Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Nov-16, 19:36
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Sex Dolls - The Implications

Most people laugh when they think "sex doll" - a blow-up excuse for a doll usually comes to mind. But over the years, they have gotten more and more realistic; next year, RealDoll plans to release a doll that looks and feels like the real thing... and even has rudimentary AI... RealDoll wants to make customers form an attachment to their dolls.

Clearly, this creates a lot of controversy. Will dolls replace women in relationships? Will most choose a doll over a woman (or man)? What ethical issues might arise (like "child" dolls, meant to seem like a child), and what practical issues might arise (such as a decrease in birthrate, alienation, etc.)? Or might there be no problem at all? What benefits might arise?

While top of the line dolls can cost over $5000 today, some insist that prices will go down as advances are made, easier/cheaper methods of creation are discovered, etcetera.

I figured that as a wrestling/fetish forum, this might be a nice place to gather some opinions. So, your thoughts? On a side note, how might you think these dolls will affect fetishists? Are there things dolls can never do? Or will they be satisfying our fetishes in the future?
Old 06-Nov-16, 22:22
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Sex Dolls - The Implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are there things dolls can never do? Or will they be satisfying our fetishes in the future?
For me, even the most realistic doll couldn't fulfill this. For my femdom side, there are things that draw me that can't be replicated by someone I know is not real:

Admiration: I know how hard it must be to maintain a certain physical shape especially past age 30 or so. I wouldn't admire a doll the same way I'd admire a woman in spectactular shape. The same applies to martial arts skills, I know they're attainable but since I don't have those skills I'm still impressed by the time and dedication required to obtain them by a human. It wouldn't be the same if those skills were downloaded into a robot like the Matrix.

There's also the "Out of Your League" aspect: Part of the attraction in femdom is that many of these women don't date guys or only date guys of extraordinary physique or wealth. I don't know how you apply this to a robot. The humiliation aspect of paying to kiss a woman's foot who would very likely be otherwise unattainable couldn't be replaced.

For my non-femdom side, I need to have some ego-stroke for those activities. Any decent-looking woman always has options for companionship, so any consensual activity feels good for my ego to some degree. Perhaps if this doll had absolute free will they could compete, but then again why not just interact with an actual woman?

Other people could be different. There are wrestling fetishists who just like a roll with a fit woman and I imagine they could enjoy dolls, maybe.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 22:51
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Realistically, I think the most someone can satisfy his wrestling fetish with a doll would be positions (fake pins, scissors, etc.). It's a niche fetish and market, so I doubt we will have robot dolls dedicated to wrestling (though I can see dolls actively having sex in the future, rather then just taking it). Honestly, I think it will always be easier and more rewarding for someone with a niche fetish to just pay a girl to do whatever with/for him, or, preferably, through a relationship. I admit though, I would like to have a doll/robot who could at least wrestle at all (I'd go less than 100%) and do whatever I'd expect a session wrestler to do. Even if it were worth designing such a robot, it could potentially be dangerous (like choking you out too long).
Old 06-Nov-16, 23:00
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Some friends gave me a inflated blow up doll as a gag gift one time. I attempted to try it out but found it just to ridiculous to get anywhere. it was a cheap one tho
Old 07-Nov-16, 08:36
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

I can see a place for them in fetish particularly for those who wish to dominate but are unable to find a real person who will submit to them. Even if someone had a real person available the doll could be anything that was desired, satisfying fantasies that the real person couldn't. Fetish or fighting that would cause serious harm to a real person would also be an option. A real person would obviously be better but that isn't always possible.
Old 29-Nov-16, 11:55
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

In Japan ( where anything can happen ), a poor quality blow-up sex doll called Yoshihiko, regularly takes part in spoof matches with male wrestlers. The wrestlers are essentially wrestling themselves with great agility. These "matches" take place in front of paying spectators. Have a look.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]