Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What do you think of the story?
I deeply enjoyed every part of your story! 😀 19 35.19%
Awesome story! 😀 12 22.22%
Good story. 7 12.96%
OK story. 4 7.41%
Meh, could be better. 7 12.96%
Bad story. 0 0%
Shit story. 3 5.56%
This story absolutely disgusted me. I think I am about to vomit. 2 3.70%
The author of this story should be locked up for eternity. 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-Jan-17, 00:17
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Who is the boss in the house?

A story about a mom, dad and son exploring the balance of power in the house.

As Kasperus (45 years old, 192 centimetres long, strong, a little bit on the fat side) was moving into a new, bigger house he bought for his family, his beautiful wife Anabella (39 years old, 171 centimetres long, sturdy) and their son Alewijn (17 years old, 192 centimetres long, strong, slim) were helping moving all the furniture out of their old house into the truck.

At first, they packaged all the books, movies and stuff like that. They brought those carton boxes into the truck, all three of them. Then they started focussing on packaging the small stuff, like pencils, etuis, toys etcetera. Finally, the furniture came, the small AND big ones. Kasperus thought this was a man’s job, so he and his son took the responsibility on themselves to move all of this out of the house. Anabella protested: „This is taking too long. Let me help!“, but Kasperus just said: „No, you will only be in the way“. Reluctantly and disappointed, Anabella watched how her husband and oldest son were tiring themselves out with all the heavy furniture, but they still managed to load it in the truck.

Then, as a heavy wardrobe came, the fellows weren’t capable any more of lifting it for more than a few seconds. Well, Alewijn wasn’t all that tired, but Kasperus was. Finally, Anabella came to help. Kasperus was about to say something, but Anabella cut him off: „Oh, shut up, I just want the job to be done“. She lifted the wardrobe with ease, after which Alewijn did the same. Alewijn was suprised: „How can she have so little problem lifting the heavy wardrobe?“. They brought the wardrobe to the truck and loaded it in. Once again, Alewijn was surprised by his mother’s strength. But, someone who was even more surprised, was his father, Kasperus. He, the man of the family, who couldn’t move that wardrobe with all of his effort, saw it easily being done by his beautiful wife. „Oh, well, it’s because I am tired and she is fresh.“, he said to himself. His son and wife walked back in and returned with an even heavier piece of furniture. This was getting him really worried. Then his son said: „Whow, mom, you are really strong. The last person I was expecting this from, is you. Where do you get this power from?“, after which Anabella laughed and with a very sweet smile and feminine body gesture said: „Well, thank you! Unlike you and your father, I regularly visit the gym, and it seems like my gym visits are paying off. Especially my legs have made lots of improvements over the last few years.“ Anabella did have quite some body fat, so her muscles weren’t visible on her arms, but they were still there. Her legs, however, were visibly powerful, although Alewijn and even his dad Kasperus always failed to notice this. Then she said with a sly smile: „You know.... This might become handy, you know?“. Alewijn hated that smile. It always meant she was up to something. Even Kasperus didn’t feel at ease at such a remark.

The same furniture and other stuff needed to be brought into the new house when the truck arrived. This time, Anabella and Alewijn did most of the work instead of Kasperus and Alewijn. After everything was done, they had to sort things together and give everything their right place. This house was bigger than the previous one. The whole basement wasn’t even used yet.

Late one night in the bedroom, Anabella walked sexily before Kasperus, showing off her muscular legs, her tight ass and her gorgeous back and shoulder muscles. She seductively climbed into bed with Kaperus and whispered into his ear: „You seem to like my strong body“. Kasperus, feeling very aroused, said: „Oh... yes...“, „You want to feel the strength of my legs?“, „I would love to“, “Then let me scissor you”. Then she put both hands behind his neck, pulled him up, put her left leg underneath his back and the other one over his stomach. Then she interlocked her feet. “Ready?”, “Yes, squeeze.” Anabella put her elbow on the bed and put her head against her hand while smiling at her husband and simultaneously increasing the pressure of her body scissor. At first Kasperus smiled back, but as the pressure increased, this became harder and harder. After a few seconds, he squeezed his eyes shut while grunting and trying to relieve the pressure by prying her legs apart. That, however, didn’t work, as her legs were too powerful. He could feel the muscles in them: they felt rock hard. He even tried to dislodge her feet, but that attempt also failed. His abdominal muscles were giving away to her legs and it was getting harder and harder to inhale. All the while, Anabella was still smiling at him, while Kasperus’ face was beginning to get red. He couldn’t smile back. On the contrary, this was pretty awkward for him. Finally, it was too much for Kasperus. He tapped her leg. Anabella asked: “Do you give up, honey?”, grinning, “YES, I GIVE UP!”. Anabella eased the pressure a bit, but still didn’t let go. Then she asked: “Do you like the position you are in?”. “Well…. Kind of”. Anabella brought her lips close to Kasperus’ right ear and whispered seductively “That’s good, because you will be in this position a lot”. Kasperus had a confused look on his face, not knowing what to say in return. Anabella grabbed Kasperus’ chin firmly and gave a jolt as emphasis, after which she smilingly said: “I am looking forward to it.” Then she kissed him. Anabella then unwrapped her legs, straddled Kasperus’ stomach and applied a grapevine, where she interlocked her legs with Kasperus’ and spread his legs apart. Given the advantageous position of Anabella and her leg strength, Kasperus couldn’t bring his legs together. She spread his legs apart further and further while smiling at him. Kasperus first smiled back, but his smile quickly turned into a face of anguish and pain. Finally, he couldn’t take it any more, and said: “Please stop”. “Do you give up?”. “Yes, YES!”. “Yes, what?”, “YES, I GIVE UP!”. Then Anabella relinquished the pressure. She smiled very sweetly and lay with her head down on Kasperus’ chest. After that, they made love.

The next day arrived. The family had to decide what they were going to use the basement for, as they still haven’t found a purpose for it. Kasperus wanted it to make a gaming room; a room where he could play Euro Truck Simulator 2 in all quietness on a computer with a steering wheel. Alewijn joined his father’s idea to turn it into a gaming room, although he had other racing/driving games in mind than a truck simulator. Anabella however, disagreed with both of them. “Why don’t we make it a sports room? I want to workout here! We can put some mats here and some fitness equipment there.”

Kasperus: “No way, if you want to workout, then visit the gym, like you normally do”.
Anabella: “But, if we can put the same equipment I use in the gym into our basement so I can workout there, then why not? A sports room benefits you too.”
Kasperus: “Not going to happen. This almost sound proof basement is ideal for playing a relaxing driving game on the computer.”
Anabella: “But, it’s also ideal for working out with some nice background music, without disturbing the rest of you! Think about that.”
Kasperus: “Our son also wants this to be gaming room, right?”
Alewijn: “Indeed. Dad is right.”
Kasperus: “So it’s two on one. The majority decides. This is going to be a gaming room.”
Anabella: “That’s a shame, because you could really use some workout, dear”.
Kasperus: “What do you mean?”.
Anabella: “You are pretty out of shape. I saw how fast you tired while lifting the furniture. That’s why I suggest that you, instead of driving a truck in a video game, go and workout your body.”
Kasperus: “That’s bullshit. I am fine.”
Anabella: “Prove it.”
Kasperus: “How?”
Anabella: “Let’s wrestle. If I win, this is going to be a sports room.”
Kasperus: “And if I win?”
Anabella: “Then this is going to be a video game room.”
Kasperus: “You’re on!”
Anabella: “Oh, and if I win, I am going to spank Alewijn.”
Alewijn: “What the fuck? Why?”
Anabella: “Because you keep uploading edited pictures of girls, which is very offensive and its hurts them.”
Alewijn: “Why didn’t you attempt to do it earlier, then?”
Annabella: “Oh, I wanted to. I wanted to do that for a long time, because you deserve a lesson, but your father constantly refrained me from doing it.”
Alewijn: “But mom, I only did that to girls that treated me badly, so it was payback.”
Anabella: “That is no reason to insult them like that. Girls are sensitive about their appearance. I, as a woman, can tell you how much this impacts a girls and her self-esteem.”
Alewijn: “But, that’s the reason I did it! To hurt them back!”
Anabella: “And that’s the reason you are getting a spanking once I outwrestled your father”.
Alewijn: “I am 17 years old now. You can’t spank me now. I am too strong now.”
Anabella: “Oh, we will see about that!”

The prospect of his mother planning to spank him made Alewijn feel uneasy, but there were two things that calmed him down. The first was: no way would his mother beat his father in a wrestling match. She was just a woman. Second: even if his mother tried to spank him; she can’t physically enforce him to cooperate anymore. So, everything seemed fine to Alewijn. He even laughed at the thought of how silly this was.

Anabella and Kasperus agreed to making it a best three out of five, since one wrestling match and even two out of three could depended on luck too much, while three out of five... well... you don’t lose three times in a row by bad luck, do you?

Finally Anabella, Alewijn and Kasperus walked upstairs to get the wrestling mats. Then Anabella and Kasperus went changing their attire. Kasperus came back in simple clothing: shorts and a T-shirt. Anabella took more time to change, but when she came back, an incredible sight met both men’s eyes. A beautiful body, dressed in nothing more but a black leotard, walked downstairs, barefooted. It seemed that she even took the time to paint her toenails black. Alewijn always knew his mother was good looking, but even he was impressed. With a sweet smile to both her husband and son, she said: “Let’s wrestle, shall we?”. Both Anabella and Kasperus walked to the mat, after which Alewijn announced: “Start!”

Anabella and Kasperus circled each other. Kasperus couldn’t ignore the sexiness of Anabella. Anabella saw the impact her lower body had on her husband. Eager to win, Anabella made an attempt to grab one of Kasperus’ wrists and succeeded in grabbing the right one. Then she put a foot between his and pulled at his wrist with quite some force. Kasperus was shocked by the force that his wife came up with, but still managed to stand his ground. Both of them kept pulling at full force and nothing happened, until Anabella suddenly pushed and made Kasperus fall to the ground on his back. Anabella jumped on top of Kasperus and tried to seize his wrists. Kasperus put up quite a fight for Anabella so she couldn’t seize his wrists. Each time she finally succeeded, Kasperus broke his wrist free again. The struggle between those two continued, after which Alewijn said: “Come one, dad, you can do it! We are winning this basement so we can play racing games with the steering wheel!”

With renewed strength from his son’s cheering, Kasperus continued the fight. Then he threw his legs up in order to catch Anabella’s head between them, but Anabella quickly bend forward. Finally, she thought: “I wasn’t expecting him to be so strong. I thought he was too out of shape to stand his ground like this!”

Nevertheless, Anabella really wanted to win, so she got off of her husband. As Kasperus wanted to get up, he realised that he had slackened a little bit too much. Anabella had already sat down behind him, ready to capture his head between her legs. When Kasperus realised this, he quickly tried to jump up, but her calves were already around his neck. Anabella just pulled Kasperus back and then readjusted her hold by engulving his head with her thighs instead of her calves. Kasperus did, however, make one quick attempt to free himself, but it worked contraproductive for him. Instead of his head being trapped by his wife’s legs, his head was trapped together with his right arm. Then Anabella started to get her legs together with force. Given the fact that her legs were quite powerful (they even looked intimidating), this was not a happy position to be in. At least, not if the force is too much, which was the case. Kasperus, desperate to free himself, pulled at her left leg with his left arm, which was his only free arm. Kasperus felt once again how incredibly powerful and muscled that leg felt. The pain was getting greater and greater, and all he could do was sit there, take the punishment and watch at his wife’s sexy legs and feet. Even though Kasperus really wanted to win and didn’t consider submitting to be a valid option, the pain was too much. It was like the pressure of his wife’s legs would dislocate his arm and crush his skull. Having lasted for only ten seconds, he frantically started tapping her left leg with his only free hand.

Anabella eased the pressure, but didn’t let go. She asked: “Was that a submission? Did I just win this round?”, after which Kasperus reluctanly answered “Yes, you won. I submit”, after which Anabella released Kasperus and stood up. Anabella was extremely happy and overjoyed with her victory. She was really proud of herself. Although Alewijn was disappointed with the result of the first fall, seeing his mother so happy still made him smile. Seeing her mother look so good, smiling and being overjoyed was really tempting for Alewijn. He wanted to cuddle her, and he did exactly that. Walking up to cuddle his mother, Anabella returned the favour and they cuddled. Anabella made sure to put quite some pressure on the hug, just to remind her son of her capabilities. Then she whispered into his ear: “Your spanking is underway!” Alewijn felt really confused at this statement and was being overwhelmed with mixed feelings. On one hand, seeing his mother so happy and so good looking made him very happy too, but on the other hand: he didn’t like what she had in store for him. He just kept cuddling his mother while patting her shoulder with his cheek, as a loveful gesture.

When the hugging was done, Anabella and Kasperus returned to the wrestling mat. Anabella’s win made her extra confident. Kasperus, on the other hand, was being extra cautious this time. He didn’t want to lose a second time.

Anabella this time made the first move again and tried to jump and catch Kasperus’ head in the crook of her right arm, in which she succeeded. His head being captured, Kasperus forcefully fell down, until his ass met the mat while Anabella still had his head and secured one arm with the other. Anabella thought she could force a submission using this powerful hold, but it didn’t turn out to be as powerful as she thought it would be. Kasperus grabbed her arm with both hand and managed to pull so hard that he could breathe again. Anabella was still optimistic that this hold would make her husband tap out, but it didn’t. Kasperus slowly gained more and more room. To Anabella’s dismay, Kasperus managed to free himself and stood up. She know his arms were stronger than hers, but the strength gap between their arms was bigger than she thought. Anabella returned to her other plan: using her legs, which she knew were far too strong to handle for Kasperus. This was really a powerful asset she had.

However, she wasn’t in the position that she could be using it, since Kasperus stormed Anabella. Anabella quickly tried to evade her husband, but due to her movement, she only made it easier for her husband to bring her to the floor. Anabella was laying on her back, trying to use her legs to her advantage. Kasperus responded by grabbing one leg, then the other while pressing each leg to a shoulder. He then stepped over Anabella and sat down. Anabella found herself in an extremely uncomfortable position. This position was called the Boston Krab, or Crab, or whatever. I don’t care about the name of the hold. The more Kasperus pressed down, the harder her screams became. Finally, Anabella couldn’t take it much longer and screamed out: “I submit!”

Kasperus immediately let go of the hold and stood up. “Well done, dad. Just two more falls to go.”, Alewijn said. Kasperus was glad that he managed to win his fall and thought: “If I keep away from those legs, this room will be used to bring cargo to across Europe.”

Anabella, clearly not being satisfied with the result of this fall, finally stood up and put up a little smile. “Well, seems like I started to overestimate myself. We are still making a sports room out of this basement. Just two falls left”, with great confidence. Kasperus started to feel slightly intimidated, since he started to believe her. He knew that she was strong and that any combat with her legs was hopeless. He really hoped he could stand his ground. Alewijn also hoped his father would win two more falls, not only because he didn’t agree making this a sports room, but also to avoid what his mother had in store for him when she won.

It was 1 – 1. After having rested a bit, both Anabella and Kasperus returned to the wrestling area of the basement. As Alewijn announced “Start!”, both Anabella and Kasperus started to circle each other again. This time, Kasperus decided to make the first move and lunged for Anabella. Anabella quickly evaded Kasperus. Kasperus, being confused when Anabella suddenly disappeared from his sight, turned his head and saw Anabella. This time, he tried again to lunge for her, this time being more cautious. Anabella again tried to evade her husband, but this time, her husband foresaw it and quickly changed direction. Anabella was still quite quick, but not quick enough. Although Kasperus didn’t manage to capture her in a bearhug, he did manage to get her to the ground. From there, he tried to pin Anabella, but Anabella fanatically struggled. Kasperus had more and more problems restraining her, and finally, Anabella freed herself. As Kasperus immediately tried to straddle her again, she put her right foot against his chest and pushed Kasperus away, making Kasperus fall backwards on his back. He then immediately turned to his stomach and tried to get up, but just when he was at his hands and knees, he felt Anabella land on him. He almost fell to the ground again, when he felt her right around encircling his throat and her legs wrap around his midsection. Then Anabella pulled her husband away so she landed on her back while applying a sleeper hold and a body scissors simultaneously on Kasperus. This hold is also known as the rear naked choke. Anabella had a big smile on her face and started squeezing with her legs, making Kasperus scream in pain. With one hand, Kasperus tried to pull her arms away and with other one, he tried to relieve the pressure on her legs. Alewijn could see the muscularity of the legs that were crushing the midsection of his father, looking worried. Anabella, in full delight that she about to win again, alternated between squeezing with her legs and with her arms, making her husband grab her arms with both hands and then her legs with both hands. She whispered into his ear: “Ready to give up?”. Kasperus refused to give up. He really wanted to make this a gaming room and didn’t want to give up again with his son watching. Finally, the pain became too much. As Kasperus looked at his son – who watched his father with an understanding look, like saying “It’s okay to give up, dad” - Kasperus couldn’t take any of pressure any more and finally tapped.

Anabella immediately released Kasperus and was overjoyed again. As she stood up, she began dancing a little while singing: “Another fall for me! Hahahaha! Just one left!” Anabella did a double bicep pose, making both her son and husband look at it in awe. Her arms had little mounds as biceps. It looked sexy and impressive. Kasperus looked at it, already have seen it earlier, but still impressed. Alewijn, however, saw this for the first time, and started to get worried. He had already seen his mother’s muscular legs, but her arms... It seems like she could spank very hard with those.

“You are worried, aren’t you, my son? Well, you should be”, Anabella gleefully said, still being overjoyed with her second victory over her husband. This didn’t make Alewijn feel any better.

Then Anabella walked up to her panting husband and whispered to him: “There is no need for me to hurt you again. If you give in now and kiss my butt, this will be over. Otherwise, I am going to knock you out in the next fall.”

Kasperus thought a few seconds about it, but then decided not to do it. Although he was fatigued and still in pain from her powerful legs, giving up like that would be too degrading, especially with his son watching. Moreover, he didn’t want to give up at all! This was going to be a gaming room! He had just installed the modification Rusmap and really wanted to visit Murmansk and Spitsbergen, preferably in the basement instead of another room.

Anabella, looking all sexy in her leotard, and Kasperus prepared themselves for the fourth fall. Finally, Alewijn announced “Start!” and both of them decided to attack each other simultaneously. Anabella was more succesful in this and got managed to tackle Kasperus, but as Kasperus fell to the ground, so did Anabella when she approached Kasperus imprudently. As both of them were laying on the ground, they started fighting for the upper hand. Kasperus seemed to be more succesful in this, managing to get Anabella in several holds, like the guillotine choke, but Anabella seemed to have an inexhaustible amount of energy and kept struggling, not slackening her efforts for even a second. “Damn, does she never get tired?”, Alewijn thought. His awe for his mother grew.

As Anabella managed to escape three holds, clearly being on the defensive almost the whole time, she suddenly grabbed Kasperus’ head and put him in a headlock. Kasperus tried to free himself, but had a lot of trouble doing that. When he finally did get free, he was exhausted, while Anabella still looked fresh. She confidently and with a sweet smile on her face approached Kasperus, when she suddenly hip-tossed him to the ground and quickly after that landed on his stomach, with her butt facing his face. She moved her butt up to his face and finally said: “You know what you have to do, hun”, while pulling her hair in a ponytail. Kasperus knew what she meant, but refused to do it, after which he felt a very hard punch in his stomach. He was shocked from the force of that punch, but he still refused, after which a second, a third and a fourth punch turned his stomach into mush. Kasperus was in pain and wanted the punches to stop, but he didn’t want to do something to humiliating in front of his son. A fifth and six punch pulverised his stomach. Alewijn knew exactly what his mother wanted his father to do, and knew why his father didn’t want to do it, so he decided to make his father more comfortable and say: “I need to take a pee”, after running upstairs. Alewijn fully well realised that this room wasn’t becoming a gaming room any more. He was sad about it, but on the other hand, was really glad to see his mother happy like that.

When Alewijn was gone, Kasperus immediately started kissing his wife’s butt cheeks. He was ashamed of being forced to do this, but he wanted the punches to his stomach to stop. He covered both of her butt cheeks in dozens of tender kisses. His wife, smiling to herself and being satisfied, asked: “Do you like kissing my butt?”. Afraid of receiving another punch if he didn’t answer correctly, Kasperus said: “Yes” between kisses.

“Yes, what?”
“Yes, I like kissing your butt!” kiss

“Does this mean that I win?”
“Yes, you win”, Kasperus said between kisses.

“Are we making a sports room out of this instead of a gaming room?”
“Yes, we are making a sports room out of the basement!”

“Am I the dominant partner in this marriage?”
“Yes, you are the dominant partner in our marriage.”

“Do you agree that our son needs a spanking?”
“Yes, I agree that our son needs to be spanked.”

“Do you agree that knocking you out is the best option for me to do?”
“… Yes, I do.”, Kasperus said with tears running down face. Anabella felt those tears against her butt as he continued kissing it, again smiling to herself.

Anabella then transferred his hold into a reverse headscissor and started to slowly increase the pressure. Kasperus knew what was coming. He had been warned, but there wasn’t anything he could do about it. First, the beautiful legs around his head felt pleasant, but as Anabella increased the pressure, the hold was getting more and more painful. He was having troubles breathing, but still didn’t do a thing. He didn’t even try to relieve the pressure with his hands, knowing that it will only postpone what was coming. Being constricted further and further, he knew the inevitable came. His vision was getting narrower and narrower, until everything went black.

As Anabella realised her husband was out cold, she released him, dragged his unconscious body into the edge of the basement and put a pillow beneath his head. At that moment, Alewijn returned. When he saw his father sleeping in the corner, he immediately asked: “What’s with him?”. “Oh, I knocked him out, since he turned down my offer after the third fall.”, his mother casually said. Alewijn’s spine shivered out of fear after hearing this.

“Now, you know what is coming to you, don’t you?”, Anabella asked, still happy with her victory.
“Uhhmm… the spanking?”
“Indeed. Get the big wooden brush from the bathroom.”

Alewijn was getting nervous. He really didn’t want to do this. “Uhmm… mom… Do you really think that...”
Anabella: “Yes, son, it needs to happen. You have put degrading edited pictures of multiple girls on the Internet by connecting their eyebrows. I always opposed that kind of behaviour and asked you numerous of times to get it offline, but you never listened, so now you are getting punished for it.”

Alewijn protested: “But… I just removed those pictures from the Internet when I went upstairs.”
Anabella: “That’s good. I am glad you did that, but you still held those pictures online for several weeks. The damage has been done. You have already offended those girls deeply.”
Alewijn again protested: “But, those were the girls who weren’t nice to me.”
Anabella: “You should know better than doing what you did. Now get me the paddle.”

Alewijn didn’t know what to say back and was hesitant to do this.

“If you don’t obey, you will get spanked even harder.”

Then Alewijn realised that he was 17 years old now and that his mother – as athletic as she may be – couldn’t force him to spank him, so he just defiantly stood his ground and refused to get the wooden brush.

Anabella, having observed her son’s body language, said: “Don’t test my patience, or I am going to take other measures.”

Alewijn said: “Like what?”

Anabella: “Beating you right here until you are begging me to get spanked!”
Alewijn: “Pffff. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Alewijn saw his mother approaching him. Suddenly, she turned around and her leg shot up in the air; side kick. Not having reacted quick enough, her foot deeply penetrated his stomach, making him double over in pain and make grunting sounds. That was a hard kick! Sooner than Alewijn could see it coming, her leg shot up in the air again, slapping his right and left cheek multiple times with her right foot. His stomach and cheeks hurt awfully now. His cheeks felt like they were on fire. Then Anabella smashed her right foot into Alewijn’s face, making him stumble backwards and almost fall. Alewijn actually saw the last kick coming and tried to deflect it, but failed, as the foot made an unexpected turn towards his head.

Alewijn was just in shock. He never knew his mother could kick like that! And so fast, so hard, so painful! He looked at his mother, standing there sexily posing her femininity in her leotard with her bare, lean and strong legs and feet. “Unbelievable! Is this really happening?”

Anabella again confidently approached her son and sent a high kick to his chin. Alewijn put out his hands to block the kick, but Anabella just kicked past his hands and still managed to connect her sole into his chin, making Alewijn fall backwards to the ground. As Alewijn lay slightly dazed on his back in pain and tried to get up, he noticed how hard this was considering the pain in his stomach. Still, he tried, and his mother was just watching him doing it. When he finally stood again, a high foot in the air connecting with his midestion made Alewijn’s feet disconnect from the ground and fall down on his back with a thud. Alewijn immediately doubled over and realised he couldn’t breathe for a few seconds, which made him panic. When he finally could breathe again, he started sobbing. As the pain in his stomach seemed to get worse by the second, the sobbing quickly turned into howling. Then two pair of female feet with black nail polish appeared into Alewijn’s view, making Alewijn gulp in anticipation. As Alewijn was laying on his side, Anabella’s right foot rose up with curled back toes, ready to strike his side. Alewijn had already taken more than he actually could, so he quickly begged his mom: “Please, stop, no more! Please!”

Her foot slowly descended, until her foot was gently placed on Alewijn’s side. As Alewijn continued howling from the pain he felt, Anabella sweetly said: “If you just get me the paddle, we can get all over with it. There is no reason to lengthen your punishment.”

Alewijn, still looking at his mother’s foot that stood on the ground, meekly replied: “Yes, mom”.

“I know I have a nice foot out there, but I still prefer eye contact when I am talking to someone”, Anabella teasingly said. As a result, Alewijn blushed and turned his head to look up at his mother’s face. She stood there, looking all dominant and powerful. On that moment, to Alewijn, his mother appeared to be the most powerful person on the planet. He saw his mother smiling at him. Her smile was so sweet, so pleasant to look at. He loved seeing his mother like this, but he was in too much physical pain to smile back at her, although he tried.

His mother then gently pulled with her foot at his side, making Alewijn roll back to his stomach. Alewijn immediately, while still sobbing, tried to stand up on all fours. The pain made it hard for him, but he still managed to do that.

“You have four minutes to get me the big wooden brush from the bathroom. If you come too late, there will be additional spanking”, Anabella said with a voice that was sweet and stern at the same time.

Alewijn immediately tried to stand up, but failed. After two other tries, he finally managed to get up. Then he slowly walked up the stairs, using his arms to support his wobbling legs. Anabella watched her son obey with a smile. “Finally, he listens to me again!”, she thought to herself in full delight.

“Where have you learned kicking like that?”, Anabella heard someone saying. She turned around and saw her husband Kasperus, being conscious again and having seen at least a part of her kicking. Anabella was surprised that her husband had been observing her tormenting her son his disobedience without even noticing that someone was watching! Finally, Anabella responded: “The gym I go to doesn’t only offer training equipment and exercises to keep me in shape, but also self-defence courses, which I also took.”

“That’s impressive. I didn’t even know that.”

“I know you didn’t, but I am glad that you had the chance of seeing me in action, dear. However, I am about to give our son a spanking for publishing denigrating photograph edits of girls, and you don’t have to see that. I want you to go upstairs to our bedroom and wait for me. When I am done with our son, I will come and we will discuss the new rules of this house.”

Kasperus didn’t like the last sentence, but at least it’s going to be discussed. He will tell his wife how he feels. Right now, Kasperus decided to obey. He did lose the wrestling, after all. After saying “Okay”, he stood up and walked upstairs, where he met his son. Dad walked past him and went to the bedroom. After he lay down on his bed with his clothes still on, he thought: “I should have never accepted the challenge. Then the basement would be our gaming room. Little did I know that she was so skilled...”

As Alewijn walked downstairs with the big wooden brush in his hand, he saw his mother expectantly waiting for him with her arms on her hips. Then, as he walked up to her, he gave her the brush. Alewijn didn’t feel at ease, however. Not only was he still sore from the kicking; he also didn’t like the prospect of getting spanked. And his mother didn’t even seem hesitant in the slightest. She was confident as could be! And it scared Alewijn even more. But then, Anabella approached her son and hugged him. While cuddling him in a reassuring manner, Alewijn moved his closed mouth and nose over her powerful shoulder. Then she whispered in his ear: “This is how we are going to do it. You are going to sit over my lap. I am going to spank you. You will probably spill a lot of tears. After the punishment is over, I want you to clean all the tears you have spilled and thank me sincerely for the lesson I have taught you. But, despite all of this, I am doing this out of love. I am doing what I believe is best for you. Is that understood?”. Alewijn was silent, after which Anabella strengthened the hug, making Alewijn quickly say: “Yes, mom, I understood!”

“Good boy.”, Anabella said as the released the hug and sat down on an armless chair. Alewijn came over her lap as his mother gestured him to do it, although quite reluctant. Then Anabella pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his bare ass. Anabella repositioned her son a bit to secure the hold. Alewijn was laying over his mother’s bare lap, face down, looking at her strong calves and well formed feet with black nail polish. Her thighs felt strong. Then she gave her son’s butt some swats, making him wince in pain. Then she started battering his ass, alternating each ass cheek.

PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS…

Alewijn was howling now. Tears began to leave his eyes.

PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS

Tears were streaming down freely and fell on Anabella’s calves and feet. It tickled her a bit, but she continued the spanking. Alewijn frantically tried to wriggle free, but his mother strongly held him there while continuing the punishment. From this position, she had all the leverage and her son couldn’t escape, even if he was stronger than her!

PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS…

Alewijn started pleading his mother to stop, but Anabella just continued, ignoring her son’s wimpering.

PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS… PATS

Alewijn shrieked until his voice abandoned him.

PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS… PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS… PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS… PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS…PATS

Alewijn tried to scream from pain, but his throat hurt from all the sounds he made. His ass felt like it was on fire. Luckily for him, the spanking stopped. He felt a hand patting his head, signalling that the spanking was over, while Alewijn was still looking his mother’s calve and her feet with black nail polish. Then he felt a gently push at his side. It wasn’t strong enough to push him off her lap, but Alewijn still decided not to remain laying there and get down by himself. Anabella crossed her legs with the leg with most of the tears on top and wiggled the toes of the foot of that leg, signalling Alewijn to start cleaning the tears from it. Alewijn, looking at his mom’s expectant face with watery eyes, sincerely said: “Oh, mommy, thank you for the lesson!”, turning his mom’s face into a slight, understanding smile. Then Alewijn brought his lips to his mom’s shin and started covering the wet part of it in gently kisses, cleaning it from the tears. While doing this, some new tears fell from his face on her shin and foot. Alewijn then moved to her calve and gave the calve multiple gentle kisses as well. The calve felt muscled at his lips. Alewijn also realised he was kissing the victorious calve that helped his mother win this room. As the calve was finished, Alewijn moved back to the shin and then descended to the foot. As he was gently cleaning his mother’s foot with kisses, he felt abased. He kissed the foot that was in his view when he was beaten by his mother’s kicking. Then Anabella raised her foot and Alewijn started to clean the sole as well with kisses. Something about kissing his mom’s foot sole made him feel extremely humble. It was a strong feeling and it felt strange. He was kissing the sole that has crashed into his face and belly many times, the sole that made him cry, the sole that made him beg, the sole that left him sore. It was also the sore that allowed her to spank him against his will. While he was gently kissing her sole, he also sensed the smell that was coming from her toes. They were smelly, but the odour was only sensible when he had his nose right above them. As Alewijn was kissing, Anabella finally retreated her foot and smilingly said: “Well done, Alewijn. Now go upstairs to your room and stay there until I come. I will have a talk with your father about the rules of this house. Afterwards, I will come to your room to tell you what this means to you.”

“Okay mom”, Alewijn said, but he wanted to cuddle her first, so he extended his arms to hug her. Anabella, having seen this, stood up and hugged her son. Alewijn really loved cuddling. As they cuddled, Alewijn suddenly winced in pain as he felt two hands being laid on his battered ass. Then he heard his mom whispering: “Now go”, after which a little shriek escaped Alewijn’s mouth as he felt those hand give his ass a little squeeze.

Then, as the cuddling was over and Alewijn headed for the stairs, he quickly looked back to steal a glimpse of his mother’s legs and feet. They were just beautiful to look at, those wonderful assets of her, though also powerful and destructive. As Alewijn entered his room, he started to rub his sore butt to relieve the pain a little bit.

Meanwhile, Anabella cleaned the basement a bit and then headed for her and her husband’s bedroom. As Anabella entered the room, she saw Kasperus laying on the bed, but he quickly sat up as his wife entered the room. Then Anabella said: “Hey honey.”, after which she climbed up her husband’s lap, wrapped her powerful legs around his waist and interlocked her feet. “Okay, let’s bring this nice and simple. The basement is now a training room. When I am training, nobody is allowed to disturb me. When there are major decisions to be made, we will discuss them, but I am making the final decision. Also, when I want something, I expect you to comply. You will not question my authority and you will not disrespect me. If you do, there will be repercussions. Do you understand?”

Kasperus was in shock after hearing this. He knew she wanted to rule out some things, but not questioning her authority? Did she mean that he had to be her slave or something? Still, her powerful legs are wrapped around his waist. He knew what those legs could do, so he just said: “Yes, honey, I understand”. Anabella smiled and kissed her husband. Kasperus returned the kiss. As the kissing finished, Kasperus said: “You know, honey, I was really worried when I heard our son’s cries. I think you really went loose on him. Don’t you think you punished him too hard for what he did?”. Anabella casually said: “No, I don’t think his punishment was too harsh.”
Kasperus: “Well, I was really feeling sorry for him. I wanted to come down and intervene, but I feared the consequences.”
Anabella: “That’s a wise choice, dear, because if you did, those arms would have spanked you as well, but only harder”.

Then Anabella made a biceps pose, making Kasperus look at it while feeling shivers running down his spine. Her flexed arm looked strong: pretty well defined, surely able to bring a lot of harm. Even though his and his son’s biceps were bigger than this, her biceps still looked like a force to be reckoned with. He felt humble at her attitude, her strength, her capabilities combined with her willing to use it.

Anabella: “Kiss it”
Kasperus quickly brought his lips to it to kiss her bicep, feeling subjugated. After a few gentle kisses, Anabella gave Kasperus a sweet smile in return and they started kissing each other lovingly again.

When they were done, Anabella stood up and changed. “I am informing our son about the new rules of the house”, she said. Then Anabella left the room. Alewijn heard a knocking on his door and opened it, seeing his mother standing there, now in a blouse and a skirt. She walked in and sat down on Alewijn’s bed. Alewijn very carefully tried to sit down in his chair, but quickly stood up as the pain appeared to be too much for him. Then she said: “Okay, so these are the new rules of the house. The basement will now be used as a training room. Nobody is allowed to disturb me while I am exercising. When your father and I have a disagreement, I will have the final say. If you happen to receive opposite instructions from us, mine have the absolute priority. Is that understood?“. Alewijn nodded. Then Anabella continued: “Also… You have been looking at my feet a lot lately. I also saw you looking before you went upstairs. Do you like my feet?”, with a grin. Alewijn was shocked and blushed at what his mom said. “How did she… HOW?”. He also was afraid of answering, fearing the reaction his mother might give. Finally, he said, a little unsure: “Yes”. He was expecting to get scolded, like “How dare you, looking at your mother like that!?” or “Ughh… I can’t believe my son is into that”. But, instead of that, his mother gleefully said: “Oh, that’s great! Do you mind giving me a foot massage?”
Alewijn: “Right now?”
Anabella: “Not, not right you. Your butt still hurts from the spanking I gave you. It would be cruel to demand a foot rub right now. I am just asking if you are willing to do it, in general.”
Alewijn (happily): “Yes, of course!”
Anabella: “Whow! What an enthusiasm! You must really like giving foot rubs, don’t you?”
Alewijn: “I have never done it before...”
Anabella: “You will get familiar with it soon enough.”

* quietness *

Anabella: “Do you mind it if my feet are a little dirty?”
Alewijn: “It depends on how dirty they are.”
Anabella: “Because I would really like a good foot rub after a long day of work in the garden, but my feet might smell.”
Alewijn (secretly in joy after hearing this): “I am okay with that.”
Anabella: “Oh, really? You are the best!”
Alewijn: “Thanks”

The conversation went on for a little longer, but finally, it ended. Anabella went back to her room for a lovemaking with her husband. Alewijn was delighted by the conversation. As the days went by, Alewijn noticed a change in his parents’ attitude. He found his father painting his mother’s toenails and each time they had an argument, his father would give in once his mother started to raise their voice, or they “settled” the conflict in the basement, after which his father also gave in to his mother’s wish. Sometimes, they would have a whispering conversation where his mother really liked to wrap her legs around her husband’s waist.

One day, when Alewijn came home from school, he saw his mother sitting in a deck chair in a simple white dress with blue flowers on it, calves crossed with slightly dirty feet. He really liked what he saw. It looked sexy, seeing her powerful legs rest like this, plus her beautiful feet. He then said: “Hi mom!”. His mother responded with: “Oh, hi, son! How was your day at school?”

Alewijn: “Well… During geography, our teacher said that humans have caused climate change and that it needs to be stopped for the sake of our planet, but that’s the biggest bullshit I can imagine, because by saying that, he pretends that the climate never changed and that it suddenly started changing under human impact, while that of course isn’t true. The climate is always changing. Even before the human species even existed, the climate of Earth was changing. To say that climate change is caused by humans is pure nonsense, unscientific and I think our geography teacher should be fired for preaching this propaganda. Now, there is some discussion among scientists of how big the human impact on the world’s climate actually is, but to say that that we humans caused the climate to suddenly change, is a bullshit statement that pretty much disqualifies you of being a teacher, don’t you think?”

Anabella: “I agree. A teacher educating pupils that are about to enter university shouldn’t act so unscientific. It’s a bad example for the pupils.”

Alewijn: “Yeah, so I informed him about his statement not being accurate, and he opened a PNG-file on his laptop and projected it on the screen, showing a graph of the last 1500 years with the average global temperature line. On that graph, you saw the temperature since the year 500 very, very slowly decreasing, until the last one hundred and fifty years, when it suddenly shot up. My teacher called it: “the hockey stick graph”. It was his argument to say that our climate was very stable until we started to heavily pollute it with greenhouse gasses.”

Anabella: “And then?”

Alewijn: “So, I told him: “That graph is inaccurate, because it doesn’t show the temperature descend during the Little Ice Age, while our global temperature clearly was at least one degree lower during that time.” He said: “Oh, well, uhmm, yeah… it’s a simplified graph where you can’t actually see the temperature descend during the Little Ice Age.” I told him: “Even in a simplified graph that shows the time table of the year 500 until now, you should be able to see the temperature descend during the Little Ice Age. Moreover, the graph you are showing doesn’t seem extremely simplified. It actually tries to show pretty precise numbers.” My teacher, however, went mad and said: “Well, actually, this hockey stick model has been confirmed by most scientists”. I asked: “Which percentage of the scientists? Are we talking about all scientists around the globe?”. My teacher then said: “97% of the scientists”, totally ignoring my last question. I decided to go on and ask whether he could provide me with some credible evidence stating that 97% of all scientists believe or confirm the hockey stick graph he just showed me. He said he would provide me with the evidence next lesson, so I am really curious about that.”

Anabella: “It’s rather shocking that the very person that is supposed to teach you scientific skills, investigation skills, empirical investigation etcetera, is behaving like that. At least he said he was going to provide you with some proof, but why didn’t he have that proof ready in the lesson? It’s obvious that you should be able to back your allegations with facts from multiple sources if you are about to teach it to others, especially if that is your job and your audience exists of future scientists.”

Alewijn: “That is exactly what I was thinking. My next geography lesson is next Thursday, so I am really looking forward to it.”

Anabella: “That is great! Did anything else happen at school?”

Alewijn: “Yeah, during my conversation with my teacher, a girl called Ilse Bakker really started to get irritated. She used to like me in the past, or so I thought, but now she is getting more and more distant from me. She accuses me of being an indoctrinated Trump-supporter. I was kind of confused at that sudden turn of subject, but I tried to correct her by saying that we are discussing climate, not the American presidency. But she continued to slam my alleged love for Donald Trump, which was completely fabricated by her, because I have never mentioned that subject.”

Anabella: “Maybe she sees a connection between you and Donald Trump because he doesn’t believe in global warming, and you also dared to show scepticism of the theory that your teacher was presenting, which is the hockey stick-theory.”

Alewijn: “Well, to make such an assumption based on the fact that I corrected my geography teacher on his misrepresentation of the facts, is very unscientific as well. But, even if there would have been a casual relationship between sceptics of the hockey stick-theory and the Republican voters, I still can’t make up why that would infuriate her so much. I never had the urge to hate someone for having a different opinion. In fact, this is quite awesome, because that means you can have lots of interesting discussions instead of “I agree”, “You are right”, “Same thing here”. That is just boring.”

Anabella: “Politics is very heated subject. Although talking about climate is far less controversial, it can still infuriate some people. That’s because of the narrow mindset some people unfortunately have. Not everyone likes discussions like you do. A lot of people would easily beat someone up or even kill for having a different opinion. In this case, it caused a girl to lose interest in you.”

Alewijn: “She wasn’t very sexy anyway. She has a nice face, but her body, arms and legs are way too thin. Also, her feet are ugly.”

Anabella: “There you have it! Having Ilse Bakker lose interest in you wasn’t such a big loss after all!”

Alewijn: “I agree, but at least she has the intelligence to have an opinion about this subject. Most girls don’t even care. They know nothing about any interesting subject. All they know, is how to apply their make-up.”

Anabella: “But, she follows everything your teacher says without being selective. If she can’t think of her own and falsely accuses other people for being indoctrinated for questioning a certain doctrine, I guess she is pretty stupid.”

Alewijn: “Some of her grades are higher than mine.”

Anabella: “You should be ashamed for that. Fix it!”

Alewijn: “Okay, mom”

Anabella: “Can you rub my feet?”

Alewijn: “Of course!”

After Alewijn took a chair seated himself right before his mother, he bent down, took his mother’s left ankle with his right hand and lifted both feet on his lap. On his lap, he spread the feet and started rubbing the left one. The foot looked a little dirty: mud stains and something green on it, but Alewijn continued rubbing it nonetheless. His mother closed her eyes and made sounds of joy and approval. On the moment his face neared the foot, he could sense the smell coming from them. The smell was stinkier than he expected and he had to get used to it, but it was wonderful. After he finished the left one, he grabbed the right foot and started rubbing that one. Alewijn noticed that as he rubbed her feet, the smell from her feet disappeared. He didn’t know whether the smell actually disappeared or that he was just getting used to it. With a slight moan and her eyes still closed, Anabella said: “You are good at it, son, really good. This feels wonderful.”
Alewijn: “I am glad to hear that I am so good at it.”
Anabella: “You should be! Your father always refuses to give me foot rubs. When he finally accepts, he does an awful job. I think I will let you do this more often, if you don’t object.”
Alewijn: “I don’t object.”
Anabella smiled lovingly in response.

As Alewijn focused completely on the foot massage and did both feet numerous times, Anabella sincerely said: “Thank you for the foot rub. It felt wonderful!”

Then Alewijn said: “Uhm… mom… I saw you wrestling with dad, and I was thinking… I wonder if I can beat you…”

Anabella sligtly opened her legs in an inviting manner and said “I don’t feel like wrestling now. Just put your head between my legs if you want to feel their power.”

Alewijn happily complied and stuck his head between his mother’s thighs, facing her feet. Anabella slowly closed her legs, interlocked her feet and slowly started to apply pressure to her son’s skull. At first, this felt great for Alewijn. Feeling his mother’s warm and beautiful leg around his head. He even started patting her legs from his position. Her feet were in view, and they looked beautiful, with their delicate toes and black nail polish, but also with a little dirt. The patting soon stopped when the pressure became uncomfortable. Alewijn quickly grabbed the thighs and then the knees to pull them apart. He managed to relieve some pressure, but he had to give all of his arm’s strength for this. Also, it was temporarily. After approximately five seconds, the pressure was back to its previous peak and then started to increase. Alewijn kept pulling at all his might, but it didn’t seem to have any effect now. Alewijn was getting trouble breathing, but tried to ignore this and stand this position as long as possible. Finally, he started to feel dizzy. The view of his mother’s feet started to blur, and he quickly tapped, making his mother release him.

“Strong, huh?”
“Whow…. Your legs… The strength… No matter dad didn’t stand a chance!”

Alewijn heard his mother giggling. Then she sweetly said: “Thank you. I really like getting complimented on my body.” Alewijn patted her leg with his cheek as an affectionate gesture. Then he started to feel her thighs and calves with his hands, being amazed of how strong they felt. All the while, Anabella smiled at him. “I don’t think you stand any chance against me as long as I have this powerful asset, but you are free to try someday.”

Alewijn felt delighted after experiencing his mother’s squeeze and hearing her say this. After a while, he walked up, walked into the house and entered his room. There, he started fantasising about… you know what!

It wouldn’t be long until both Kasperus as Alewijn managed to piss Anabella off and had to receive their punishment for that simultaneously in the basement, but that will be covered in part 2. I am tired of typing right now.

[To be continued…]

By the way, I am also the author of "Family Trolling". Не переживайте! I am publishing the continuation of that story soon enough.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 13:54
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is the boss in the house?

Second chapter.

As time progressed, Alewijn started to admire his mother’s body more and more. It looked strong and decent. Anabella was also confident, and quite bossy. Her arms looked strong for a woman. Alewijn still thought his arms were stronger, but he couldn’t deny that her arms were impressive. Also, her legs could be so destructive… It was a month since his parents wrestled in the basement for the sake of what the basement would be used for. Anabella was always confident that she could beat her son in wrestling, even though they never tried. Alewijn was curious to find out, but was also scared of being humiliated should he lose. He saw Anabella entering the basement in a leotard almost every day, ready for her workout. Nobody was ever allowed to disturb her during her workout, so Alewijn never dared to enter the basement if he knew his mother was working out there. He once considered giving a peek, but quickly put it out of his head, being too scared to get caught. He knew his mother was tired and sweaty after her workout ended, so he couldn’t ask her to wrestle him after her workout. It all had to happen before her workout, so he wouldn’t disturb her during her workout and also wouldn’t confront her when she was tired.

However, Alewijn was quite shy about it. Walking up to his mother with a request like this felt quite… awkward. But, he was still curious! Curious and afraid of possible consequences at the same time, but he still felt like it needed to be done. Maybe she could beat dad at wrestling, but he still won a fall against her. “Also, I am probably a better wrestler than dad.”, Alewijn thought to himself.

One day, Alewijn gathered all his courage and walked up to his mother as she was walking downstairs in a black leotard with bare forearms, legs and feet to start her workout. He asked, quite nervously: “Mom, shall we wrestle?”

Anabella: “Right now?”
Alewijn: “Yes!”
Anabella: “All right then. Follow me.”

Alewijn, being dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, followed his mother into the basement. In the basement, the mats were already in place. Anabella walked gracefully to the centre and then turned around with a mischievous smirk on her face. Alewijn approached her.

Anabella: “It’s submission only!”
Alewijn: “Fine!”
Anabella: “And…. START!”

Alewijn confidently approached Anabella to grab her and force her to the ground. Anabella waited for him, and when Alewijn was close and ready to make a grab for her arm, she suddenly grabbed the back of Alewijn’s neck, jumped and pushed her toes into the part between Alewijn’s thighs and stomach. As a result, Alewijn went backward with his ass and then fell forward. Anabella fell on her back and shoved Alewijn over her body with her feet and legs, resulting in Alewijn falling to the mats on his back with a thud. This move surprised Alewijn, but he decided to stand up and face his mother again. As Alewijn cautiously approached Anabella, he saw a chance to surreptitiously grab his mother’s left arm, but as he made his move, his mother suddenly moved all around Alewijn and put him in a headlock with her left arm. The pressure was so vigourous that Alewijn wanted to submit for a second, but then decided to try to free himself first. He grabbed his mother’s elbow and tried to move it with all his might. To his big shock, he noticed that this didn’t to as easy as he thought it would be. After several strenuous attempts, he finally managed to free himself. As Alewijn fell to the ground, panting, Anabella just sat down, grabbed Alewijn’s left wrist and applied an armbar with one leg over his chest and the other one over his face. This jarred Alewijn. He tried to get free and pulled his left wrist with full might, but it didn’t work. His left arm was weaker than both of his mother’s arms. It wasn’t long before Alewijn could not take it any more and tapped her shin that was above his face. Anabella relinquished the pressure, but didn’t relinquish the hold. She moved her right foot back and hovered it above his face. Alewijn didn’t respond, but after Anabella began to slowly apply pressure again, Alewijn quickly gave her dainty sole (the area right beneath the toes) a few tender kisses.

Anabella: “Who won this fall?”
Alewijn: “You did.”
Anabella: “Hahahaha! Indeed I did!”

After this Anabella let go of the hold and stood up. As Alewijn also stood up, with pain in his left arm, he saw his mother looking at him with mocking eyes and pouted lips. Alewijn loved the way his mother looked and walked up to her to cuddle her. Anabella also opened her arms, and as they cuddled, Alewijn said: “I want another fall.” Anabella whispered in response: “Sure.”

After the cuddling was over, Alewijn and Anabella walked up to the centre of the mats and Anabella once again announced: “START!”

As Alewijn and Anabella were circling each other, Anabella once again waited for her son to make the first move. Alewijn, being reluctant to storm his mother again, was anticipating what would be the best move. After some seconds, he figured he could try a headlock. That way, he could use his heigth and arm strength to his advantage. As Alewijn suddenly stormed Anabella to apply a headlock, Anabella sidestepped him and expertly tackled Alewijn to the ground, using her leg and a strong push. As Alewijn was laying on his stomach, he wanted to stand up, but while doing so, he felt his mother landing on his back with her butt, slamming him into the ground again with a thud. As Alewijn moaned from this, Anabella wrapped her arms around Alewijn’s neck in a sleeper hold and simultaneously wrapped her legs around Alewijn’s waist. Then she turned around, with Alewijn laying on Anabella with his back, but with her arms and legs around him: a rear-naked choke. Alewijn felt the pressure on his neck and quickly grabbed her arms in an attempt to free himself. As Alewijn seemed to be able to relieve some pressure with this, he wasn’t able to completely free himself. Also, while focussing on the sleeper hold, Alewijn failed to notice the excruciating pain Anabella’s powerful thighs were bringing to him. Even as Alewijn managed to give himself some breathing space through his neck, those legs were still constricting the amount of air he could inhale. Alewijn tried to flex his abdominal muscles, but each time he exhaled, Anabella gave a jolt with her legs, winning some extra space. Alewijn couldn’t take the pressure of her legs any more and quickly grabbed both of her legs to relieve the pressure, but when he did that, her arms constricted around his neck in full power again. Alewijn then again tried to pry those arms off, but since his stomach was in agony, he surrendered by tapping her arm. Anabella stopped the pressure and asked: “Do you give up?”
Alewijn: “Yes… I give up!”
Anabella: “Have I won this fall?”
Alewijn: “Yes, you won again.”

Anabella then relinquished the hold and stood up. Alewijn, still having a sore left arm and pain in his stomach from her scissorhold, was visibly in pain while standing up. Despite of this, Alewijn really wanted another chance to beat his mother as wrestling, so he said: “Let’s do another fall!”
Anabella: “Are you sure? You seem to be in pain.”
Alewijn: “No, I really want to beat you! Let’s do another fall!”
Anabella: “If you want to be humiliated by me again, then that’s fine with me.”

With pain in his midsection and left arm, Alewijn followed Anabella to the centre of the mats. After Anabella’s announcement “START”, they started to circle each other again. Alewijn immediately stormed his mother to tackle her in a bearhug. Anabella sidestepped Alewijn, kicked his ankles and expertly threw Alewijn, resulting in him falling on his back with a thud. Alewijn quickly stood up and charged at his mother again. This time she ducked, grabbed Alewijn’s legs, made his feet disconnect from the ground and threw him over so that he landed on his back again, this time quite hard. As Alewijn came down harder and needed a few seconds to recover from the blow, Anabella quickly jumped on his midsection, her ass to his face, and then scooted backwards. Then she grabbed Alewijn’s head, pushed it into her butt and enveloped Alewijn’s head with her legs in a reverse headscissor. Alewijn started patting his mother’s thighs. They felt wonderful. However, the pressure she was applying became harder and more and more painful, until Alewijn couldn’t ignore it any more and grabbed her thighs to seperate it with his full arm strength. He seemed to be able to relieve some pressure, but it was short-lived, because after a few seconds, the pressure was at its previous highest point again. Alewijn now tried everything he could to get free: pulling her thighs, squirming, moving to the left and right side etcetera. Nothing seemed to work and finally, he tapped her thighs. Anabella then diminished the pressure and said: “Show me your submission by kissing”. Alewijn thought: “What? By kissing? But there is only one thing I can kiss from here...” Then, as Anabella started to slowly increase the pressure again, Alewijn quickly brought up his head to give Anabella’s butt cheeks multiple tender kisses, after which Anabella started laughing again and made Alewijn kiss some more. After Anabella was satisfied, she released Alewijn from her hold. Alewijn, feeling deeply humiliated after having kissed his mother’s butt cheeks, felt abased. He really felt low right now.

As his mother stood up, Alewijn followed. Suddenly, a new surge of energy seemed to pop up. He really wanted to beat his mother at wrestling. So far, he hadn’t even come close, so he said to his mother: “Let’s do another fall!”
Anabella: “No, this is enough. I want to start my training.”
Alewijn: “But… I really want to beat you at wrestling!”
Anabella: “Maybe tomorrow. I think you have embarassed yourself enough for today.”
Alewijn: “Please, let me have another fall!”
Anabella: “No.”
Alewijn: “But, I...”
Anabella: “All right. Let’s do it like this. We will have one more fall, the very last one for today. BUT, if I win again, I will knock you out. Agreed?”
Alewijn: “N...no… I...”
Anabella: “Then leave the basement so I can start training.”

As Alewijn, being shy and confused, started walking towards the stairs, he thought: “But, what if I win? I will just win the next fall and prevent being knocked out!”, so then he turned around and said: “All right then, mum. I agree to your terms.”

A sweet smile appeared on Anabella’s face. Then she said: “Great!”

As Alewijn and Anabella both returned to the centre of the mat, Alewijn couldn’t help but being in awe by the way his mother looked right now: muscular, overjoyed, determined and smirking at the same time. A beautiful woman in a leotard with strong arms, muscular legs and beautiful feet that smirked mischievously at him. One part of him really wanted to be submissive towards this woman, but the other side of Alewijn remembered her threat of knocking him out: something he really did not want to happen!

When Anabella announced “START!”, Alewijn immediately stormed Anabella and grabbed her by the legs to tackle her. This seemed to work, but immediately after that, an arm grabbed his head around the throat. He was in a headlock! Alewijn immediately let go of the legs, grabbed the arm that was restricting his breathing and pulled at it with all of his might. Anabella’s grip of her son’s head loosened and Alewijn managed to free his head. Just being free, Alewijn tried to pin Anabella. Anabella resisted, but Alewijn countered all of her moves, while paying specific attention to avoiding Anabella from using her deceptively strong legs. As Alewijn and Anabella struggled for some bit, Anabella pushed Alewijn away with her feet to gain some space. Both of them stood up and once again started circling each other. Alewijn then once again stormed Anabella, this time obviously going for a choke. Anabella foresaw this, grabbed Alewijn’s arm and swiftly but skilfully threw Alewijn to the ground. Alewijn quickly rolled to his stomach and wanted to get up. However, just when Alewijn was on his hands and knees, Anabella jumped on his back, making Alewijn collapse to the ground. From there, Anabella took both of Alewijn’s arms, put them on her legs and then cupped Alewijn’s chin with both of her hands and pulled him up. Meanwhile, Anabella repositioned her legs slightly for comfort. This hold was called a camel clutch. Alewijn tried his best to pull his arms back to him, but he had no leverage. His arms were useless in this position. As his mother pulled him further and further up, Alewijn started to feel more and more pain. However, the prospect of being knocked out in case of defeat was something that Alewijn considered to be totally unacceptable. Alewijn tried to withstand the pain that Anabella was inflicting on him.

Then Alewijn felt his mother’s lips come very close to his ear and whisper: “Enjoying the pain?” as she steadily increased the pressure. Finally, Alewijn couldn’t take it any more and awkwardly tapped his mother’s butt with her tips of his fingers to signal his submission. Anabella then slowly relinquished the pressure, put her feet together in a way that her soles almost touched each other and carefully positioned Alewijn’s head into those soles. Alewijn wasn’t repulsed by his mother’s feet, but he noticed they had a pretty strong, sweaty odour. He knew his mother did this on purpose. When his face touched the side of her feet, Alewijn also noticed the dirty soles his mother had.

“You know to what stipulation you agreed to, right? But if you treat my feet really nice, I might change my mind!”, Anabella said with a sweet and loving voice.

Alewijn knew what this meant. Immediately he started patting the side of his mother’s feet with his cheek. Then he started tenderly kissing the other one. This act humbled Alewijn and made him feel extremely submissive. As Alewijn was patting his mother’s feet with his face and showering her dirty soles with his wet lips, Anabella closed her eyes in enjoyment. “Good boy”, she said. As Alewijn was kissing these smelly, but beautiful feet, a curiosity entered his mind. What would these feet taste like? So he, very carefully, gave Anaballa’s sole a quick lick. It tasted salty. Immediately, after that, he felt two hands grabbing his head. His head was forcefully brought up, after which a right arm snaked around his throat while the other arm supported the right arm. A hand pushed his throat into the crook of the right arm. The force in which his happened was so fierce, that Alewijn hardly registered what exactly happened. Before he could contemplate what was happening, his vision started fading with a black spot that became larger and larger. Finally, everything became dark.

As Alewijn woke up, he was felt pain around his neck. He was laying on the mats with his head resting on a pillow. He scrutinised his surrounding and saw a woman running on the treadmill. He sat up and slowly started remembering what happened to him. He had been knocked out after losing a wrestling match!

The woman who was running on the treadmill saw that Alewijn had regained consciousness and swiftly jumped off the treadmill and walked to Alewijn, sweaty, panting, still barefoot, but overjoyed.

“You want to go for it again?”
Alewijn: “What?”
Anabella: “Wrestling, of course! Or have you had enough?”
Alewijn: “I eh.... Think I have had enough for today.”

After hearing this, Anabella walked up, put her dainty foot with black toenail polish on Alewijn’s chest and pushed him down to the ground. Then she looked down at him triumphantly and flexed her biceps. Alewijn saw these and was surprised once again. Her arms looked so strong from this angle… Then Anabella looked at Alewijn with a mischievous look on the face and said: “These boys knocked you out!”

Then she moved her smelly foot from Alewijn’s chest to his mouth, pressed the ball of her dirty foot firmly on his mouth with her toes bent upwards, forcing Alewijn to breathe through his nose and thereby inhale her foot odour. After this, Anabella cupped Alewijn’s nose in her big toe and second biggest toe and slightly lifted the ball of her foot, giving Alewijn the opportunity to kiss her foot, which he did, multiple times, tasting the layer of dirt that he was pressing his lips against. Nevertheless, it felt wonderful for him to kiss the smooth surface of her foot skin with his lips.

“Just remember”, Anabella spoke up, “Kissing and smelling my feet is OK, but I feel your tongue on them ever again, that same foot will then kick you to unconsciousness. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?”, while painfully pressing and grinding her foot against Alewijn’s nose. With tears forming in his eyes from pain and shame, Alewijn tried to nod with the foot still pressed against his nose while not breaking eye contact with his stern looking mother.

“Good. I deserve a foot massage, don’t I?”, Anabella said with a dominant tone.
“Yes, you do!”
“Indeed I do.”, Anabella said matter-of-factly, “so go upstairs and wait for me in the living room. I want a good foot massage when I am done running on the treadmill. Also prepare me some cold lemon juice!”

Anabella removed her foot from his face. Then she watched Alewijn standing up and running upstairs. Anabella returned to the treadmill and finished her routine. Once she was done, she happily walked upstairs, entered the living room and saw her son sitting on the couch watching Family Guy, with a glass of lemon juice on the table. She took the glass with lemon juice, laid down on the couch and put both of her feet on Alewijn’s lap. Alewijn looked at those soles, looking dirty, but perfectly shaped with a smooth skin. He took both feet and started rubbing them with his hands, noticing how sweaty they were and the strong odour that they emitted. As Anabella enjoyed her delicious drink and her great massage, she gave slight moan. Then, after a moment of quietness, she said: “I wish your father treated my feet like this. I should have married someone who was a little bit more into female feet.”

“Well, you have me as a son to substitute for that!”, Alewijn said.
“Indeed. You are an angel”

After 43 minutes, when Alewijn was done rubbing his mother’s feet, Alewijn spoke up: “Mom, I wonder. Your arms look quite strong and muscular. I wonder how strong they are compared to mine.”

Anabella: “Do you want to arm wrestle?”
Alewijn: “Yes!”
Anabella: “Good, but if I win, you will do the dishes for a week!”
Alewijn: “And what if I win?”

Anabella then lifted her foot and pressed the ball of her foot against Alewijn’s nose and mouth while saying: “Then I will allow you one quick lick without repercussions!”

Alewijn’s heart skipped a beat and he immediately turned his head slightly so that his mother’s foot now pressed against his cheeck while using the left corner of your mouth to say: “I agree!”

Anabella started laughing in response while flexing her biceps, after which she mockingly said: “Are you sure you want to do the dishes for a week? You saw how quick these boys knocked your lights out!” This remark made Alewijn feel uncomfortable, especially since those arms really looked strong. But still, he had to try. He had to know which one of them had stronger arms, even if it meant risking having to do the dishes for a week, so Alewijn said: “My decision is final.”

Anabella retreated her foot, stood up and walked to the kitchen table. There, she seated herself on a chair, waiting for Alewijn. Alewijn followed suit. He locked hands with his mother and when his mother said “Start!”, both of them started to push at full might.

Alewijn was surprised at the strength of his mother’s arm. He gave it his all, yet she was pushing his arm back! Alewijn did his uttermost best to change the tides, but his arm was slowly approaching the table. Finally, before impact, his arm stood there. Alewijn had almost lost, but he refused to give up. After ten seconds, he steadily brought his arm back to the beginning position. From here, he had to beat Anabella, but Anabella didn’t give him an inch and started pushing Alewijn’s arm back to the table again. This greatly frustrated him. He had already been emasculated by his mother by the kicking, the spanking AND the wrestling defeat. He really didn’t want to be a complete pushover. Closing his eyes, clearing his thoughts and concentrating solely on winning the arm wrestling match, Alewijn once again managed to gain some space. Anabella noticed how Alewijn was not only pushing back to the beginning position, but even started pushing her arm back! Alewijn couldn’t believe how hard it was to push his mother’s arm back, but he continued nontheless. “I cannot lose. I must win! I want to receive my reward!”, he thought to himself, once again increasing the pressure. Alewijn brought Anabella’s arm almost to the table, but now Anabella refused to give up. They were in that position for quite some seconds, until Alewijn – to his dismay – started losing ground again. Frustrated once again he gave a huge power surge, his last ounce of strength. Albeit this didn’t seem to impress Anabella that much, she finally gave and Alewijn won the wrestling match.

Alewijn: “I won! :-D ”
Anabella: “Indeed. You have deserved your quick lick. Now let’s do the left arm with the same bet!”

Alewijn responded by putting his left arm on the table. Anabella did the same. They locked hands and Anabella once again announced: “Start!”

Alewijn, expecting the same struggle as with the right arm, immediately gave all of his stength. Anabella did the same thing, but this time she had more difficulties in holding her ground. Alewijn immediately started pushing Anabella’s arm to the table. Anabella resisted hitting the table for 4 seconds, but then she gave in. Alewijn won again!

Anabella: “How can your left arm be so strong compared to your right arm? I thought you were right-handed!”
Alewijn: “The problem with most people is, is that they have a huge strength difference between both arms. In my case, that strength difference is minor. My left arm is almost as strong as my right one instead of being much weaker.”

“As for my reward...”, Alewijn said.
Reluctantly, Anabella stood up, walked to the couch, sat down and laid her legs on the couch, presenting her smelly feet with dirty soles to Alewijn. Alewijn brought his face close to those soles, breathing through his nose, enjoying the smell. Then he put his tongue out and licked from her heel to her toes in one go. Alewijn then retreated his tongue and noticed how salty the taste was. He could also taste the mat that Anabella trained on. Then he went to her other beautiful foot and did the same thing: licking from the heel to the toes in one go. Alewijn once again enjoyed the taste. Anabella finally rubbed her soles against Alewijn’s pants and shirt to clean them from the saliva, which Alewijn didn’t like, but he didn’t dare to resist. Then Anabella playfully said: “At least you know now who the physically superior is”, to which Alewijn responded with: “At least you know who has the strongest arms here”. Anabella laughed sweetly in response and said: “I can’t argue with that! But I do work on my arms a lot, so it won’t take long for me to have stronger arms as well!”

Alewijn then stood up, walked up to his mother who was still sitting on the couch and cuddled her, saying: “I love you, mom”.
Anabella, cuddling her son as well, responded: “I love you too!”

Alewijn gave a strong hug, to which Anabella responded by also hugging Alewijn with all of her arm strength. Alewijn loved strong hugs.

“Well, I want to resume my training. I did the running on the treadmill, but not the weight training”, Anabella finally said, heading back to the basement, dressed in her leotard that showed off her strong thighs, solid calves and stunning feet, as well as her arms, which were thicker than the arms of most other women. Alewijn couldn’t help but stare as his mother went into the basement.

Alewijn, with the foot taste still in his mouth and the foot odour of his mother still in his hands, sniffed his hands for one last time. This reminded him of the foot rub that he gave to his mother. Then he went upstairs, entered his room, booted the computer, started the game World of Tanks and started playing it under the nickname “Socialist”.

As Alewijn was playing World of Tanks, he wrote: “My tank is fast.” in the beginning of the game. Another player, kosic_srbija, responded “Who cares?”. After the 30 seconds stopped ticking, the game started. With his fast Soviet A-20 tank, Alewijn stormed the enemy, but then he crossed a hill and met three enemy tanks there that shot him simultaneously. Alewijn’s tank was destroyed, after which his teammate kosic_srbija wrote: “Hahahahaha! The idiot with the fast tank dies first.”

After the game was done, Alewijn received several private messages from kosic_srbija, saying: “Uninstall the game and play mario carts or something. This is not a racing game to see how fast your tank goes. This is a team based game where you try to damage enemy tanks. Your stupid suicidal run did nothing but put you out of the game very fast with no help to the team. Uninstall this game right now. This is not a game for you.”

In the wake of seeing that, Alewijn started laughing uncontrollably. He kept laughing for several minutes, which he did so loud, that even Anabella heard him doing it. When Anabella entered Alewijn’s room to see what was going on. Alewijn explained the whole story, after which Anabella laughed as well. Anabella then went downstairs, finished her training, took a shower and then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Around 19:00, Kasperus got home from work. “Some idiot in World of Tanks with a fast tank thought he was playing Need for Speed and did a suicidal run. That game is full of noobs nowadays.”

This was heard by both Alewijn and Anabella, as Alewijn came downstairs when he heard his father’s car entering the driveway. Both Alewijn and Anabella had a little laugh at this remark, after which Alewijn asked: “Can you remember the noob’s name?”

Kasperus: “Socialist”
Alewijn: “And what is your username in World of Tanks?”
Kasperus: “kosic_srbija”

Now both Alewijn and Anabella started laughing uncontrollably, to which Kasperus asked: “What is so funny?”

Alewijn: “I am Socialist, and I had a player named kosic_srbija explaining to me that I should uninstall the game and play Mario Karts instead.”

Kasperus first listened incredulously, couldn’t believe what he heard. He even seemed confused a bit, but finally it got to him and he as well started laughing his pants off together with his son and wife.

[to be continued]

I still haven’t got to that part where Anabella punishes her son and husband simultaneously in the basement. That will probably be next part, and it will be a long part; even longer than part 1.

Also keep in mind that I am the author of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I will - I promise - continue that story.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 18:27
Points: 3,884, Level: 26 Points: 3,884, Level: 26 Points: 3,884, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I love your stories. Thank you for taking the time in writing such amazingly detailed and arousing tales.
The Following User Says Thank You to eddyeddeddy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 19:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyeddeddy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love your stories. Thank you for taking the time in writing such amazingly detailed and arousing tales.
I am glad to read that you like my story. What should my next step be?

1. Continue this story.
2. Continue [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3. Continue [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
4. Write a new story, about an overly aggressive soldier in the French special forces whose only reason to join, was to be allowed to legally kill people. Frustrated that he never gets sent on a mission, he wreaks havoc among his fellow soldiers, being overly violent and too powerful to be stopped, until he crosses a female martial artist who decides to put him back into his place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 19:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am glad to read that you like my story. What should my next step be?

1. Continue this story.
2. Continue [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3. Continue [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
4. Write a new story, about an overly aggressive soldier in the French special forces whose only reason to join, was to be allowed to legally kill people. Frustrated that he never gets sent on a mission, he wreaks havoc among his fellow soldiers, being overly violent and too powerful to be stopped, until he crosses a female martial artist who decides to put him back into his place.
Coming from you any of these options can result in a fantastic tale. I enjoyed "Humiliated by Dieuwertje Schotermeer" a lot. The idea of a powerful-looking woman beating the crap out of a bad guy with her bare feet it's just breath-taking to me. And the way you describe the action it's flawless. Love to foot-to-face scenes. Having said that, I'm also REALLY interested in option 4 (how that confrontation between the soldier and the martial artist would be?).

Anyway, this is just my opinion and it shouldn't affect your future plans!
Old 25-Apr-19, 21:08
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Four looks promising.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 21:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Four looks promising.
Number 4 it will be! :-D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 00:23
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Last Achievements

This one
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 17:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyeddeddy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Coming from you any of these options can result in a fantastic tale. I enjoyed "Humiliated by Dieuwertje Schotermeer" a lot. The idea of a powerful-looking woman beating the crap out of a bad guy with her bare feet it's just breath-taking to me. And the way you describe the action it's flawless. Love to foot-to-face scenes. Having said that, I'm also REALLY interested in option 4 (how that confrontation between the soldier and the martial artist would be?).

Anyway, this is just my opinion and it shouldn't affect your future plans!
Do you really consider the protagonist of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to be a bad guy?

Because that story wasn't meant as a story in which a woman brings justice by beating up a bad guy. It was rather meant to show to which depths a vengeful woman would go to destroy a man's life, and how she would misuse her fighting skills to further humiliate and subjugate the person that she hates. She tried to get the protagonist kicked out of university with various complaints to the head of that university, used bribery (corruption) to prosecute the protagonist for a crime he didn't commit and even started being violent towards him without a need to do so, being the obvious aggressor rather than acting out of self-defence.

That story is more about vindictiveness leading to sadism and misuse of power.

The story that I am proposing, number 4, has more to do with a woman bringing justice, since she decides to physically punish an overly aggressive soldier for his foul behaviour.
Old 26-Apr-19, 18:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you really consider the protagonist of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to be a bad guy?

Because that story wasn't meant as a story in which a woman brings justice by beating up a bad guy. It was rather meant to show to which depths a vengeful woman would go to destroy a man's life, and how she would misuse her fighting skills to further humiliate and subjugate the person that she hates. She tried to get the protagonist kicked out of university with various complaints to the head of that university, used bribery (corruption) to prosecute the protagonist for a crime he didn't commit and even started being violent towards him without a need to do so, being the obvious aggressor rather than acting out of self-defence.

That story is more about vindictiveness leading to sadism and misuse of power.

The story that I am proposing, number 4, has more to do with a woman bringing justice, since she decides to physically punish an overly aggressive soldier for his foul behaviour.
Not really, I was talking more in general. I said that I like the idea of a powerful-looking woman beating the crap out of a bad guy as I could say, for example, that I enjoy seeing a girl using her feet to humiliate a poor man without reason. What I mean is that I'm into that kind of fantasies and your stories represent them well.