Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 23-Oct-16, 01:34
gameking

Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

Some people just have that winning mentality, you could have used that against, Savannah .

As for the yarns, I'm gonna keep going in that direction. Stories that are very loosely connected to each other or matches I wish I had written but either killed off due to writers block or lack of interest.

As for the next yarn, its time to visit an old friend....and write the one story I regret killing off.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-16, 06:50
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Looking forward for the match. I'm glad this series is back.

Btw this is the page 100, which is cool I guess.
Old 07-Jan-17, 02:45
gameking

State of The Series Address

It's been around three months since I last wrote a Hollywood Jobber story. I also know that I've started and dropped more story arcs than both Marvel and DC Comics combined. Trust me, I regret not being able to write some of these stories I've promised in the past. I can honestly tell you that I've been suffering through the nastiest case of writers block since I've started writing. Not only this series but CPF, Champion vs Champion and even attempts to write original stories. Maybe I'm trying to hard to nail a home run that'd net me a story of the month award.

I've tried to write two stories in the last few weeks. One was against Ashley Graham abd the second was a handicap match against Maisie Williams abd Sophie Turner. Each story I thought would be unique for the series but one never got past the planning stages. The other one I started to write but I found it to be horribly boring after a thousand words. All I can guarantee is a story for the three year anniversary of the series late next month. I have no clue the opponent but right now, I'm dedicating my efforts towards setting up a barn burner of a story. Hopefully.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-17, 09:01
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I know what you mean, mate. I used to be fairly prolific about ten years ago and it seemed I could just start writing and the whole tale would just magically flow. For some reason I stopped writing for a while... that would be around the time of my divorce... and now writing a whole story seems almost impossible. I second guess my character's motivations. I find my dialog cheesy and uninspired. Otherwise, I just become bored with the story long before the end.

I've been a fan of your work since you began here almost three years ago, mate. I hope you find a way past this writers block, and look forward to reading your next story.

Thanks for the update and I hope your imaginary friends start talking to you again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-17, 17:28
gameking

(OOC: If I may gloat for a moment...NUMBER ONE BABAY!)

Tori gave me an open contract for my third anniversary gift. Any celebrity in Hollywood and I had some old grudges that I could have settled. Lawrence was open for a definitive final battle, Scarlett and Perry were options and Gillan was itching for a rematch. If there is one grudged that truly needed to be settled, It was Carla Gugino. After the first match and then the 2-on-1 beatdown with Daddario, Tori seemed apprehensive to give me the rematch. This match could get ugly and violent but I wanted it. And I needed it. I was dressed decently and nervous as we made the trek to Gugino's house. We arrived and...WHY IS ALEXANDRA DADDARIO GREETING US? Daddario lead us to Gugino who greets us warmly and treated me like I was some old friend. Some old friend that she was going to beat the absolute shit out of in a few hours. I was cordial but kept my distance as I felt like Sally Hardesty during the dinner scene at the Sawyer house back in 1974 on the inside. Daddario was Gugino's second for the match as Gugino tried to loosen me up when we sat down for drinks, but I refused to budge. I could see that Tori was uncomfortable and I felt bad for her knowing she had to do this every time. We sat down for dinner and feasted on some god awful fish known as sand dabs with some grain I never heard of. I sat across from Gugino who did nothing but stare at me and ask probing questions about my past in an attempt to play mind-games with me. Needless to say, I didn't eat much.

We then sat down for movie time as we watched a montage of Guguino's victories. Let me tell you something, watching a video of two women fighting in a large room is weird. All you heard was the grunts, groans, moans, screams and flesh being hit. Imagine Bane vs Batman but fetish-ized. The Molly match was shown in full in an attempt to play mind games with me. Gugino turned it off before my match came on and told us it was time to fight. Once the festivities were over, I was ushered to the basement and told to change. There was a "ring" down there but it was barely a ring. The circle was indeed a square and on a platform but the posts were stubby and made of wood. There was about nine of them....is that Goro's ring from the Mortal Kombat movie?

Jesus Christ...IT IS! DID SHE BUY IT JUST FOR THIS MATCH? She had it painted! And added a second sagging rope! What the hell has Tori gotten me into?

WHAT DID I SIGN UP FOR? I did fetish wrestling videos and the occasional foot fetish video (I'm not proud of it) but this is the most fucked up thing I've ever done. My stomach was in knots as I looked around the basement, wondering if I could go back to my old job as a starving indy wrestler. Tori did her best to calm me down as I warmed up. Gugino made her grandiose entrance followed by Daddario. Gugino was wearing a robe and discarded it to reveal....

Sweet Jesus.
A ref entered (?!?!) the ring and I wondered how big of an NDA he had to sign or if he had any ref experience or was just a hobo. The nonexistent bell rang as Gugino stood in the middle of the ring, taunting me. I was circling and even doing a half-circle around my opponent. I tried to engage in a basic lock-up but it was quickly broken as I backed off, trying to formulate a game plan in my head. I tried again and Gugino was ready as she easily forced me into a corner and pushed my head back and grinded the palm of her hand in my nose. It was an irritant and served as a distraction as Gugino cuffed me across the* left ear sending me to one knee. Gugino backed up and taunted me some more as I felt this strange ringing in that ear. I got out of the corner and continued to half-circle around Gugino who was clearly having a great time. I then stupidly tried to lock up with her again and I was driven into the corner. Gugino grabbed my hair and unloaded with a short punch to the sternum taking my breath away from me. Gugino quickly followed that up with another shot to the left ear as I went back down to one knee, slowly getting my breath back. Gugino backed up and taunted Tori (Who looked like she at a funeral) and then spat at me which pissed me the hell off.

So I double legged her to hell and started throwing punches like a wild man. Tori perked up and even cheered as Gugino covered up but some punches connected as Gugino grunted. I eventually stood over and just started to slap the crap out of her as Daddario had a genuine look of concern on her face. I stood over Gugino and dropped my weight on her and slapped her again before she escaped my wrath. Gugino got up and stumbled to the corner as I followed her and was a bit overzealous in my pursuit as Gugino sidestepped me and grabbed my hair pulling it hard. I yelped in pain as Gugino controlled me and I damned myself for not putting it in a ponytail. Gugino must have went to the Katy Perry School of Fighting as she drilled me in the lower back with a forearm. My lower back was in a searing pain as Gugino kept her grip on my hair. Gugino threw me and I skidded across the ring and hit one of the damn posts chest first. I thought it would be easily breakable wood like balsa but I was wrong, I took some hard wood to the chest and was wheezing. I was slowly back up, clutching my chest and noticed that Gugino wore a wicked smile more wicked than I've ever seen as she walked over to me. Gugino grabbed my hair again and pushed my throat against the rope in an obvious attempt to murder me. As my life flashed before my eyes and I really regretted seven minutes in heaven with Bobby Jones in junior year of high school, the ref finally intervened and forced Carla to break the hold. I was gagging worse than a drunk frat boy downing his first beer bong as Gugino went right back to the hair, but I broke her grip and charged for another takedown.

I walked into another vicious punch to the ear and I stumbled out of the ring. My equilibrium was off and I could see Daddario eyeing me up, slowly walking towards me. Tori cut her off as the large chested actress backed away and Gugino seemed to enjoy the little scene. I* had one knee on the apron when Gugino pounced cuffing my left eardrum once again sending me to the floor and stupid old me got right back up on the apron and Gugino was waiting for me with another ear-shattering punch. I was in serious trouble as Tori approached me about calling the match off but I refused to give in and pushed her away. I got back on the apron and as Carla approached, I grabbed her and stepped off the apron sending her throat first into the apron. Gugino stumbled backward heaving for air as I slid back in and charged her again. I pushed Gugino against the ropes and just throwing punches and forearms and slaps, not many connecting but enough to hurt her. Gugino pushed me off and was trying to get away when I grabbed her by the hair and got some payback as I sent her across the ring. Gugino lost her foot and went skidding to floor and into the corner, hitting the post on her right side, right on the liver.

Gugino let out a hellacious scream in an any other situation I'd be sympathetic to her plight but this wasn't the time. I got her up her grabbing her arm and took her to the middle of the ring but that little devil raked me in the eyes. I put my hands on my eyes leaving my body exposed for a swift knee to the stomach, doubling me over. I was short on air as Gugino pushed me into the ropes and they did little to hold me up. Gugino teed off with a uppercut to the jaw that saw my head snap backwards quickly and followed that up with another knee. I let out a groan and was barely standing when I saw Gugino stepping backwards and charging at me. Gugino ran right a forearm to her pearly whites that sent her backwards as I grabbed her in a clinch. I tried of and of course failed to complete a judo throw and I landed flat on my stomach with Gugino straddling me. I automatically went into defense mode for the clutch but Gugino grabbed my previously broken arm and went to work. She spread that arm, held it down and dropped her fucking knee right across the elbow as I howled in pain. Gugino grabbed my wrist and bent my arm upwards in a cruel submission hold and I could do little to break the hold. Gugino put both knees on the bad arm holding me in place as she lifted my head off the mat and rattled my teeth with a slap to my left cheek. Then two more to the left cheek followed as I could see Tori cringe and wince at what she was seeing. Gugino went for the clutch and I quickly escaped and stumbled back to my feet.

Gugino was in pursuit mode and I desperately needed some time to recover so I tried to evade her but she shoved me against the ropes and lit my chin up with a forearm as I went to both knees. Gugino grabbed my hair and dragged me to one knee and then headbutted the crap out of me, the sound of our skulls colliding filled the room. I went down like a sack of potatoes as Gugino again grabbed my hair and violently dragged me to my feet. I was on dream street when *THAWP* another slap put me down and Gugino went down to one knee over my beaten body. From there, she just paint-brushed me with slaps and started with the punches as I desperately tried to cover up at this point. The ref, feeling sympathetic to my cause tried to restrain Gugino but she was having none of that shit and pushed him aside. Gugino continued to work me over with slaps and punches as the sounds of hands hitting flesh made the room feel uncomfortable. Alexandra contemplated intervening and I could see Tori clutching a white towel as I tried to roll onto my stomach. Gugino lit my back up with a soccer kick which brought me back to Earth as she proceed to kick at my head. The ref successfully intervened as he placed himself in-front of me as I got back up to one knee before falling onto the bottom rope. Tori darted to me with a concerned look but I pushed her away as I failed to get back up. The ref was standing in-front of Gugino with his hands on the ropes using himself as a human blockade as I slowly got back up. My nose was bloody and was so was my lip as I took the center of the ring as Gugino pushed her way past the ref. I throw a hay-maker that she easily dodged and followed that up with another one that saw me fall flat on my face. I tried to get back up but Gugino placed her foot on the middle of my back and pushed me back to the ground.

Gugino made sure that I was facing Tori when she sat on my back lifted my head up and like a crazed serial killer caressed the sides of my face. I then heard two words that will forever send chills down my spine as she looked over to Alexandra.

"Hold her," Gugino said to her brunette apprentice as Daddario rushed my boss and ran her against the metal apron. My boss lost her breath as Daddario hooked her arms and forced her to watch me being subjected to this hold. My boss screamed a word I couldn't say in-front of my mother as Gugino twisted my neck to the side and jerked it off the ground for the Gugino Clutch. Every time, every frigging time I think that I've felt the worst pain ever, some frigging celebrity invents a move that hurts worse than the last one. Besides the fact that my back felt like it was snapping like a handful of uncooked spaghetti, my neck was being twisted an unnatural and brutal angle. Gugino seemed to crank up the hold as I refused to scream but I could feel a tear r two well up. I was fading in and out desperately trying to escape but I couldn't muster the energy. Tori was still trying to break free but at one point, she just stopped and put her head down she knew what was coming. Gugino smiled and Daddario laughed back as escape was unlikely until I got one knee up and the laughing stopped and the smiles disappeared. Gugino still had the hold in-place but she was loosing her grip on my neck as I MANAGED TO GET THAT SECOND FUCKING* KNEE UP. Tori's head shot up with a smile as I desperately tried to stand up to only fall back down as Gugino intensified the grip on her hold. I let out with the screams which delighted my tormentor and her friend but she got cocky and eased* up on the hold, giving me that one small opening to get my knee back up. This time, I was running on adrenaline as the second knee went up as the pain faded away as I stood up with my rival on my back.

Gugino quickly changed to a sleeper hold and locked in a body scissors as I stumbled around the ring and out of the corner of my eye...I saw a post. With all my might I walked backwards and crushed her against the post and sadly the ref got in our way and he too was crushed by our weight. Gugino was in the corner went I got back to one knee before she grabbed my hair again and I responded with a wicked punch to the liver that nearly put her down. The ropes were keeping her up as she moaned as I lit up that vagus nerve with a series of punches to the liver. Gugino could only moan and finally covered her body up as I lit her up with a series of forearms. Gugino pushed me away and escaped the corner but I dived at her ankles and took her to the ground and continued to attack her with punches and shots to the liver. Gugino again escaped as we just stood up and started throwing bombs at each-other. The ref got back up and tried to break up the fight but Gugino pie-faced him to the floor which gave me an opening to double leg her again. I was on top of her and just started to throw punches at will, some connecting and other's hitting her wrist as she reversed me and was now on-top throwing punches of her own. This became about one fighter obtaining personal domination over the other one as we tussled around the mat. This wasn't something meant to titillate, this was two fighters refusing to give an inch to the other. The ref tried to regain some order but finally threw his hands up and called the match off?!?????!?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL? We both seemed shocked as he motioned for Tori and Daddario to get in the ring to break up the fight. They did so as they managed to get the two of us back to our corners, we were still trash talking each other like crazy. Gugino barked at her underling to move and I pushed Tori out of the way as we again went to the floor throwing wild strikes* but Gugino managed to stand up as engaged in a bit of hockey fighting before it was broken up again by the ref and our second's. Tori was had her arms around my waist as she dragged me to the corner and...and...I might have punched her in the face. Gugino did something worse in my defense by throwing Daddario to the outside. Gugino dove at me but she slipped and I managed to snag a front face lock as I cranked away and pancaked her to the mat. I could feel Gugino going out in my arms until I felt my hair being pulled, she even pressed her fingers on my eyes and hooked to get me off Gugino before successfully pulling me off. The ref walked up to me and raised my goddamn hand so I guess he restarted the match or changed his mind. Gugino was unconscious as Daddario ran into the ring and looked ready to face off as she began to cracking her knuckles and unbutton her shirt. I saw Tori smile with a certain carnal look in her face that I hadn't seen since her fetish wrestling days. If Daddario tries something, it'll end bad for her.

"Little girl, I would button that shirt back up if you know what is best for you," Tori said sharply as Daddario backed up and tried to revive Gugino. Tori helped me up and back upstairs as I plopped down in a spare bedroom, sapped of energy and body hurting all over. I throw some clothes back on with the assistance of Tori and she had to help me to her car.

"I won that godddamn fight and if you disagree with me, I'll choke your ass out too," I said woozy as I plopped down on the comfortable leather seat. I stared at her with a look that dared her to disagree.

"Hey, I'm not disagreeing with you on that one," Tori said with a smile.
Old 16-Feb-17, 07:42
Last Achievements

NO! Don't tell her to button up her shirt! Awww, crap.

Tori, Alexandra Daddario and Carla Gugino. You have some of the most beautiful women in the world in your stories, mate. All that beautiful womanhood and again you win. Sighs. I should send lawyers after you to revoke your right to use the 'Jobber' name.

But even with you winning... again... I still enjoy reading your stories. Welcome back and thank you for continuing this thread.
Old 16-Feb-17, 09:35
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

good comeback story dude... I like ur stories
Old 19-Mar-17, 22:56
gameking

Well...with news of recent celebrity cell phone leaks, Emma Watson wanted to blow off some steam. She wanted to whip the crap out of me with a strap again and I was up for it. Unfortunately, I got the flu but Molly was willing to step in for me. I wish she hadn't...

King dropped me off at another boxing gym that was conveniently closed that day. I changed in the dingy locker room into a wrestling singlet that was surprisingly comfortable. The rules were simple: First fighter to successfully touch all four corner's uninterrupted wins. My back was covered by a thin layer of spandex providing a shred of protection as I made the dreadful walk to ringside. I saw a rather shady looking ref and I wondered where celebrities find these guys...is there a craigslist for these guys? How much do they make? Are they union? Am I just thinking about this to stave off the feeling of dread inside of me? Yes as I got a look at the strap and it was a thin seven or eight foot strap confirming the worst of my fears. I got in the ring and the ref tied my left wrist up as Watson strolled down to ringside wearing the black/pink sleeveless rash guard combo. The Harry Potter star wore a wicked grin on her face as she plopped down in the corner and played mind games with me. The ref was urging Watson to get her wrist tied but she was having none of it. Finally, Watson got up and had her right wrist tied up as she stared me down

"I hope tthat friend of yours explained that this is payback for him fighting dirty," Watson sneered as I did my best to ignore it.

"A bit hypocritical coming from Miss Ram People's Damn Head Into a Mirror Multiple Times," I snapped back.

I figured Watson would respond with a snide comment but instead pulled me forward and looked ready to deck me with a right hand. I ducked underneath and tried to whip her low legs with the strap but she jumped up in the air and avoided it. I found myself cornered as Watson went to whip me but I dodged it as the strap hit the turnbuckle.We found ourselves circling each other looking to seize an opportunity to lash the other as we engaged in a tug-of-war and I'll admit, she had strength. I managed to pull her forward and tripped her to the mat and tried to grab a leg but Watson damn near caught me with the strap. I barely dodged it and it gave me an opening to straddle Watson. I tried to move but she wrapped her legs around one of mine stymieing me in the half guard. I tried to push my leg out and didn't notice Watson placing the strap around my nape. I didn't think much of it but when she began pushing it into my neck and grinding it back and forth, it caused quite a bit of pain. Watson quickly opened her legs and trapped me in a body scissors. Watson wasn't putting the squeeze on me and luckily working on my core body muscles helped me in resisting the pain. I grabbed the strapped and tried to place on her throat but Watson quickly blocked it so I had to regroup. Watson was starting to squeeze so I decided to use the strap as a "can opener" and placed it around her nape and swiftly pulled her up. Watson yelped and I broke free of the scissors and I went to work on Watson with a grapevine. Well, I tried but Watson rubbed the strap in my eyes, causing a stinging pain in my retinas. Watson pushed me off and I could see her ready to whip my back so I rolled out of the way and nearly crashed to the outside. I landed on feet and saw Watson coming over to me as I tried to get on the apron and barely dodged a whip. Watson had the high ground so I walked near the corner while Watson was taunting me, hitting the canvas with the strap repeatedly. Watson took her eyes off me so I pulled her chest first into the turnbuckle, sending her to the mat clutching her chest. I quickly ran back into the ring and readied to slam the strap into her stomach but Watson was back up and drew first blood with the strap.

The strap made contact with my the back of my knee and while it wasn't as bad as a kick that could debilitate me, I still went down to the floor on my side. I groaned as I felt the pain as Watson was whipped my side with the strap repeatedly. My arm took the brunt to the damage as the sound of leather hitting flesh permeated throughout the room. The feeling of leather meeting flesh was not a pleasant nor an arousing feel as I tried to rise and saw Watson heading to the first turnbuckle. I desperately tried to pull Watson away but failed as she successfully hit the first turnbuckle but made a mistake to cockily walk to the second one. I had an opening and jerked her towards me and drilled her in the stomach with the strap, the air leaving her body. Watson went down to two knee and I smashed the strap across her back twice, the ref wincing each time. I can admit that I was enjoying myself as I walk towards the nearest turnbuckle, I whipped Watson's hamstrings once so that she'd feel the pain I went though, eliciting a scream from her. I hit the first turnbuckle, but Watson was back up and coming my way. I didn't see it nor did I see the strap wrapped around her fist as she caught up to me. Watson turned me around and slugged me in the stomach with the stomach, the leather smashing against my flesh. I flopped into the corner and didn't consider smacking my hand against the turnbuckle to start the cycle as Watson whipped the strap against my chest causing me to cry out. Watson whipped me in the stomach a few times, causing me to lose my breath once again. Watson grabbed a handful of my hair and threw me out of the corner as she slowly climbed the ropes and positioned herself on the top turnbuckle.

I got back up and tried to charge her but Watson slashed my shoulder with the strap and pulled me in a figure four headscissors. I was desperately trying to pull out from Watson's legs and my panic increased when I saw her wrap the strap around her hand again. A good shot to the eyebrow would open me up and with the aspirin I took earlier for a headache, I'd be bleeding buckets. I barely got my head out but I felt a bit woozy from the hold as Watson sprang into action and wrapped the strap around my forehead and began to tighten the strap using it as a vice grip. This did not help my headache as my head was throbbing in pain and this was a brutally creative tactic from the Harry Potter star. I could barely open my eyes as I grunted but saw that Watson was having trouble staying on the top rope and now had one foot on the top rope and one on the middle but she was trying to get both feet on the top rope. I got both hands around the belt and managed to pull it off my head as I turned around and push Watson off the rope and she landed crotch first on the top rope. Watson had a look of horror on her face and howled in pain as the ref went to check on her. I felt bad...for about ten seconds before pushing her over the ropes and trapping her ankle between the top and middle ropes. The ropes are extremely tight so it's causing some pain to her ankle as I went outside and did my best to not chuckle at the site of the flailing Watson. I approached her and lifted her rashguard just enough to expose her stomach. I wrapped the strap around my hand and slugged her twice in the stomach, each strike causing Watson to scream out. I could see the red mark on her stomach so I whipped her across the stomach with the strap and rolled back into the ring.

Watson was clutching her stomach as the ref told me to wait in the adjacent corner while he untangled Watson. After a comical minute of the ref fumbling with the ropes, we were given the clear to resume action. I smacked the first turnbuckle and made the easy walk to the other turnbuckle. I was near the third when I felt a tug on the rope that pulled me backwards. I turned and saw Watson with her legs wrapped around the bottom ropes as she pulled me towards her. With the cycle broken, we were facing off and Watson did something ungodly weird. She asked the ref to free her of the strap so she could take off her rashguard. It was a dare and I'll admit she looked cute in a baby blue bra. So I took down the straps on my singlet to reveal a purple bra that wasn't as fancy but got a nod from Watson. We both were ready to whip the crap out of each other and I threw leather first but Watson was successful in dodging it. With the skin being exposed, you had to be precise and pick your battles. Watson was the aggressor once again and I managed to block a whip with my hand, causing searing pain. Instead of biting down on my tongue, I yelled out in pain and Watson saw an opening. She dodged a wild whip and pushed me into the corner. First, she whipped me across the chest and grazed my breasts causing me to howl in pain. I slumped into the corner and Watson noticed the hand she just hit holding the top rope. Watson reared back and whipped my hand causing me to scream in pain. I tried to move it but Watson held the hand down and whipped the hand three more times. My hand was useless as Watson grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet as she jammed the strap into my throat and began to choke me up with it as I desperately tried to release myself from this awful hold.

A knee to the stomach can do that.

Watson was bent over as she backed up as I slammed the strap right into her neck causing her to yell out in pain. I turned her around and delivered a helluva shot across the breasts and I didn't feel bad at all. I felt the same pain she was feeling when she hit me there as stumbled across the ring. Her bare back was prime real estate and just started to whip her open back till I saw red marks as Watson fell to the floor in agony. I walked to the first post and gently touched the turnbuckle, then the second and finally the third. I felt great as I approached the final turnbuckle but Watson came alive and jumped onto me placing the strap over my eyes and pulling with the strap. My victory had been derailed as Watson had me by the eyes and dragged me to the middle of the ring. I was worried about my vision being permanently damaged from having the leather dragged across it. The struggle was real as I managed to get the strap off my eyes and turned the tables wrapping the strap around Watson's throat lifting her off the floor. I didn't have much strength to sustain holding her up very long as the whippings had taken it's toll. Watson had a better gas tank as she slid out, wrapped the strapped around her throat and dropped down to a seated position, driving the life out of me with a modified neckbreaker. I felt that one all the way down to my legs as Watson went to work all over my body. *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

She even smacked my ass with the strap as I miraculously pushed her off me and got back up. I knew my body was full of red marks and I saw Watson's body full of red marks too. I got up and stumbled to a corner putting my fists up as Watson smiled and charged me. What she didn't notice was that I had the strap wrapped around my bad hand and smashed my fist into her jaw, a haymaker the likes nobody has ever seen. Watson's jaw looked like it imploded upon impact as we both fell to the canvas, Watson groaning. I got back up but then went back down to the floor in pain as Watson had wrapped the strap around her hand and delivered the lowest of blows.The low blow. Which is karma I guess. I went down in pain crying out as Watson stood above me and walked at a slow pace to each corner and smacked the turnbuckles with ease...but only three of them She was taunting me, knowing that I was immobilized from the pain of the low blow. The ref told her to smack the final one but she pushed him away and wrapped the strap around her forearm as I gulped in fear as she approached me. I tried backing up but she undid the wrapping and slammed the strap into my stomach neutralizing me. Watson mounted me and started to punch my head and I was doing a good job blocking as many shots as I could. Some were finding their mark but then I saw Watson re-wrapping the strap around her forearm and elbow as she forcibly held my hands down her free hand. I was exposed and Watson drove a vicious elbow into my head, almost knocking me out. I was trying to buck her off me but I couldn't as Watson delivered another brutal elbow to the head, I could not take many more of these. Watson reared back and connected with a brutal elbow right on the eyebrow and then I felt it....

A cut opening.

Blood was everywhere.

Watson got up as blood started to pour out of the cut, a pool of the red stuff surrounding my head. The ref forced Watson off me as she freed herself from the strap and stood above me raising her arms in victory. The ref put a towel to my head to trying and stop the bleeding and I saw out of the corner of my eye, Watson was ready to assault me with the strap again. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I head a voice rang out as a figure approached the ring. I couldn't see much because of...well the blood and having my bell rung but I did notice the voice. It was King's as he entered the ring as Watson refused to leave the ring. All I could see was red and King taking something out of his pocket as Watson finally left the ring with a confident smile on her face. And that's all I remember.

I needed ten stitches in my eyebrow from the elbow by Watson. My body was a mess, red marks everywhere from the strap. No cuts on my body so all we told the doctor was that I cut my head while training in BJJ. The doctor bought it thankfully and all King could say was...

Payback's are hell.

Last edited by gameking; 19-Mar-17 at 23:24.
Old 24-Mar-17, 03:53
gameking
This message has been deleted by gameking.
Old 14-Jun-17, 06:12
gameking

Folks, it's been a good run. The series had stopped and stalled so many times over the past year or so with aborted arcs or matches that were promised and never written. I know that I've retired and came back more times than Terry Funk but this is it. I have other stories I want to write, stories I want to finish but I want to end the series on a high note. Or at-least on a middle note. The original post I had written up ended up being deleted so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

One last story.

Scarlett Johansson

The End of A King

Coming soon...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-17, 09:59
Last Achievements

Oh, hell yes.

I don't necessarily want to see you hurt, mate, but if it happens I'd love to watch Scarlett Johansson doing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling