Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-16, 20:45
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

High Heel Cheating boyfriend

I found my boyfriend cheating on me and I told him that if he had any chance of getting me back, he had to succumb to my punishment. I would love to use his foot fetish against him because no one knows about it and so I want to record a video of the punishment and make him post it to facebook before I will take him back....now what are some cruel things i could make him do to my feet and shoes on camera???
Old 09-Oct-16, 21:09
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: Cheating boyfriend

As someone who can relate to you, I say think of the vilest things you want to do. Then increase them by 50x.

Make him lick up dirt from your feet. I'm not into foot fetish, but I do enjoy making assholes feel bad.
Old 10-Oct-16, 07:19
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cheating boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtneyrich [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I found my boyfriend cheating on me and I told him that if he had any chance of getting me back, he had to succumb to my punishment. I would love to use his foot fetish against him because no one knows about it and so I want to record a video of the punishment and make him post it to facebook before I will take him back....now what are some cruel things i could make him do to my feet and shoes on camera???
sorry, but if you want a cheater back, you deserve his threads!

is it love what makes your relationship or just power games?
The Following User Says Thank You to Feetcliff For This Useful Post: