayden with a look of defiance on her face. “Wanted to for a long time.” Hayden looked a bit less sure, but only for a moment. His sister had laid down the challenge and I knew that he wouldn’t back down from it. “Okay, yeah. let’s do it.” he responded with a scowl on his face. I simply nodded and began to walk further into the house. “Basement should do fine.” I said simply. “You two bust up my furniture and you’ll be fighting ME.” I said without looking back at them.

I came to the basement door and opened it before I addressed the next part of this arrangement. “Second question. Do either of you want to change or are you going to wear your swimsuits?” I asked as I started down the stairs. Both of them shook their heads and followed me down until we reached the large open room where I had most of my exercise equipment set up. In the middle of the floor, I had a large regulation size Olympic wrestling mat. This had been a gift from mom and dad for my 16th birthday, as I had been on the high school’s wrestling team. It had been an investment of personal benefit for them of course. It had been expensive, but no more expensive than the TV my team mates and I had broken when practicing at my place. “Just keep it in the garage.” Dad had said with a sigh as he had helped me roll it out. It lived here now, a testament to the old glory days and served the purpose of allowing me to exercise on the floor without being exposed to the harsh concrete surface of my basement as I worked out.

Today would be the first time this mat had seen any real action in almost seven years, and I thought it was worth it. Hayden and Haven were good kids...well...young adults now. But still had the hormones of their teen years working their way out. They had never gotten this sibling rivalry out of them. It was common for two siblings so close in age to want to have at each other occasionally, but mom and dad had always said “Brothers and Sisters don’t fight.” What bullshit. Today, I was going to make sure it wasn’t my problem anymore. Big brother was going to administer some hard knock therapy and I was sure the two would be model citizens when it was all said and done.

Though, I must admit, I wasn’t sure how far this would go. I grabbed a fold out chair in the corner of the room and sat it at the edge of the mat before looking at them intently. “One rule. Don’t kill each other.” I said before going to the mini fridge at the back of the basement and grabbing myself a beer. When I sat back down, I cracked it open and said “When it’s over, we’ll all get hammered while you two lick your wounds. Go ahead.” I took a sip and leaned back in my chair. I would’ve left them alone of course, but something told me to stay close. This many years of frustration being released at once could get really...REALLY ugly. I would watch and I would make sure no one came out of this unreasonably injured. My brother and sister looked at each other. They looked back to me. Then at each other again. I sighed.

“YES...I’m serious, and NO...I won’t tell mom and dad as long as you don’t.” I said. “Unless you two don’t want to do thi-” I began and my words were interrupted with a “CRACK!” I found myself startled into silence as I watched Haven’s hand snap out and slap Hayden full in the face with what I knew was all the force she could muster. “FUCK!” Hayden yelled out as his head was snapped to the side. I could see now that I didn’t need to say another word. I did anyway. As they lunged for each other, I whispered to myself “Have fun kids.” with a sly chuckle.

The beginning of the fight was an absolutely terrifying whirlwind of events. They had lunged and Hayden had shouted “Fucking BITCH!” before returning the favor by slapping her right back in the jaw with every bit of force she had given him. They came to grips, much the same way that they had done at the edge of the pool earlier, grappling and gripping each other with a fervor I had never seen before. “You had this coming Hayden!” My sister shouted in his face and got her right arm free from the grapple, swinging it and colliding with Hayden’s jaw with a closed fist. He had expected this shot, and while he was sent back, separating the two of them, he did not stagger. They raised their fists like boxers in a ring and circled. “I had it coming? You stuck up BITCH!” He screamed and aimed three quick successive jabs at her face. She managed to absorb two of them into her arms as she guarded her face but the third slammed straight into her mouth. She swore as her head was snapped back, but I saw the look of relish on her face. It matched Hayden’s look. They had wanted this for so long. They were finally getting it. Haven wiped her mouth and quickly checked for blood. There was none, and she smiled. “Not bad little brother.” She said and dove for him. She drove a shoulder into his chest and the two of them wrapped up into a tangle of limbs as she drove him down to the mat, slamming Hayden onto his back.

I smiled to myself. I had shown Haven some of my wrestling moves when one of her boyfriends had gotten a little pushy. She had shown him not to mess with her, and it appeared that she had kept the knowledge fresh, much to Hayden’s misfortune. He thudded to the mat with a grunt. To his credit, he managed to breathe out just before he collided and kept from having the wind knocked out of him. I winced in sympathetic pain as I watched Haven relentlessly send her bare foot right into my brother’s side in what was practically a football kick. He yelled out and she looked down at him. “Get up Hayden.” She said and backed away, letting him get to his feet. He shook his head vigorously and raised his hands again, glaring at our sister. They were really getting into it. Good. That’s what it would take, and I knew that.

Hayden and Hayven met in the middle of the mat and wrapped their arms around each other’s shoulders, grunting and thrashing to try and bring the other one down. I wondered for a moment if this would become another one of their shove and scream affairs, but I was proved wrong when Hayden cracked his elbow forward into his sister’s jaw. She yelled out as she backed away and Hayden pressed his advantage by rushing in and driving a fist into his sister’s stomach, then backing away, bouncing like a boxer on the balls of his feet. I hissed a bit in sympathy as I watched Hayven take the hits and recover as best she could with a grimace of pain on her face.

When I had proposed this idea to my siblings, I imagined one of two scenarios playing out. Either they would push and shove at each other and maybe throw a punch or two before deciding that it really wasn’t worth it. They would walk off of the mat in one piece and never talk about it again. Or, I imagined that they would absolutely tear into each other in a hair pulling, fist flying, energy wasting affair that would leave them a little battered, but would be over in thirty seconds or less. Clearly, I had been wrong. These two were taking their time. They were going to fight, and they were going to do damage, but it was clear that neither of them wanted it nor expected it to end quickly or easily. They were going to draw this out. I didn’t like that personally. But a deal was a deal. I would let them have what they wanted. Though I wasn’t sure that an uber accident would suffice anymore as an excuse. The idea gave me a slight pang of anxiety, but at the end of the day, what could mom and dad do? We were all adults and this was a consensual fight. My final conclusion about my parents’ reactions you ask? “Fuck em’”. My anxiety passed and I took a sip of my drink, letting myself surrender to what was going to happen one way or another.
Old 03-Apr-21, 11:29
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Finally Let Loose

I'm loving this story!!!!
Old 30-Jun-21, 04:57
Points: 1,454, Level: 15 Points: 1,454, Level: 15 Points: 1,454, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Wow, great story so far!!
Old 04-Jul-21, 20:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So, I'll admit that life has gotten just a little hectic, and I have put writing on the back burner for a while. Honestly, I wasn't entirely sure when, or IF I would continue this little story. But, a fan was actually kind enough to commission the continuation of the story, and I couldn't help but try and deliver. So, here is the continuation of "Finally Let Loose" I will finish the story as soon as I run this part by the commissioner. I hope you enjoy it and as always, the more feedback, the better!

As my little brother and sister separated, and the action lulled for a moment, I noticed one thing above all else. As far as they were concerned, I was no longer in the room. It was just the two of them, the four walls and the mats under their feet. That was fine by me. I sipped at my drink slowly and settled even more into my seat, feeling the last of the tension drain out of me as I accepted whatever they were going to do. I watched carefully as they stood straight up, neither even raising their fists at this point. They circled each other slowly, breathing heavily from both the early exchange of blows and the high emotions that they both felt. Their skin was still shining from the pool water as they had only hastily dried themselves off earlier. I never took my eyes off of the two of them. Would they call it off right here and now? Maybe a few quick hits was all they needed. I took another close look at their eyes and immediately knew that would absolutely not be the case.

What I saw in both of them was a myriad of emotions that somehow shined through their irises, none of them more present than the others. Of course, most obviously there was the burning look of anger. Whatever had made them mad earlier mingled with the sting of the hits they had taken early on created a shine of rage in both of them. Next there was the absolute unbridled excitement. They had wanted to fight each other for a long time. Of course, it was because most of the time, they drove each other insane...but I could also tell that somehow, this wasn’t ALL about animosity. The two of them had always been competitive. Beyond that, they had always been a fair match athletically. Maybe the reason they had always been going at it was just...this...a need to see who would win out in the end. Who knew? And finally, there was the faintest, most distant hint of fear. As they looked across the mat and paced a duelists circle around each other, I could tell that both of them had some doubts. Doubts about how they would fare, how far this would go, and ultimately, who would win.

Eventually though, their decision was made. “You sure you want to keep going?” Hayden asked, opening and closing his hands into fists as he finally stopped his pacing. “You know the answer to that.” Haven scoffed and rolled her shoulders once, and she too stopped in her tracks. With that, they each took two steps inward, and once again, it was on. Hayden opened the new hostilities by swinging out his right fist toward his sister’s jaw. She leaned back and the hit only grazed her but still elicited a grunt from the older of the two. She responded with a hook from her left that also only narrowly hit its target. They were feeling each other out now. I knew from the fights I had been in from time to time that this was only the prelude to something big. I was right of course, and that fact became obvious as Haven followed up by stepping in to her next attack. She grabbed Hayden by the shoulders and he, almost by instinct, grappled with her in kind. But Haven was already raising her knee, and it connected hard with Hayden’s navel. I heard him let out a strained “OOF” as he only barely managed to brace his stomach in time. He doubled over by maybe an inch or two from the blow but it was all that our sister needed. She used their mutual grapple and his now unbalanced stance to her advantage.

She wrenched her torso and I could see the small but formidable muscles in her upper body tense as she threw her opponent to the ground. She went down with him, aiming to pin him to the floor. But just as they landed, Hayden lurched to the side and sent the two of them rolling. They only rolled over each other twice, landing at the one side of the mats which rested against the wall of my basement. Hayden had managed to come out on top and he planted his knees firmly on either side of Haven’s hips as he secured his position over his sister. He grabbed her wrists and planted them firmly above her head in a classic schoolboy style pin and smirked down at her. “You wanna give up now or am I gonna have to really mess you up?” He asked. Haven only looked at him and began to squirm in his grip. “Fuck you Hay-AHH!” She yelped as her curse was punctuated by a solid punch to her cheek as Hayden let go of one of her hands as soon as she started to speak.

“What was that bitch?” He growled down at her. He raised his fist again and this time brought it down into Haven’s stomach. She gagged so violently that I thought she just might throw up from that blow. To her credit though, she powered through and not only didn’t give up, but managed to wiggle herself into a position to roll and use her now free hand to try and escape the position she was in. Now, I will never really know if it was intentional or a ‘heat of the moment’ incident but as she threw him off of her, Hayden crashed directly into the wall that lay about two feet away from them. I could hear a dull THUNK as my youngest sibling’s head collided with it, and HARD. I sat bolt upright as I heard him yelp in pain and clutch at his temple. My basement was solid concrete and I knew that impact had to hurt. Hayden wasn’t bleeding and he seemed mostly okay as he was unseated however, so I knew he would be okay. Haven worked her way out of the pin and sat up, her hands in a grappler’s position, ready for another attack.

“Not fucking cool Haven!” I yelled at her as I finally convinced myself that I didn’t need to worry about serious injury. “I’m sorry! Accident!” She called back. From this angle, I was facing her back, and could not see her face. I could, however hear some regret in her voice, but still noticed a note of relief in the breath she took when she stood to wait for Hayden to recover.

If Hayden was stunned, he didn’t show it. After a brief moment of clutching his head, he was on his feet along with his sister, and glaring daggers at her. “You okay?” Haven asked, with just a mild tone of mockery in her voice. “I’m fine...being a cheap ass cheating bitch isn’t going to help you one bit.” Hayden spat back at her. “Ooooh, is the little baby mad now? Maybe you’ll cry for me next.” She grinned and gave him a ‘come get me’ gesture with her hands.

What on earth had I started here?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 02:27
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Here is the conclusion! Once again, as always, I'm asking for feedback from anyone who reads it. Good, bad or ugly. I want to post a quick thank you to the person who commissioned me not for an original story, but liked this story enough that when I had lost interest in it, commissioned a finish to it. You got me writing again, and sparked my creativity for a story I thought was kind of dead in the water. Now, I feel it may be one of my favorites. Anyone else looking for commissions, just send me a private message! Always glad to take em!

FINALLY LET LOOSE: THE FINALE

Hayden didn’t waste a second There was no circling, no taunting, no feinting and no showboating involved. Once Haven had given him the ‘come here’ finger wag, he charged. With reckless abandon, Hayden and his sister clinched like two championship boxers who had exhausted themselves in the ring after one too many rounds. As they wrapped their arms around each other’s bodies, Hayden launched his right fist savagely into his sister’s ribs as he pushed back against her. She grunted as the impacts landed solidly, releasing a low and loud THUNK each time they connected. I watched as her face screwed up in pain, and knew that she’d have a nasty bruise there in the morning. But she planted her bare feet on the mat and pushed back against him with renewed fervor. They were each grappling and straining to try and get their rival against the opposite wall and restrict their movement. It was smart. It was what I would’ve done after all. Again, I watched with renewed interest and leaned forward in my seat. I saw that Haven was feeling those blows to her ribcage as she began to lose ground against her brother and fast. Both of them were heaving their breath in gasps that came out as loud exclamations of “huhh...huhh...huhh” as they wrestled on their feet, working desperately to pin their sibling to the concrete walls that existed behind both of them. It was Hayden who got there first, as, with a mighty growl of effort, he drove himself into Haven and forced her to hit the wall solidly.

She let out a tiny whimper as her back hit, and Hayden grabbed her wrists, forcing them up above her head and forcing them against the wall. He pressed his forehead against hers and pushed his hips against her, preventing any counter attack from her. However, from his position, he couldn’t mount much of an offensive either. His face was twisted into a snarl, his teeth partially exposed as he glared at our sister, their faces less than an inch apart. Haven tried to grin back at him but as her back scraped against the rough wall, she couldn’t manage much more than a grimace as they wriggled together. Hayden desperately tried to keep her against the wall while Haven just as desperately worked to get out of this. “Give up.” Hayden spat at her as they both heaved in mighty gulps of breath, as much from emotion as from effort.

“Fuck you asshole.” Haven said back, and pushed her forehead back against Hayden’s defiantly. “You can’t do anything, you’re stuck.” Said Hayden. “Neither can you dumbass” replied Haven with a challenging smirk. They continued to writhe against each other against the wall, and it seemed like they had truly reached a stalemate. Finally, after about twenty seconds of watching them squirm and strain, I spoke up. “You guys should call it a draw.” I said, standing up. “You both did awesome and I think maybe you’re both done.” I started to step toward the mat but was stopped dead as they both growled “NO.”

I put my hands up, and stepped back. “Alright but I really think…” I started, but was interrupted by “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”, both of my siblings having shouted it at the absolute extent that their vocal cords would allow. I was staggered. Neither of them would’ve ever talked to me like that before. Not to brag, but I could’ve, and HAD, subdued both of them fairly easily. But I wasn’t sure I could do it this time. Not if I tried to force them apart. This was important to them, and I could truly see that more than ever now. I blushed just a fraction as I sat back down and decided I had been thoroughly chastised. I was going to let it play out come hell or high water now. Otherwise, my brilliant plan to make these two get along was going to fail after all this.

And so, having never taken their eyes off of each other, my younger brother and sister renewed their efforts against each other. Finally, Haven got her opportunity as she pushed hard to free herself from the wall by just a couple of inches. She leaned her head back, and slammed it hard into Hayden, staggering him just a bit and causing him to let go of her hands with a shouted curse. She lunged forward. “FUCK.” she slammed her right fist into his jaw. “OFF.” Another, this time from her left. “ASSHOLE!!!” she swung her right again, but this time, full into his face. This sent him stumbling and he fell straight onto his backside, groaning as he collided with the soft floor. Haven was on him in a flash and the two tumbled together on the floor, wrestling vehemently for the top position. As they rolled, they threw the occasional punch, slap or curse at each other. They were up and down from their knees to the floor over and over again. Rising and pouncing and mercilessly throwing each other to the floor and tumbling over and over. I was amazed as their bodies entwined and they flailed and pushed to try and get on top of the other person with such energy that it didn’t even seem like they had done much more than begin.

As it stood, neither managed to take the top. As they separated for what seemed like the dozenth time, Hayden lunged low and took Haven from the back, wrapping his arms around her stomach. Rather than try to throw her again though, he pulled her in close. They were both on their knees and Hayden’s right cheek was pressed tightly into the back of Haven’s neck. He clasped his wrists together tightly and pulled them out. Then in, and solidly into his older sister’s stomach. As he pushed his fists in a second time, I could not help but notice that it almost looked like a very perverse version of the Heimlich Maneuver. Haven gagged and clutched at her brother’s wrists, but it didn’t seem to do much good. He pressed and pounded into her abs again and again and again until finally, she was entirely doubled over. Hayden arched upward to keep his hold, putting the two of them in something similar to the referee’s position in Olympic Wrestling. Haven was gasping for breath when Hayden pushed his fists in for the fourth time, and I could even hear some desperate whimpering coming from her. She wasn’t out yet though.

With a pained and frustrated yell, she drove her elbow backward, right into Hayden’s temple as he leaned into her. He let out a cracked, high pitch yelp of his own as he crashed off of her to clutch his head. When they both got to their knees, I could see they were both hurting and badly. Both of my siblings looked ready to drop from sheer exhaustion, as well as from the bruises and strains that they had inflicted on each other. Nevertheless, I looked on as they slowly came together again. This time, it looked more like a sloppy wrestling match as they struggled on their knees to get the other one to the floor again. They writhed and pressed and pushed for all they were worth. The energy had lowered, but not by much. As much as I knew they both wanted to drop, I also knew neither one would until they had very little choice.

After a few short moments of the two of them grappling on their knees, neither one taking the other to the floor, they pushed out against each other. Haven reached out and grabbed Hayden’s face, gripping his cheeks in her fingers and squeezing it into a bit of a comical fish like expression. Hayden responded in kind, squeezing her back in the same manner. The two of them pushed out, their other hands clasped tightly together. Hayden had slightly longer arms and so this exchange afforded him the advantage. Slowly...ever so slowly, he managed to drive Haven’s back to the floor, where he pressed her head into the mat as he squeezed. Still, she held on as well, and arched her lower back to keep her opponent from getting her fully pinned to the floor as he tried to lay himself atop her. Again, it seemed the two were headed straight for a stalemate, but once again, I found myself surprised. Almost as if by unspoken agreement, after another couple of seconds of writhing and wriggling for control on the ground...they stopped. The two of them were breathing hard as they held on to each other for another brief moment until finally, they very slowly let go and separated.

I was sure, as Hayden sat and Haven laid on her back, that they were finally done. And I felt myself breathe a quiet sigh of relief. There was no blood on my mats, but the two of them were red and bruised all over their bodies. But just as I opened my mouth to ask them if they were finished...Haven spoke up as she came to a sitting position. “Are you done?” She asked, looking at her younger sibling with a serious expression. The anger had left both of them for the most part I could tell. I also knew just what that question meant however. It was the classic line you gave an opponent in the end of a fight. It was how you asked for submission. And I knew Hayden’s answer as he calmly looked back at her. “I’m not done if you’re not.” he said calmly. Haven shrugged and the two of them began to stand up once again. They came slowly to their feet and put their fists up.

They began to trade slow and methodical power punches with each other. Neither one of them hitting as hard as they had before, but nevertheless, each blow sent its receiver staggering with one exclamation or another. *THUD* came a blow to Hayden’s side. *SMACK* a punch to Haven’s chest. *WHAM* one to Hayden’s jaw. They went blow for blow, first one, then the other striking. I could hear both of my siblings concealing the sounds of whimpering each time they were hit and forced to grunt or yell out. Punch after punch was traded and I saw both of their knees begin to wobble as each strike took its toll.

When it seemed like it was never going to end...it happened. Haven took a gasping shuddering breath, and Hayden took his shot. Pivoting his hips, he aimed a forceful and penetrating side kick right into her stomach, just at the height of her inhale. I could hear the air being knocked out of her forcefully just as surely as I saw her fly backward, tumbling side over side as the kick floored her. The sound she made as she curled into a ball and clutched at her stomach was like the sound of a person being strangled. Guttural gasps and cries radiated from her as tears finally found their way to her eyes. She was trying desperately to get up. To catch her breath. But Hayden walked the two steps that now separated them and reached down. He pulled Haven to her knees, where she still clutched her stomach and tried to double up. He grabbed her head by the hair and kept her upright with his left hand.

*WHACK*

His right fist collided with her cheek and Haven screamed as she was driven down to her side, laying on the mats. Hayden knelt down beside her and put his hands on her. One on her hip, one on the upper arm that she wasn’t currently laying on as she screwed her face up in pain. He was holding her down firmly, but for once in this fight, gently. “Give?” He asked. Her only answer was a hesitant but firm shake of the head. Hayden raised his knee and drove it into her stomach, right where his kick had landed only a moment ago. “FUCKKKK…” Haven whimpered. “Give.” Hayden said. More of a command this time. “P-p-piss off.” She spat at him defiantly. Again his knee drove home. Haven’s mouth opened wide in a silent scream. Her pain so profound that she had no ability to even express it. “Fuck Haven GIVE UP! GIVE UP OR I’M GOING TO REALLY HURT YOU I SWEAR TO GOD!” He yelled at her in utter and complete frustration. “NO!” She yelled back at him with tears in her eyes. Ever the more stubborn of the two of them. Hayden only responded with a combination of something like a yell and a growl. He shoved her onto her back and she could offer no resistance as he mounted her, pinning her arms against her sides with his knees. “I fucking warned you.” He said, tears now showing in his own eyes as he raised his fist and began to aim it at her face.

Haven was stubborn. She wasn’t stupid. She saw it as plainly as Hayden and I did. She was done. “Okay.” She whimpered. “Okay, I give up. I give. I’m done.” Hayden never threw his next punch. He sighed in utter relief and let his fist drop. He stayed on top of her for a moment, and the two of them simply looked at each other. To his credit, Hayden never took a chance to rub in his narrowly won victory. He only caught his breath and the two of them let out short whimpering moans and sounds of pain and relief. After almost a solid minute, Hayden stood up, slowly. He offered his hand down to his sister, and she took it. He helped her to her feet and to my surprise, he pulled her into a tight and long hug, which she returned as the two of them let the tension leave their bodies.

Two hours later, the three of us were on the back patio beside the pool again. I had broken out a bottle of whiskey and three shot glasses, and my siblings were both three or four shots deep. “So...did you two get it out of your system?” I asked. Surprisingly, after even such a short time off of the mats, the two of them were already laughing and talking in a way I had never heard them do before. They had not even talked about the fight itself up until now when I brought it up. They looked at each other and smiled. “Yeah, I think so.” Hayden grinned. “Look, I’m sorry.” He continued, speaking to her. Haven smiled back at him and shook her head. “Don’t be. We both needed that I think.” As they talked, I poured all three of us another dram of the brown liquid. We took them, and I knew we could all feel the effects pretty deeply.

“I never knew you could scrap like that.” Hayden chuckled as he sat his glass down, his voice slightly strained from the harsh liquor going down his throat. “I mean...I barely beat you and you’re a girl.” He said. I could tell that he knew the mistake he had made in saying that because he blushed deep red from the neck up. “Ohhh, so because I’m a girl, you thought you could just trounce me? Fuck you.” Haven responded with a scowl. “I...uh, I didn’t mean...I’m Sor-” Hayden began to sputter, but Haven cracked a huge grin and began to laugh as she playfully punched him in the ribs. “Calm down man, I’m kidding.” She winked at him. “You won fair and square.” I saw the relief wash over my brother's face if only briefly. I laughed along with them and leaned back into my lawn chair, enjoying the evening air.

And as I continued to listen to them talk about various things that had happened during the fight...things that hurt, things that didn’t, particularly impressive tactics, and moments where each of them had thought they were done for...I grinned to myself. These two had always loved and respected each other...but there had been a rivalry and a need for competition that until now, had never had the chance to let itself out. I was glad that I had given them the opportunity. And while I knew in the deepest part of my heart that the two of them would most likely never again go to absolute war the way they had tonight...I had a feeling that this wouldn’t be the only time that they would be tangling with each other. Even if it was only for a little bit of friendly brother/sister competition. But that, I could live with.

It wouldn’t be long until the two of them would leave. Back to their schools, and away from me, our parents and each other. I would miss them as I always did when I hadn’t seen them in a long time. As I tuned the two of them out for a moment, I heard the sounds of the night wash over our little kickback, and just smiled at the peace of the moment. Hard won peace, of course. But peace nonetheless. And while I knew that my siblings would be heading back home bruised and sore as hell, I also knew that we would all look back on tonight in a strangely fond way.

“If there’s ever a rematch, your ass is mine.” I heard Haven say as I tuned back into the conversation. “Let’s not get in a hurry.” Hayden laughed in response. I smiled at them both and interjected “Yeah, let’s not. But if you need it, those mats aren’t going anywhere.”

I poured one more shot. I intended to enjoy this time with my brother and sister and I intended to layer on the camaraderie that they had built now. I had provided the catalyst. They had done the rest. And while we were probably going to all catch hell when our parents inevitably found out the truth...I imagined that even they couldn’t argue with results.

All was well.

THE END
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-21, 06:55
Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14

A very good story