Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-16, 00:18
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts
Default Re: Clearing the Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeriSpectrum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I suffered a terrible back injury and had emergency surgery last year. Many people know this. I don't expect sympathy, it happens! But many customs were put on delay. I won't go in to details, but production delays snow balled and I am playing a LOT of catch up work.

I am so sorry to those of you experiencing these delays due to my email, technical (camera/memory) and medical issues.
Sorry to hear, but why continue to take peoples hard earned money knowing that you were unable to meet those obligations? I call bullshit..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1stu3kidd For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-16, 06:57
Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

Default Re: Bad experience with keri spectrum

The only customs I had accepted following that time I was very clear about limitations and time frames. Also, they mainly involved two other models: not me. ❤️

As of right now, customs are not being promoted until the queue is completely at zero, which is easy enough to verify and confirm on social media.
The Following User Says Thank You to KeriSpectrum For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-16, 15:34
CuddlesBoy
This message has been deleted by CuddlesBoy.
Old 24-Jun-16, 15:44
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Keri, thank you for coming on here and letting us hear your side.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-16, 19:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Keri, thank you for coming on here and letting us hear your side.
What "side of the story" does she have?
We have at least 3 confirmed and solid occasions (one on this thread, the other two who PM'd Zweig) where she blatantly took money with no intentions of fulfilling the customs requested. And that's just a few members of this forum. How many more are out there?
She then ignored emails and requests for refunds, and then decides to come on here to try and justify her fraud after she is called out on it?
As a guy who proudly spends some decent dollars on reputable companies who deliver, I'm honestly glad this has all come to light.
Kudos should go to the victims who have stepped forward, not to the person ripping people off.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1stu3kidd For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 04:54
Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

With all due respect, I do not think it is accurate to state what my intentions were or were not. I can appreciate any and all frustration with delays in returns of orders, but NEVER have I swindled a client out of money. 12 years in this industry, an industry I love, cherish, and consider family....why would I ever cheat them?
I am only human, subject to human circumstances and hard times. My family and company have experienced difficulties as of late, and that is the bottom line. I am 100% about righting any misconceptions associated with Spectrum, including going above and beyond to bring happiness to those effected by delays.
It's very easy to have a sense of human disconnect. I am not just Keri Spectrum. I am Keri, I am a mother, I am a wife, I am a sister, a daughter, a friend, a fan, a fellow fetishist, a colleague and an equal rights activist in this industry.
My last statement on this:
TO ANYBODY WHO HAS ORDERED AND HAS NOT RECEIVED A CUSTOM:

PRIVATE EMAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] IMMEDIATELY AS THE PREVIOUS ADDRESS IS INVALID. PLEASE ALLOW UP 4-6 DAYS FOR RESPONSE. CLIENTS INVOLVED WILL BE OFFERED ORIGINIAL CUSTOM AS WELL AS A FREE CUSTOM, OR A REFUND.

In the future, customs will be restructured entirely for the benefit and security of the client.

I HEAR YOU GUYS! It's ok to be frustrated. If you would like to hear specifics/details on what caused your custom delays, I am glad to provide them, although I prefer to do so privately.

Thank you so much, to everybody: feedback is always welcome. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

All my x's and o's:

Keri
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KeriSpectrum For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 08:57
Banned
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

If you are having some issues and will require a prolonged time to deliver the customs, be frank and tell your clients that. Don't be so quick in asking them to transfer you the money and then go all MIA on emails only to suddenly pop up and claim you are having all these issues. Just shows a lack of class and professionalism.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spectre001 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 13:25
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I think it was good for Keri to come here and explain her side of the situation. It's not something she had to do. I've never ordered a custom from her or even met her but I have been a fan of hers for years. Hopefully she gets everything worked out and hope the best for her!
Old 25-Jun-16, 13:59
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stu3kidd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What "side of the story" does she have?
We have at least 3 confirmed and solid occasions (one on this thread, the other two who PM'd Zweig) where she blatantly took money with no intentions of fulfilling the customs requested. And that's just a few members of this forum. How many more are out there?
She then ignored emails and requests for refunds, and then decides to come on here to try and justify her fraud after she is called out on it?
As a guy who proudly spends some decent dollars on reputable companies who deliver, I'm honestly glad this has all come to light.
Kudos should go to the victims who have stepped forward, not to the person ripping people off.
What companies have you used that are reputable? That would be a positive aspect of this thread if you were to mention them as they have earned your trust and respect, and would be helpful to members of the Forum.
Old 25-Jun-16, 15:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corner Man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What companies have you used that are reputable? That would be a positive aspect of this thread if you were to mention them as they have earned your trust and respect, and would be helpful to members of the Forum.
Slampegs and Magnificient Ladies of Wrestling are two great companies that come to mind for delivering customs. Great prices, exceptional service, with beautiful pro trained woman.
And although I have never ordered a custom from them, I have also had positive dealings in other areas with Fightpulse and Pippa L'Vinn, and plan to order customs in the very near future based solely on the exceptional quality and service they have delivered in the past.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1stu3kidd For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 15:24
Last Achievements

I did not intend to come across as an asshole in my previous posts, and if I did, I apologize for that.
Although I am not a producer, my understanding is that most of these guys/gals who make videos for us are working on razor thin margins in a highly competitive, niche market, and sometimes count on reputation alone to make any kind of profit. A black eye on one company could have a devastating effect on other reputable companies barely scraping by.
Perhaps I was a bit quick to judge without fully knowing the circumstances of what happened, however, stories of sudden invalid emails, ignoring inquiries, and taking money without delivering just seem to add up to bad business at best, and fraud at worst, which is why I was so vocal in my posts.
I would love to hear from those on here who have had the issues, and the response they have gotten, and if things were ultimately made right for them.
And Keri, I hope for nothing but the best for you and that whatever health or personal issues you have had that caused all of this are resolved. You obviously are a very talented individual who is a definite huge asset in our world. I sincerely hope you are able to turn this around and fulfill what was paid for by these customers, and move forward and prosper.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1stu3kidd For This Useful Post:

Tags
keri spectrum, scam