Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-17, 23:05
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Personal issue with fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With that said, couldn't you fulfill your fetish easily anywhere in SE Asia?
This poster made a great suggestion re: the book the brain that changes itself. I've read it and its quite brilliant and can be applied to all aspects of your life.

But better still may be his off the cuff comment about SE Asian women. It is likely the most practical suggestion so far.

I tend to agree with the majority of posters in that tying to change a fetish would be really hard and may not be necessary.

Why not immerse yourself in a culture where this body type is the norm? Now all of a sudden you aren't requiring anybody to conform and putting pressure on them.
Better still, is the fact that since there are so many more options (due to massive population density) you will find someone who is a better fit personality wise as well.

Think it through, seriously.
The Following User Says Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 14:45
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Personal issue with fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This poster made a great suggestion re: the book the brain that changes itself. I've read it and its quite brilliant and can be applied to all aspects of your life.

But better still may be his off the cuff comment about SE Asian women. It is likely the most practical suggestion so far.

I tend to agree with the majority of posters in that tying to change a fetish would be really hard and may not be necessary.

Why not immerse yourself in a culture where this body type is the norm? Now all of a sudden you aren't requiring anybody to conform and putting pressure on them.
Better still, is the fact that since there are so many more options (due to massive population density) you will find someone who is a better fit personality wise as well.

Think it through, seriously.
I actually love this idea, but I don't think there are many such women in my area (if any), and a trip to the Philippines (for example) is not going to fit in this student's budget. I'll definitely try searching here though. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone can put on some mass, it's just a matter of training and diet. Why wouldn't you concentrate on that and work hard for it? If you work hard for something you get it. Also, having a set goal helps you to organize your life around it easier.
I've tried before, and I'm still only 110 pounds. I was dieting (protein shakes, more calories) and working out for months, only to lift the same amount of weight for the same reps for each exercize- and not gain a pound of muscle. If it requires more effort than that, I don't think I can do it.