Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-15, 00:29
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: Competitive wrestling: One woman vs Two men

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can see Gina Carano knocking out 2 average 150 pound tech guys in a fight.
Sure. Put me in a wrestling match against two average fourteen-year-old boys, and I can probably pin them both at the same time.

So I have little doubt that some of the top-tier female wrestlers could defeat, say, two fairly shrimpy college freshmen - like, 140 pound 18-year-old men who haven't really grown into their bodies yet.

What's interesting is that this is a scenario where it's harder to recruit male "talent" than female talent. It's not easy to find young, small guys who are healthy and fit but just not very strong.

I would have been perfect for it 20 years ago. I worked out every day, I could run ten miles, I had a six-pack.. yet a woman like Cheyenne Jewel could have folded me in half and sat on me like she was swatting away a gnat. And I have little doubt she'd have had any trouble with two of me, at that age. I was just... small. And weak. I'd do the bench press three times a week and I couldn't break 135. (But, hey, that was 104% of my body weight, so that's not pathetic, right? ...right?)

But no one was exactly recruiting me to be in a video like that. In fact, if I wanted to be in one, I'd probably have to pay for the privilege.

This industry is just not used to scouting for men who fit a certain mold and convincing them (and paying them well) to be in a video like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-15, 12:46
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Doommaiden's DVD Veve Lane vs Howl & Sato just arrived at my letterbox from NY to Ireland just in 4 days guys! Can't wait to see the match 2 man vs 1 woman plus another very competitive video Veve vs Hanz duct tape challenge! MANY THANKS TO DIABLO FROM DOOMMAIDENS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-15, 19:48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Doommaiden's DVD Veve Lane vs Howl & Sato just arrived at my letterbox from NY to Ireland just in 4 days guys! Can't wait to see the match 2 man vs 1 woman plus another very competitive video Veve vs Hanz duct tape challenge! MANY THANKS TO DIABLO FROM DOOMMAIDENS
Hi Guys!!!

Sorry for quoting my own post-but I have seen the 2 vs 1 match of Veve Lane vs Howl and Sato...!

Guys,intensity of this match is MINDBLOWING

For all fans of uneven wrestling matches,where one woman is so strong,she actually overpowers two men in genuine struggle - this is the video you must see!

Two men of similar size and bodyweight of Veve used all possible effort to subdue one woman after half an hour rough and rigorous bondage wrestling match.

Fantastic action,genuine and ferocious fight and struggle, where one woman is tossing around two guys at the same time! Highly recommending to all who love to see what one woman can do with two men,when it comes to real measurement of strength!

Best 2 men vs 1 women match I ever seen so far
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-15, 03:36
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Last Achievements

How did I miss this? This is my favourite genre of mixed wrestling.

The Antscha video is great.

Also check out, Eve v. two guys from Mixed Wrestling Planet.

Anita v. George and Liviu is another one that's awesome. She really kicks the shit out of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to cleareyes For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-15, 05:42
Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,286 Times in 330 Posts

Veve Lane can hold her own against two guys, although it's only semi-competitive.

There's a GG vid of that blonde amazon, Anya, wrestling two smaller men on a beach. At the end of it, she manages to pin both of them at the same time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapple Guru For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-15, 08:58
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapple Guru [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Veve Lane can hold her own against two guys, although it's only semi-competitive.

There's a GG vid of that blonde amazon, Anya, wrestling two smaller men on a beach. At the end of it, she manages to pin both of them at the same time.
I have that vid. Its really great.
A girlfriend of one of the guys is watching.

Anya is soo much stronger and bigger .
At the end she pins both struggling guys and they have no chance to escape at all !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-15, 21:43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleareyes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did I miss this? This is my favourite genre of mixed wrestling.

The Antscha video is great.

Also check out, Eve v. two guys from Mixed Wrestling Planet.

Anita v. George and Liviu is another one that's awesome. She really kicks the shit out of them.
Pleasure to know,I am not alone who fancy 2m vs 1f matches Clear-eyed,thanks!

Yes, Antscha vs 2 guys is also pretty rough,but sadly only during few moments of her match,most of it seem staged...This one is the best I have seen so far...love to see or to know about more similar matches,where and who does them...Yes I guarantee to you,you won't be disappointed to see this one with Veve!!!!
Old 31-Aug-15, 21:47
Banned

Cleareyes, Deepkick and Grapple Guru-thank you all for your tips on matches! (never seen any of those others apart of Antscha)-Will have to look up the matches you are mentioning here!!! Great suggestions guys
Old 31-Aug-15, 21:56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have that vid. Its really great.
A girlfriend of one of the guys is watching.

Anya is soo much stronger and bigger .
At the end she pins both struggling guys and they have no chance to escape at all !!!
What production is that vid Deepkick? I have to find it somewhere! Is it also rough and intense match?
Old 31-Aug-15, 21:57
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapple Guru [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The "VeVe vs Howl & Sato" 2-on-1 bondage wrestling match was 100% fully competitive. Definitely not semi-competitive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post: