Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-15, 20:49
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else feel like newer "wrestling" videos are getting worse and worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a good point. I'd love to see a smaller woman legitimately defeat a big, muscular guy......but where are they going to find a girl who can actually do that? Or where will they find a true tough guy who will lock up with her before a camera?
Ariel X is really short and she could legitimately beat most big and muscular guys, provided they haven't any formal training !
Old 19-Apr-15, 22:05
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone else feel like newer "wrestling" videos are getting worse and worse?

Penny Lane, the girl doesn't have to legitimately beat the guy, she just needs to look like she has. If both the male and the female know how to wrestle/grapple/fight, then they can perform well enough so that's it not the guy laying down, arms to the side not even attempting to push off the woman as he's being "beaten".

For example, I just purchased a vid from killercrushes, which I had to delete because the acting was so bad. Satin vs. Pitbull, the guy acts like he's struggling against the woman who "obviously" doesn't even have her arm around the guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-15, 09:00
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

According to my taste, they are not getting worse, they are at the same level. I'm into competitive wrestling as well. Maybe the number of the studios producing fantasy fairy tales or scissorfests has increased, but the number of trully competitive wrestling videos and companies probably remains the same as before, so it's the same.
There is grapplinggirls, who may have turned into tall vs midget, fat vs thin bullshit, but they still release a good mixed wrestling match, just not so ofter as before. And their pool is huge.
There is Fighting Dolls, who may release mixed matches very rarely now because they don't sell (that's what they said on their forums - are they serious ?) and their best girl, Claire, ceased from doing mixed matches because of her jealous boyfriend, but their pool is big and full of quality videos and they still release good stuff once a month.
There is Fighting Pulse
There is AlphaCatz which, with some improvements/correction, can be the number 1 studio for me.
There are the "Londoners" (scattered in many studios now)

And you can still find good videos from random studios. MWP, for instance, release good comp. videos every now and then and you get 70 videos for 21 euros...
Old 20-Apr-15, 15:26
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ariel X is really short and she could legitimately beat most big and muscular guys, provided they haven't any formal training !
Ariel X absolutely can.
Old 20-Apr-15, 20:02
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Even with good regular gym training and some martial arts experience if you ain't so much heavier then her and strong as fuck it's really hard to beat her, she is like a pro. Girls like her, Veve, TT and Kara aren't jokes at all.
Old 20-Apr-15, 23:31
Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,286 Times in 330 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's pushing Purple Belt in BJJ, and while she could beat most men, she's been in the industry long enough to know that a competitive match against a large untrained male is dangerous for her, regardless of whether or not she wins in the end. Put it this way, you can beat someone while you have a sprained wrist, broken toe or bloody lip, but at the end of the day, you're going home with a decent injury.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapple Guru For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-15, 21:53
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be interested in hearing from the guys who are into the obvious fakery vids. Why is something of such poor quality acceptable? I have some ideas why, but I don't want to offend anyone.
Now you got me curious.
Old 10-Dec-16, 10:21
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Since the last time I've thought about this they are even worse.

So many producers feel the need to blatantly lie about their clips. I recently bought an FWA grappling video promising a real knockout and it couldn't have been more fake, which was disappointing given the girl was usually honest with the video descriptions.

I believe however in some cases like Grappling Girls the people there genuinely believe their fights are competitive, and brings me back to my deluded thread. In all the videos I've seen, not a single guy has won a submission. Their armwrestling is clearly fake, and when they get guys to start on top, their attempt is utterly cringe worthy. The descriptions on both GG and RG are clearly over exaggerated.

Most of what I see on raptures page, personally is trash, more fantasy related than anything, along with so many other clip stores.

Much of the harder more heavy wrestling and fighting is disappearing from C4s, my favorite of all time women hurt men for one. MMA domination is really only thing left.

Fighting dolls seems competitive but its still scripted to a degree.

Fight pulse and MWZ are probably the best for competitive wrestling, but the latter is hit and miss.

I've been waiting for like ever to see girls like the amazons on grapplinggirls take on those small guys but going full out. Watching a girl give 20% in a match is so boring.

Overall I think the quality is seriously bad, and getting worse. I remember seeing some of the old time classic videos that had some aggression and were actually exciting to watch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestling47 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-16, 18:02
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I think one's opinions on how many videos are fake/fantasy now, depends a lot on your point of view. As someone who only has interest in fantasy clips, I believe that there may be an increase in fantasy videos, but it's still not a lot. I often find competitive and semi-competitive much easier than fantasy. In fact, I have trouble finding good fantasy videos. But it might not be so black and white.

It seems many producers are trying too hard to make fake videos seem real. People who like competitive will see right through this. On the other hand, people like me will find it lacking in fantasy elements, because when you try to make it look real, you lose the fantasy elements of it, like super strength, impossible feats, and so on.

Producers need to do fantasy, competitive, or semi-competitive. When you try to combine them, it doesn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to VCrakeV For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-16, 20:56
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be interested in hearing from the guys who are into the obvious fakery vids. Why is something of such poor quality acceptable? I have some ideas why, but I don't want to offend anyone.
When you say "fakery", are you referring to a staged match that claims to be real? a scissor-type video where the jobber just puts his head between a girl's legs? Or a video where the actual holds are fake?

If you are referring to the scissor-type video, then i am a fan of the fakery. If you are referring to either of the other 2, then im not a fan. My reasoning is this. My fetish is watching a beautiful woman beat the living shit (primarily in scissorholds) out of either a guy, or another woman. If you get a "competitive" M v F video, it is basically the same thing as a scissor video because 98% of the time, the guy is not trying or he is letting the girl put him in holds. So the scissor videos, in my opinion, are just a way of cutting to the chase. And if you get one of those rare M v F videos that are actually competitive, the girl does not apply enough good holds. The videos will mostly be just the two competitors rolling around on themat, and thats not what i want to see.

So with that in mind, i think the scissor videos made today are way better than the older ones. With some exceptions of course. Since the industry has grown so much, you have so many more amazing females out there to star in these videos. The increased variety in video producers, the stronger girls, and the sadism of a lot of these girls make for much better videos.