Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-16, 12:19
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Secret Wrestling Club

Prologue

I still remember how I felt that night, just minutes before the match. I remember how excitement and fear were waging all-out war in my gut, making me shake with anticipation. I remember, in that moment, not knowing how I had gotten to that point. I couldn't help but feel like I'd made the biggest mistake of my life. I guess I should explain things a little more thoroughly, eh?

I guess it all started on a sleepy Tuesday evening, probably about 7:30PM. I was at my local gym, just working out like I normally do. I guess I was hitting it a bit hard, but whatever. I was so into it, that I hadn't really noticed anyone come up behind me. When I was done at the squat rack, I turned off my iPod, and only then noticed someone else in the mirror. I turned around and saw, much to my shock, my ex-girlfriend Vanessa.

Vanessa was a gorgeous female specimen. She had smooth, mocha-colored skin and a thick, strong body complete with ample assets. Straight black hair framed her heart-shaped face and tumbled down her shoulders. Her beautiful, almond-shaped eyes were like two chips of amber and radiated a sense of confidence. She was just as beautiful then as she was when I first met her.

Vanessa and I had a great three years together. Unfortunately, we wanted different things out of life. She thought I was the one and wanted to settle down. I wanted to take it easy and enjoy the rest of my 20's. At the time of our break up, she was 24 and I was 26. Honestly, I immediately regretted the way things played out. It was only after she was gone, that I realized what I'd lost. Even so, my pride wouldn't allow me go crawling back to her for forgiveness. I had to live with my decisions.

So, it'd been just over a year after our break up that I ran into Vanessa at the gym. I started going during the evening to avoid her, since she preferred to excersize in the morning. After a year with no contact, I'm sure you can imagine my surprise. She hadn't changed a bit. Still deliciously thick, with a big, firm ass and perky D cup tits. Her wide hips came equipped with a pair of powerful legs that could easily crush a watermelon. Trust me on that, she used to crush watermelons for my arousal. Nothing sexier than a strong woman with a body that still resembles a woman's, you know?

Anyways, moving on. I know I've been quite long-winded about everything and I'm sure you guys could have done well enough with maybe a quarter of that information. Sorry about that, but I just wanted to give you guys some context. Now, moving along... Vanessa and I did a little catching up. To make a much longer story much shorter, she wasn't bitter and wanted to reconcile. She told me about this club that she'd been invited to. A sort of underground wrestling club. She claimed she wasn't a participant, merely an observer. Vanessa couldn't stop going on and on about how much fun the place was. Then she laid it on me.

This club of hers often pit men against women in these wrestling matches... and winners were handsomely rewarded. Vanessa told me the largest payload she's ever seen someone earn was 15,000 dollars. That's an absolutely ridiculous amount of cash for maybe less than 30 minutes spent inside a ring. This is the moment I damned myself, gentlemen. I told her I'd like for her to arrange me a match, if that was possible. She smirked, said she'd talk to the organizers, and provided me with an address and a date. I was told not to bring any gear, because it would provided for me. We exchanged numbers and that was that.

This should have raised a red flag, but for some reason it just didn't register.

Chapter 1

About two weeks after my encounter with Vanessa, I found myself driving to a side of town I wasn't too familiar with. Definitely up scale, it was clear where all the money in the city lived. I arrived at what I can only describe as a two-story building that appeared suspiciously normal. Completely nondescript, I wasn't sure if I'd found the right place at first. I was about to turn around and keep looking when I saw Vanessa's car parked right up front. There weren't too many cars parked outside, but more than I expected. I'd say anywhere from 15-20 vehicles, all in all.

I called Vanessa and told her I was out front. She seemed pretty excited, from her tone. She told me she'd be right out to fetch me. Sure enough, not more than 5 minutes later, I see Vanessa walk out and start looking around for me. I hop out of my car and head up to the front. Vanessa embraced embraced me with a hug, pressing her chest against mine as she smiled up at me. I hadn't really expected this kind of greeting, so you could say that once again she caught me off guard. That wouldn't be the last time, either.
Vanessa was looking really good. She wore a pair of tight, black leggings which perfectly accentuated her amazing ass and legs. Other than that, her only other articles of clothing were a pair of flip-flops and a loose, white t-shirt. As I entered the building, I was on completely on edge. It seemed rather plain with its dull hallways that were filled with doors. As I was lead further in, however, I began to realize that this place was much more than it appeared.

Anxiously, I stood before a red door. The only red door in the building, it seemed. With a smirk, Vanessa opened it and ushered me forward. What I saw was jaw-dropping. Before me sprawled a goddamn arena. A small arena, certainly, but an arena nonetheless. It was impressive, to say the least. It looked like a modern Colosseum of Rome. There was a fairly large circle in the middle of the (obviously repurposed) circular room, padded with beige mats that seemed to resemble sand. Unlike a standard professional wrestling ring or mixed martial arts cage, there were no turnbuckles or fences. The ring was framed by padded brown walls about 10 feet tall. Right at the top of those walls were the front seats.

Amazed, it dawned on me that the ring the first couple rows of seats were technically below ground. Despite the fact that I was on the first floor, I was standing at the second tier of seating. Even higher, it would seem the building's second story houses the third tier of seating. The seats seemed to take up about 3/4th's of the room, with the remaining quarter reserved for a very large television screen that displayed the ring in high definition. Though I couldn't see them, there must have been cameras everywhere. The television was constantly switching to different angles of the ring. It seemed they were prepping the ring for a match. Maybe even my match. A small cleaning crew was wiping the mats down.

My awe must have been practically palpable, because Vanessa gave me a gentle shove and told me to stop gaping. She was going to introduce me to one of the organizers downstairs, so we could hammer out the details. We left back out the red door and proceeded down a staircase to the bottom floor. There I found another hallway and Vanessa proceeded to lead me down it for about half a minute, until she stopped before plain, gray door with a name tag that said "Emily" nailed to it.

After a quick two knocks, a woman's voice told us to come in. As I went in, I was greeted by quite an incredible woman. Unlike Vanessa, who was a sexy blend of black, white, and Native American, the powerful figure before me seemed like some kind of Nordic amazon. Almost as tall as me, with a body a lot like Vanessa's, this insanely hot woman seemed to be "Emily." Vanessa introduced me as her guest and as "the guy I was telling you about." Even then, at that moment, I still remained completely oblivious.

Emily was very friendly as she went over the rules, regulations, liabilities, etc. I was informed that by signing their waiver, they were not at fault for any injuries I might sustain. I was informed that I will agree to adhere to all their rules, use the gear they provide for me, consent to having my matches recorded on video, consent to any and all possible sexual actions that may or may not be performed upon me, and a whole mess of other mumbo jumbo. I really thought the last one was odd, and I voiced my concerns. I was told that it's really just a disclaimer. "Anything is possible," they told me. They were just covering their bases. Apparently, they made women sign the exact same thing. "Whatever," I remember thinking. "I just want to win some damn money."

Chapter 2

After my meeting with Emily, Vanessa lead me to the men's locker room. It was a slow night, she told me. I'd have the locker room all to myself. There'd only been one other match tonight, and it ended about an hour ago. I had 15 minutes to stretch and suit up, before my match. Once it was time, I'd follow the locker room's hall all the way down to the end where the door to the ring was.

Emily had already briefed me on what I could expect. There were certain qualifications that potential competitors had to meet. Competitors who were too ugly or too out of shape weren't allowed to compete. There was to be no eye-gouging, no stomping, no groin shots, etc. It was a contest relegated strictly to striking, grappling, and wrestling, punches, kicks, knees, elbows, slams and submissions were all permitted. There was only one way to win, however: pin your opponent for 10 seconds. I was told that this is usually accomplished through knockout, but sometimes through exhaustion. Victory by submission was not possible, as such there were certain submissions that were not permitted. The match was being recorded, but there would be a small, live audience. I was told that like me, my opponent was an amateur with only some training.

Adrenaline was pumping through my body. I didn't really understand what was going on. I changed out of my street clothes into the gear provided for me: a single light blue speedo. I was pretty annoyed by this, but I was thankful that at least it wasn't one of the overly fashionable ones that looked like a thong or something. I examined myself in the mirror and found that I looked good. Standing at 6'0 and weighing in at 215lbs, I had a body like John fucking Cena.

Unfortunately, the bulge in my speedo was pretty noticeable. I had never worn one of them before but after seeing myself in the mirror, my muscled frame and my bulge, while knowing I was about to wrestle with a hot girl who was as scantily clad as I started to get me hard. The thought of my barely-contained cock rubbing up against her as we tumbled really did get me erect in no time at all. I spent so much time staring at myself in the mirror and fantasizing, that I was nearly late for my match. I'd lost control of myself and popped a damn boner. For a moment I considered bowing out, but then I just said "fuck it." I hiked up my speedos in the front, pressing my cock up against myself. It was pretty fucking obvious that I was packing an erection now, but so what? I was feeling confident. I was feeling good.

Chapter 3

I made the long walk down the locker room and pushed the door open, stepping into a short hallway from which the arena was visible. Right across from my door was another, presumable the door to the women's locker room. The door my opponent would come out of. I could hear the audience, though by the sounds of it there was hardly much of one. Then I heard an announcer. I started making my way to the ring as the mystery announcer (a male voice, it was) started saying my stats. I already told you guys what my stats were, but I'm going to repeat them because I'll never forget the announcer's words:

"He is an amateur fighter with no record, making his underground debut, standing at six feet even and weighing in at a powerful two hundred and fiften pounds... introducing... the man!"

I walk out boldly, knowing that the names of fighters were not used on the mat. I'm still rocking my erection, even in front of all these people. I look up at the audience and raise my arms, flexing all the while. The crowd gives a few half-hearted cheers. I turn around and face the big screen, which is located right above the fighters' entrance to the ring. I want to say I was surprised, but I wasn't. The camera was right up on my cock, vertically pressed up against my body with its outline quite clear through the speedos. It lingered on my crotch for a good 10 seconds before finally panning over the rest of me. Honestly, I didn't even care by that point.

"She, too, is an amateur fighter with no record, also making her underground debut, standing at five foot eight and weighing in at a luscious one hundred and sixty five pounds... introducing... the woman!"

My world froze. Confidently sauntering out to the ring, hips seductively swaying back and forth, was my ex-girlfriend. Vanessa. She wore a light red sporty crop top that may have been a size or two too small for her, because the outlines of her nipples were visible. Like me, she wore a speedo as her bottom piece. Also light red, it seemed her speedo was cut for a woman. It had a slightly higher cut around the crotch and legs and revealed more of her ass than mine did for me. As shocked and horrified as I was, she looked so unbelievably sexy that my erection actually surged.

The announcer bid us to approach our opponent and shake hands. I didn't move, so she came towards me. There was that fucking smirk again. She rested her left hand on her hip, tilted her head sideways, and gave me a look that was both satisfaction and pity. She offered me a chance to back down, though I knew I'd never be able to return here if I took her up on it. I wanted to scream at her. I wanted throttle her. I was so angry that she'd tricked me like this. But I wouldn't let her have the satisfaction of knowing that. All I could do was stare at her furiously.

She laughed it off. "Oh, you're mad? I'm sorry, babe. If you're mad now, you're going to be even angrier when you get to see the replay of this match." She placed her hand on my cock, still throbbing hard. "Is that for me? Oh, you shouldn't have," she giggled. Gently, she massaged my cock with her one hand, while the other still rested on her hip. "I always loved your dick, you know. A shame you're not going to get to use it tonight. This is the most you're going to get, so I hope you enjoyed it." She let go, licking her lips as she did. "Take one last look at my body, babe. One last, good look. By the end of the night, I'm going to own that chubby sausage between your legs. You're going to lay beneath me, beaten and broken, and I will prove myself stronger than you." Vanessa gave a little twirl, before striding off back to where she stood, hips swaying side to side and her ass looking as incredible as ever.

"It seems there's some emotion in this fight! A lover's quarrel, perhaps? Love has no place in the arena, however! Tonight, only one of these fighters shall stand before you victorious. The other shall lay sprawled on the ground, forever humbled in their defeat. Only one warrior may prevail, will it be man or woman? Let the Battle of the Sexes begin!"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to darthdude92 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-16, 12:25
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Secret Wrestling Club

Chapter 4

The bell rang and so the match begun. For nearly a minute, we just circled the ring. Looking for an opening, I truly wanted nothing more than to pummel this bitch. We continued stalking the arena, like lions waiting to pounce on prey. After what seemed an eternity, we locked up. I was stronger, of that there was no doubt. She was losing the test of strength... badly. That is, until she dropped low and went for a take down. I just barely managed to sprawl, my cock pressing up against the side of her face as I did. I tried to transition and get her back, but she managed to shake me off.

We stood up again, this time she was much more careful. She didn't look quite as confident as she did just 2 minutes ago. I went in trying to get in her in a clinch, but she wasn't having any of that. She swept my legs out from under me and managed a full mount. I raised my hands to protect my head, just as she began raining punches down on me. I was able to power through and transition to guard, but she simply stood back up and smiled at me.

I was starting to get mad now. I went in and we started trading. I was winning out here, I could see. My advantage in size and strength was lending for much more powerful punches than she could withstand. It was obvious that she knew this, but she wasn't able to get beyond my superior reach. I figured this would be my path to victory. A couple more strikes like this and there's no way she'll be able to last for much longer. Then she surprised me.

I was getting too confident. She ducked a punch which left me open and tagged me. A solid punch right to the jaw. She might have been a woman, but she was bigger and stronger than some men. I staggered and just barely managed to avoid a spinning backfist to the face. She charged and I thought she was going for the takedown. She hit me with suplex. I'd never been suplexed before. It took the air right out of my lungs. Everything was blurry, I had no idea where she was or what angle she would come from. I was frantically trying to get myself back up.

Surprisingly, I was back on my feet. I'm not sure if she let me up or if I'd simply managed to overpower her in my semi-conscious state. Whatever the case, I had my hands up and I was looking around for my opponent. That's when I felt the kick to my gut. I'd been hit by a bag of bricks, or so it seemed. Instinctively, I lowered my hands, and that's when she tagged me again. I raised my hands once more as I stumbled backwards. I was so focused on defending myself, that I didn't realize I still had a throbbing erection until I felt her hand pass over it ever so lightly. So light and brief was her touch, it was almost a tease.

"Come on, little boy. I thought you were a big, strong man? Are all those muscles of yours just for show? Are you telling me that I wanted to settle down with a weakling?" I didn't even get to respond. As soon as I opened my mouth to speak, I felt her fist smashing my chin. I fell to the ground, panicking as I tried to get myself back up. I was on my knees when I felt her arms lock around my neck and her legs clamp around my waist. Exhausted, I fell to my back. My vision had cleared for but a moment and I could see the big television screen before me.
There I was, on my back and practically spread eagle, with my ex-girlfriend locking in a sleeper hold. I was still erect and I could feel her trying to toy at my groin with her feet. Just as my vision started to fade, she broke her hold. She wasn't saying anything, but I could feel her standing me to my feet. Then I was in the air. Then there was darkness.

Chapter 5

This portion of the story, I only know because I was given a free copy of the match on dvd. Apparently, she decided to knock me out with a slam rather than a sleeper. Why? I don't know. What she did to me was humiliating, but I won't spare you the details. I'll tell you exactly what she did.

As soon as I hit the mat, she rolled me onto my back. She didn't go for the pin immediately. Instead, I think she was trying to verify that I was truly out. The crowd was quiet, as I was told they'd be before the match. This were their fetish, their scene, and they didn't want unnecessary noise ruining it. She turned my head from side to side and slapped me lightly on the cheeks, when that refused to garner a response, she fondled my cock (amazingly, still erect) with one hand and checked my pulse with her other.

Seemingly satisfied that I was truly out, she pulled my speedo off before tossing it aside and then proceeded to spread my arms and legs. After posing me in such a humiliating manner, she pinned me by placing her bare foot on my naked, throbbing cock. She counted to 10 with both hands on her hips. It was dead silent save for the sound of her gleeful voice. When she finally reached 10, she raised both arms overhead and flexed her muscles. Her foot remained atop my manhood, which seemed to be pulsing with every breath I took.

She held that victory pose for a whole minute, as the audience gave a quiet clap in congratulation of her triumph over me. Once the clapter died down, Vanessa placed her hands on her hips once again. She looked down upon me, and I could see that she was taking in the full measure of my body. The strong body that she had defeated. She was soaking it in.

"I told you that you would lay defeated beneath me, babe. I told you that I would own your manhood. I told you that I would prove myself stronger, didn't I? I'm the winner and you're the loser! You're laying on your back out cold and naked, though your cock still throbs. That's incredible, babe. I don't know what's funnier, though: the fact that I completely dominated you or the fact that you were hard this whole time and unable to cum. Get one last look at this ass, because you'll never get to hit it again."

With that, she again raised her arms as a look of complete satisfaction danced across her face. She was smiling up at the cameras, as they broadcasted my shame to the audience. After another two minutes, she finally took her foot off my cock. Smirking, she got down on all fours, and took my face in her hands. I could see that my cock was brushing up against her pussy, but she seemed to ignore it. Vanessa proceeded to passionately kiss me as I remained unconscious for almost a minute. After she was satisfied, she ruffled my hair and smiled.

Finally content with her victory, Vanessa made her way out of the arena. The announcer howled with delight.

"Wow, what a spectacle! She sure made short work him, didn't she? It seems that in the Battle of the Sexes, today woman has proved herself superior! Congratulations to the glorious victor and shame upon the humiliated loser!"

The camera focused on me as I remained unconscious in the middle of the ring for about 30 seconds before the video finally ended.

Epilogue

So here we are, guys. I don't know how I survived the whole ordeal. I woke up in the locker room, with a towel thrown over my waist and with a doctor examining me. Emily was there, too. Apparently, I was out cold for about 6-7 minutes. They were started to get worried, so they carried me to the men's locker room and had their on-site medical staff examine me to determine whether or not I'd need a trip to the hospital. Aside from some bruising and a wounded ego, I surprisingly did not suffer any real damage.

Emily told me that the length of time for which I was unconscious for was a new record for their club. Even though the winner is the only one awarded money, Emily told me that Vanessa destroyed me for free. Since she tricked me into coming, she wanted the night's earnings to be given to me. She told Emily to tell me that if I was interested in a rematch, one could be arranged and we could fight "for real" this time. Emily even expressed an interest in fighting me herself.

To make things worse, when I finally got dressed,collected my money, (a whopping 700$, though I was told that pretty good for a small two-match event) and got to my car in the parking lot, I found a bouquet of flowers on my windshield. There was a little card attached and it simply read:

"With Love,

Vanessa"
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to darthdude92 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-16, 17:12
Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%

Great story!! I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Old 01-Jul-16, 02:30
Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,107 Times in 971 Posts

Great story!
Old 01-Jul-16, 23:01
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great story and setting. In the next one could we have the man going up against an amazon giantess - very well built and say over 6ft 6in tall? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-16, 02:20
ap643

Great story! Time for some revenge? How about it?

Tags
domination, erotic, ex-girlfriend, mixed wrestling, wrestling club