Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-Apr-15, 20:35
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,624 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Your Top 3 Wrestling/Combat Pet Hates

Naturally we all have specific genres and tastes when it comes to female fighting, from the fundamental difference between mixed or f/f action to specifics like preferences for competitive, erotic, fantasy or pro-style. Not to mention different fighting styles, attire and numerous other aspects of this fetish.

However, that's not what this thread is about. We like what we like, that's just down to personal choice. What I'm curious about are the the things which annoy you within your own interests - the things that turn a good match/video into a bad one.

My own interest is predominantly that of fantasy F/F wrestling/combat. With that in mind, I'll get the ball rolling with my own top 3 irritations!

3) Bad/Non Endings - For me, a good match is like a good story. It doesn't matter how awesome it might be, if the ending sucks, the whole thing is ruined.

So what constitutes a bad ending? Well, first of all, the lack of a winner and a loser. It's rare but some matches will end with a double KO, leaving me with a sense of "Well, what was the point of all that then?!" But even the presence of a winner is no guarantee of satisfaction, because there is also the nature of that victory to consider. Pro-Style wrestling videos tend to be worst culprit for this, with matches sometimes ending with count-outs or disqualifications.

And then there's the quick roll-up pin victory. Which, returning to the movie analogy, is like a film where after 90 minutes of car-chases and explosions and flying monkeys, the villain trips over his shoe-laces and is captured by the hero with no effort at all.

2) Conversation/Laughter/Friendliness - Although an f/f combat fan, I've never been especially interested in genuinely competitive matches. Aside from the fact that competitive action tends to remove the domination/humiliation aspects from a match, more often than not, I often just find them too... well, too friendly!

This is usually highlighted by the two combatants talking to one another throughout the fight, chuckling and generally getting along really well. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the dominant fighter trash talking her opponent, indeed that's something I love. But actual conversation - No thanks.

1) Men - Show me a guy in a maledom mixed wrestling video and I have no problem with that at all (as that's my own preference). Show me a guy in a femdom mixed wrestling video and, whilst that's not my cup of tea, I get why he's there. I mean, it's pretty much essential!

But guys in F/F videos? No. Just absolutely no. I don't want to see them, I don't want to hear them. Whether they're referees, managers, commentators, announcing the match, sitting in a crowd at a live match, it doesn't matter. Just their very presence is enough to kill a video for me.

Sure, context plays a part. If I'm watching a 'legitimate' pro-wrestling match for example, I barely even notice the ref. But that's because when I watch that kind of pro-wrestling, I'm watching it as a wrestling fan. But when I'm watching a wrestling video that's clearly aimed at a more fetish market, let's say Ring Divas for example, the presence of male referees, commentators, etc honestly baffles me.

Clearly the intention is to make a video that's sexy - So why immediately then remove all the sexy from said video by sticking a dude in the ring and having two more guys chatting away on commentary. I don't care how hot the women in the ring might be, if there's two guys talking over a match, that's like a cold shower all over the video.

Anyway, that's my rant all done! It actually felt quite cathartic! Feel free to vent your own frustrations below!
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-15, 14:17
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: Your Top 3 Wrestling/Combat Pet Hates

I agree with all 3, but for me:
1. Bad acting. This kinda falls under talking/conversation. Some girls aren't trying, or could make more of an effort to get me invested. And guys should be mute in videos lol
2. Bad editing. Good editing can make a video awesome. Not enough focus on making things exciting.
3. Bad choreography. Or just the lack of it at all really. You'd think as often as some companies do these videos they'd learn some tricks to make it more kinetic. I wish videos were more like short action scenes than lazy rolling and grunting
Old 16-Apr-15, 15:20
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,361 Times in 1,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wish videos were more like short action scenes than lazy rolling and grunting
This may be veering *slightly* off topic for this thread, but this is something I was wondering about recently. Lazy rolling and grunting aside, are there a lot of other people who are bothered by continuous action scenes (no cuts in the footage) and who would prefer to see things that more resemble modern mainstream movie action scenes (a lot of quick cuts, not looking too long at any one thing)?

This may be a topic for another thread, but I was *just* musing on this earlier this week!
Old 17-Apr-15, 04:48
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Last Achievements

1. No fight back from the guy. If he's passive while being scissored, smothered and else it's BDSM, not wrestling.
2. A (scripted) fight in which the guy is on the verge of a KO once and again, but in the end he just taps and that's it.
3. Ass, ass, ass, ass. I understand it's a favorite, but for me an ass-smotherfest is just gross.

As for the former messages: I don't like "double KOs" either: It's as fake as it can be and spoils what little fantasy may be left in the video.
I wouldn't go for hollywood-style quick cuts, either. This is intended to be sexy, at least in my opinion.