Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-16, 13:38
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,426 Times in 452 Posts
Default Do you prefer being dominated or watching domination?

Hi,

I've been into mixed wrestling domination for over 10 years now. Over 1 year ago I had a session with Skylar Rene in Tampa which was both my first session and only one up to this point. Skylar was really fun and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to session but I also learned something about myself after the session was over. I didn't really enjoy it the way I enjoy watching her domination videos. Again, Skylar was amazing and indulged me in a Xenia Onatopp/Goldeneye scenario(My absolute favorite) and knocked it out of the park but on the drive home I felt pretty unfulfilled by something I thought would start doing pretty often(Sessions).

I asked myself the question after the session was over, "Why did I not enjoy it as much as I thought I would?". "Am I ashamed? Did it hurt my masculine pride to have engaged in something like this with a woman?".

My conclusion after some honest reflection on the matter was that I myself in no way really enjoyed being the subject of domination but absolutely loved to watch other men get emasculated and even destroyed by dominant women in sexual scenarios.(Normal childhood by the way, saw Goldeneye at a young age and loved Xenia Onatopp. I assume that's where it all started for me. This would also explain my love for femme fatales.)

My question to you is do you like being dominated(which seems to be most men on here from what I can tell) or do you just love to watch other men get crushed by powerful women for your own viewing pleasure?

Look forward to hearing your answers. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 14:16
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do you prefer being dominated or watching domination?

Maybe your thing is that you are attracted to dominant women and watching them do their thing. And it is your desire to conquer, or at least be a formidable adversary to them.

I myself am very close to that. But I always desire an EVEN match where a good tussle with lots of effort happens and maybe some mutual resect and bonding. That is elusive.
Old 10-Jul-16, 14:48
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe your thing is that you are attracted to dominant women and watching them do their thing. And it is your desire to conquer, or at least be a formidable adversary to them.

I myself am very close to that. But I always desire an EVEN match where a good tussle with lots of effort happens and maybe some mutual resect and bonding. That is elusive.
Yes and no. For me I like to watch dangerous and powerful women in action and beating other men without any desire to conquer her with any form of wrestling or physical restraint. It more causes me to lust after them and desire to have them sexually.(I hope that doesn't sound too sleazy or arrogant but it really is the truth.) I suppose women that are dangerous seem harder to obtain and maybe its the classic "wanting what you can't have" or "having something that'll be the end of you". I don't know, its funny how ones own kinks can mystify them.

Thanks for the reply.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 16:03
Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes and no. For me I like to watch dangerous and powerful women in action and beating other men without any desire to conquer her with any form of wrestling or physical restraint. It more causes me to lust after them and desire to have them sexually.(I hope that doesn't sound too sleazy or arrogant but it really is the truth.) I suppose women that are dangerous seem harder to obtain and maybe its the classic "wanting what you can't have" or "having something that'll be the end of you". I don't know, its funny how ones own kinks can mystify them.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm in the same boat as you. I've done a few sessions over the years but while they are fun I've concluded that I would much rather watch someone else be dominated. I don't like pain for starters!

I've found ordering custom videos tailored to my particular tastes to be more gratifying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jon snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 16:34
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I find that watching myself getting dominated is my biggest turn on. That is why i videotape my sessions. I do enjoy being dominated during the sessions too though. And i enjoy watching videos where other men or women get dominated. I guess i am just a fan of powerful, dominant women!
Maybe you should try videotaping sessions. Then you can watch yourself getting dominated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 17:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon snow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm in the same boat as you. I've done a few sessions over the years but while they are fun I've concluded that I would much rather watch someone else be dominated. I don't like pain for starters!

I've found ordering custom videos tailored to my particular tastes to be more gratifying.
Yeah. Custom videos are the road I've taken since that one session. I guess there are more guys like me out there but are probably just quiet for the most part.

I'm not by any means a meathead guy ruled by his quest to prove his masculinity at every turn in his life but at the same time I'm just not into getting dominated either. I have this kink for femdom but not being degraded myself by a woman.

Its going to be interesting how many other guys start chiming in on this thread with the same feelings I have. Might be a lot more than I thought. Or maybe not.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-Jul-16, 17:12
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I've always been really turned on by the idea of dominating a dominant woman. Not that I'd ever do it myself, just a fantasy. But then I'm in the minority here.
Old 10-Jul-16, 17:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find that watching myself getting dominated is my biggest turn on. That is why i videotape my sessions. I do enjoy being dominated during the sessions too though. And i enjoy watching videos where other men or women get dominated. I guess i am just a fan of powerful, dominant women!
Maybe you should try videotaping sessions. Then you can watch yourself getting dominated.

That's an interesting comment. I've never thought about that. I really doubt it would change anything for me.

I think I would be more into it if it was for pleasing my partner if she happened to into the occasional role playing scenario where she dominated me. Sexually fulfilling somebody else's fantasy of domination I would hazard to guess is something that I would enjoy as well(Does that make sense?). But getting dominated for the sake of my own arousal is just not something I think will ever happen.(It would have happened by now if I was into it.)

Thanks for the reply that was an interesting opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 18:08
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This is a interesting thread but the real point here is much simpler -- Wanting and Having are two very different things. The poet Robert Browning wrote, "A man's reach should always exceed his grasp." We are meant to live somewhere in between the worlds of fantasy and reality -- each guiding the other, each learning from the other. Personally, I think a lot of guys have a brain dead affection for "reality." One of the amazing things about this forum is how much we all find endless fascination with the other half of the human experience -- the half that takes place in our heads. Okay, maybe we dwell on the fantasy part a little too much. I guess that's my only piece of advice here. It's good to experiment with reality. I think video taping your own sessions is a great idea. Try different session women. Or see the same woman regularly and build a more complex and satisfying version of your own fantasies. Because what you really DON'T want is a future spent all alone jerking off in front of a computer.

But your question is a good one. I think it was Mr. Spock on Star Trek who said, "You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 18:51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a interesting thread but the real point here is much simpler -- Wanting and Having are two very different things. The poet Robert Browning wrote, "A man's reach should always exceed his grasp." We are meant to live somewhere in between the worlds of fantasy and reality -- each guiding the other, each learning from the other. Personally, I think a lot of guys have a brain dead affection for "reality." One of the amazing things about this forum is how much we all find endless fascination with the other half of the human experience -- the half that takes place in our heads. Okay, maybe we dwell on the fantasy part a little too much. I guess that's my only piece of advice here. It's good to experiment with reality. I think video taping your own sessions is a great idea. Try different session women. Or see the same woman regularly and build a more complex and satisfying version of your own fantasies. Because what you really DON'T want is a future spent all alone jerking off in front of a computer.

But your question is a good one. I think it was Mr. Spock on Star Trek who said, "You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

I don't believe I had expectations that exceeded reality. Skylar basically did a 10/10 job delivering the details that I wanted. The session really could have not gone better. I've had over a year to reflect on it and I feel that it this point I've reached a clear and logical conclusion for myself. I would agree that having sessions with the same girl might be a good idea. If Skylar comes back this way I might give it another go. I'm not shut off to the idea of doing another session by any means but I just don't know what I would be going back for. At this point I just plan on in my next relationship with a girl that I am totally and unabashedly honest about what kink I have and maybe we can watch the videos together or something... I don't know.

Thanks for the reply.