Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-18, 08:08
Points: 2,357, Level: 20 Points: 2,357, Level: 20 Points: 2,357, Level: 20
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pro wrestling mixed

I definitely enjoy pro mixed. I love it when the ladies win. I always wish they win. In the 70s, in those special interest clips like the Mildred Burke stuff, the ladies always won about 95% of the time.

These days it's like 50/50. In the Mexican Lucha Libre, the machismo men win about 80% of the time (and that sucks).

I do also prefer the bathing suits/leotards (both one-piece and two) with boots (and knee pads). I find the Luchadora masks to be sexy and enticing!

I love the holds. Boston Crab. Indian Death Lock. Camel Clutch. Scorpion Death Lock. Figure Four Leglock. The Romero Ceiling Hold.

It had always been my fantasy to be in a pro ring and job to the sexy girls who would take the liberty to apply these holds.

I have been fortunate to have experienced these holds (except the ceiling) from models and session wrestlers (one a hot newcomer in my local scene). Someday if the circumstances are right, in a ring! But a decent mat in a room will do.

This is a great board!

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. I think that is the best. Pippa lavinn is amazing at dominating pro style as well as Christie ricchi. I usually check out slampegs matches, mahlia hosaka is awesome at dominating . She is well into her 40s but super sexy. I love seeing her kick and beat the living crap.out of a guy while.trash talking and then finishing him off. I think she is gorgeous for her age . But ceilingholds and lotus locks women dominating guys is great. Honey wrestler.from.the u.k.does it well, but I wish it was pro style. Glad there are some others who.like this.
Pippa and her London bevy were so HOT back in the late 90s. They're still hot but SLAMPEGs! Indeed, I love it when Chasyn Rance gets his ass kicked by the girls.

There is one SLAMPEG match where Malia totally destroys this male jobber in the ring. Wished she could have applied the boston crab and fig 4 on that sucker in that match.

Last edited by luchabot; 30-Sep-18 at 08:08.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luchabot For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-18, 11:36
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Agree with all of you totally, I love pro mixed wrestling, and I like the results to be unpredictable and even in terms of how the match progresses and who wins. It's great to have an intergender feud storyline. And I love the one piece suits. It's particularly great that there are move men of smaller stature and/or larger ladies so that we get to have even looking match ups. Great stuff, I'm all in with you guys!
Old 01-Nov-18, 07:28
mysterio

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchabot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I definitely enjoy pro mixed. I love it when the ladies win. I always wish they win. In the 70s, in those special interest clips like the Mildred Burke stuff, the ladies always won about 95% of the time.

These days it's like 50/50. In the Mexican Lucha Libre, the machismo men win about 80% of the time (and that sucks).

I do also prefer the bathing suits/leotards (both one-piece and two) with boots (and knee pads). I find the Luchadora masks to be sexy and enticing!

I love the holds. Boston Crab. Indian Death Lock. Camel Clutch. Scorpion Death Lock. Figure Four Leglock. The Romero Ceiling Hold.

It had always been my fantasy to be in a pro ring and job to the sexy girls who would take the liberty to apply these holds.

I have been fortunate to have experienced these holds (except the ceiling) from models and session wrestlers (one a hot newcomer in my local scene). Someday if the circumstances are right, in a ring! But a decent mat in a room will do.

This is a great board!

Added after 8 minutes:

Pippa and her London bevy were so HOT back in the late 90s. They're still hot but SLAMPEGs! Indeed, I love it when Chasyn Rance gets his ass kicked by the girls.

There is one SLAMPEG match where Malia totally destroys this male jobber in the ring. Wished she could have applied the boston crab and fig 4 on that sucker in that match.
Do you know where to get the Mildred Burke clips. A long time ago there was Mildred Burke destroys guy clip on YouTube it was great. Lucky Chasyn, I'd totally like to get beaten and also play a cocky role where I get beaten worse. Finished tapping in agony or put to sleep!!

The question is could we introduce more woman to pro mixed wrestling where they enjoy beating up guys. There must be more woman out there who enjoy it too. I wonder what you would need.
Wrestling attire , one piece boots.
A soft mat, I do prefer ring but a mat would do.
The hard part convincing them to wrestle you and have fun. Both parties having fun would be awesome . Practice moves and just enjoying the sport.
I think that website male vs female had the right idea with the husband and wife who enjoyed wrestling each other.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 14:01
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if i'm not only one, but I really enjoy pro mixed style wrestling where the woman dominates the guy. Pretty much ragdoll. No nakedness

Just something about a pro styled attire, one piece, boots and knee pads where the she beats the crap out of a male, putting him in various holds and making him squirm, until he has to tap out and she doesnt stop, or in the last scene puts him to sleep. Something about the ultimate domination thats so appealing.

I find that there are a few videos like this but not many. I am not a fan of pro wrestling maledom that some sites have been producing these days.

I like christie ricci tearing apart a guy, or rachel or amrita pro style are some of my favourites, especially holds like ceiling, stf and various leg locks.

Anyone else feel the same?
Totally agree, most entertaining, I watch all the time on you tube etc
Old 01-Jan-19, 12:45
mysterio

Where can we get some 80s style pro mixed wrestling? I know there is steel kittens but there must be others..
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-23, 00:57
Producer
Points: 960, Level: 12 Points: 960, Level: 12 Points: 960, Level: 12
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Do you know where to get the Mildred Burke clips. A long time ago there was Mildred Burke destroys guy clip on YouTube it was great. Lucky Chasyn, I'd totally like to get beaten and also play a cocky role where I get beaten worse. Finished tapping in agony or put to sleep!!

The question is could we introduce more woman to pro mixed wrestling where they enjoy beating up guys. There must be more woman out there who enjoy it too. I wonder what you would need.
Wrestling attire , one piece boots.
A soft mat, I do prefer ring but a mat would do.
The hard part convincing them to wrestle you and have fun. Both parties having fun would be awesome . Practice moves and just enjoying the sport.
I think that website male vs female had the right idea with the husband and wife who enjoyed wrestling each other.
Not sure if it was or wasn't appreciation but thank you. Custom matches with my girlfriends have always been fun plus with many other girls. Some of the girls love it so much cause they get to wrestle longer, learn more, and have a great workout. Will continue to upload new and old unreleased videos here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Women Warriors Wrestling For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, pro mixed wrestling