Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 04-Dec-16, 06:26
Points: 4,155, Level: 27 Points: 4,155, Level: 27 Points: 4,155, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated - Mixed and fem\fem fights with Foot fetish involved - and not just that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlettfeet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN NOW - FREE DEFEATED TV IS AVAILABLE!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Check it out on my website for FREE HQ Images!

Stella challenge Janelle to fight her team.
It starts 1vs1 with Nina, footsmother fight, but soon it becomes a team vs 1.
Janelle is blocked on the floor with all her opponent feet on her face and in her mouth.
Janelle tries to fight back, but soon she's smothered by 6 feet to KO.
Nina victory poses over her!
Then is Lilith turn, soon Janelle is blocked again under Stella's team feet,
and she gets knocked out from a cruel footgag.
She's on the floor and the team victory poses over her.
Is Stella turn now, Janelle is so angry with her because she cheats.
She can fight back, but soon she gets blocked by the team and gets humiliated,
nipple pinched and footsmothered until her third KO in a raw,
and she is victory posed again... humiliated and senseless on the floor.
The team wakes up her, and they force the disgusted ebony girl to lick their feet.
Completely humiliated!

Language is English
Including:
Footsmother fight
Knockouts
Forced Foot Humiliation
Victory Pose
Forced foot licking
Foot Gagging

Available on my website:
Hey, Scarlett, this looks like an AWESOME video. I love the brutal humiliation
and domination angle you guys were going for on this. I particularly love it
when the victims of the storylines are outnumbered with all hopes for fighting
back being dashed and futile. Poor, Janelle. NOT! She's had her share of dishing it out.
It's okay for her to be on the receiving end too lol That's just another great thing
I like about your site. I noticed it seems just about every girl gets "Defeated" at
Defeated at one time or another, including you! Yaaay! Anyway, a little humility is
good for the "SOLE", no? ;)

And another one of my likes is the Scarlett v. Janelle "rivalry." Plus, I gotta say, you
people got some really hot models there too. And needless to say, you obviously
being one of them! Keep up the tremendous work, Scarlett! BTW, love,
love, love your tattoo! Well -- Possibly maybe I do!!! ;)

Ci vediamo! Ciao, bella!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cj007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-16, 14:41
Producer
Points: 5,936, Level: 32 Points: 5,936, Level: 32 Points: 5,936, Level: 32
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated - Mixed and fem\fem fights with Foot fetish involved - and not just that

The video starts with the girls facing each other, angry and ready for a fight. Elizabeth talking trash to the defiant pissed off Stella. Stella curses at her defiantly.
Girls are in each others face when Elizabeth throws the first punch. The match is all Elizabeth totally destroying Stella all over the mat and yanking her up violently for more.
Lots of knees and punches and stomps to the gut as Stella is tossed around violently in shock hyperventilating.
Elizabeth screams at Stella to get up over and over yanking her up before knocking her down hard again.
Still between the destruction Stella is defiant not whimpering or begging. She looks up at Elizabeth. "Is that all you got you fucking cunt?"
This infuriates Elizabeth more. Elizabeth is determined to make Stella roll her eyes and she uses brutal sleeper hold and head scissor variations to put Stella out into eye rolling unconsciousness over and over. Then rag dolling her hard reclining, sitting, etc...
But Elizabeth is convinced Stella can do a bit better every time. So she wakes Stella by pulling at her nipples hard and continues the beat down and her quest for the perfect Eye roll out of Stella.

Elizabeth keeps knocking out and humiliating Stella. Her goal is to make her opponent completely vulnerable.
She won't let go Stella until she is clearly limp. When Stella is , Elizabeth plays with her by ragdolling her, and throwing her down.

By the very end Stella is totally broken and defeated inside and out surrendering and submitting to Elizabeth shivering on the brink of tears.
Stella attempts to seduce Elizabeth and offers to "do her" and Elizabeth considers her offer for a moment but then quickly decides Stella is not her type and instead puts her out for the night.
Stella can't even give it away! But she is sure as hell going to give Elizabeth her best eye roll before she goes out one last time.

Language is English
Including:
Sleeperholds
Knockouts
Headscissors
Limp play
Belly Punching and Kicking

Available on my website:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scarlettfeet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-16, 23:26
Points: 4,155, Level: 27 Points: 4,155, Level: 27 Points: 4,155, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love Defeated! Some of the best domination, humiliation and foot fetish footage and images (and more!) in the industry. And the ladies ain't bad to look at either! :)
Old 19-Dec-16, 10:36
Producer
Last Achievements

Elizabeth is talking to the camera with a bottle of water in her hand. She explains that she drugged the water and who ever drinks it will become very dizzy and weak. She plans on using it on the new girls, so she can use them as practice dummies.While she’s talking Eden and Lilith enter behind Elizabeth and hear her plan. They work together, taking the bottle from Elizabeth and force her to drink it. It only takes a few minutes for Elizabeth to become too weak to fight back.

Eden and Lilith team up and beat down Elizabeth, they hold her down, punch, kick and humiliate Elizabeth until Elizabeth passes out. They ragdoll Elizabeth, continuing to punch and kick her as the please, until Eden gets bored after this drugged beatdown. Eden grabs the water bottle, sneaks up in Lilith as she’s still playing with Elizabeth and forces her to drink it.

Lilith quickly gets weak and Eden starts to beat her down too. Elizabeth is pushed aside to give Eden room to beat up Lilith. After a while Elizabeth to starts to stir, it takes her some time to clear her head and make it back to her feet, but when she does she attacks Eden.

Eden is new and isn’t strong enough to fight Elizabeth now the drugs have worn off. Elizabeth dominates Eden mercilessly, angry about be drugged and beaten up. Now Lilith is pushed aside as Elizabeth gets her revenge. Elizabeth forces Eden to drink from the bottle, which makes Eden go unconscious. Elizabeth notices as Lilith starts to wake up and makes her drink from the bottle as well. The drugs make Lilith pass out almost right away. Elizabeth stakes the new girls up on top of each other and poses over them.

Available on my website:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarlettfeet For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-17, 15:01
Producer
Last Achievements

Nicol and Angel strip down from t-shirt and jeans to bikinis all the while staring each other down and talking to trash to each other.
Nicol gets the upper hand on Angel.
Nicol uses the crippler crossface, sleeperhold, rearnaked chokehold and a camel clutch with hand over mouth .
Angel then completely dominates Nicol with the crippler crossface, sleeperhold, rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth , camel clutch, armbar, figure four headscissors with hand over mouth, various chokes, headscissors with hand over mouth, headlock choke, breast and nipple torture and scratching.
Angel finishes Nicol off with an elongated standing sleeperhold that transitions into a kneeling sleeperhold and finally a rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth .
Once Nicol is , Angel goes for a 10 count leghook pin all the while talking trash to Nicol throughout the match. Angel finally lifts Nicol's head off the mat, smiles, and does a sexy pose for the cameras over Nicol.

Including:
Scissorholds
Sleeperholds
Knockout
Wrestling
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
Old 25-Jan-17, 20:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Junkie takes Reina in a 10 minutes bearhug,
squeezing her till her KO in different positions,
as Reina becames weaker and weaker she can't stand up anymore;
the bearhug starts from a standing up position, then going sit and then on the floor.
We can see Reina in pain on the entire duration of the match before going KO.
At the end, Junkie victory poses over her

Including:
Bearhug
Knockout
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
Old 26-Jan-17, 18:08
Producer
Last Achievements

Rules: Each woman takes a special pill that makes them pass out every time they orgasm.
Then they have a Best of 9 Falls Sexfight and Knockout Match.
Winner of each fall must:
Get her opponent to have an orgasm any way she can!
Facesit the loser!
A little kiss goodnight!
Victory pose the loser!
Girls do not like each other. Lady Dee is the arrogant newcomer.
Vanessa is the confident veteran. Lady Dee wants to make a name for herself by humiliating Vanessa.
Vanessa wants to put this rookie in her place. They both want to prove who is the better woman!

Available on my website:
Old 29-Jan-17, 12:43
Producer
Last Achievements

Elizabeth is in front of the camera bragging about how no one can beat her and showing off her amazing body. She calls herself “Queen Elizabeth” explaining that she’s never lost a match no matter what they do because she’s so strong and ever one else is shit.
Stella sneaks in behind her and hits her with a low blow uppercut. Elizabeth drops to her knees then Stella chokes her out with a sleeper.
Elizabeth struggles violently, but slowly passes out. Stella lets Elizabeth go and she falls down face first with her butt in the air. Elizabeth is out cold and Stella ragdolls Elizabeth using a lot of chokes, belly punches, low blows and scissors that make Elizabeth’s eyes roll and make her body twitch and convulse.
Stella cracks jokes about Elizabeth being a loser and how she’s made a new dance while Elizabeth is twitching uncontrollably.
After a sometime of torment and punishment, Stella pins Elizabeth for a 10 count. However, Stella isn’t done just yet, Stella starts to kick and punch the stillElizabeth in the belly and crotch furiously, casing even more twitching from “Queen Elizabeth. A final sleeperhold is used on Elizabeth who can only twitch and roll her eyes, she even drools from the tight sleeperhold. Stella pins Elizabeth again for another 10 count. Stella then poses over the beaten Elizabeth saying “you just got destroyed by a jobber, you’re not as tough as you think you are!”
Elizabeth is left twitching on bed. Soon Elizabeth slowly wakes up, struggling to sit up, “what happened?” is all she can utter before she passes back out, face down with her butt in the air.

Including:
Knockout
Ragdolling
Headscissors
Sleeperholds
Drooling

Available on my website:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scarlettfeet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-17, 17:28
Producer
Last Achievements

Last week Stella Defeated Elizabeth for the first time, cheating on her.
Now, Lilith, taking inspirations from her, does the same with Janelle.
Janelle is stretching, while Lilith came and put her on her knees with a low blow. Janelle is in total pain, and Lilith takes the chance to put her in a sleeperhold.
Janelle tries to fight back, but she gets weaker and weaker, and slowly she goes KO on all fours, ass in the air. Now Janelle, totally limp, without any reaction, open eyes, is ragdolled by Lilith, with many scissorholds to make it sure she will not weak up early.
Then Lilith pins Janelle and goes away after victory pose on her. Janelle wakes up not knowing what happened...

Including:
Knockout
Ragdolling
Headscissors
Sleeperholds

Available on my website:
Old 11-Feb-17, 21:37
Producer
Last Achievements

Valery and Lilith have kidnapped Janelle and have her held hostage in their lair.
They toy with their captive and punch her in the belly, planning on have a good night beating up on poor Janelle.
Unfortunately for them Janelle isn’t going down without a fight. Janelle manages to brake free and makes a run for it.
Thepursue, but come back empty handed. While Valery and Lilith pounder what to do next an unexpected guest enters, it’s none other than Capitan America (played by Tracy).
Capitan America easily over powers the would be hostage takers, but Janelle comes back too just to get some revenge and join in on the fun.
Capitan America and Janelle completely destroy the baddies KOing them over and over with chokes, smothers, sleeperholds and scissorholds, taking turns beating down both Valery and Lilith until they feel they’ve finally learned their lesson.
Capitan America and Janelle pile the KO’d evil-doers on top of each other and cover them with the pillows scattered around the room before leaving them to sleep off their beating.

Available on my website:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarlettfeet For This Useful Post: