Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Oct-16, 15:44
Points: 4,973, Level: 29 Points: 4,973, Level: 29 Points: 4,973, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Wrestling with BJJ-fighter Anna

This is the story of how I learned not to underestimate girls who know how to fight.

But let’s start at the beginning. My roommate Kate had a friend visiting her for the weekend; her name was Anna, like me they were both 24 years old. It was a hot day in late July and the three of us were sunbathing at a lake. As soon as we all took off our clothes and I saw Anna in her bikini I was stunned. I had seen her for the first time the day before and had been taken aback by her beauty – never have I seen a girl as pretty as her, long brown hair curling down beneath her face. Neither had I seen a girl as hot as her, for a few seconds I just stood there staring at her, now wearing nothing but a black bikini. She was about 1,68m tall, approx. 7cm smaller than me.
Her body was amazing: she had large and firm breasts and it was very obvious that she worked out, but at the same time she still looked very feminine with just the right amount of visible muscles. She looked better than any fitness model I had ever seen. I tried to conceal my excitement and tried to play it cool. For half an hour or so we talked about our upcoming vacations and other stuff. “The only downside is that I will miss 2 entire weeks of training” Anna said. I saw an opportunity and immediately asked what kind of training she did. “Mostly BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) and boxing, and I work out besides that, too” she said. “Oh cool! It shows” I said. “Thank you!” she said, smiling, “two weeks ago I fought in a tournament for the first time ever!” she went on. “Oh really, how did it go?” I asked, now being even more interested in her than before. “She kicked ass is how it went!” Kate said, “she KO-ed every single one of her opponents!” I was starting to get even more intrigued by Anna. “Wow, that’s amazing” I congratulated her. “Thanks” she said and it was then that I noticed that the look on her face had changed. “Do you think you can take me?” she asked. That really caught me by surprise. “Ehhm what?” She now smiled at me, “I’ve always wanted to fight a guy, obviously the other girls are no competition for me, come on, I’ll go easy on you!” That last part really hurt my pride, I had assumed that it was clear to everyone that I would win in a fight, I was a guy after all and I did work out about 3 times a week, so I was fairly strong. “Wait, you think that you could actually beat me in a fight?” I said and started laughing. “That’s ridiculous, you’re a girl!” Anna now had a wide grin on her face: “only one way to find out, don’t you think? Why don’t you teach me a lesson if you’re so sure that you won’t lose to a girl?” Kate seemed to really like the idea, too, urging me to accept Anna’s challenge. It didn’t take them long to persuade me, I figured this was a great chance to get closer to Anna, and anyway, what was the worst that could happen? Sure, she was stronger than most girls, but definitely not stronger than me. I wasn’t worried about her BJJ-experience either, I was sure that I could just overpower her. “Alright, let’s do it” I said. Anna wasted no time laying out the rules for me: “no punches, no pulling, no scratching; only grappling allowed. You win by a 10 second pin or submission… well or by knockout obviously” she said, smirking. “Ok, agreed, but if you don’t mind, let’s armwrestle first. I want to see how strong you are” I said, smiling at her. “You look pretty toned”
“Thank you” Anna said, “and I’m ok with armwrestling, although I doubt I will win that one”
We lay on the ground and locked hands, and I couldn’t help myself but to notice her phenomenal breasts once again, being pushed up by the ground beneath. Kate gave the signal and we started to pull. I had planned to just hold her arm in the center position and play with her for a while to make clear who was the stronger one – even though I did accomplish holding her arm in the starting position, it was a lot harder than I had imagined. When I looked at her flexed biceps I understood why – it was way bigger than I had expected and I began to realize that she wasn’t only stronger than most girls but probably stronger than most guys, too. “Holy shit, you’re strong for a girl” I said in all honesty. That made her laugh, “Having second thoughts?” she asked in a challenging tone. “Nope” I said and then explosively pulled with all my strength. I barely managed to hide my surprise: her arm did go down, but not nearly as fast as I had anticipated. “Damn, she really IS strong” I thought, “I’ll better be careful”. Now I actually was getting second thoughts about the wrestling match, at that point I really doubted that I could just overpower her, sure was I stronger than her but the difference wasn’t by far as great as I had thought. While I was thinking all this, getting nervous, her hand hit the ground. “Well, you win this round” she said, rubbing her arm. “Yeah…still you’re amazing!” I said, “Could you flex your biceps? I wanna feel it”. Anna seemingly liked being complimented on her physique and happily flexed for me. “Wow” I muttered as I stroked her biceps. It was just as big as I still considered attractive, and rock-hard, too. “Not bad, huh?” she said, smiling. “Anyway, it’s time for some ass-kicking” she exclaimed with a grin on her face. “We start on our knees. Kate, you do the count”
We both got into position on our knees and waited for the signal to start. I looked around and was glad that there was no one around; I was getting more and more worried that I would have a lot of trouble handling her. Anna noticed that: “don’t worry, nobody except Kate is going to see you lose to a girl” she said. Her confidence made mine dwindle even more. Even so, I decided to try intimidating her: “I’m gonna beat you in no time, we’ll see who talks big then!”
“Go!” Kate suddenly shouted and I just barely managed to catch Anna’s hands as she threw herself at me. We were only centimeters away, our arms only slightly extended, hands locked. We were both pushing as hard as we could and for a moment, we were deadlocked. In those 2-3 seconds, I very much noticed her breasts being pushed against my chest, causing me to get hard very quickly. I started pushing even harder – that was when her experience came into play: suddenly, she stopped pushing and there was no resistance anymore and I just fell into her. Anna pulled me towards her, turned away from me and got her right arm around my neck from behind. I immediately grabbed her arm and tried to pull it away, but she had already secured it with her left arm. I was so screwed. At least I managed to get my hand between her arm and my larynx. “Well that didn’t take long” Anna said and started laughing. My hand was still on her biceps, trying to shove her arm away – I had no experience whatsoever but even I realized that this would be turning into a very quick defeat if she managed to choke me out. Sadistically slow Anna started to flex her right biceps, which I felt getting slowly harder and bigger, compressing my throat more and more. “Oh my god, she is actually kicking your ass!” Kate shouted. I had totally forgotten that there was somebody witnessing all this. “This is so humiliating! I can’t believe this is happening” she went on and started to laugh really hard. Now there I was; laying on my stomach, trying to push myself up with my left arm, with the hottest girl I had ever laid eyes on my back, choking me the fuck out. I could feel her hard nipples pushing into my back, it seemed she was getting pretty aroused by beating my ass – and so did I, for one I was glad I was on my stomach so the two girls at least couldn’t see that. “What’s going on?” Anna whispered in my ear from behind, “is the little girl too much for you to handle?” and bit my ear tenderly in a sexual way. I don’t think I have ever been as horny as in this moment. I summoned all my strength and pushed her arm away from my throat just enough to take some slim breaths of air. “I’m not losing to a girl, let alone someone as hot as you” I said defiantly – apparently my brain was already not getting enough oxygen, why else would I tell the very girl who was humiliating me in the worst way possible how hot she was? Anna started giggling “well thank you! I actually think you’re pretty hot, too” she whispered in my ear “but for now I’m going to choke you out…that is unless you want to give up?” – “never!” I exclaimed, wasting my precious air. “Have it your way then” she said in a tender, almost loving tone. “But don’t you think being KOed by a girl is even more humiliating than just giving up?” She started laughing again. All that time I felt her amazing biceps, crushing my throat, pushing my own hand against my neck. At that point I don’t think I would have even been able to pull my hand out from beneath her arm, not that I planned on doing that. “Oh my god, she is totally destroying you! I don’t think I have ever seen somebody get dominated like that!” Kate yelled in disbelief. “Kick his ass Anna!” she went on, cheering on Kate.
I was getting worn out more and more and felt my strength fading. That was when I considered giving up for the first time, but before I got the chance Anna let go of my neck. At first I was surprised but I soon realized that she wasn’t going to let me go – she had just noticed how less strength I had left. Anna grabbed my shoulder, turned me on my back and lay on my stomach, grabbing my hands. Doing so, she pressed her crotch against my raging hard erection. Her face was just above mine and only a few centimeters away. She smiled down at me and without saying anything, gave me a deep, probing kiss. I happily kissed her back but she pulled away after a few seconds. “This is fun!” Anna said, “I expected to win but I didn’t think it would be going to be this easy!” While she was talking, she changed her position and sat on my chest. She then grabbed my arms and tried to position them between her legs and my torso so she could immobilize me completely. I made one last effort so she wouldn’t have it too easy, but in my current state I was absolutely no match for her. In that moment, she was definitely a lot stronger than me and there was nothing I could do to stop her from whatever she planned on doing to me. “I actually think this is the easiest fight I had so far” Anna said, making my humiliation even worse (which I hadn’t thought was possible), “every girl I fought was harder to beat than you!” she went on. Blood rushed to my face, I had never been so embarrassed in my entire life. “Alright, you win, get off me please” I said, humbled. “Not yet” Anna said, “Kate start the count!” Kate, probably still confused about the kiss, slowly started counting to ten; Anna looked down at my face the entire time, her hands placed on her hips. I could do nothing but wait for this crushing defeat to come to an end, and so I did. “Ten!” Kate finally shouted after what felt like an eternity. Anna kept sitting on my chest, still smiling at me. “So, tell me, who won?” Apparently, she wanted to savor her victory some more. “You won, alright? Let me go” Anna’s grin got wider still “so who is stronger?” – “you are stronger” I said, totally defeated. “You’re damn right I am” she said, slowly lifting her arms and flexing both of her biceps, looking down at me, her curly hair framing her beautiful face. This was the absolute humiliation; she had actually made me say that she was stronger and was now making me look at the muscles that beat me. I could do nothing but watch her stunning biceps and abs, from the perspective I was forced into her breasts appeared even larger than usual, too – normally I would have enjoyed the view, but being played with by a girl in a fight and being beaten this clearly had humbled me too much to do so. All this perspective achieved was to remind me that I just had my ass handed to me by a total sex-bomb. Finally Anna got up, stroking my cock in the process with a knowing smile. As she walked away I couldn’t help myself but look at her ass, sexy and toned like everything else about her. “Fuck.. What the hell did just happen?” I thought.

I'm thinking about writing another chapter about Anna (as you may have noticed, she's into boxing, too) - if you're interested let me know!
Furthermore, I'm considering rewriting the fight into a maledom story - anyone interested in that?
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-16, 01:12
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling with BJJ-fighter Anna

Oh wow!!! Please rewrite this in maledom, I loved this story and I like love to read the boxing one too!
Old 15-Oct-16, 13:23
Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great story! Loved every single word. Thank you!
Old 19-Dec-16, 21:08
Last Achievements

Chapter 2: Armwrestling & Boxing

After having been defeated so easily by Anna, I decided to prepare myself for a rematch which I really hoped would take place someday. I was determined to win against her, if only to restore my pride as a man. Since Anna did BJJ and boxing, I decided to learn one of the two. It didn’t take me long to decide to start boxing instead of BJJ, it somehow seemed more fun – also, even though I didn’t admit it to myself, her experience in BJJ was too much for me to handle, even if I did a lot of training. Furthermore, I thought that my superior strength (which I probably overestimated in spite of having experienced Anna’s strength first hand) would be a larger factor. I guess I was even scared of going up against her at BJJ another time – she had dominated me more that I had believed possible even by a male fighter, another loss would be devastating; whereas I had no idea about her boxing skills, so I subconsciously hoped that her skills were less refined in that discipline.
I joined a boxing training group only a few days after my loss, the humiliation was still fresh and posed a strong source of motivation. I really put my heart to it and found that I liked the sport very much – that, and the outlook of getting back at Anna someday got me training like crazy – I went to training 3-4 times a week and I did cardio and strength training on almost every other day of the week.
4 months after I started boxing, Kate told me that Anna was moving to our town because she transferred to our university. She came by our place from time to time and sometimes I would spend the evening with the two girls. Occasionally, Anna would make remarks that were clearly hinting at the beating she had given me, much to the amusement of Kate – and to my embarrassment. I couldn’t think of something clever to say, she did kick my ass; I could not deny that. One of those times, Kate told Anna about me having started boxing: “you really seem to have hurt his pride Anna, ever since you tossed him around that one time; he’s been going to that boxing club a lot!” Anna looked at me, clearly intrigued, and remained silent for about 5 seconds. “I noticed you look more muscular than the last time, I was already wondering if you worked out more” she finally said, glancing at my biceps, and then looking back at my face. (It was a very hot summer evening, so I was wearing a tanktop) Slowly, she bit her lip, all the time looking me deep into the eyes. She was clearly flirting with me! I had had that impression a couple of times before but always talked myself out of that idea – that girl had given me a really bad beatdown, how could she really be interested in me? However, this time there was no mistaking it. I had grown even more intrigued by Anna in the course of the last few months; she was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. Also, I never got tired of admiring her body. The fact that she had been able to dominate me without an effort somehow made her even more attractive. The situation dissolved when Kate changed the subject to something else, but luckily for me, a short while after she announced that she had to leave unexpectedly – she was going to meet some friend who was leaving the city earlier than expected, but I really didn’t care why. The important thing to me was that I was alone with Anna for the first time. As soon as Kate was gone, the atmosphere quickly changed back to how it was in that brief moment earlier. “You look really buff” she said, “you must have been working out a lot” She now started curling her hair around a finger, smiling at me. “I can’t believe I beat you up that easily, you look really strong” she went on, her smile now turning into a wide grin. “Yeah, don’t remind me of that” I said, “That was embarrassing”
“Sorry” Anna said, starting to giggle, “But you beat me at armwrestling! So at least you’re stronger than me” she said in a consoling manner. “In fact, take off your shirt for me please; I wanna see your body!” That caught me off guard; I just looked at her, unable to respond. “Alright, it’s only fair that I take my shirt off, too” she said, and without wasting another second, she pulled off her shirt in one smooth motion. “Ok” I mumbled, taking my shirt off, all the time staring at her amazing body: her large breasts were pressed together by a sports bra, presenting a large cleavage. Her stomach showed clear outlines of her abs, even as she stood there totally relaxed. She had put her hands on her hips, her arms didn’t show just how large a biceps (for a girl) was hiding beneath the skin, but I remembered that very well.
Anna was looking at me, her eyes wandering from my abs to my chest, my arms and then back into my eyes. “Wow” It was merely a whisper and was incredibly sexy, coming out of her mouth. It seemed that the hellish training I had underwent the last 8 months showed. “You look amazing” I returned the compliment. “Thank you” Anna said. I noticed that she was blushing when she smiled at me and challenged me: “let’s have an armwrestling rematch! I have been working out harder than before, too, you know” she said, and before I could muster a response she flexed her biceps and looked at me confidently. “I started weight training, I found that I like to control my opponents not only with technique, but with superior strength, too” she explained. I was taken aback – her biceps looked even larger than the last time we had met! Without asking, I stepped closer to her, our faces nearly touching. I reached out and stroked her biceps, at first running a finger across it, than feeling it – it was rock hard, not the least bit of fat on it. “Fuck” I said, without thinking about it. Anna just giggled – she was so cute! – “I take it you don’t chicken out, then? Or are you afraid that I’m not only the better fighter but also stronger than you?” I tried not to show it, but that was exactly what I was afraid of, but there was no way out without humiliating myself by admitting defeat before I even tried. “Alright, but if we do this, I want a boxing match! Tomorrow!” – “You want a chance to wash off the shame of losing to a girl?” she whispered, still smiling, “ok, so be it, but be prepared to lose, I won’t hold back to protect your feelings” she went on, starting to giggle again. “No girl is ever going to beat me again” I said. “Alright then” Anna said. There was a sudden pause, we were both staying silent, until Anna reached out and gently stroked my cheek. She bit her lip and moved even closer to me, slinging her arms across my shoulders. Her lips came closer and closer to mine and at some point, I couldn’t take the tension anymore and leaned forward to kiss her. She moved her head back just enough so our lips didn’t meet, looked up at me and smiled. “A little extra motivation... If you win tomorrow, we can continue this” She grinned and grabbed my ass – I was stunned by how offensive she was going at me all of a sudden, but she let go quickly and sat down at the table, putting her elbow on the table. “Ok, let’s do this then” she said, clearly excited. “Let’s see who’s stronger now!” I took my time to sit down across from her, already starting to think about how crushing a defeat in armwrestling against her would be. In our BJJ match, I was still able to make excuses about her having a clear advantage in technique, but this was a direct comparison of strength. I just could not allow myself to lose this. Slowly, I put my elbow on the table and gripped her hand. “Remember, aim to pull my hand towards your chest, this way we won’t hurt our joints” Anna said, “also, it will put more strain on our biceps” She now smiled with excitement, her eyes glowing.
“Ready? 1, 2, 3, GO” she said, starting to pull right away. I did not hold back the slightest bit, I could not allow myself to try saving strength, if I did, this might all be over in a flash. So there I was, having trained as hard as ever before in my life for 8 months straight, pulling with all my strength – and I still wasn’t able to move this girl’s arm one centimeter. We were dead locked. I looked at her flexed and straining biceps and almost started to panic – I simply could not admit defeat to a girl in armwrestling! I looked at Anna’s face, scared that I would see her smiling at me, looking optimistic. I started to calm down a bit when I saw that this was not at all the case, she was straining as hard as I was, if not harder. “Damn, you’re strong” she gasped. “Hey, that’s my line” I responded drily. She smiled but seemed to try saving strength by not responding. I, too, started to focus on nothing else than putting all of my strength into pulling her arm down. Our arms were trembling, still in the starting position. Without having noticed it, my eyes got stuck on her breasts, pearls of sweat now running down her cleavage – it was hard not to look, Anna was leaning forward and presented a stunning view.

Still staring at her breasts, I heard Anna let out a triumphant “ha!” I looked up at her face with a questioning look, only to find her grinning at me. “You’re going down!” she gasped, almost moaning now. It was only then that I noticed that my arm had been pulled towards her! It was only a small advantage she had now, but our hands were obviously closer to her now. I knew at that moment that she was right; I was going to lose to the hot girl in front of me… again. We had been evenly matched up until now and I was still giving it everything I had – and from this point on it was only getting harder for me even to stop her from pulling my hand even further towards the table. Because I knew my defeat was imminent, I didn’t respond. I moaned and attempted to pull even harder than I had before – to no avail. Now that she was in the lead, the angle of our arms was working in her favor. My hand slowly wandered further towards the table, me struggling as if my life depended on it, only being able to watch Anna smile at me in triumph. “Seems to me I am stronger than you” she said, now more confident than ever. “Are you really letting a girl beat you at armwrestling? This must be harsh on you” – “shut up!” I groaned, now only trying to prolong the inevitable. My biceps was already burning at this point; I needed much more strength just to hold that position than she did to keep me in place. “Haha” she laughed, so it is harsh on you. Well then, let’s end this then, put you out of your misery” With those words, she mustered all of her remaining strength and pulled my arm down the last third of the way. My hand slammed onto the table. I could do nothing but watch at her doing that to me. “Fuck” I thought “a fucking girl sitting in front of me wearing nothing but a sports bra is fucking kicking my ass at armwrestling!” Anna flexed her biceps in obvious joy; “yes” she shouted with a big grin on her face. “Here, have a good look at the muscles that beat you” she said, clearly excited by her win. “I’m actually stronger than you, can you believe it?” she went on. Even though it was obvious that she didn’t intend to talk down to me, that hurt. She was merely overjoyed by having beaten me. “I bet you never thought a freaking girl would beat you in a direct comparison of strength!” she went on, she was obviously enjoying herself. “Come on, kiss my biceps!” I looked at her biceps and then back at her. “What?” – “You heard me, kiss it! I owned you, so do as I say!” I just stared at her in disbelief. Hadn’t she humiliated me enough already? “Come on, don’t make me wrestle you, you know how that turned out the last time, don’t you?” Of course I remembered that, this experience had been the trigger for the last 8 months of training – 8 months of effort which seemed to have been useless against her. That realization made the whole situation even more humiliating. Still, I did not want her to display our difference in power, and in the case of BJJ also technique, all over again, so I walked around the table, sat beside her and kissed her flexed biceps. Anna giggled, hugged me and curled up in my lap. “hmm winning feels so good!” I didn’t respond but instead started to stroke her gently, first her hair, then her stomach – even in her totally relaxed position I could feel her strong abs underneath the skin. We remained on the couch like this for 10 minutes or so, until she stood up and put on her top again. “I'm looking forward to our match tomorrow!” she whispered in my ear, hugging me again. “Text me the details! Bye” she said, kissed me on the cheek and left.
I sat down at the table alone and thought about my second loss against this girl and also about how I slowly felt like I was falling in love with her.

The next day, I was considering blowing of the boxing match with Anna – after all, she had proven to be stronger than me last night. She was sure to have the edge in experience, too. Despite all that, I wanted to see her and furthermore I couldn’t think of a way to stop the fight from happening without looking like a coward.
I texted her to meet me at the boxing hall where I used to train – it was Sunday and nobody was going to be there. When I saw Anna I instantly knew that she was taking this seriously. Her eyes were glowing and she was obviously excited. We each changed into our fighting gear in the locker room. I was ready first and entered the training hall – the club had invested in a real boxing ring, like the ones the professional boxers fight in, a couple of years ago – this was where we would fight. When Anna entered the room, I couldn’t help but to stare at her once again: she was only wearing underwear! A black bra and hotpants left very little to the imagination. Again, I was taken aback by her phenomenal body. She entered the ring and stood before me, putting on her boxing gloves. “Like what you see?” she teased me, I must have been staring at her pretty obviously. “Sorry, but it’s not my fault you look so hot” I said, saying exactly what I thought. That made her laugh and she blushed. All of a sudden she looked tremendously cute, like a little girl who put on boxing gloves. When we were both all set, she walked over to me and, out of nowhere, hugged me tight. “Ready to get your ass kicked?” she whispered in my ear. Before I could answer she rubbed her cheek against mine, tilted her head to the side and kissed me tenderly on the lips. “Sorry, I planned on doing that after I beat you up” she said, smiling. “Well, some extra motivation can’t hurt, can it?” she said and groped at my crotch. Even with her boxing glove on, she felt my erection. She grinned at me, gave me another kiss and then turned around to walk to her corner, presenting me a view at her perfect ass – not too big, not too small, firm – I noticed getting my erection even harder. This time I wouldn’t be distracted by how hot she looked, I resolved. I knew my chances of winning were slim but I still had to try to at least put up a fight!
We decided to fight until someone gave up –or was KOed, of course. Furthermore, we would continue no matter how often any of us went down.

We both walked towards each other in the center of the ring and lifted our gloves in a defensive position. In the last 8 months I had merely learned the basic punches and defensive positions, but my coach often told me that I was a quick study – so I guess my skills at this point were pretty good. My coach praised my upward hooks aimed at the stomach in particular. Remembering that, I decided to deal the first blow; I stepped in and unleashed a left hook at her belly with all my weight behind it. The movement felt right and the way my fist made contact felt right, too, and was followed by a satisfying smack. I had sent a few guys on the floor in sparring with that punch, and now I had landed that so easily! Maybe Anna focused on BJJ and let her boxing training slide? I looked up to see her reaction to my punch, expecting her to bend over and fall to her knees. I looked her in the eyes, seeing her unbroken confidence. This couldn’t be! I looked at her in amazement. BAM I never saw her hook coming that came crushing on my head – luckily for me it landed on my left side, where my guard was still up. Still, I was smacked aside, stumbled and barely managed to regain my footing. I stared at Anna in disbelief – in all my sparring sessions with guys much more experienced than me, I had seldom received such a strong punch! “What’s wrong? Is that all you’ve got?” Anna shouted, “If so, you’re going to get beaten up really bad!” she laughed. “How did you take that punch so easily?” I said, my voice almost revealing how scared I was of being smacked around by this half-naked girl. “Want can I say, I’ve worked on my abs” she said, grinning. She then put her hands behind her head and flexed. “Look!” And I did look, studying her amazing abs. “Come on, take another shot” she invited me, “there’s no way you’ll penetrate my abs!” Now my admiration was turning into anger. There was simply no way a girl was that much stronger than me! The way she took me so lightly made me feel belittled. Grunting, I took two steps towards her, gaining momentum, and fired my best punch right into her abs, with my strong right arm, while she was still holding her hands behind her head. “Ufff” she exhaled, the smack of my glove hitting her abs echoing in the hall. “How was that?” I yelled. “Better” she said calmly. “Your punches are a good deal harder than the ones of my last opponent” I quickly stepped back from her. “What the fuck?” I thought “How can this be? It’s like I’m hammering my fist into a wall!” – “So you’re saying I’m better than the last girl you fought” I said, still shocked by how little effect my best punch had had on her. “Haha” she laughed “exactly, I’ll have lots of fun!” – “Good for you” I mumbled so quietly that she couldn’t hear it. “Ready or not, here I come” Anna said and moved towards me. I put up my gloves and waited for her to attack. Her fist came flying towards my face; I barely managed to cover it with my gloves. THUMP Her fist came crushing into my stomach. “ouuahhh” I was forced to exhale. The punch to my face had been a feint! She had hit me before I could flex my abs, her punch went right through. Maybe this was the reason why her fist felt like a sledgehammer. I couldn’t breathe. I fell to my knees, holding my stomach. Anna was standing in front of me, looking down at me. “Already down? Come on, you can do better than that!” she said. My eyes were now tearing up, partly because of the pain and partly because of the humiliation. At least, my breathing was starting to return to normal. I got up and looked at her defiantly. “You ready to go again? Great!” she said. “I’ll leave out the feints from now on, otherwise you’re no competition” Anna said. Having a half-naked girl say to me that I am no match for her in a boxing match – and even worse, to know that she is absolutely right – I don’t think a guy can be humiliated any worse. I put my gloves up and pushed into her, attempting to push her back in the center of the ring. She was having none of it. For a few seconds we were pushing against each other, our bodies trembling. After a few seconds, she actually started to push me back! “Well well” she panted “seems like my legs are a good deal stronger than yours!” The second she finished her sentence, my back was pushed against the ropes. “Shit” I thought, before I could of any clever tactic to escape from there, punches started raining down on me. All I could do was to protect my head and avoid being KOed for now, leaving my stomach exposed. This time, I flexed my abs as hard as I could; feeling heavy punches pummel into them. After 20 seconds or so I was grunting and feeling that my abs were about to give in – no surprise, given the beating they were receiving. Out of desperation I tried to get her head with a hook. Anna ducked under it and let loose a counter punch directed at my face. All I managed was to turn my head away from it – still, it brushed my nose, making my head fly back. I barely managed to get my hands back up again, defending against a flurry of punches directed at my head. This went on for only a few seconds, when suddenly the punches stopped for a second. I only had time to glimpse above my gloves to see what she was up to, when a tremendously powerful upward hook crashed into my abs. I had taken so many punches there already and was barely holding up at that point, so my abs were no match for that punch of hers, putting all of her weight into it. I felt how the muscles in my stomach unwillingly relaxed as Anna’s fist crushed them. I was pushed backwards by her punch and would have fallen onto my back if it weren’t for the rope behind me. I was hanging in the ropes, arms held out to the left and right to keep myself up, now feeling a warm flow of blood coming out of my nose. In front of me stood Anna, hands on her hips, panting heavily, a smile on her lips. “Well, looks like I gave you quite the beating already” she said, her grin getting wider. “What’s wrong, you’re being completely dominated by a girl!” Her eyes wandered down and got stuck at my crotch. “But at least you seem to enjoy getting your ass kicked by me” She looked at me and flexed her biceps. “I mean, I knew I would beat you easily, but I didn’t imagine you would lose that hopelessly!” Without warning, she lowered her arms and launched a vicious punch in my abdomen, causing me to moan loudly. I sunk a little way further towards the floor, just barely hanging on the ropes with both of my arms. “Come on, put up a fight!” she said, unleashing another punch in my belly. With a loud smack, my arms let loose of the ropes and I fell down on the floor, sitting on my ass. I could only look up at Anna, standing dominantly above me, her large breasts moving with every breath she took, her abs shining from the sweat on her stomach. “Get up” she said. I got on my knees and slowly started to rise. “GET UP” she yelled, being aggressive all of a sudden. “Put up a god damn fight, this is pathetic!” she went on. I finally got to my feet and looked at her, rather amazed than scared. Anna looked like some kind of warrior goddess, glancing at me angrily. In this moment, the realization hit me. I was really getting the fuck beat up by a girl smaller than me! She wasn’t even some kind of bodybuilder, so there was no way to justify being dominated by her like this in a fight! I was getting really angry at myself at this point. I let out a roar and launched towards her, punching at her belly. I forgot about how ineffective my punches had been against her rock-hard abs and just fell in some kind of fighting fury, pummeling her abdomen with everything I got. Anna was obviously surprised by my sudden attack and only defended. I started to think clearly again and recognized my only chance to win this match. I went on pummeling her, even pushing her back a few meters; she still hadn’t adjusted to my outburst of punches yet. This went on for longer than I had hoped, maybe a minute or so, when finally her freakishly strong abs began to give in. I went on punching there like a maniac, and finally her gloves dropped and she bent over, trying to draw in a deep breath. I saw my big chance and aimed an uppercut to her chin. Anna lifted her head just to look me in the eye the moment my punch connected. Her head flung backwards and she fell on her back. I froze. I couldn’t believe it, I had actually knocked her down! I stared at her sexy body, lying on her back before my feet, until I remembered to start the count that would hopefully bring me victory. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…This is when Anna sat up. She looked at me with a fire lighting up in her eyes. Slowly but steadily she got to her feet at the count of 8. “Damn it” I thought. “Not bad” she said quietly. “But now I’ll beat the living hell out of you! Just so you don’t get your hopes up: I let you beat at my abs because I thought that would revive your fighting spirit…seems like I was a little overconfident” Anna stared at me and I could tell she was telling the truth. “I’m going to knock you out now” she said and started smiling. I was actually getting scared now. I had done everything I could and still received a really bad beating up until now…and now she was telling me that she had been playing with me?! I didn’t have any more time to think, Anna threw herself at me and vicious punches pummeled my stomach, my abs gave in much quicker this time, causing my gloves to drop, leaving my face exposed. I never saw the right hook that hit me from the side, I only felt my head being thrown to the side and my legs giving in. Lying flat on my back, I watched Anna standing above me, hands on her hips. Again, I felt like she was some kind of warrior goddess. She started counting but I still wasn’t ready to lose like this – this was pathetic! I turned around and kneeled before her. It was only then that I noticed that she must have had hit my lip with that killer hook that took me down – pain was pulsating in my face and as I was looking up, I saw my blood dripping down from her glove that was placed on her hip. “Still wanna fight?” she asked, now calm again. “I beat you up badly, maybe it would be best if you just gave up” – “never” I said and gripped my hands, trying to pull myself up. Anna started laughing. “You should see yourself! I totally kicked your ass!” I didn’t respond to that and used her body to slowly pull myself up higher. “Your face is a complete mess! If you go on I’ll KO you for sure!” – “we’ll see about that” I grunted, finally getting to my feet. “Haha, as you wish, I don’t mind chasing you around some more!” I slowly got up my gloves. “You should talk less, and fight more!” I yelled and threw a right straight at her abs. Anna started laughing. “Oh my god, is this all he strength you have left? I must have beaten you up worse than I thought! Sorry, but this is pathetic!” She put up her hands behind her head again. “You can’t even beat my abs, come on, try it!” she said, smiling. That made me furious again and I started pummeling her stomach once again. After a few seconds I noticed that her abs were shivering under my punches and looked up at her face to enjoy her expression of doubt – to my surprise, she was laughing. She was laughing while I was punching her abs with everything I had left! Never had I felt so powerless. “Sorry, but you are getting nowhere with punches like that” she giggled, “I didn’t realize just how much damage I’ve dealt to you” I stared at her in disbelief. “Let’s end this, I had my fun but like this you’re even less of a challenge than to begin with” Anna said. “Fuck, how can I let a girl talk down to me like that?” I thought. “I’m not losing to a girl!” I yelled “I’m not getting KOed by a girl!” Anna smiled. “Oh, come on, I beat you when we wrestled. I beat you at armwrestling yesterday” She flexed her biceps. “I’m stronger than you. And now I’m going to knock you out. ” She looked at me, still smiling “I’m sorry, this must be very humiliating for you, but I want to make it clear to the both of us that I won this fight. I beat you up and frankly, I had never dreamt of being able to dominate you like that. But it ends here.” I launched towards her and tried to get a punch to connect with her temple, but she dodged them all effortlessly. I saw the look in her eyes change; she was dead serious all of a sudden. The next thing I saw was her punch, a huge swing, but I was to beat up to dodge it or to even get my gloves up – it crashed right into my face. I fell on my back like a dead man, I was unconscious before I hit the floor.
I woke up with Anna sitting on my stomach, her arms crossed in front of her chest. “Finally awake?” she said, her tone having turned very sweet again, “I was starting to worry”. She reached down to clean my face with a wet towel. “Aaaah” I said “that hurts”. Anna looked really guilty “I know, I’m sorry, I let you pretty much have it, your face is a mess… I think it would be best if we got you to a hospital, you might be needing stitches” I raised my head to look at her and then let it fall down on the floor in absolute defeat. “Fuck” I said “you beat me the fuck up” Anna blushed “sorry” she said again “I only realized how badly I’ve hurt you once you were unconscious” She leaned down and looked at me, still worry and guilt written in her face. She came closer still, until our lips touched. She gave me a deep, probing kiss, tongue and all. Somehow I managed to ignore the pain. Anna leaned back a bit and smiled at me. “Come on, let’s get you to the hospital”
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 21:15
Last Achievements

Maledom version of the first story (armwrestling+wrestling)

My roommate Kate had a friend visiting her for the weekend; her name was Anna, like me they were both 24 years old. It was a hot day in late July and the three of us were sunbathing at a lake. As soon as we all took off our clothes and I saw Anna in her bikini I was stunned. I had seen her for the first time the day before and had been taken aback by her beauty – never have I seen a girl as pretty as her, long brown hair curling down beneath her face. Neither had I seen a girl as hot as her, for a few seconds I just stood there staring at her, now wearing nothing but a black bikini. She was about 1,68m tall, approx. 7cm smaller than me.
Her body was amazing: she had large and firm breasts and it was very obvious that she worked out, but at the same time she still looked very feminine with just the right amount of visible muscles. She looked better than any fitness model I had ever seen. I tried to conceal my excitement and tried to play it cool. For half an hour or so we talked about our upcoming vacations and other stuff. “The only downside is that I will miss 2 entire weeks of training” Anna said. I saw an opportunity and immediately asked what kind of training she did. “Mostly BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) and boxing, and I work out besides that, too” she said. “Oh cool! It shows” I said. “Thank you!” she said, smiling, “two weeks ago I fought in a tournament for the first time ever!” she went on. “Oh really, how did it go?” I asked, now being even more interested in her than before. “She kicked ass is how it went!” Kate said, “she KO-ed every single one of her opponents!” I was starting to get even more intrigued by Anna. “Wow, that’s amazing” I congratulated her. “Thanks” she said and it was then that I noticed that the look on her face had changed. “Do you think you can take me?” she asked. That really caught me by surprise. “Ehhm what?” She now smiled at me, “I’ve always wanted to fight a guy, obviously the other girls are no competition for me, come on, I’ll go easy on you!” That last part really hurt my pride, I had assumed that it was clear to everyone that I would win in a fight, I was a guy after all and I did work out about 3 times a week, so I was fairly strong. “Wait, you think that you could actually beat me in a fight?” I said and started laughing. “That’s ridiculous, you’re a girl!” Anna now had a wide grin on her face: “only one way to find out, don’t you think? Why don’t you teach me a lesson if you’re so sure that you won’t lose to a girl?” Kate seemed to really like the idea, too, urging me to accept Anna’s challenge. It didn’t take them long to persuade me, I figured this was a great chance to get closer to Anna, and anyway, what was the worst that could happen? Sure, she was stronger than most girls, but definitely not stronger than me. I wasn’t worried about her BJJ-experience either, I was sure that I could just overpower her. “Alright, let’s do it” I said. Anna wasted no time laying out the rules for me: “no punches, no pulling, no scratching; only grappling allowed. You win by a 10 second pin or submission… well or by knockout obviously” she said, smirking. “And one last thing… the winner gets to spank the loser as long as he…or she” – she grinned “pleases.” “Ok, agreed, but if you don’t mind, let’s armwrestle first. I want to see how strong you are” I said, smiling at her. There was no way I was going to lose and I looked forward to spanking her ridiculously sexy ass. “You look pretty toned”
“Thank you” Anna said, “and I’m ok with armwrestling, I hope you’re okay with me beating your ass twice” – “Same to you”
We lay on the ground and locked hands, and I couldn’t help myself but to notice her phenomenal breasts once again, being pushed up by the ground beneath. Kate gave the signal and we started to pull.

I could see that Anna gave it all from the start, her arm shivering from the strain. Her biceps was quite large for a girl, and well defined – was there anything about this girl that wasn’t stunningly sexy? I seemed to have stared at her biceps quite obviously, she grinned and gasped: “what’s the matter? Impressed?”, all the while pulling at my arm as hard as she possibly could. While her biceps looked amazing, her strength was just slightly above average, or so I guessed – but, I reminded myself, I was comparing her to the guys I had armwrestled in the past, which meant she probably would have beaten most of them. Nevertheless, I could hold her arm in the starting position without much trouble, but she obviously hadn’t realized that just yet. “Actually yes” I said. Her eyes lit up with excitement, she was encouraged by this compliment. -“He’s right, holy shit, look at that biceps!” Kate shouted and thereby reminded me of her presence. “That’s girl power right there, you’re about to get your ass handed to you!” she continued in excitement. “He’s damn strong” Anna muttered, “but I think I’ll get him with endurance, even if we’re equal in power, I’m going to beat you at some point” she said with a confident smile. The two girls both seemed to be delusional – as if I’d ever lose a contest of strength to a girl! I decided to have some fun with them before putting her down. I reduced the strength I was pulling with ever so slowly, until Anna started to move my arm downwards, towards her. “Go Anna!” Kate shouted. Anna grin grew wider and she looked at me, all the while my arm was getting closer to the ground in slow motion. “I’m actually kicking your ass at armwrestling! Ha! This must be so humiliating!” I took another long look at her biceps and almost forgot that I had to take initiative again if I didn’t want to lose, the view of her amazing breasts pushed together by the ground beneath didn’t help, either. “He’s so embarrassed, he doesn’t even know what to say” Kate said and started to giggle. Finally, I snapped out of it – my hand was only 5cm or so above the ground. “I guess I shouldn’t let you win after all” I said, “You’re way too cocky for a girl.” Slowly, I increased the pressure, making her hand stop and then moving towards me. She looked at me in shock. “Did you really think you’d be stronger than me?” I moved her hand a bit faster. “That biceps of yours looks amazing, and you’re much stronger than other girls, probably stronger than a lot of guys, too.” I continued, “but you definitely do not stand the slightest chance against me”. I had her arm almost completely extended by now. “This can’t be!” Anna muttered, “I trained so hard, and still you’re playing with me?!” I let her fight her way in the starting position again and then slammed her hand on the ground in one swift motion. “I told you I’m stronger than you” – “No doubt about that, I guess…” Anna muttered. “Well, you win this round” she said, rubbing her arm.
“Anyway, it’s time for some ass-kicking on my part” she exclaimed with a grin on her face, her confidence regained. “We start on our knees. Kate, you do the count”
We both got into position on our knees and waited for the signal to start. “Don’t worry, nobody except Kate is going to see you lose to a girl” she said. This made me laugh. “I’m gonna beat you in no time, we’ll see who talks big then!”
“Go!” Kate suddenly shouted and I just barely managed to catch Anna’s hands as she threw herself at me. We were only centimeters away, our arms only slightly extended, hands locked. We were both struggling and for a moment, we were deadlocked. In those 2-3 seconds, I very much noticed her breasts being pushed against my chest, causing me to get hard very quickly, and stopping me from pushing her back. I finally started pushing harder – that was when her experience came into play: suddenly, she stopped pushing and there was no resistance anymore and I just fell into her. Anna pulled me towards her, turned away from me and got her right arm around my neck from behind. I immediately grabbed her arm and tried to pull it away, but she had already secured it with her left arm. At least I managed to get my hand between her arm and my larynx. “Well that didn’t take long” Anna said and started laughing. My hand was still on her biceps, trying to shove her arm away – I had no experience whatsoever but even I realized that this would be turning into a very quick defeat if she managed to choke me out.
Sadistically slow Anna started to flex her right biceps, which I felt getting slowly harder and bigger, compressing my throat more and more. “Oh my god, she is actually kicking your ass!” Kate shouted. I had totally forgotten that there was somebody witnessing all this. “This is so humiliating! I can’t believe this is happening” she went on and started to laugh really hard. I calmly grabbed Anna’s arm and pushed it away from me, then turning around to her – that made Kate’s giggling stop. “You’ve got really great arms…for a girl.” “Damn it!” she said “I thought I had you there” I grinned confidently, slowly moving towards her. “Just give up, or I’ll have to spank you” I held my arms outstretched, challenging her to come at me –and she did. Anna lunged at me and tackled me – I just caught her and held her in a close embrace, locking her arms to her body. Our faces were only a few cm away at this point. “Be honest, did you actually think you’d have a chance?” I whispered, smiling at her. Anna’s muscles became rock-hard as she desperately tried to free herself. “I mean, of course you have experience with BJJ and all, but you’re still only a girl” I teased her. “Fuck” she shouted, frustrated. “You can have all the technique you want, you’re just not strong enough” I continued. All of a sudden, she stopped fighting back. Surprised, I looked at her. “Maybe you’re right” she sighed, her face getting even closer to mine, “some part of me wanted you to dominate me” she whispered into my ear, slightly moaning. I was – again – rock hard at this point and she felt it. “Even so, I won’t give up” she whispered and immediately gave me a deep, probing kiss. “I hope you pin me and show me how much stronger you are” she whispered and gave me another kiss. Distracted, I paid no attention to my hold and all of a sudden she broke free and jumped on my chest. She pinned down my hands with hers before I could do a thing, smirking down at me. “Yeah, you got him!” Kate cheered; she seemed to not care about the kisses for some reason. She then started to count – way faster than normal, she really wanted Anna to win “1,2,3,4” I knew I had to snap out of it fast if I didn’t want to get my ass beaten by a girl – I’d never hear the end of it. “I told you, when it comes to fighting, I own you” Anna said and even started to laugh. I guess she really wanted to try everything she had. “No one of my opponents ever escaped from my pin, this is the end! You’re actually losing to a girl in wrestling! Looking forward to getting spanked?” she said and started laughing. I explosively gathered all my strength and lifted my hands up from the ground. Anna’s body was shaking from the strain, I got a good look of her abs while I was sitting up and she was still sitting on me – you could clearly see a hint of a six-pack structure, she was incredibly toned. I now sat upright and slung my arms around hers, pressing them to her sides again, pushing her phenomenal breasts together, from which single drops of sweat were running down. She was so hot! Slowly, I pushed against her until she lay flat on her back and I kneeled between her legs. “That was a mistake” she said and locked her ankles. I barely got my hands on the inside of her thighs, she was so quick! “It’s no use” Anna said, her confidence regained, “I know you’re strong but there’s no way your arms are stronger than my legs.” I looked at her thighs and for the first time in the match I got worried: All I saw where thick muscles, slowly contracting. Her legs were certainly bigger than mine, and they were all muscle, too. Anna raised her upper body and noticed my (clearly visible) raging erection. “It seems you like getting your ass beat by girls” she said, grinning. What she didn’t know was that I wasn’t using all of my strength just yet, I was waiting for an opening or a chance to escape more efficiently. I only muttered enough strength as to stop her from crushing my ribs. “I think I’ll play with you a little, like you did with me in our armwrestling match, that was not a nice thing to do” she went on. “Look, I can even squeeze a workout in while beating you” Anna smiled and calmly started to do sit-ups, all the while squeezing her thighs together with incredible strength. Even in the situation I was in, I couldn’t help admiring her abs. Each time she rose up, her abs contracted, the sweat that was now pouring down reflecting the sunlight. I got lost in the view and forgot all about breaking free for a moment. Anna mistook my passive behavior: “don’t you wanna just give up? Either you give up or I will pin you in a minute, I’m not sure what’s more humiliating, you decide” she said and started giggling. “Either way, you’re getting overpowered by a girl, what do you think about that?” I could clearly see her nipples through her bikini, she was obviously getting aroused just as much as I was. Suddenly, I noticed that Kate was gone. I didn’t know where she went but I didn’t care – I was alone with Anna now, that was all I cared about. “Ok I don’t think I can take this any longer” I said. “You’re giving up?” Anna asked, her grin getting wider. “No, I mean I can’t take this sexual tension any longer, we’ve played around long enough, time to beat your ass” I said, gathering all my strength, pushing at the inside of her thighs. Slowly, I pushed them apart. Anna stared at me in disbelief. “Wha- No!” she shouted. “Fuck, this isn’t fair!” I just smiled, pried her legs open completely and climbed over them, sitting down on her stomach. “Shut up” I said and took her hands, pinning them to the ground. “I can’t take this any longer, you’re so hot!” Anna used all of her remaining strength and tried to free herself, but to no avail. …“7..8..9” I counted. Anna let out a scream of frustration. “9 and a half” I whispered in her ear, grinning”. “Fuck you” she gasped. “10” I said, finally. “This isn’t fair” Anna said, still gasping for air. “I trained so hard and you don’t even have any experience, and I still didn’t stand a chance!” I smiled down at her. “You’re amazing and your strength is really impressive! But you’re a girl after all, so I guess that was to be expected” – “Fuck you for your macho logic, and fuck you even more for being right” she sighed. “But fuck, I have never been so horny in my live” she moaned, smiling at me. She came closer, attempting to kiss me, but I stopped her. “Not yet” I said, lifting her up and turning her on all fours. “You’ve been so cocky and you still lost so clearly – time for your punishment!” and without further ado, I hit her amazing ass with my flat hand, producing a loud smack. Anna moaned, surprised by the force of the strike. “You’re right, I deserve” *smack* “iiiiiit, you dominated me so bad” I smacked her ass again, making her moan even louder. “I should have known you’re much stronger than me” Another satisfying smacking sound. “I know I’ve lost but will you please fuck me already?” she moaned. One last time I spanked her with full force, making her moan in both pain and pleasure. I couldn’t contain my arousal any longer and turned her around. She quickly undressed and, with trembling hands pulled down by bathing trunks, freeing my fully erect penis. With a content smile, she got down on her knees before me and started to suck me off. Shortly before I couldn’t hold back anymore I made her stop and turned her on all fours again, entering her from behind. I grasped a hold of her hair and pulled her head back towards me. Anna moaned as I hammered inside her, getting faster with each stroke. Finally, I turned her on her back and lay on top of her, kissing her all the while until we both came simultaneously. Exhausted, I stayed on top of her, her nipples pressing hard into my chest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 05:11
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

My god this story is great! Please do a maledom version of the boxing match!

Tags
mixed boxing, mixed wrestling