Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 11-Nov-16, 00:50
Producer
Points: 9,241, Level: 41 Points: 9,241, Level: 41 Points: 9,241, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's my favourite position as well !
We have TONS of videos on our site with so called "Mount Position" (aka 'Ground & Pound') scenes. Check out the 'Details' descriptives on our trailer pages, and nearly every one will list 'Ground & Pound' in them. Check us out at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Nov-16, 18:59
Banned
Points: 957, Level: 12 Points: 957, Level: 12 Points: 957, Level: 12
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Default Re: Introductions

Hello everyone,

I love wrestling women, especially the skilled ones
Old 30-Nov-16, 00:15
Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi all,

I love stronger women and to feel phisically hopeless. Being in a tight headscissor / bodyscissor is heaven XD
Old 04-Dec-16, 17:00
Producer
Points: 620, Level: 9 Points: 620, Level: 9 Points: 620, Level: 9

Hi
Operate the website [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] It is a site dedicated to all female MMA Cage Fighting & Fucking through Season 1 & 2. For Season 3 we are incorporating Male Vs Female action and we are interested to hear the thoughts & ideas of fans, meet new people and maybe even find some competitors
Feel free to get in touch
The Following User Says Thank You to MMA-XXX For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-16, 19:36
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Hi everyone!
I'm Lela Beryl, and I wrestle for videos, for sessions, and for my own personal fun!
I'm still learning how forums work (I know, I know, it's 2016 and I'm a Millennial... I'm a bit behind lol) so I will probably end up lurking around until I get a feel for things. But I certainly hope that I will be able to use the forums to connect and learn.
Hope to see you all around
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LelaBeryl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-16, 12:58
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Hi everyone!

I'm Siva from India. I'm 31. I love being dominated by women. I have had this fetish for many years. I don't exactly know how this fetish manifested itself in me, not consciously at least. I have a few reasons to believe it was subconsciously present inside of me, and something awakened it. I have posted on this forum a few years ago as a guest. And finally I joined a few days ago. Nice to see all these discussions and take part in them.

My favorite holds to be put in are any kind of scissors, facesit smothers, and I also love my nipples being played with (pulled, twisted, squeezed) by the hands of a woman.
Old 07-Dec-16, 06:54
Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hello everyone, I've been a bit of a mixed wrestling addict as long as I can remember. I'd say it goes back to watching Kimberly the pink ranger (also my favorite of the rangers and childhood crush) fight enemies in the original Power Rangers when I was a toddler. To watching WWF Superstar Chyna wrestling against male opponents in the wrestling ring. I remember having a bit of a slight obsession with Chyna, I would honestly watch WWF (at the time it was World Wrestling Federation) just to see her in action. Her muscular and toned body wearing tight black leather and latex attire. I've had a desire for bold and strong willed women. As for a time when my father wanted me to get into wrestling which I didn't care for because I didn't want to get down with another guy on a mat wearing tights. Yet a female opponent I won't mind because win or lose I'd feel like a winner either way. I've had my share of girlfriends that I would grapple with. Some were competitive, some weren't. I've lost and won some. Some I have managed to win, the women just leave and don't bother calling back. Usually the excuse is "I'm too rough". It's a fetish that I am just so addicted to and I like it rough and competitive. I feel like my obsession with mixed wrestling has been pointing me here the whole time. The number of times I have searched it up and passed this forum constantly as an occasional visitor. I guess I am just going to have to see where it goes from here...
The Following User Says Thank You to ArenaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-16, 07:44
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%

My turn, I guess?

I'm a freak, I guess. I do love to dominate/humiliate men, but at the same time, I'm kind of a size-queen (literally). Besides wrestling and mild bondage, I also have a "wet and messy" and a "size" fetish. Never been totally at home, over on some size / macrophile sites and recently re-discovered the sparkling erotic of wrestling a man (or another woman). I think my avatar (one of the photo-collages I do regularly to express myself) sums it up rather well.

No, it's not me in my avatar image. I got 10+ years of Judo, JuJutsu and knife fighting experience, so, you may contact me, but don't spam / harass / send images of your penis... Please or I have to de-activate that function (your penis, not the message system).

Looking for fun discussions, material I am allowed to do photo-collages with and maybe nice contacts, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Relaxin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-16, 10:39
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts

Welcome to the forum, everybody! If you need help with the forum, feel free to pm me.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 08-Dec-16, 12:39
Points: 712, Level: 10 Points: 712, Level: 10 Points: 712, Level: 10

Thank you I am Curious! My last girlfriend was a cowgirl who worked on a farm for 12 years and in the summer she would pin me down and tie me up whenever I wore a bathing suite or t-shirt, shorts, and barefeet and I was working out 4-5 times a week but her 12 years working on a farm made her too much to handle. I was always golden/bronze and muscular but was no match for her! I always ended up tied up! She loved white rope on tanned skin!

Last edited by Curious; 08-Dec-16 at 12:41. Reason: i needed to be I
The Following User Says Thank You to Curious For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling