Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Dec-17, 15:39
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stuck for Cash - Facesitting KO

Great stories man.... I am loving them all so far
The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-17, 16:48
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks, Peacefulc. Who is your favourite so far?
Old 17-Dec-17, 20:17
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Well I am a big fan of knockouts, so pretty much all the stories have been good .

Now I do lean more towards wrestling moves then ballbusting but the stories are good reads
The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-17, 21:16
Last Achievements

Thanks, mate.
Old 18-Dec-17, 10:39
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great story. Love that Sharon is thickly built. It would be good to get more detailed physical descriptions of participants too - height, weight build etc. Personally I prefer tall (well over 6ft), very well built woman (weightlifter, bodybuilder types) versus smaller (under 6ft), skinnier guys. Prefer both to wear athletic, gym gear. Thanks for posting anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-17, 12:59
Last Achievements

Thanks Kman. I normally put in height ( see other stories) as I like it when the Women are taller than the guys.My bad! I must admit, topless is the norm for me. This was the first time I have written a clothed story.
Old 06-Oct-18, 14:50
Last Achievements

Default Stuck for cash - The Teutonic twins

Nicola’s office was a one-woman hive of activity as she scrolled through the contact list on her phone, whilst taking on the landline, she held tucked into her shoulder,
“Oh hi, Anja. It’s me, Nicola from student services…. Good thanks… Listen, Anja, I have a job for you and Margit but we have a small window of opportunity….”
The opportunity that Nicola was referring to was regarding some information that she had just become privy to. He contact in the sports department had told her that gym was being moved to a more central location on campus. However, the boxing ring was still in the building as the workmen hadn’t had time to take it down. They would however, return on Monday. Today was Friday and Nicola knew she couldn’t afford to miss this chance of making some clips in such a prime location.
Scrolling through her list of jobbers, she stopped at Terry’s name. He fit the profile alright, but she would have to offer a larger reward as Terry knew what Anja and Margit could do! Anja and Margit, known as the Teutonic Twins to Fightinggirls.com’s clients, where both lecturers in the German faculty. Although they weren’t twins, they were both German and always doubled up. Renown for their German efficiency in taking their opponent apart, they were very popular with Nicola’s customers.
Taking into consideration, the twin’s popularity and the effect a 2 vs 1 boxing match in an actual ring would have, Nicola decided that it would be worth offering Terry at least £500.
“Hi Terry, it’s me, Nicola…….”
Saturday morning, Terry arrived punctually at the agreed time and entered into the gym reception where he was greeted by Nicola. She promptly led Terry into one of the neighbouring changing rooms. He put on a pair of boxing shorts which had been left for him, then slipped on the provided boxing gloves. Ten minutes later, Nicola came back in and showed Terry the way to the main hall which contained a raised boxing ring. He climbed in and anxiously awaited the arrival of his two opponents.
Terry’s heart started to beat a bit faster as he nervously watched Margit and Anja climb through the ropes into the ring. They were both topless and both wearing the same skimpy navy blue bikini bottoms with a single golden star placed in the middle and light brown boxing boots. Anja was quite slim with average-sized and well-formed breasts and had a nice figure for a woman of 40+. Margit was also slim and quite petit, however, she possessed a pair of magnificent above-average and rounded melons. Terry could see that their nipples were stiff and erected. The women were soon resting their gloved hands on the ropes and stretching. As they did their warm up, Terry had a great view of their round bottoms as the continuously bent down to touch their toes.
After a brief discussion with the camera lady, a bell sounded and all three met in the centre of the ring. Terry wasn’t sure what to expected from this two grinning middle-aged women. Then he remembered the money and thought to himself, that all he had to do was do a bit of foxy boxing with them and then the cash would be his. Unfortunately, he was soon to found out that it was going to be a hard earned grand.
At lightening speed, the girls were upon him. With one almighty blow to the stomach from Margit, Terry crumpled to his knees, stretching out his arms for support as he knelt on the winded on the mat. Margit didn’t waste any time and promptly clamped his head between her thighs. Much to Terry’s horror, Anja, who was stood behind him, started to work over his kidneys with targeted punches. Each blow leaving him in agony.
After awhile, Margit realised her lock on his head. However, before Terry could come to his senses, the women pushed him over onto his back. Without delay, Anja stood on his outstretched arms, whilst Margit placed her foot on his groin. She looked down at Terry with a cruel grin as he pleaded with her,
“No, please, not that!”
However, Margit wasn’t interested and slowly started to place her weight onto that one leg until Terry cried out in pain.
“Do it again!” Anja called excitedly.
“There will be more time for that later!” Said Margit with a smile as she lifted her foot from his groin.
Of course, at this point Terry had second thoughts about this whole business. He was really taking a beating by two women and no amount of money was worth such a humiliation. Then suddenly, he saw his chance and made a dash for the ropes. He was half way through them when he felt Anja and Margit taking hold of his feet and pulling him back. The women then dragged him face down by his ankles into the centre of the ring. They then took up the same position as previous with Anja standing on his arms and Margit poised with her foot on his groin.
“Does she have to do this again or are you going to finish the fight?” Anja asked him in a patronising tone.
“No, please, not that again! Ok I will fight!” implored Terry.
With that the women released him and stood back, hovering over him, waiting for him to get up.
Once he was on his feet, Margit strategically placed herself in front of him and Anja behind. It didn’t matter how much Terry manoeuvred, the women were always one step ahead of him and were able to maintain their position for the entire match. Anja expertly pounded his head with a combination of punches, which was immediately followed by an equally effective series of blows from Margit. Occasionally, they would synchronised their efforts and Terry’s face was hammered from two directions at the same time, sending him reeling as he started to see stars in front of his eyes.
Luckily, Terry was able to catch his breath during the rounds. He slumped in the corner, his legs shaking and his whole body stinging. On one hand he was dreading the sound of the bell, but on the other he wished they would finally knock him out and put an end to this subjection. He looked over to the Anja and Margit’s corner and saw the camera lady towelling down their sweaty and erected breasts.
Dingaling!
The girls were already waiting for him as he reluctantly and shyly staggered to the centre of the ring.
Anja struck a hard blow to the back of his head, whilst Margit jabbed hard into his groin.
“Your balls will be as big as footballs by the time we have finished with you!” she laughed.
Terry felt the excruciating pain shoot through his body and automatically brought down his guard to protect his manhood. Margit immediately took advantage of this and landed a well place uppercut to his chin, which sent his head flying back. As Terry stumbled back the women laid punch after punch on him until he found himself backed up against the ropes.
Margit’s short hard jab to the stomach left Terry’s head in a perfect position for Anja to uppercut him with her right. Both women continued with a barrage of blows until Terry could feel himself being knocked out. Margit had just planted a hard right hook to his face and he could see Anja’s incoming gloved fist about to strike him between the eyes, when the bell went.
This time the girls made their way over to Terry, who sat half on his stool and half leaning on the ropes. Anja and Margit stood either side of him. Manoeuvred their arms under his, placed their hands on each of his shoulders, then straightened their arms, effectively arm locking Terry’s arms and forcing him to his feet. After the count of three, Anja and Margit simultaneously punched Terry in the face with their free hands. The impacted made Terry’s knees buckle and he dropped to the mat with the women still holding his arms in place. With him now in a kneeing position, Anja and Margit counted again to three and punched him again in the face in chorus. Once he went limp they released their hold and allowed Terry’s lame body to fall face first onto the mat. He was out for the count! They then flipped him over on his back, placed a foot each on his broken torso and struck a victory pose for the camera.
When he regained consciousness in the changing rooms, he found an envelope resting on his chest, containing the promised £ 500.

Please let me know what you think of the story. I am particularly interested in comments about the characters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, beatdowns, facesitting, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, mixed wrestling story, mixedboxing