Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Nov-13, 15:34
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Kristie Etzold reviews

First of all, I give Kristie an A+ in the pre-meeting customer service aspect of this. This was my first session of any kind and first experience even talking, verbally, about the kind of wrestling I liked. The sound of my own voice saying these things weirded me out way more than I thought it would. She made me feel at ease though, responding to all my e-mails within 24 hours as I was basically sending short rough drafts of how I’d like the session to play out. Her phone manner was very friendly also, although we hadn’t met and I had no other session girls to vouch for me.

On a gorgeous weekend afternoon, I arrived at her home where she holds her sessions. Kristie was dressed in a tank top which said something like “SELFISH BITCH LOOKING FOR NICE GUY TO DOMINATE” and short shorts. She had very red hair and although she said she weighed 170 pounds, it was the most “put-together” 5’4, 170 I’d ever seen. I figured she must be strong as hell, although her appearance and manner were like a sweet but very confident woman in her 40s. We sat on her couch and made small talk about her 20+ years in wrestling and going over my final email that I sent the night before. For the wrestling match she would switch to a very tight black top with a bright red thong-like bottom.

She has a roughly 15’ x 15’ ring in her backyard which you may have seen, as well as mats set up inside her house with roughly the same dimensions. We used the ring since the weather worked out. We had talked about whether we would do competitive, semi-comp or dominant wrestling throughout the week. I was a little vague on what these terms meant and Kristie said we could try things out since it was my first session, which I roughly planned as half-wrestling and half-victory posing and taunting. I wanted the heavy trash-talk, like the Joan Wise videos used to have.

Well that conversation turned out to be irrelevant. After this nice lady wiped down the ring, she wiped it with me. I’m about 6’2, 200 pounds but I have no wrestling experience, or even football for that matter. I have played a lot of pickup basketball in my adult life, as well as high school, so I have some endurance. That might have served in my ability to TAKE punishment only but I was completely at her mercy, unable to dish out any of my own. After about three submissions, we both knew I had no shot and I decided she would take me until it was 12-0. I’m sure it took less than a half-hour although I held out in the submission holds as long as possible. Her ability to balance herself meant I had no chance of bucking her off even when she mounted my back and my arms were free to do push-ups. I could have gone on all day doing push-ups but it would've been pointless because she wasn't budging. Having never had a session before, her ability to wear me down via keeping her balance amazed me. She eventually put me in a lotus hold even, a hold which I’d read could only be executed when the victim was somewhat complicit. I wasn’t. I was just too slow.

Her trash talk throughout was great also, I highly recommend her for those who are into that. After the 12-0 was complete, the inevitable victory poses began, starting with submission holds where I’d agreed to not resist but only tap out. Then this led to all manner of foot worship and face sitting, while she reminded me of my inexperience, her superiority and the fact the match was nowhere near competitive. Looking up at her speechless from beneath her crotch and feet will be seared into my memory as long as I live.

I was very impressed with her ability to switch from being very sweet, friendly and patient in our 10-12 days of contact pre-session to the mean person in the ring who’d proven I was beneath her. After the match we talked a little bit more about how I became a fan of wrestling/domination and older wrestling companies and I’m actually looking forward to having that type of conversation with her in the future.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-13, 22:03
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristie Etzold Session Review

Thank you very much for the review. Did you experience any differences between your previous visions about how wrestling may feel and the actual reality? How did if feel to get caught in a headscissor or facesitting hold?
Old 01-Dec-13, 00:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piethans [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you very much for the review. Did you experience any differences between your previous visions about how wrestling may feel and the actual reality? How did if feel to get caught in a headscissor or facesitting hold?
To be honest until the last six months, I never thought one of the shorter girls could take someone of my size and athleticism despite my nil grappling experience. Watching the clips more closely and hearing stories on this board made me think differently. Also I've gotten into a little worse shape in the past year but that wouldn't have made a difference.

You'd have to experience her quickness and ability to balance. I've dated a few big strong athletic women but I could also throw them off rather easily when play wrestling.

Once I was in a headscissors I was done until I tapped out. It was whether I could avoid them for 30 seconds or three minutes. I couldn't pry them open or anything. The points of view were fantastic--in retrospect. At the time I just knew I was done yet again.

Face sitting and breast smothering had a deeper erotic psychological meaning when it took place after being completely outclassed in the match. Also once I let her facesit me (as an extended victory pose) I could not remove her except an inch so I could breathe. And she let me know just how badly she'd beaten me while I had to look up at her unable to speak. It was everything I thought it would be.

What stands out to me most though is the foot humiliation after the match. She did something similar to that foot smear video I posted. In the context of just having thoroughly legitimately lost in the wrestling, it was the most intense erotic humiliation I'd ever been a part of.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-13, 02:09
Points: 3,282, Level: 23 Points: 3,282, Level: 23 Points: 3,282, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Fantastic review. Thanks so much for sharing.
Old 01-Dec-13, 21:13
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

thank you for sharing personal opinions. It is one thing to watch videos and another to participate in sessions. I'm afraid that I may not like reality, the pain of a headscissor or the smell of a facesitting position in real sessions. Your experience sounds as if the reality may be fun too!
Old 01-Dec-13, 23:00
Last Achievements

I wouldn't worry about either of those things. I actually went to one other session which I'll comment on here as well (not as much wrestling in that one).

Scissors have to get really really tight before they become painful. Just like a headlock, it's possible for you to be immoblized well before it becomes painful or breathtaking.

She had one level of squeeze just to make you helpless but not hurting, another level to have me think "Oh God, but I can hold out" and another "Must Tap Now" level.

Last edited by georgejohnson; 10-Dec-13 at 04:48.
Old 14-May-17, 13:00
Banned
Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

Default Kristie Etzold reviews

Anyone session her recently ?
Old 14-May-17, 13:22
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristie etzold

February 2016 - or you looking for more recent than that. I understand she and Saharra Huxley have been doing road trips together since then.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-17, 14:19
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone session her recently ?
Hi Guy,
Not recently, I stopped for the most part in '13, but I did see her early that year and she was as good as ever. I video'd with her twice, once for Mass Muscle, once when I was with SV (doubling with Kandor and FlameDragan), plus did one private.... she's great, capable, and in some holds, deadly. Her worst (or best, depending on perspective!) hold is her reverse HS.
She has a wild sense of humor, I always loved being around her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-17, 17:36
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I see Kristie every time she comes to Saint Louis. Her scissors are amazing and so strong. She has even put me out on occasion (requested of course) and she was more than able to scissor someone to KO. She is so fun and energetic but she can be brutal if you requested it...with a smile on her face
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:

Tags
kristie etzold, session