Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-13, 22:28
Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,539 Times in 1,252 Posts
Default Tabitha Tigress: Did Someone Say Ballbuster?

Tabitha Tigress has been making quite a name for herself. She's a 5'10" feature stripper, performing in clubs mainly in the midwest, and as her name implies, her stage act is quite fierce. She incorporates martial arts, including breaking boards with her sexy bare feet. We spoke with her recently, and watch out, fellas: she's as smart as she's beautiful.

How did you come to incorporate martial arts into your act?
-Well, I was working as a house girl in Orlando and I realized that I needed an angle, something to make me stand out, and I had a friend who was into the martial arts, you know breaking boards and all that, so I traines privately with him and now I take him on road with me to keep up with my training.

What has the response been like from men?
-Fantastic, the guys seems to like a lot.

Why do you think that is?
-I think that they're turned on by the fact that a woman can be sexy and very feminine, and at the same time be very powerful.

How so?
-Well, there've been guys who want to suck my feet or massage them or both. Some offer me money to come back to their hotels and dominate them, tie them up or piss on them, but I'm not a prostitute so I wouldn't do that. Although I find the idea in a fantasy sort of way. A lot of guys want to buy my stockings because they like my feet. I've got pretty feet.

They are pretty feet. Do you get off on being on control?
-Hmmmm...well yes, I guess I do. I like the idea of having control over men. I mean, there I am standing nude in front of all these men and they all want me, but they can't have me. There's nothing better than that feeling.

So it turns you on?
-Yes, definitely, the more money they spend the more turned on I get. It's equal in my mind to actually having sex.

Do you ever fantasize about using your martial arts and kicking some guy's ass?
-Yeah of course I have, I mean, who doesn't have violent fantasies? One time there was this guy who bit me...

Bit you?
-Yes, I have bent over to take a tip from him and he bit me. I gave him a hard chop to the neck. He didn't get up for quite a while.

I believe you. Have you had any other unusual experiences with men?
-Well, ther was this one guy, we were dringing Dom together, and as the evening progress and we started getting tipsy he reached down and slipped off my pump, and poured champagne in it and actually drank it. I mean that shoe must have smelled, don't you think?

Yes, I'm sure it did. Have you ever hurt your feet when you break boards?
-Yes, I've cut them on splinters and the strange thing is, I usually don't even know about it until I look down at them. But I take good care of them and paint my toes and everything. I get lots of compliments.

Well, thanks for chatting with us, and take care of those pretty feet.
-You're welcome and I will.

(Leg Show magazine, March 1996)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big_LEGSHOW199603.jpg (392.2 KB, 247 views)

Last edited by pretorius; 09-Jul-13 at 22:35.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pretorius For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-13, 16:47
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: Tabitha Tigress: Did Someone Say Ballbuster?

Thank you very much for interview and her photo! I hope, she would like to do such a session with breaking of various objects. I would take some old furniture, crockery, hang some balloons and jars to ceiling and also some watermelons, pumpkins, honeydew to kick, break over knee and crush between legs