Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-14, 15:27
Producer
Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,753 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default Re: Ask a producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Jay, you stated earlier you would not fake knockouts. I am greatly annoyed that your new key phrase is neck break. Also, it would be great if you didn't always have that out in your back pocket to stop the video whenever things truly got too rough on you.
Not sure if I quite understand your statement but Neck Break videos are planned from the beginning and I've never used them to stop a video short. If you've seen my work, I take a lot of abuse (check out Tanya Steel's Pressure Gauge teaser and you'll see what I mean). Neck Breakers are very good sellers for us which is why we continue to do them. I'm sure it's not for everyone but we base our decisions for video ideas on sales. We would be fools to do otherwise because 1) need to make a living and 2) if these videos are selling better than others, we're obviously satisfying a bigger group. To satisfy everyone is impossible and every producer knows that. All I can do is listen and try my best...oh... and also try new things...ya that's a good one to
Jay

Last edited by JayFox; 10-Dec-14 at 02:06.
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-14, 05:22
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You'll have to start by finding another sales platform, as the minimum price for a 12-minute vid on clips4sale is $10.99. She can certainly sell her product elsewhere for far less, but I'm sure you already know (and thus it goes without saying) that no one else can get her nearly the traffic that c4s will, and they've been highly successful in protecting that $1/minute price point. In years past, you could tell the system that your 12-minute vid was only 4 minutes long and get the pricing schema for a 4-minute clip. Their current platform auto-detects vid lengths, however.

So, have her make the best clips she can and offer them for sale on c4s.
What a helpful shout out, thanks. I had done some preliminary scouting on clips4sale from time to time, but I had no idea that the retail figure was determined by an agreed upon price fixing formula by the producers acting in concert with the utility that controlled enough market share to be considered a monopoly. Fascinating.
For a well made clip, what percentage of sales should one expect to lose to piracy. Without any name recognition, I am not expecting more than about a 100 sales, at any price, even for a good solid piece of video work.
Thanks again for your excellent feedback.
Old 09-Dec-14, 05:28
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure if I quite understand your statement but Neck Break videos are planned from the beginning and I've never used them to stop a video short. If you've seen my work, I take a lot of abuse (check out Tanya Steel's Pressure Gauge teaser and you'll see what I mean). Neck Breakers are very good sellers for us which is why we continue to them. I'm sure it's not for everyone but we base our decisions for video ideas on sales. We would be fools to do otherwise because 1) need to make a living and 2) if these videos are selling better than others, we're obviously satisfying a bigger group. To satisfy everyone is impossible and every producer knows that. All I can do is listen and try my best...oh... and also try new things...ya that's a good one to
Jay
Sorry Jay, I put together two points in my haste.
1) You don't really break all these necks for real in those videos do you.
2) Although you take a lot, it is clear that you can really stop though whenever you want.
Thanks, Jay, there is some great potential in some of your films, and I do realize the financial incentives under which you labor.
Old 09-Dec-14, 05:34
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobberboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Finally, please show me a list of your "work" so that I may too consider you a "hero".
As I mentioned before, "Anyone else who delves deep enough into the mixed wrestling world to recognize my work may likely consider me ...
Old 09-Dec-14, 18:27
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a helpful shout out, thanks. I had done some preliminary scouting on clips4sale from time to time, but I had no idea that the retail figure was determined by an agreed upon price fixing formula by the producers acting in concert with the utility that controlled enough market share to be considered a monopoly. Fascinating.
For a well made clip, what percentage of sales should one expect to lose to piracy. Without any name recognition, I am not expecting more than about a 100 sales, at any price, even for a good solid piece of video work.
Thanks again for your excellent feedback.
Your use of the term "price-fixing" seems to insinuate that there's some nefarious intent on the part of the producers to extract more than fair market value for their products and also implies that a large number of them are somehow actively working in concert toward the best interests of c4s. Forgive me if I've misinterpreted your statement.

Clips4sale not only developed a platform that has allowed thousands - from amateur enthusiasts to seasoned professionals - to earn untold millions, but they've also been active in trying to help mitigate or reduce piracy and they've tried to keep their technology reasonably up-to-date, while not leaving their more old-fashioned vendors behind. Although the 40% commission they earn is a huge nut - and of course the more your store brings in, the more you're paying them for the service - many thousands around the world have found that the benefits greatly outweigh the cost.

It's very difficult to measure the effects of piracy with exact figures, in large part because predicting how much a video should make in sales is an exercise in futility. We really don't know how much someone or a company is hurt by it until they're no longer in business. I will say that 100 sales for any clip is a lot, however, especially right out of the gate.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-15, 10:42
Points: 3,733, Level: 25 Points: 3,733, Level: 25 Points: 3,733, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
your videos would probably sell more if you made the guys wear something skimpier. I noticed most are fully clothed. You should take into consideration that some watch specifically for the guy and fully clothed scenes aren't as attractive
You said it!
I hate seeing video when the woman is in a skimpier outfit but the guys are wearing a t-shirt or jeans. It looks very uneven, when I watch mixed wrestling I'm watching for the erotic appeal, and there is nothing sexy about t-shirts and shorts.
Old 24-Mar-15, 11:57
Points: 3,853, Level: 26 Points: 3,853, Level: 26 Points: 3,853, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Almost all of us have had that feeling when we see a hot girl in TV in any video , and we just can't wait to see her in that outfit being touched by a man in any way , we just can't ignore her after seeing her , we don't want to just pass that scene with no interaction with her , her hotness has ignited the flames of that feeling inside us , well the best solution is a fighting scene where we feed that feeling and see her soft and hot body being touched , cause one wouldn't normally step into the scene and just start touching her out of nowhere ! we've all seen a lot of bearhugs that did the job either bad or good , but they are being misplaced , I've seen a couple of bikini girls being caught and grappled while escaping , but the male opponent never squeezed them to KO them , they just grab and try not to let her move and slip out of the trap , then grab them and pick them up and take them to for example a car , in the other side I've seen a lot of superheroines or female wrestlers with weird outfits and long sleeves and long shirts being bearhugged and squeezed so tight and hard until the unconsciousness , the scene in which they are being squeezed is so long and detailed with multiple waves of squeeze , then they fall down or in very few cases they get knocked out and go unconscious , well why won't anyone do the squeezing KO at it's very right place ? were the woman is wearing a bikini and looks so soft ? just when we can see the shake waves after male arm impact on their body&skin , men don't squeeze , and when we are facing with a less hot girl , the guy squeezes ! well squeezing is cool and has it's especial fans , but why no body does it on very hot or attractive girls ? or those with a always winner looking face ?
In my opinion , Bikini/yoga or athlete/home clothes + makeup are the best subject to long reverse and frontal bearhugs , not only a backbreaker , but a full body lock hold that squeezes the erotic feeling out of girls toward us !

and a second thought : I see a lot of scenes where the man squeezes the woman for a really long time and at the end the girl get's up and fights and even hits the man , in other hands I've seen where after a reverse bearhug man flips the woman and starts squeezing her from front , and again from behind and maybe from sides , this becomes hot when the girl slowly loses air and gets KOed , well but most of the times she gets up after being completely squished ! please fix these bearhug BUGS ! : )
Old 21-Apr-15, 18:34
Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default An open letter to fight pulse and other producers

I have yet to buy a match from Fight Pulse, the matches look excellent, the ladies are just great, but and its a big but. Why cant we have some spandex, spandex catsuit, spandex leotard, spandex leggings. Spandex is the choice for wrestling, why do so many companies avoid using spandex, unless your a male pro from the WWe where it is rife, you cant move for spandex on the wwe its troubling, its a known fact that women look better in spandex and men have no place in such attire.

I'm not sure how it works, do they ladies provide there own attire for the matches, if so tell them to buy a red/black/blue catsuit, or leotard or leggings. If not buy them some costumes. It's so hard to come by such matches with women in said material, especially really good matches, like Fight pulse or mixed wrestling zone Do.

There is nothing sexier on this earth than a woman clad in some tight spandex beating a man in a wrestling match.

Imagine Dark Angel in a wrestling singlet, a black one, the lights shine off of her suit as she wrestles away. Every curve accentuated, the swell of her bum. Or zsuza in a 80's suspender style leotard with shiny tights.

None of that latex shite or rubber but good ole nylon/lycra mix
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 854.bmp (1.82 MB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg SU_39986.jpg (68.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 75538_l7.jpg (156.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20060425024457.JPG (20.8 KB, 33 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-15, 23:34
Producer
Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: An open letter to fight pulse and other producers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have yet to buy a match from Fight Pulse, the matches look excellent, the ladies are just great, but and its a big but. Why cant we have some spandex, spandex catsuit, spandex leotard, spandex leggings. Spandex is the choice for wrestling, why do so many companies avoid using spandex, unless your a male pro from the WWe where it is rife, you cant move for spandex on the wwe its troubling, its a known fact that women look better in spandex and men have no place in such attire.

I'm not sure how it works, do they ladies provide there own attire for the matches, if so tell them to buy a red/black/blue catsuit, or leotard or leggings. If not buy them some costumes. It's so hard to come by such matches with women in said material, especially really good matches, like Fight pulse or mixed wrestling zone Do.

There is nothing sexier on this earth than a woman clad in some tight spandex beating a man in a wrestling match.

Imagine Dark Angel in a wrestling singlet, a black one, the lights shine off of her suit as she wrestles away. Every curve accentuated, the swell of her bum. Or zsuza in a 80's suspender style leotard with shiny tights.

None of that latex shite or rubber but good ole nylon/lycra mix
Have you asked the producers to film matches where the women wear what you want? You could also buy the outfit and donate it to your favorite producer or even pay for a custom video where the girls will wear exactly what you want.

A producer tries to make videos that will appeal to the largest potential audience. Perhaps there are a lot of fans who want women in singlets. I don't see it, but I could be wrong. Any of the other members of this forum see a high demand for singlets?

Last edited by jobberboy; 22-Apr-15 at 00:46.
Old 22-Apr-15, 10:54
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

the majority of the customers want to see as much as possible of the girls body, which means not hidden by clothes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post: